A Daddy's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, little girl, are the best fuck of my life, honey. Daddy doesn't know why we hadn't done this before! You are as big a slut as your mother ever was and now you're mine to do with as I please," I growled at her with every thrust of my cock into her.

"Yes Daddy! I'm your fuck-toy to do with what you want! Do whatever you want with me! I'll fuck everyone or no one at all, just keep giving me your delicious cock!"

Hearing my little princess say those words, acting like a true pornstar was pushing me over the edge and I decided to go with the flow. "Daddy is about to cum, baby," I told her, "Get on your knees and take daddy's load on your face like a proper little slut, honey."

Without hesitation she pulled away from me and got on her knees, her back against the drawers of my desk as I masturbated my engorged fuck-meat over her. Encouraging me she moaned out, "Yes daddy! I'm your daughter-slut! Cum on my face, in my mouth, on my tits, on and in my pussy... Fuck! I'll even let you cum in my asshole if you really want!" Her last offering being the one that pushed me over the edge I exploded all over her pretty face. Each spurt hitting a different place, on her tongue, dripping down onto her tits. My daughter, beautifully ruined by my cum. A real whore for her daddy.

At that moment I looked up, my wife was no longer there. But after seeing what she was doing after catching us I knew that a new series of adventures would come with this seduction that my daughter had planned. And if it hadn't been enough, while my little girl was licking my cum off her face and swallowing it like a good, horny slut, she looked at me devilishly and said, "Do you think mommy liked the show, daddy?" All I could do was smile back.

12