All Comments on 'A Dad's Passion: Three's A Charm'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very fucking hot! You need a follow-up chapter with Micaela getting pregnant and how everyone in the house deals with it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story! I sure hope there will be additional chapters. Maybe a pregnant woman or two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We definitly need more! Hot as fuck!

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyabout 1 year ago

Incredible story, hit all my favourite fantasies ! Thank you and more please !

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

My favourite words in this wonderfully depraved, brilliantly written story? "The End...maybe?" Please please, please write chapter 2, Dg. I know you're capable of surpassing yourself and getting me just as nice and wet as chapter 1 did. I'm bound to give this chapter 5 stars.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

I am complete agreement with the previous comments. But pregnancies for all three Please next chapter soon

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXabout 1 year ago

Terrific tale of loving and incest and threesome bliss

mustang123mustang123about 1 year ago

Simply AWESOME I wish it were real life

mustang123mustang123about 1 year ago

Simply AWESOME PERFECT but now the fun is just beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I ever read. You could extend it but I don't know how it could be any better.

Grogu269Grogu26912 months ago

Wow, just wow.

SniperkingSniperking12 months ago

great story. i wished they talked more about why she left him for someone else and apologised

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Please, please, please do a follow-up chapter to this story! There are so many hot story lines you could go down!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I rated this story a 5 (FIVE) for several reasons. Good authorship, good plot, well told, but the five rating was 90% given ("Lisa's body undulated under their hands. Her thighs opened wide when they stroked her wet pussy. I could see the hair glistening. I knew the clit that was hiding in that bush. Lisa had a huge clit. Bigger than any I'd seen,"), BECAUSE POINT BLANK, this was NOT just another shaved pussy story someone wanted to dump on readers. The inclusion of a "GLISTENING HAIR" and a HUGE suck-able clit hiding in that BUSH, was appropriate considering what was going to happen. More pubic hair on females (thick wet bush) and huge clit stories are needed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent! "A tiny satin triangle covered her blonde bush. Well, not entirely. Curls wrapped around the edge of the red satin." This is not just another a shaved pussy story!

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Great job, I loved it, thanks for sharing your work!

phynnemanphynneman8 months ago

I like stories with real body shapes and pubic hair. Thank you for writing with real types of people.

ArdentHemingwayArdentHemingway6 months ago

Nice. Not a fan of the father not being given a chance to consent -- as I'm sure he would when the girls discuss it with him.

I see an opportunity for the girls to have planned it (not the Lisa part) from the beginning.

Larissa is chatting with Micaela in the beauty store (or maybe at Micaela's place?):

"Sometimes my father looks at me with a _hunger_ in his eyes."

"How does that make you feel?"

"It makes me feel desirable. Like I want to be devoured by him."

"Maybe I can help with that. Can you arrange for him to meet me?"

"I think maybe. If I can get him to come to your store. Maybe so he can buy me a birthday present?"

"I think we can make that work."

IveBignuttsIveBignutts6 months ago

This is the first story that I read from you, the author. Very nicely written with such a good erotic flavour to it. Not to long and not too short. However, it deserves a follow-up or at least a sequel. For the simple reason we don't want it to end. The reader is left with such a good and warm feeling inside. You have good writing skills. I could only give you 5 stars ... and now, I want to read all your stories. Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ummm.. so wtf happened here?

And that's how Larissa found out when she returned from work.

She woke us up when she crawled into bed with us.

"Mmm," I moaned when I felt her soft body.

We leaned over Danny and kissed. He hugged us to each side.

"This is so nice," she said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...