A Dad's Passion: Three's A Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed into my back, and I could feel her hard nipples. I moaned softly when her arms came around me and one hand slid lower.

"I thought you might need this," she whispered.

I shuddered. "I need this. I need you."

She grasped my cock from behind and began long slow strokes. Her hand slid off the end each time, her palm rubbing the sensitive head. She'd twist her hand and twist the tip.

I turned and lifted her. Her legs wrapped me. We didn't talk. I slid deep inside her. Her cunt squeezed my cock. Our eyes were locked. I pushed her against the tile wall and began to thrust into her. That position rubbed my cock on her clit, and she cried out and mewed a low growl as she rode the wave.

Her pussy was like a velvet glove that gripped my cock tighter. I couldn't stop pounding into her. Nothing could have stopped me. I pounded faster and harder. Her tits bounced and rubbed against my chest. She started to cum again, crying out even louder. I vaguely wondered if she was loud enough for my daughter to hear, but that left my mind as fast as it came in.

I grunted each thrust as I built up to the inevitable.

"Fuck me," she ground out. "Oh yeah, baby. Fuck me hard."

Those words did it and my cock released a jet of cum deep inside her.

Her legs slowly slid down and I held her against me until we both regained our breath and stability.

"Oh Danny," she whispered and kissed me deeply.

I felt the emotion and felt the same.

Even though we had age differences, I was falling in love with Micaela.

It was only when we finished showering that I noticed my bedroom door was open.

My life had become complicated.

The next day I came home early again. This time I remained quiet and went down the hall to the open bedroom door.

They were both naked on her bed, lying face to face. Larissa had her leg over Micaela's hip which opened her pussy full to view. Her soft lips were shaved bare as well.

Soft moans when Micaela rubbed her hard nipple on Larissa's. They kissed and their tongues tangled. I heard Larissa's breath hiss through her teeth and saw her hand over her pussy and toying with her clit.

"Feel good, baby?" Micaela asked.

"Mmm yeah. I need to cum again."

"You're still thinking about what you saw aren't you," Micaela smiled and began to rhythmically flick her clit.

"Oh god yeah," Larissa moaned. She was twisting and pinching Micaela's nipples. "It was so hot watching you and Daddy fucking."

I was stunned. I slipped my hand into my pants and began squeezing my throbbing dick. I needed to stay.

"Did you like his big cock," Micaela asked.

My cock was currently seeping copious amounts of precum into my hand.

"Daddy's cock yessssss," she hissed.

"Mmm, it felt so good inside me."

Larissa's lips parted and she began to pant. Micaela pushed two fingers inside her and she cried out.

"Yes, Daddy fuck me! I'm going to cum on your cock," she shouted and squealed out a long hard orgasm.

The pounding was so loud in my ears that I didn't know if I made a sound when I exploded in my hand or not. Did they hear me? Now I was outside the door, listening and watching.

After I regained myself, I watched and they didn't seem to hear me, so I went back down the hall to the kitchen and made enough noise that they knew I was home.

"Hi Daddy," Larissa said, coming into the kitchen in the white t-shirt again. I could tell this time she wore nothing under it.

Micaela followed her in, smiling. "Danny." She walked over to me and kissed me, deep and hard, placing her hand on my recovering cock and squeezing.

I would have been embarrassed for her to do that in front of Larissa a half hour ago, but I just moaned in her mouth.

"I'm going to go take a nap," I said, breaking away from Micaela. I had a lot to think about and needed some time.

I darkened my room, stripped, and sprawled on the bed. I must have dozed because I woke up to my cock hardening in a hot wet mouth.

"Mmm, Micaela," I said groggily. "That feels so fucking good."

She nipped down my cock, then sucked each ball into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. I automatically began to thrust.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good. Suck me, baby," I whispered, vaguely aware that was the first time she'd done that. So many discoveries about each other.

She had me throbbing hard and she pulled away. I heard rustling and she was straddled over my cock.

"OH yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck me," I groaned.

I decided this time I would take and enjoy. I'd be doing the same for her soon.

She rubbed the head of my cock on her wet pussy slit and I thrust up, needing to get inside her. She just moved away, teasing me.

"Please baby, I need you," I begged.

She lowered until just the tip was in, and every time I'd push up, she would raise.

"Oh god, don't fucking tease me, baby. You know how much I love that cunt. I need to be inside you."

I heard her heavy breathing and knew she was as aroused as I was. Finally, she slid lower and ground down. God her cunt was like a vice around my cock. She slowly moved up and down in long slow strokes.

I grunted, trying to drive up but she was controlling. Each time she rose she pulled my cock tight. My balls churned.

I couldn't take it anymore, grabbed her hips, held her, and started bucking. She rode, coming down hard and deep, then raising and slamming down to meet me. Our bodies pounded together making a lewd sound in the room.

I thumbed the clit between those sweet smooth pussy lips, and she began to rock, her cunt still rhythmically gripping. So, fucking tight.

I heard the sharp intake of breath, and her cunt spasmed on my cock sending me over the edge. I pulled her down hard and blew my seed deep inside her.

"Oh my god," I gasped, trying to catch my breath.

She collapsed on my chest, her tits pushing into me as she breathes hard.

Her face was in my neck.

I ran my hands down her back to her ass and squeezed.

"Oh Daddy," she breathed against my neck.

I froze.

"Larissa," I said simply.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, snuggling into me.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her under me.

"Oh hon, what did you do?"

"I fucked you, Daddy. I knew you wouldn't if you knew who I was."

Suddenly the bed moved, and Micaela stretched out next to Larissa. I rolled to her side and could see them both in the light of the open door.

I ran my hand over their bodies, my hand between their legs. Both had soft smooth pussies. Their tits high on their chests, big nipples.

"You're both so beautiful," I said, in awe, they were in my bed. They were my girls.

"And this is where we want to stay," Larissa said hopefully.

"Neither of you are going anywhere," I sighed in resignation.

Living every day in awe, I ordered a new king-size bed, giving us a little more room for our playground.

Micaela moved in with us and into my bedroom. Larissa spent most of her time with us, but also spent time in her own room.

Living with two nubile young ladies kept my cock on red alert. If they both or one of them weren't playing with me, they were playing with each other.

While they ate each other out on the bed next to me, I stroked their bodies. I discovered that while Micaela was an F, Larissa was a double D. Heaven for a tit man like me.

The slurping sounds, soft moans and body undulations drove me crazy, but I knew someone would take care of me soon enough.

I now work from home mostly of course. Micaela still worked at the mall and Larissa was now working with her. She felt much better about herself and was confident. I couldn't have been happier.

Not until one afternoon did the doorbell ring and I opened the door to Larissa's mom. My ex-wife.

"Lisa," I said, standing there with the door open, but not inviting her in.

She quit communicating with us when Larissa was in high school. We had no idea what happened to her.

"Hi, Danny. Are you surprised to see me?"

She really hadn't changed much. She was the beauty that created Larissa, who looked just like her at that age. We were madly in love.

I was thankful the girls weren't home and invited her in, hoping she'd make it quick. As she sat across from me making small talk, I noticed that she had aged. She looked like hell. Maybe not from the years, but something.

"Larissa isn't home. I'm not sure I want her to see you," I admitted.

She leaned back on the sofa. She looked tired. "I can understand that, Danny." She picked at some invisible lint on her pants. "The last time you heard from me was right around the time I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. I've been on a roller coaster ride since then."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Are things improving?"

She nodded. "A little, yes. I just didn't want to worry Larissa. I wanted her high school years to be as fun and carefree with you as possible."

"She needed you, though Lisa. She is finally just now coming into herself." I certainly wasn't going to go into detail about that now. Or ever.

"I know. It wasn't a good decision. But once I made it, I couldn't back out of it. My life was turmoil for a long time, and I just couldn't drag you or her into it."

I sat there trying to digest it all and wondering how she was going to fit into our lives now.

As though reading my mind she said, "I've rented an apartment in town. I was hoping to connect with Larissa. I don't know if she'll understand, but I hope so. I have to try."

I nodded. She did need to try to make amends with our daughter.

Suddenly the door swung open, and Micaela bellowed out, "I'm home!"

It was such a relief to see her. She had just become my rock. I got up to hug her and lead her into the living room.

"Micaela, I want you to meet Larissa's mom, Lisa."

"Oh, hi, nice to meet you," she said, holding out her hand to Lisa.

I could see she was shocked, but she recovered nicely. She had just come from work and looked gorgeous with perfect makeup and a well-fitting suit.

"Nice to meet you as well," Lisa said, shaking her hand.

"You'll excuse me, but I really must go change out of these work clothes," she said, quickly escaping from the room.

Lisa and I talked for a bit, and she left, to come back tomorrow after I prepared Larissa.

I walked into the bedroom to see Micaela lounging in the chair reading a book.

"I thought I'd give you time with her, baby."

"Thank you. I have to tell Larissa she's back and wants to see her."

"That's okay. It will be her choice. She's a big girl now, Dad," she grinned.

"You're right, but I think I'll always want to protect her."

She nodded. "I get that. You'll find a way. You always do."

"You have such faith," I laughed.

"Hey, she's working late tonight." She kissed me. "Do you need a distraction?"

"Oh baby, I need anything and everything from you."

We stretched out next to each other and began kissing. It wasn't our usual intensity, but a slow mellow loving kissing and fondling.

I just had to push my knit shorts off, which was just what I was wearing when Lisa was here. I wondered if she noticed when I got up to hug Mikaela.

I pulled the t-shirt over her head and settled her down underneath me. She sighed and spread her thighs wide while I moved into their cradle.

"I love you," she said quietly.

Without hesitation, I said, "I love you too." And slid deep inside her.

Our pace was slow and deliberate. We climbed to the peak unhurriedly. The build-up was like something I never experienced. When we both hit the peak together, it was as though we soared and long and shuddering orgasms.

"Oh baby," I said, cradling her in my arms.

"Mmm."

We were quiet for a while, just relishing the closeness.

"Danny?"

"What baby?"

"Your ex is beautiful."

"I thought so. Back then. I'm not sure I noticed now. I did notice she was tired, and it was apparent she'd been through a lot."

"Did she turn you on?"

"Now? NO!" I exclaimed. "I was thinking of a lot of things while she was here, and sex was most definitely not one of them."

"Did you have a good sex life?"

"Do you really want to know all this?"

"I do! I'm not jealous. Just learning about you. And it tells me a lot about Larissa's life." She looked up and kissed my jaw. "I'm definitely not jealous. I see you fucking Larissa and am totally okay with it."

"Alright then. We met in high school and didn't really date until after we graduated. She was hot back then and every guy in the school wanted in her pants. Except me. She must have noticed that because she came after me."

"Smart girl," she said smiling and I kissed her forehead.

"We fucked on our first date," I laughed. "No coercion. We were hot for each other and that was that. From then on, our sex life was nonstop. We fucked everywhere we could. Her bucket list was sucking my cock in as many places as she could."

Micaela laughed and I grinned. "So not so much different than you are now," she said.

"Maybe."

We laughed.

"The obvious choice was that we would marry. We did and she got pregnant within the first year. God, I remember how that turned me on. I know many men don't think their wives are sexy when they're pregnant, but damn I always had a hard on for her. The only position was doggie, and I'd watch in the mirror as her fat milky tits swayed while I fucked her."

"Danny, you're getting me wet again," she sighed.

"The only reason our sex life slowed down was because it was interrupted by nightly feedings etc. But after she got older, we were back at it again, nightly. And daily."

"Larissa started high school and I noticed Lisa wasn't as interested in sex during the day. She was either tired or busy. To be honest I didn't think much of it."

"Uh oh," she said, guessing what was coming.

"Right, like a hook to the jaw, she announced she was leaving me for another man."

"Oh, my god."

"I was stunned, to say the least. I had no clue. No inkling. Our divorce was amicable. She gave me custody of Larissa but kept in close contact. At least until she started her junior year of high school, and it was then she saw the last of her mom."

"That's so sad! And especially now you know why. What happened to her husband?"

"That's the odd thing. She never remarried. I don't know, but I guessed she just lived with him and at some point, they had issues."

"You want to know something really weird?" she asked.

"What baby?"

"I can imagine you and her together. Having sex. Her sucking your cock, you eating her. Does that make me creepy?"

"Umm, no, it makes you even hotter." She smiled and stroked my body lightly with her fingers.

"You know, I'm glad you're open-minded about this. It'll make it so much easier for Larissa if she chooses to have a relationship with her mom. I mean, with anyone, having mom and dad friends at least, takes away a lot of anxiety."

"Mmm, you are so right. How did you get so smart," I said, pulling her close to me.

And that's how Larissa found out when she returned from work.

She woke us up when she crawled into bed with us.

"Mmm," I moaned when I felt her soft body.

We leaned over Danny and kissed. He hugged us to each side.

"This is so nice," she said.

"Hon, I have some news for you," I said, seeing no reason to put it off.

"Oh? Not bad I hope."

"Nooooo, not at all. Your mom stopped by today," I said simply.

She was silent for a long time.

"What happened to her?" she asked.

"She was... is sick. She has an autoimmune disorder. She's recovering from it. Or as best as one recovered from that. I think she's more stabilizing herself."

"Really? She was sick. That's why she just walked away from me?"

"Yes, that's what she said. She will be able to explain more if you want to see her. That's entirely up to you, hon."

Micaela put her hand over hers, which was over my heart.

"When was she here?"

"late this afternoon."

"I met her," Micaela told her.

"You did? How did she look?"

"Tired. Haunted. But extremely beautiful. I can see why you're so gorgeous." She glanced at me. "Well, her and your dad."

We laughed.

One thing I left out when I told Micaela about Lisa is that she's bisexual. I don't know why I didn't mention it. I don't even think Larissa knows. She was too young then.

The next day Larissa said she'd like to see her mom. I called her and asked her over that evening.

"You know Dad, it's going to be hard to hide our relationship," she said.

"I know, hon."

We were always very familiar with each other, kissing, and hugging. Our touches would certainly seem inappropriate to an outsider that knew we were father and daughter.

"I guess we'll have to be careful when we're around her," she said.

"That's about all we can do. We can't go backward now."

"I would never ever want to. I love the way it is right now with you and Micaela."

That evening Lisa showed up and Larissa opened the door to her. We were busy in the kitchen which gave them time to get past the awkward time.

I turned when they came into the kitchen. Lisa's face was brighter and less tired, and I suspected it had a lot to do with seeing her daughter.

We all sat down for dinner. I was afraid it might be uncomfortable, but in fact, we were all quite at ease. By the end of the meal, we were laughing and talking, and a stranger would never know what went on.

Larissa helped me clean up in the kitchen and we sent Micaela and Lisa to the living room with a bottle of wine.

"Daddy, thank you for being nice," she said, raising on her tiptoes and kissing me.

I sighed, knowing what she meant. I squeezed her ass and pulled her into me.

"Of course," I whispered in her ear. "Anything for you. Anything at all."

She moaned and tipped her mound into my hardening bulge, and I kneaded her ass.

"Oh!"

Lisa had walked into the kitchen and witnessed it all, but instead of Larissa jumping back, she kept hugging me.

"Thank you, Daddy, you're the best." She gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek and casually stepped back, giving me time to turn so Lisa didn't see the bulge in the front of my pants.

I smiled at Larissa. "Did you need something, Lisa?"

"I forgot the wine glasses," she said, picking them up off the island.

I truly don't know how long she was standing there, or what she saw, but it was too late. It was bound to happen sooner or later. I guess I'll deal with whatever fallout there may be.

We all loosened up with the wine and it seemed the earlier episode was forgotten. Lisa's cheeks were flushed, her eyes bright. I caught her glancing at me. I kept my arm around Micaela.

The two girls took a bathroom break giggling all the way. We laughed.

"You have a great relationship with them both. I envy that," she said wistfully.

If she saw anything unseemly between our daughter and me, she isn't indicating it.

"We all do. We're close. Micaela came into our lives when we needed her. She was a major help to Larissa."

"Yes, she has grown up to be quite a different young lady than when I saw her last."

I nodded. That she has.

Lisa began to spend more time at the house, which meant we lost some of our freedom. But it was worth it for Larissa and her mom to renew their relationship.

One afternoon Lisa came to me in the kitchen and said, "I just went by Larissa's room and saw her and Micaela on her bed."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

"They're very close you know," she said.

"Yes, they are. I believe you were close to some of your girlfriends?"

"I was yes. It has been many years since I've been with another woman."

Those words conjured up a memory of her and her girlfriend. They would play in front of me. I was allowed to join in, but only with my wife because her girlfriend was lesbian and not interested. I always thought how hot it would be if Lisa found another bisexual woman to bring to our bed.