A Dad's Passion: Three's A Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at each other, knowing the other's memories.

"I do like that you've given them freedom," she said, leaning against the counter next to me.

"Well, it was you that initiated me into it you know. I've always been pretty open-minded."

"Yes, you were. I didn't appreciate that enough," she said, looking off.

"We both have regrets, Lisa. We should put that all behind us. I have a new life now and I like that you're in it just as much as Larissa does."

Just then the girls came giggling into the kitchen wearing their usual white t-shirts with nothing on underneath.

"Mom, I didn't know you were here," Larissa said, hugging her mom.

I saw Lisa's hands slide down her back to the curve of her ass and hold her close.

"Mmm, I just got here baby," she said, nuzzling Larissa's neck.

Micaela watched and glanced at me, raising her eyebrows and I just smiled.

They were the same height and fit together perfectly. Larissa had her mom's tits and they smashed together. I could tell the moment Larissa noticed and went to her tiptoes and leaned into her mom.

Lisa slid her hands lower which pulled the shirt up and bared her ass to her mom's hands. Larissa nuzzled into her mom's neck and moaned softly.

"Baby." Lisa seemed to want to say more but stopped.

Micaela nor I moved not wanting to distract from the moment. The shift of mother and daughter to another realm.

Larissa stepped back and took her mom's hand. She took Micaela's hand and led them into the bedroom.

"Come with us, Daddy. Please."

"Use our bed."

She led them to the king-size bed, and they stripped Lisa naked. She was thinner than I remember. Her tits were heavy but still perky.

They put her between them on the bed and began stroking her body. She was so responsive to them that I could see it had been some time since Lisa had sex.

I undressed and slipped in behind Micaela. She pushed her ass back against me and I put an arm around her waist.

They each took a nipple in their mouth and Lisa cried out with pleasure. It was surreal. I was in bed with my lover, my daughter, and my ex-wife while they had sex with each other.

Lisa's body undulated under their hands. Her thighs opened wide when they stroked her wet pussy. I could see the hair glistening. I knew the clit that was hiding in that bush. Lisa had a huge clit. Bigger than any I'd seen.

I remembered sucking it into my mouth and teasing the tip with my tongue. I had to hold her hips down because she would be thrusting rhythmically when I did that. I'd wait until after she had a shouting orgasm, then slide into her wet cunt.

I couldn't help myself. I reached over to Micaela and teased my finger through the hair into her slit, finding the clit. Lisa shouted louder when I began to thrum it with my finger.

"Eat her baby," Micaela implored. "I want to watch you."

I kissed her passionately before moving between my ex-wife's thighs. I spread her lips with my fingers and exposed the long pink flesh, so similar to a small dick. The tip was as sensitive as the head of a cock. I buried my nose into her and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh my god, Danny," she shouted. "Eat me you fucker. Eat me like you used to."

Her words brought back memories of how we used to talk to each other. I sucked and licked taking her higher. I shoved to fingers into the wet canal.

"Oh yeah!" she screamed, her whole body shuddering.

The girls latched onto her nipples again and she arched, shoving her tits into their mouths. Her fingers wove through their hair holding them to her tits.

Lisa's orgasm was intense. Her scream bounced off the walls, she jerked her hips rubbing her cunt on my face which was dripping with her juices.

I lapped her clit again and another wave went through her.

"Fuck her, Daddy," Larissa begged.

Both girls held Lisa's knees and pulled them back, opening her wide. Lisa was still in the throes of orgasm. I glanced at Micaela who mouthed, do it!

I moved up and plunged my cock into her hard and fast. I was already fucking her by the time she came down.

"Oh my god, Danny. Fuck me with that rock-hard cock," she shouted.

I was taken back in time to when we couldn't stay away from each other. Her dirty talk drove me wild, and she could get me hard just by that.

"Pound me.... Harder!" she shouted. "I can feel those big fat balls slapping my ass. God I can feel that hard steel throbbing inside me!"

Her words incited me higher. I fucked her harder. My body slammed against hers, her tits bounced hard on her chest. I leaned down and bit her nipples and she shouted.

"Do it again fucker. Do it again!"

I bit and nipped both nipples while I drove into her and ground deeper. The whole bed was bouncing.

"God yeah you fucker. You know how to do it with the throbbing piece of meat. Stretching my cunt. Making my juices boil you fucking stud."

I tipped my hips, so my cock rubbed that distended clit and she began to scream. I knew she was on her way, and I wanted to fly with her.

"Cum with me you sexy bitch. Cum on my cock. I want to feel your cunt tight around my dick while I fill you with my seed."

"Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out riding the waves.

I followed her off the cliff and grunted and growled out a ball-busting orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her.

"Jesus fucking hell," Micaela murmured and whimpered through a body-shuddering orgasm.

"God damn you guys," Larissa said, rubbing her pussy furiously and groaning out when she went flying.

"What the ever-loving fuck just happened," Lisa asked.

We all squeezed into the shower and rubbed soapy wet bodies over each other. We considered going back to bed and starting again but decided we needed to eat first.

No one got dressed. We all worked in the kitchen together, naked.

"I think you are one lucky motherfucker," Lisa said to me, laughing.

"Yes. But I always have been," I said, my words were clear to her.

I stopped and pulled Micaela to my naked body. "I love this woman," I told Lisa. "But I still love you too." I looked at them both. "Can we make this work?"

It was unconventional. It was incestuous. It was between consenting adults.

"I've been sharing with Larissa and am happy to share with you, Lisa."

"I'm happy to see my mom and dad together and am so happy that Micaela's okay with it because I wouldn't want to lose her."

"I'm thrilled that you all are so understanding. I'm overjoyed to be fucking my hot ex-husband again. I'm just as thrilled to have found two sexy women to enjoy. And I'm most happy to see you fucking our daughter. "

"Then I guess that's it! Group gropes for us!" We all laughed.

I was up making coffee the next morning when Micaela came into the kitchen.

"Mmm, now that's a sight I like to see in the morning."

"I liked that we were all naked last night and thought I'd carry it through."

She wrapped her arms around me and slid her hand over my stomach to my hard cock. "Mmm."

I turned into her arms, and we kissed. I cupped her ass and brought her up to me. She wrapped her legs around me, my cock nestled between her cunt lips.

I carried her to the counter and set her on the edge. She reached between us and guided my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. We groaned as I pushed in deep. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you, Danny. So much. I don't know what I'd have done had I not met you."

I stroked it slow and deep drawing a gasp from her each time. Her heels dug into my ass. My breathing rasped, filling the kitchen with lewd sounds. It increased as I fucked her faster. I felt her cunt tighten on my cock and knew she was cumming. Her mouth opened on my neck, her steamy breath panting as she came on my cock. I drove in deep and filled her with my hot seed.

While I was still hard. While we were still joined. While we were still wrapped in each other's arms. While we were alone, I said, "I want you to marry me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want a ring on your finger. A ring on my finger."

"Danny!" I looked at her. "Yes, yes yes!" We kissed long and deeply.

"God, I can't tell you how happy I am that you said that."

I picked her up and twirled around with her. My cock was just hard enough to stay inside her. What a way to start.

The rest of the girls were thrilled and immediately started planning our wedding. I didn't mind really. As long as Micaela would be my wife. That was all that counted.

Larissa thought it should be family only and right here in the house. She took it upon herself to find someone to marry us that would understand our unconventional relationship.

Lisa and Micaela wanted to wear special gowns. I didn't know what that meant, but I was sure it would be awesome. It was pretty much that I just show up and I was happy with that.

The day of our wedding dawned. Micaela had slept with Larissa and Lisa had gone back to her apartment for the night. They had arranged everything. I was sure it would be lewd and obscene. I was also sure that the wedding pictures wouldn't be shared with anyone outside of this house.

"You can't see her until the wedding, Daddy," Larissa said, bouncing into the kitchen.

I groaned. "C'mon. Just a peek?"

"No way! Hey, you got your clothes, right?"

"I did. White pants and a white shirt."

"Cool."

She had poured two cups of coffee and left to take them into her room.

A half hour before the ceremony, the woman to marry us showed up. She was amazingly straight looking, and I hoped Larissa gave her a head's up. If not, it was too late now. I excused myself to go shower and get ready.

A light tap on the door told me it was time. I made one last check in the mirror, happy with my white shirt-slacks outfit.

I went to stand with the officiant. A recorded wedding march started, and Lisa came around the corner first.

She took my breath away. Her blond hair was piled on top of her head and tiny flowers were laced throughout. That was where the normal ended.

She wore a flame-red satin lace-up corset that left her breasts high and bare. As I stared, her nipples hardened. A tiny satin triangle covered her blonde bush. Well, not entirely. Curls wrapped around the edge of the red satin. Red ribbon garters held up red silk thigh-highs. She stood tall on impossibly high red satin spike heels.

She stopped and stood straight across from me.

"You look beautiful," I whispered to her, and she blushed.

Larissa came around the corner next. She was dressed identically, but her corset was black satin, black thigh highs, and the same sharp high spike heels. I leaned and kissed my daughter on the cheek.

A suitable pause and Micaela rounded the corner. Her red hair was piled high and had tiny white flowers interspersed. A long white veil swept off the back of her hair. The white corset held her breasts high and proud, the pink nipple hard and long. Her smooth pink pussy lips wouldn't be covered by the white satin triangle. White ribbon garters held up silk thigh-highs and the same spike heels. A long train spread off the back of her corset and trailed down the aisle as she walked.

By now my cock was ridiculously hard and I had a lewd bulge on the front of my pants.

The officiant began, the words were typical wedding vows, which I appreciated. In the end, she told me to kiss the bride.

I kissed her lips, then each nipple in turn.

I reached for Larissa's hand, kissed her on the lips, and kissed each of her nipples.

Lisa stepped up smiling. We kissed, and I kissed each nipple.

I turned. The officiant had disappeared, and it was just us again.

They opened bottles of champagne and we celebrated.

"I can't tell you how sexy you all look today. All three of you took my breath away."

"I think that was the plan," Micaela said, grinning.

She stepped up and kissed me. It quickly turned steamy hot and passionate. We never noticed when the other two left.

She pulled that tiny triangle down her silky legs and kicked it off. Then unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down. She backed me against the sofa and straddled my lap.

"God, those sexy red lips. You know what I imagined the first time I saw you at the perfume counter?"

"That Id' wear it when I sucked your cock," she smiled. "I'll have to put it on before your next blow job baby."

She reached down, held my cock up, and slid down.

"Ahhh, yes, you're mine now. My husband's cock. We will keep having the same steaming hot sex that you had with Lisa. Only this time, you'll have it with all three of us."

As she rode, her breasts pointed straight out, bound in the tight corset. I ran my hands up her gartered thighs, down her nylon-covered legs.

"My beautiful bride," I murmured. "Riding my cock."

"I need you to fill me with your hot seed. I need to feel your cock throb and shove in deep." She ground down on my cock. I moaned.

She rocked faster, her head tipped back, red lips parted, climbing the ladder of pleasure. I squeezed her ass and bucked under her. Needing to be as deep inside her as I could. I felt the first spasms of her tight cunt on my cock.

"Yeah baby, cum with me," I shouted, driving deep and locking in.

She cried out, I ground out a hard climax that emptied my balls. I felt her juices and mine mixed, dripping down over my balls.

"I love you," she murmured before kissing me.

"I love my perfect life with you," I said against her lips.

~the end~

~maybe~