A Damn Standing One-Legged Split

Story Info
A naïve slut finds love…with a nerd?
4.7k words
4.32
11.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her high school days, Lynda was a knockout from the moment she stepped foot on the high school campus. This may have been because she had been held back a year due to her poor academic test scores, sporadic educational history, or her late transfer in her sophomore year. Regardless, Lynda was clearly physically "mature" and stood out among her female classmates, especially her Japanese-American counterparts.

Now how do I know all of this? Well, my name is Mike ("Mikey" as Lynda calls me) and I was Lynda's classmate who was just a few months younger than her but was born in a different calendar year. Somehow, we quickly became closet best friends as I helped her with homework which was often, and came to secretly adore her. I was a brainy kid, and it was widely accepted nerds and pretty girls didn't hang out. However, as the school's newspaper photographer/reporter, I had unlimited access to the campus people and events, especially those with athletic sidelines My camera was always snapping shots, and you'd be correct in assuming that Lynda was my favorite subject.

As I said, I had a hell of a crush on Lynda. Yet, despite being the 'hot chick' on campus, Lynda confided in me as I was the keeper of her dirty little secrets, her doubts, fears, and everything else that she hid from others. I would offer my advice to which Lynda agreed...until the next hard-bodied jock came along and my words of wisdom flew out of her head. When this happened (which it often did), I had to be content with my collection of photographs of her high school life which, if seen by others, would have set off red flags of stalking and possible perversion.

Well, getting back to Lynda, she had an attractive face that caught your eye and had a body of a college coed that made your mouth drool. It went without saying that at an early age, she had many young male students popping rigid boners the moment they saw her. Standing about five-feet-six, Lynda was blessed at an early age with jiggling breasts that threatened to overflow her B-cup bra. When combined with her long shapely legs that led up to one hell of a cute tight butt, Lynda was a walking wet-dream.

However, despite her physical maturity, Lynda was extremely naïve and not the brightest light bulb around when it came to smarts. How she got through high school was probably more due to her being well-liked and her willingness to help her teachers (especially the male ones) in and around the classroom with an endless list of extracurricular projects. She was the proverbial teacher's pet from the very get-go.

Lynda was also very insecure. Perhaps it was because she came from a broken home, had a neglectful mom who tended to drift from city to city and was uprooted so much that her educational and social development was disrupted. Or maybe it was because Lynda had to endure a string of her mom's live-in boyfriends and was often made to feel like an unwanted hindrance. Deep down inside, Lynda wasn't convinced of her self-worth, and this might explain Lynda's desire to belong and be popular.

It came as no surprise that given her looks, immaturity, insecurity, and need to be popular, it made perfect sense when Lynda joined the junior varsity cheerleading squad. From the very start, she clearly outclassed her squadmates and when a varsity cheerleader got injured at the second football game of the school year, she was quickly elevated. Even when place among older and more seasoned cheerleaders, Lynda drew an inordinate amount of attention particularly from the male spectators.

Some said that this masculine attention was due to Lynda being Asian or her seemingly having more pep than the other cheerleaders. Most agreed that it was her form-fitting uniform that amply emphasized the ample bounce in her boobs, the firmness of her ass, and her long shapely legs. I, however, believed that it was Lynda's famous standing one-legged split.

You see, Lynda was extremely flexible and could do the most amazing kicks with ease. The most memorable routine ended with her standing on one leg while holding the other leg virtually straight up. She was totally oblivious that while in this pose, her thinly covered crotch was amply exposed and that many of her male fans in the stands swore they could definitely see the indentation of her pussy cleft. I always wondered how many boys and men jerked off that night with the vision of Lynda's standing split vividly seared into their minds.

We all know that cheerleaders and athletes go together, and Lynda found early on that hanging with jocks enhanced her popularity. In her junior year, she started dating Rex, a senior and the school's star football halfback and starting baseball shortstop, Rex. This made Lynda the "it" girl image on campus and her popularity skyrocketed. If she knew when they started dating that jocks would do little for her reputation in the end, Lynda might (and I emphasize "might") have had second thoughts. But as it was, she didn't even think about the possible negative ramifications.

Rex was what you'd expect of a top-notch senior athlete and like her eighteen. Muscular and macho combined with speed and aggression to make a devastating combination on the field and off. When you mix these traits with devilishly handsome looks and suave seasoned ways, you had a young man who was used to having his way with members of the opposite sex. By the time he set his eyes on Lynda, Rex has long established a well-gained reputation as a ladies' man and a long list of conquests. To him, Lynda was "fresh meat" on campus, an innocent girl was who just waiting to be his.

"Gosh, Mikey," confided Lynda shortly after Rex made his move. "I don't know what Rex sees in me...but, he so handsome and ripped. However...ummm, maybe it's my imagination...but...there was something about Rex that made me extremely uncomfortable. It's like...he's undressing me with his hungry eyes...something that my mother's current boyfriend is starting to do more and more whenever we were alone. Yet, despite my misgivings, I am delighted that Rex would pick me over all of the other girls on campus."

Lynda knew that the other cheerleaders envied her and readily admitted to wetting their panties just thinking about Rex. She was also acutely aware that everyone thought they made the ideal couple, and her status on campus was enhanced by being his girlfriend. To her, popularity translated to enhanced self-worth, and this made Lynda more determined to make Rex her boyfriend.

With her junior year was ending, Lynda had only the summer before Rex would be graduating and heading to college and sports at the next level. She knew that Rex would want to go all the way but this didn't faze Lynda. To her, it was natural for a man to expect having sex with his woman. Her home situation and mom had made Lynda was acutely aware of this sexual reality of life by carrying on with her live-in boyfriends. However, while Lynda knew that the loss of her virginity would happen someday, she didn't expect it to happen the way it did.

"Oh, Mikey, please don't tell anyone but I've got to tell you that right after the end of the school year, Rex took me to an isolated beach accessible only after a long hike down a steep slope. The cove was a slice of the isolated raw natural beauty, stimulating and liberating. However, Rex said, 'Lynda, this beach pales when to your new red string bikini. You're sizzling hot, girl!'

"Do you know, it never dawned on me that when my bikini that barely covered my full boobs and the triangle of the juncture of my thighs got wet, it became transparent and clung to my stiff nipples like wet tissue paper? I was clueless that of the effect that this would have on Rex...making him super-horny...that is until he raped her. He raped me, Mikey!

"I can't remember much other than Rex throwing me to the sand and stripping me of bikini. I recall feebly struggling, crying, and pleading, but Rex was too strong, too quick, and too inflamed with lust to care or stop. No one heard my screams when what seemed like a white-hot bar of iron was crammed between my legs. I can still feel his hard body on mine, his guttural grunts as he repeatedly took me, and the explosion of wetness that quickly followed his final thrust deep into me.

"Oh, Mikey, when Rex collapsed on me in exhaustion, I whimpered in pain and shock, trying to stifle my sobs by burying my face into his sweaty shoulder. He then began to gently kiss me until I stopped crying. It seems strange now, but at the time I found myself responding with kisses of my own as the pain gradually subsided. I couldn't resist the passion that now surged through me, and I shamelessly craving for more."

"Blow me, bitch," grunted Rex as he flopped on his back and pressed my head down his body. I was confused and stunned and might have protested. However, I couldn't bring myself to utter those words especially when he shoved his still-hard cock between my lips. "Suck my dick, cunt!" growled Rex. Awkwardly and hesitantly at first, I began to suck his penis.

"But as the intoxicating flavors of his semen mixed in my mouth with those of my blood and love juices, I found myself doing it willingly. Looking up, I saw Rex in utter bliss with his eyes closed and mouth open in a silent groan. I found myself eagerly trying to please him. With each bob of my head, I did what came naturally to me and loved it.

"Later in the privacy of my bedroom, I stood naked before a full-length mirror," Lynda confessed to me. "I didn't look any different outwardly but at the age of eighteen, I knew I was now a woman. The wincing pain between my legs attested to the fact that I had been 'used' by a man to satisfy his...and my...sexual needs.

"Rex proved this to me for once he was fully erect again, he took me again there on the beach. Then after resting and a long hike back up the cliff, he bent me over the hood of his car and fucked me again. Funny, all I could recall was how painful it was when my sensitive nipples were pressed to the hot hood metal as he humped me from behind.

"Mikey, please don't think of me as some easy slut, I couldn't deny Rex's lustful urges even though I was bruised and raw. He can't get enough of me and throughout the summer, he doesn't hesitate to use me over and over again. I willingly die whatever he wanted. I know it sounds slutty, but I loved the feel and taste of him in my mouth and what he felt like sliding in and out of my pussy."

It was little wonder that sleeping around that much would result in Lynda soon found herself pregnant before the end of summer. "You can imagine my shock, Mikey, when I missed my period. I shoplifted one of those pee-tests from the drugstore and was shocked again when it showed that Rex had knocked me up. For some silly reason, it never dawned on me that I might get pregnant...I don't know why, but I never thought it would happen to me.

"Mikey," Lynda shared with me with tears in her eyes, "you can imagine my shock when Rex wanted nothing to do with a pregnant high school girl. He had received a full athletic scholarship to play football at a well-known college. I can still hear his harsh words, 'Hey, I have no qualms screwing an easy lay, but there's no way in hell you're going to screw up my life.'"

As Lynda's best (and maybe only true) friend, I remembered that long bus ride with her into the big city as I took with her to the abortion clinic in the city. How I sat in the waiting area with the staff looking at me in utter disdain when they thought the child Lynda was aborting was mine. I recall comforting her as she waited, and then soothing her embarrassment after the painful abortion in a free clinic. I held her, letting her cry and hold on to me when she suffered from the terrible cramps and shame that the long bus ride back. Rex, the son-of-a-bitch, avoided her like the plague in the weeks before leaving for college and leaving Lynda without even a word.

Unbeknownst to me, the only good thing (and that was questionable) that came from the whole affair was that she was placed on a birth control pill which changed her life forever. Not only did the elevated hormone make Lynda's full-body more voluptuous (hard as that may seem), but now she could continue to be sexually active without any repercussion (or so she thought).

Lynda couldn't deny she loved sex and that she loved having sex with hard body jocks. Somehow in her senior year, Lynda hooked up Big Tony, the star center of the school's basketball team, and her sex activities and reputation would come home to roost.

Lean and black, towering a good foot above her, Tony dominated Lynda off the court like he dominated the backboards on the court. His teammates gave him the "Big" moniker, not because of his height and overall size but because he was reportedly well-hung. Tony was as aggressive in sex as Rex and used Lynda to satisfy his lust. He immensely enjoyed hearing Lynda's moans and groans as she accommodated him in her hot Japanese body. He loved watching his "big black anaconda" sliding in and out of Lynda's stretched lips or her super-tight Asian cunt.

But Tony had one trait that Rex never had. Tony liked to openly brag about his erotic exploits with Lynda. He openly boasted that this hot cheerleader was a "bitch in heat" who would do anything he said. It was widely rumored that after winning the conference championship Tony celebrated by having Lynda suck off his fellow first-stringers. The gossip spread like wildfire with each player putting his spin and embellishment on it. Lynda's adamant denials of this tale were like trying to douse a raging fire with gasoline. Simply put, no one believed Lynda (and sad to say, not even me).

Lynda suddenly found that she was still popular but for all the wrong reasons. Guys would always wonder when if she was as good as claimed by those who had been fortunate enough to sample her delights. The bolder guys made crude passes or blatant offers. Although these attempts upset Lynda, what really hurt were the "slut," "cheap," and "whore" labels given to her by the girls of the school who shunned her entirely or would sneer knowingly. Even the other cheerleaders who had sucked and fucked more than their fair share of cocks, were strangely appalled.

Graduation was no blessing for Lynda. Life after high school didn't have much need for cheerleaders, and pretty faces were a dime a dozen. She had skated through her secondary education and now found herself with no saleable skill other than the oldest profession (to which even Lynda has her standards). So, it was off to business school and an entry-level clerical job.

Having majored in journalism at the local college, I took a reporter/photographer job at a weekly community newspaper as part of my senior internship. Was I astonished to walk into the editing office to find Lynda as the copy clerk? She recognized me immediately and it was like a mini-reunion.

"Mikey! It's so good to see you! You've grown and filled out...more muscular...and must be driving the girls crazy. Come on, let sit and talk."

Lynda had gained a little bit of weight but still looked damn good to me. However, for her, her life was anything but promising. "Well, to be honest with you, Mikey, this is a nice place to work...but it's filled with people old enough to be my grandparents... and the ones who weren't were either happily married...female...or just not my type." Lynda made enough for the bare essentials, but not much else. She still lived at home with her mom and mom's latest in a long string of live-in boyfriends.

We began spending our lunch hour together, catching up on old times, and getting reacquainted with each. Lynda spoke freely of herself as a way of sorting out her high school years. It was through these shared times that I discovered just how Lynda's desire to please and to be popular had resulted in her being screwed, literally and figuratively, by a long list of guys.

"You know, Mikey, I honestly believed Tony when he told me that no one would say anything if I sucked off his teammates. I still have a hard time understanding how guys would tell all, spinning off wild tales about me and how I had done whatever they wanted. That wasn't true, Mikey. I just sucked them off...and that was it."

As expected, Lynda had her fair share of boyfriends since graduating, but they eventually proved to be dead-ends. Deep down inside, Lynda knew that they were only using her to get their rocks off and had no intention of bringing her home to mom.

"How come I never attract nice guys like you, Mikey," Lynda asked one day after work. "I only get scumbags who treat me like dirt."

"Maybe," I responded carefully, "good guys weren't whom you were looking for. I mean most of the time good guys are not good-looking hunks or tremendously popular." As she was thinking about my reply, I softly said, "And if it means anything to you, I've always been attracted to you." Lynda looked surprised at my comment as if the thought had never crossed her mind, and then looked at me as if seeing me for the first time.

Life seemed to continue as usual until late one night two weeks later when there was pounding on my apartment door. I found a disheveled Lynda standing at my door with two large athletic bags, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mikey," Lynda choked out between her gasping sobs, "Can I come in? I've got no one to turn to...no where to go. Please...Mikey...oh, please..."

Closing the door behind her, I ushered her to my couch and held her gently to me as she cried into my shoulder. Between her sobs, she told me how her mom's current scumbag boyfriend demanded Lynda give him a blow job. When she refused him, he threatened to beat her and her mom if Lynda didn't suck him off. Lynda continued to refuse and he began slapping her around before finally dragging her by her hair to the sofa. There he dropped his pants, sat down, and forced her head towards his crotch.

It might have ended there if Lynda's mom didn't return home to find her boyfriend's erection shoved between her daughter's lips. It didn't matter that he was firmly holding her head and was face-fucking her daughter, her mom believed her boyfriend's accusation that Lynda had seduced him. With screams of "whore," "slut," and "tramp," Lynda barely had enough time to throw her things into her bags before being forcibly evicted to screams never to come back.

Calming her down, I said hopefully, "Lynda, my place wasn't much but you can stay here until you find a place of your own."

Lynda sobbed a soft thank you and then began to bawling again, saying she'd never been able to afford to live on her own because she was barely making ends meet.

"Lynda, we'll figure things out later. But that right now you and I needed to get some sleep so that we can keep our jobs." Getting her a fresh towel, I directed her to the bathroom and told her to take a long hot shower while I fixed up the couch and put her things away. She grabbed some things and disappeared into the bathroom.

I was sorting out her well-worn but usable clothes and undergarments when Lynda reappeared dressed in a large t-shirt. From the jiggles and shadows that could be seen through the thin, clingy material, I immediately knew that Lynda wore nothing underneath. If I didn't know that Lynda was clueless as to the effect that her apparel would have on me, I would have thought she was trying to seduce me.

"Mikey," Lynda said softly as we went about setting up the couch for her to sleep on, "are you gay?" My exclamation of shock was enough for her to utter a hasty apology. When I asked what made her think so, she hesitated, then murmured, "Well, you've never hit on me...don't you find me attractive?"

I laughed so hard that Lynda began to flush with embarrassment and anger. Before she could explode, I got a large photo album from my bookshelf and gave it to a bewildered Lynda. A look of total astonishment appeared on her face as the first page showed a sophomore Lynda in her JV uniform, leaping high into the air. With each page turned there was a gasp, sigh, or laugh that escaped her lips as she followed her photographic cheerleading career.

12