A Damn Standing One-Legged Split

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mikey, you took all of these of me?"

"Yep, what you see there is you seen through my camera...kinky sick, huh? And you ask if I find you attractive...Lynda...I know it sounds perverted...but...if you can't tell, I've been 'obsessed" with you for years.

"And why haven't I made a pass at you? Well, for one I existed in high school as a best friend...a 'closet' one, at that...and nothing more." Lynda started to protest but I stopped her. "But more importantly, I wasn't one of your jocks...hard body but no brains...interested in only one thing...to use and abuse you. I wanted a lot more from you.

"But for now, it is time to sleep. Believe me, I'm not gay! I find you incredibly attractive, but I want more from you than just your body." With that I wished Lynda a good night drifted to my bedroom, wondering how the hell I was ever going to fall asleep with the humungous woody at the bottom of my pajamas.

I was doing a good job of tossing and turning, kicking myself for passing up a golden opportunity. I realized that with little effort I could have had obtained my dream...sex with Lynda. How many times I beat my meat visualizing her enticing body...especially her goddamn one-legged stand...and when the chance of a lifetime is offered to me, what do I do? I turn it down! What a fucking idiot!

"Mikey." I jerked up to see in the dim light Lynda standing in my doorway, "I can't sleep. Can you hold me? Can I stay with you for a while?" I pulled back the sheets, and Lynda slipped into my small twin be. Nestled in my arms, she was unbelievably soft and smooth as she pressed herself to me, and the smell of her body and hair was intoxicating.

"Mikey," Lynda whispered into my ear, "I'm not the smartest person around. And I haven't made the best choices...especially when it comes to men...well...I let myself be used..." Tears started to flow as her voice was filled with emotion, "But, Mikey, I'm getting tired of being thought of and treated as just an 'easy fuck.'"

I let Lynda cry because she reached one of life's turning points. I just held her, letting her body mold around mine as I lightly stroked her back and arms. "We all make mistakes. It's part of life, Lynda. The trick is not to make the same damn mistakes again...that's dumb. By the way, I don't think you're dumb."

"Oh, Mikey, "Lynda sighed, looking up at me imploringly, "please kiss me."

Our first kiss wasn't hot, forceful, or urgent; rather, it was soft and gentle, almost hesitant from both of us. We took our time, cuddling and laughing, kissing and caressing, savoring, and enjoying the moment with each other. I think this was the first time a man didn't jump on her body and just fuck her right away.

Lynda slid her hand down my body to grasp my erect manhood. "Oh, Jeez, is that you, Mikey?" I laughed and told her that came from wanking my dick so often while fantasizing about her. "Hmmm, I going to enjoy this," she said as she started to sensuously slide down my body.

Boy, was Lynda surprised when I stopped her, flipping her on her back, and slid down her body to the soft triangle of her inner thighs. "What are you doing," Lynda asked nervously as I spread her legs, gripping her buttocks and pulling them up to my face. "Mikey, no guy has ever gone down on me...I've done a lot of men...but... ohhhhhh..."

The tip of my tongue short-circuited whatever Lynda was trying to say as her hips jerked and gyrated wildly. She let out a deep groan when my finger snaked into her and found her G-spot, stroking it while I licked her stiff throbbing clit. Lynda threw back her head letting out a series of loud yelps as her back arched sharply, pushing herself into my face. Before I knew it, her entire body shook violently as one hell of a climax consumed her.

"Oh, God, Mikey, oh, God," Lynda mumbled as tears flowed freely from her tightly closed eyes. "What just happened? I did what? I had an orgasm? Can you believe it! After all those men I've known, I never had an orgasm...and not once. I never knew it would be...like that! I thought I'd die when I...oh, God..."

"Lynda, I've waited eight fricking years for this moment," I murmured as I kissed my way up her sweat-covered form, "we've only just begun." Squeezing her bountiful boobs, I sucked her jutting nipples, the objects of my many sleepless nights. I pushed her shapely legs back, fully exposing her nether delights, and assumed a front-leaning press with her legs on my shoulders. My flanged cock head probed the sopping wet folds of her pussy lips until becoming lodged at the entrance of her cunt. With a gentle push of my hips, I was in, fulfilling countless wet dreams.

"Mmmm," Lynda moaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her, "you're filling me up...shit...where did you learn to be so damn good?"

"Lynda," I gasped as I began to slowly pump in and out of her, "you have a lot to learn about good guys. We read a lot an awful lot about women and sex...and we practice to please. We may come in last...but we can last for a long time before cumming." I then proceeded to hump her well into the early morning hours, making her come repeatedly. Needless to say, we both called in sick, opting to spend the rest of the following day making glorious love.

Well, that was over three years ago. I graduated and moved across the country with Lynda in tow. In part, it was for me to accept a good-paying journalist job and in part so that Lynda could escape her reputation. We married and have been a couple of years but that hasn't prevented us from a highly active (but monogamous) sex life. Lynda has found what she's been looking for, and I have been living my fantasy.

And speaking of fulfilled fantasies, every once in awhile, Lynda gets into her old cheerleading outfit (minus bra and panties) and goes through her routine for me, ending with her famous one-legged split. Except for this time, it's a team pose with me standing there holding her, with my hard cock deeply embedded in her stretched juicy twat. Needless to say, my remote camera is clicking away, rapidly documenting a new chapter in Lynda's cheerleading career.


12