A Damsel in Distress Ch. 02

Story Info
Don't look for love, look for the one looking for love -Rumi.
9.8k words
4.65
9.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it is just sex that you are looking for, then this can be read on a stand-alone basis. But if it is a story that interests you, you should start with the first part and then come back here.

I write in the Queen's (or rather King's, nowadays) English, and since I am not a native speaker of the language, there will be a few errors. My apologies.

Now for the disclaimers:

This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is just coincidence.

All characters who indulge in sexual activities in this story are well over 18 years of age.

________________________________________

Breakfast was indeed sumptuous. And after their long romp into the late hours of the night, followed by a rather vigorous tumble on waking up, they were undoubtedly famished. As they helped themselves to the spread of dishes being served, Sushmita couldn't help but notice the effort some of Arvind's staff took in trying not to pointedly stare at her.

"I know, I know," she said to herself. "I have that freshly fucked look on my face and I am sure quite a few hickeys and bite marks are visible."

She looked at Arvind who was sitting at the head of the table and to her right. His neck too, visible above his shirt collar, bore some distinctive marks that could only be attributed to an aggressive night of debauchery. He was smiling at her, while under the table, his toes were already working its way up her feet and legs, trying to caress her calves under the saree she wore.

"Cheeky and confident he is indeed!" She thought as she blushed a deep red at his touch. He though, seemed nonchalant. But she would soon be shocked to learn that the reason the staff seemed to be so interested in her had nothing to do with her look of lasciviousness.

Breakfast over, they adjourned to his study. As the door closed behind them, she felt the full length of his front on her back, his hardness rubbing against her bottom, as his hands slipped under her arms and grasped her melons.

She let out a moan. "You can't be ready for another round so soon after the night and this morning!"

He spun her around and locked lips with her, allowing her tongue to explore his mouth as his hands continued to knead her breasts. His tented trousers attempted a clitoral massage through their clothes. Then suddenly he broke away.

"My hormones are raging and so are yours," he chuckled. "But we have work to do and a lot to talk about before we start ravaging each other again."

Then with his left arm still around her, holding her to his side, as his palm continued to knead her left breast, he speed-dialled a number on his phone with his right.

As the car sped towards their appointment, she recalled the one-sided conversation she had heard as he spoke on his phone. He was obviously speaking to his lawyer, whom he addressed respectfully and affectionately as 'Uncle'.

After the initial pleasantries, he had come straight to the point. "I have found her, Uncle, but she needs a divorce before she can be mine legally." A long pause...

"Yes, I am very sure, and so will you be when you meet her today." Another pause...

"There can be grounds for mental cruelty, but anything you suggest that can make this divorce fast and painless." Some more silence....

"Yes Uncle, we will work out all the details with you. Can we come over now? We can be there in an hour."

The office of 'Vishal Arora and Associates,' was located on the fifteenth floor and commanded a beautiful view of the city. 'Vishal' means huge and 'Uncle Vishal' lived up to his name, being very corpulent and looking every bit a lawyer.

While he seemed a genial old man, whose handshake was firm and welcoming, it was the looks he gave Sushmita that made her uncomfortable. He stared at her a little too often as they conversed, and that made her self-conscious.

"Why does he stare at me like this? I changed into a high-neck blouse before coming here and all of Arvind's love bites are well hidden. So what exactly is going on in his mind?" She wondered.

To add to this, Uncle Vishal would lapse into Punjabi, a language that Sushmita could not understand. It astonished her that Arvind knew how to speak this language, but then there was still so much that she did not know about the man she had given herself to completely the night before.

The discussions went on for an hour. She knew much of it was about her and she felt excluded. Only the frequent touches to her thigh or the firm grasp with which Arvind held her hand as he conversed with the lawyer kept her from being resentful.

Then Uncle Vishal turned to her. "I am sorry if you felt left out of these discussions," he said.

"I have understood much of your case from Arvind. He and I go a long way back and I handle all his legal matters. I have associates here who handle divorces and except for a couple of hearings where your presence will be required in the family court, I will try to keep you insulated from any unpleasantness that may result from this process. Divorces are not super smooth, but my team will keep you adequately briefed for your court appearances."

When Sushmita nodded her acceptance, he continued. "I will send across some documents that you will need to sign. Go through them and call me if you need any clarifications. I will meet your husband and his lawyers and persuade them to go for a 'Divorce by mutual consent.' There have been recent changes to the law and in some cases, even the mandatory waiting period of one year can be reduced to six months or even less. Now tell me, are your identity and other legal documents like your passport, college degrees, and property ownership papers accessible to you?"

Sushmita heaved a sigh of relief. Almost all her personal as well as business documents were either in her office or in her bank safe deposit locker. Only photocopies were at her home. When she told him this, both the lawyer and Arvind had big smiles on their faces.

"There is one other thing that both of you need to be careful about," continued the lawyer, looking a little squeamish.

"Adultery is no longer a crime in this country, but I would strongly advise you against getting pregnant. A pregnancy can delay the divorce and cause other hassles."

Both of them nodded. "I have to get back to my pills from today." thought Sushmita.

"Now you will have to excuse me, I have another briefing to attend," said Uncle Vishal, as he politely brought the discussions to a close. But his gaze still made Sushmita uneasy.

As they sat down for lunch at a nearby upscale restaurant, Sushmita smiled coyly at Arvind. "Are you disappointed darling, that I can't have your baby for a while?

"The baby will come when the time is right. It will be our baby. But just imagine the days and nights of baby-making practice that we are going to get," said Arvind with a wink. "Now let's order fast and then get back home and into action!"

During the drive back to the farmhouse after their lunch, she had switched her phone back on, spoken to her assistant at her office and briefed her on all that had to be done. There were no disconcerting messages from her husband at her workplace. It seemed he had called her office, enquired whether she had come in and that was that. There were no new messages on her phone either.

Neither of them was tracking the other's phone so it would be extremely unlikely that her husband would be able to find her.

It was after they had stopped at a pharmacy to pick up her pills when with some trepidation, she asked Arvind.

"I really don't know how to say this, but will your Uncle Vishal really be able to resolve our problem?"

"I am happy that you see it as 'our' problem instead of 'your' problem, sweetheart, but that man is the best there is. He is widely connected in high places and he has been handling all my legal stuff for ages. So what exactly is your worry?"

"I really felt uncomfortable under his gaze. He was really looking at me rather weirdly all the time."

"Ah! What did you expect? Why would anyone not want to look at a beautiful and sexy woman?" Arvind teased.

"You said I was yours. Would you really allow a lecherous old man to have his way with me, you creep?" She teased back.

He leaned in and noisily kissed her cheek before focusing back on the road.

"That is my woman! Absolute trust in her man. A man she has known for just a couple of months or so."

"And a man she has Biblically known for just a few hours. Our night together has told me more about you than what a year of friendship would have."

"For that remark, I could kiss you to death. In fact, that is what I am going to do."

He turned into an abandoned dirt track and drove till he was a few metres off the main road. Then he unbuckled both their seat belts, pushed his seat back and was all over her.

It started as a hard, rough, penetrative and urgent kiss. Both had their arms around each other. Almost simultaneously, Sushmita moved her right hand over his trousers to firmly grasp his cock. Arvind's right hand grabbed her left breast over her blouse. She could feel his member throbbing in her grip and he could feel her nipple hardening.

The kiss became a bite, her teeth gripping his lower lip and his, her upper one. Then their breathing eased. The kiss turned wet and gentle as their lips and tongues started to gently graze each other.

For a while, they kissed every part of each other's face. "I thought this would be our last kiss, the kiss of death," she whispered.

"You are beautiful, woman. I need you forever," he whispered back.

"Not here, in the middle of nowhere, my love, not in the uncomfortable confines of a car. Take me home and then take me, any way you want. Fast, furious, slow, sublime....."

"You are right. You must be savoured, like a fine chocolate or a rare wine. Then with a light kiss and a gentle squeeze of breast and penis, they resumed their journey.

"I have a gallery on the terrace, come let us see if we can watch some birds or wildlife before sunset," said Arvind as soon as they reached the farmhouse.

She looked at him curiously.

"Once I get into the bedroom with you, I do not want to get out till the morning. So let us spend some time up there, have an early supper and then......" He winked.

"This man is such a tease," she thought, as she pressed her thighs together and let her wetness seep into her panties....

Just a few seconds after she had orgasmed, she felt him emptying himself inside her. She could only make some throaty noises as their lips locked and their tongues intertwined.

They had finished a quick supper, and taken a near-silent brisk walk around the inner perimeter of the farmhouse, his hand around her shoulder and hers around his waist. They had then rushed up to his bedroom, taking the stairs two at a time, and were at each other's clothes even as the door shut behind them.

There had hardly been any foreplay, he was hard, she was gooey and he had penetrated her even before he had kissed her. But once their lips smashed into each other, they formed a tight seal.

As their breathing eased, and their mouths disengaged, he propped himself up on his elbows. "Close your eyes," he commanded.

"No! I want to see your face," she responded.

"Suit yourself," he said as he proceeded to kiss her all over her face, interspersing his smooches with soft bites on her cheeks. Her vagina responded by gripping his penis even tighter.

He rolled over with a sigh, lying on his back, looking up at the ceiling. She felt his penis pop out and paint her thigh with the remnants of his juices mixed with hers. She rolled over on top of him, straddling him and then started stroking his face with her delicate fingers.

"You came very quickly?" She asked, with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

He pulled her to him, and her breasts flattened out against his chest. "Sorry my love, I don't know what came over me. You did not come, did you?"

"I did, honey, just once and it was intense. The foreplay was too long."

He turned his face to look at her quizzically. She giggled.

"It really was, Arvind. It started with that kiss in the car on the roadside and you have been subtly teasing me since then. I have never felt so horny before."

They lay silently. Sushmita eased herself off him, sinking beside him into the mattress. She put her right arm around his chest and hugged him tightly.

"But in your mind, you were making love to her, not to me."

He looked into her eyes, and then slowly moved forward and kissed her nose.

"When are you going to tell me, as you put it early this morning," she asked, making air quotes with her hands. "About your long and happy story that had to end so that ours could begin?"

He turned towards her so that he could face her. "Just give me a few moments to gather my thoughts....."

Then, with that far away look in his eyes, even as he looked deeply into hers, he spoke....

Anupama came into my life six years ago. I had just moved into a rented single-bedroom apartment a few streets away from the lake. The very first day after moving in, when I went for my morning run on the jogging track around the lake, I saw her.

"Was she beautiful? Athletic? How old was she?" Sushmita asked excitedly and in that excitement, Arvind thought he detected a tinge of envy, possibly jealousy.

He shut her up with a kiss, albeit a light one.

Graceful is the word to describe her. A sharp nose, full cheeks that were rosy in the cold morning air, a slim streamlined body and dark black hair with lots of grey streaks that reached her shoulders. She was jogging and the first thought that came to my mind was how dignified would her walk be. I tried to imagine her in a saree or a churidar kameez instead of the tracksuit she was wearing.

"Why are you different Arvind? I thought men mentally undressed women who caught their attention, you, on the other hand, were dressing her up!"

Arvind went on as if he had not heard her speak.

By then, though our eyes had locked on to each other's, we had moved past. I restrained myself from turning and looking back, and later on, she would tell me that she had done the same. She had entered the park from the east gate and was going clockwise around the lake, and I, having entered from the west gate was going counterclockwise. I knew I would come to face to face with her again as we circled the lake.

I was better prepared as I saw her approaching and I smiled at her. She responded likewise, exposing a pearly white set of even teeth. Her back was straight and her posture looked so statuesque.

We crossed each other twice more on our second circuit and then when I turned in for my third and final lap, she was gone.

"And you had fallen in love with a young athletic woman with streaked hair!" Sushmita was not sounding very happy. Arvind just rolled his eyes in amusement as he continued.

For the next three days, we smiled at each other four times every morning when our paths crossed. Our timings for our morning run were synchronised, but I never saw her exiting the park. On the fifth day, I gathered the courage to greet her with a cheery "Good Morning". Her response was equally cheery and she even waved her hand. Her voice was crystal clear and the morning air added a kind of zing to it. I was elated.

"Four days of just smiling at each other? How many days of 'Good Mornings' before both of you started talking?"

Remember, our paths crossed four times as we did our rounds. So the next three times, it was a 'Hi'. That, over the next few days turned to a 'Hi, followed by a 'Hi-Hi' and finally a 'Hi-Hi-Hi'. I don't remember who started this but we were laughing every time we crossed each other.

"How did you start talking to each other?"

Suddenly, one fine day, she didn't turn up. And the next, and the next. She was gone for two weeks. I did not know how to contact her and did not know where she lived. Then just as suddenly, she was back.

"I missed you," I shouted as we crossed each other.

"I missed you too," she replied.

As I came in for my second lap of the lake, I saw her sitting on one of the park benches and staring at the waters. I stopped in my stride and walked up to her."

"Are you okay Ma'am?" I asked her.

She twisted her neck to look at me, smiled and patted the place beside her. "Oh, I am fine, come sit here for a while. My name is Anupama."

"My name is Arvind," I said as I extended my hand. She took it in a firm grip.

"It's high time we started talking," she laughed. "And started running together too."

"Where were you all these days?" I asked her.

"I was abroad, had a seminar to attend," she replied.

And that is how our friendship began. I would run in from the west gate and as soon as we came face to face, I would turn around and we would run together. Then we would plonk ourselves on one of the park benches and talk for a while. We would talk about almost everything. She told me that she was the research director of one of the Big Pharma companies. That she lived in a large apartment nearby.

I told her that I had a degree in engineering and one in management. That I was an assistant manager for logistics and operations in a shipping company. I also had a hobby as an ethical hacker and assisted people and organisations to beef up their data security. And that I lived on the other side of the lake in a pigeonhole. We slowly discovered that we had many interests in common.

"Who all are there in your family?" she enquired.

"No one," I said. "My parents died when I was very young. I have no memories of them, except for their pictures at home. I was brought up by my grandparents from my father's side. They were old, and one by one, in the space of the last couple of years, they too moved on. I have a small inheritance that is well invested. I make enough in my job and in my hobby to lead a comfortable life."

Her eyes turned misty. "No one should be an orphan," she said. Then she turned towards me and enveloped me in a tight hug. When she released me, I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Anupama, I needed that," I said. She had a mysterious smile on her countenance.

About a week later, as we sat by the lake, she spoke softly.

"I have an annual conference to attend next month. It is work-related and in Amsterdam. I usually take a couple of weeks off after the conference and travel around."

"Three weeks without you? Without our morning run and conversations? Will you at least talk to me on a video call every day?" I was surprised at the desperation in my own voice.

"The first week I will be very busy and our timings won't be in sync. But for the next two weeks, I want you to join me in Amsterdam. I am sure you can manage some leave."

"I can't afford a trip like this, Anu," I said. "The airfares are exorbitant and the foreign exchange rates even more so."

"It is my treat. I need you around me, especially when sightseeing. Your knowledge is so vast, your interests so numerous. Wouldn't you want to see for yourself what you have only read about?"

I hesitated. "Tell you what," she continued. "I will pay upfront, you pay me back your share in affordable monthly instalments."

"Paying you back in instalments is a better option than missing you for three weeks!" I exclaimed.

"You are the best thing that has happened to me," she replied, hugging me again.

We completed our visa formalities together. The next thing I knew, I was seeing her off at the airport. I held her to me very tightly.

"It is just a week, sweetheart, you will be with me next Friday," she comforted me.

I held her even tighter, and then something came over me. I kissed her on both her cheeks, a rather sloppy wet kiss, and followed it up with a moist, light peck on her lips.