A Damsel in Distress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a small squeal. "Wow, where did those come from?" Then she patted my cheeks, turned around and wheeled her luggage cart in through the security gates, turning around a couple of times to wave to me.

A few days later, Anupama was waiting at Schiphol Airport, looking chic in a business suit. "I came straight from the conference," she said as she hugged me. "It is over and done with. You must be tired after the flight, let us get you home,"

There was a nip in the air as we reached our serviced apartment. It was a nice cosy place, with a living room, a kitchen and two bedrooms. The bedrooms opened into a common balcony that overlooked one of the three major canals of the city, the Herengracht. Amsterdam, which means 'the dam on the river Amstel' is a city with over 100 kilometres of canals that are navigable by boats.

We both went to our respective rooms for a shower and having changed into casual clothes, just gravitated into each other's arms. I pushed a few strands of her black and grey hair away from her face as she stared into my eyes.

"I am scared to say it, Anu, but I have to be honest about this. I think I have fallen in love with you," I said to her.

"I am glad you got it off your chest." She was smiling. "It requires courage to say this to a fifty-four-year-old woman."

I held her tighter now. "I wouldn't have put you past forty-five. If you coloured your hair, you would probably look another ten years younger."

Sushmita sat up abruptly. "You didn't tell me she was that old!"

Arvind pulled her down to his chest. "I did say she had grey hair."

She sat up again. "Yes, but I thought she must have been your age and had streaked her hair."

Arvind shrugged and grinned. "Yes, I was in love with a woman who was twenty-six years older than me."

He pushed himself up till he was in a semi-reclining position, his back resting on the headboard. Sushmita quickly placed a pillow behind his back, then leaned against his chest. She moved her right hand to his penis and was not surprised to find it hard.

"This is getting interesting," she said, getting a firm grip on his hard organ."Did both of you make love that night? Tell me everything!"

As I buried my face in her hair, I could smell her shampoo and her perfume. It was a heady and intoxicating feeling.

"There is something very sexy about your hair, Anu, please do not colour it, I like it this way."

"I am glad you like me this way, I am allergic to hair colour, it affects my skin."

She tilted her head away from me, and then with her eyes wide open, moved her lips to cover mine. My hands started to tremble. I don't think she noticed. I did not resist when the tip of her tongue tried to pry open my lips. I held her closer and my palms felt her bra straps through her upper garment. It was then that I realised that she had ample breasts and they were pressing into my chest.

Sushmita now felt him growing even harder in her hands. He obviously had very vivid memories of that evening. Involuntarily, she began to move her hands, using very long and slow strokes. His hand reached out, caught her nipple and some of the surrounding flesh and pulled her closer to him. His lips found hers. She now knew he was reliving that moment with her. It was only natural that she press her 36Ds against his naked front and let her tongue snake into his mouth.

The kiss was electrifying. Not that it was physically very different from many of the passionate kisses they had exchanged. There was, in her mind, another person in the room and on their bed. In some strange way, that third person was she. Even as they kissed, her hand continued its gentle ministrations.

Shortly, Arvind disengaged himself from her and pushing the strands of her tousled hair away from her face, continued with his story...

It was our first deep kiss, starting out soft and then turning hungry. I suppose all first kisses turn out that way. I was conscious of my hardness and for a few moments kept my body away, wondering how she would react if she felt it. But as the kiss grew deeper and wetter, my hand moved from her back to her butt and I pulled her towards me. I heard her sigh as my 'ardour' nudged her stomach. I rubbed harder, and she responded likewise.

My eyes were open, and though they were out of focus due to their proximity, I knew hers were too. Her tongue tasted like honey and I hoped fervently that she found my taste to her liking. I let my tongue caress hers languorously, even as my trousers felt tight and there was a sweet pain in my groin. I ignored that pressure, concentrating solely on what our tongues were doing.

After what seemed an eternity, our lips detached. Our heads moved back and our faces came back into focus.

"Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" I asked her.

"No, baby, but your eyes have been doing that, every day, she relied, "from day one, when we met."

"Could you read my mind too?" I asked, stunned by her perceptivity.

"Yes, indeed! You could never decide whether I was your girlfriend or your mother. But you seemed to handle that very well, keeping our friendship as the most important aspect of our relationship."

"Are we doing the right thing, Anupama? Will this physical proximity and intimacy mess up what we have?"

"Trust me, baby. our relationship will touch a very different level. I know you and I know myself. We will be very happy together as we let this liaison grow. Just keep communicating with me. Don't have any inhibitions expressing your feelings, needs wants and expectations to me. I will do the same and we will be fine."

"I have not made love to a woman as yet, Anu."

"You think I don't know that? You have obviously kissed and fondled a woman before, but you have not had sex. Want to tell me about it?

"The usual Bollywood type of romance, Anu. She was my classmate at management school. We were in sync in so many ways, but Uruj belonged to a different religion. My grandparents weren't really bothered but her parents couldn't handle it and she couldn't handle what her parents and extended family couldn't handle."

"This is the first time you have mentioned her. Uruj means 'pinnacle' does it not?

"Yes. I like that name. Short and musical. Maybe it was her name that attracted me to her."

"There was no one else after her? I am sure you would have met many women."

"Couldn't get her out of my mind. Didn't want anyone else."

"Never felt like having sex, Arvind? Celibacy isn't very exciting, right?"

"Used my hand a lot, Anu," I laughed. So did she.

"Do you still miss her?"

"No, not anymore. Not after the first of March this year."

"First of March, 6:32 AM or thereabouts, right?"

"Must be, I did not note down the time when we first passed each other during our morning run. Did you?"

"Yes, I did. Your lips I found fascinating. And your eyes. Now kiss me, Arvind."

I went a step further. I picked her up in my arms. She was not light, though she wasn't very heavy either. I heard a gasp as her arms went around my neck. I leaned in and glued my lips to hers.

I placed her gently on her bed and stretched out with parts of my body on hers and the rest on the bed. Our lips which had separated when I put her down connected again. I grasped her palms in mine and stretched her arms above her head. She arched her back, panther-like and her breasts jutted out. I nuzzled them with my nose, finally resting my cheeks against them.

"I want to see you," I said, as I started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse. I pulled it off her and then whipped off my T-shirt over my head. I reached behind her to unhook her bra, fumbled quite a bit doing so, and then managed to slide it off her arms. Then I stared at her globes.

There were some light freckles around her cleavage, and again around her areola. The nipples were a dark brown, the areola a lighter shade and the rest of her a glowing pink.

"Do you know what to do with them?" she asked with a giggle.

"Let me follow my instincts, and I am open to course corrections," I replied.

I cupped both of them, one in each palm and caressed them slowly. Then moved just a couple of fingers around them, making concentric circles, then tracing smaller and smaller ones that went just around the brown parts, till they were caressing only her nipples. As they hardened, I pinched them gently between thumb and forefinger, pulling them up and towards me.

"Keep doing those spirals, and press a bit harder when you do," she whispered. I complied, shifting myself slightly so that my penis could touch some part of her. It ended up touching her hips, still covered by my pants and by the long skirt that she wore

She sensed it. "It is a wrap-around skirt, in case you have not noticed. Do I need to say more?" She smiled at me mischievously.

I tugged at the tasselled drawstring on the side. "It is not even my birthday and I get to unwrap such a beautiful gift," I said, as her floral-printed panties came into view. I don't know where the courage came from, but I, without looking at her face, just grabbed the edges of the undergarment and started sliding them down her hips. She lifted her butt just a wee bit to make it easier for me.

"Look at me," she growled. I looked up into her eyes, and then let my gaze traverse down, taking in her neck, her bouncy breasts, her flat tummy, and her core, sparsely covered with downy hair. As I looked further down, I couldn't stop admiring how smooth, and athletic her thighs and calves looked, as they culminated into a pair of shapely feet, with delicately painted toenails.

"Like what you see?"

"God! You are so beautiful, Anupama. Are you really fifty-four?"

"Yes! No botox anywhere. Just exercise and some skin care."

I grabbed her hands and pulled her up and off the bed. "I want to see myself holding you in my arms," I said as I held her to me and shuffled across to the dresser mirror. I positioned myself behind her, encircling my hands around her waist and tummy, my front touching her back.

"It would be so nice if your pants came off."

I continued to hold her, staring vacantly in the mirror.

"You are shy." she continued.

"No!" I almost shouted as I let go of her and clumsily, in a hurry, pulled my trousers and my jocks down, almost tripping over my half-open belt. She reached out to steady me, then resumed her position with her back to me. I was hard and erect, her right hand gently, then tightly grasped my member, and her left arm went around my neck. She leaned her neck back over my shoulder. offering her lips to mine.

The kiss was long and deep, and I let my hands travel up her waist to hold and squeeze her twin peaks. Her grip on me had lightened and she was stroking me gently.

We continued to look at our reflections and it was obvious that as much as I was admiring her body, she was admiring mine.

Then she turned to me. "I am going to slake your thirst first. You can continue to watch us in the mirror."

She leaned towards the bed, grabbed a pillow and dropped it on the floor before me. Then she dropped her knees on it, took my lance in her hand and looked at it intently. Involuntarily it throbbed.

She kissed it, allowing her tongue to press first against the tip and then the whole length. Kisses mixed with small short licks and gentle bites, heightened with smooching and slurping sounds. I was wet and shiny, and so were her lips. I looked at the mirror and so did she, albeit with the corner of her eye, as her mouth engulfed me. Inch by interminable inch, I disappeared into her mouth... till she gagged....

It took a minute for her to stop coughing, as I leaned forward and rubbed her back. I then disengaged and poured her a glass of water.

"I have not done this in decades and you are big," she whispered. "But don't worry, I will get used to this gorgeous hunk."

I dropped down to my knees and kissed her. Again and again, her lips, her forehead, her hair, her cheeks and her neck.

"Rise," she said and when I obeyed, her mouth possessed my tool again.

"I can't hold it in longer Anu," I gasped as her tongue swirled around my tip and her mouth and hands stroked my length.

In response, her hand movement accelerated. I knew she was fine with me coming in her mouth, and so, with a groan, I did. She went on stroking and sucking, draining me as I held on to her head with both my hands. Then slowly, my knees began to buckle, I slid down, my now softening penis gliding down her neck to her cleavage and then further below. I gripped her by her shoulders and my mouth found hers. I could now taste myself in her, a mixture of honey and cream.

"I love you, Anupama, I love you so much. I need you so much, I want you," I cried. We held each other tight, till my breathing returned to normal.

Sushmita realised that she was breathing hard, and her fist had been stroking him all this while. With the vivid description that Arvind was providing her, her imagination was filling in more details.

"I want to do the same things to him, I want to kneel before him and watch him in the mirror as he explodes in my mouth," she pined.

It was then that she became aware that even though he was mentally far away, Arvind was idly playing with her nipples, twisting and pinching them gently. She leaned into him, letting her breasts tantalisingly rub against his bosom.

"What happened next?" she asked.

Some things are fuzzy now. I remember both of us back on the bed, on our sides, face to face, lips to lips, our hands roaming all over each other. I was stiff again. I let my fingers travel between her thighs, stroking them gently, but I wanted access to her innards. I had heard and read about the clitoris but had never seen or felt one.

"Teach me to pleasure you, teach me the language in which to love you, make you go crazy, make you mine..." I pleaded.

She took my hand. and lead me between her legs. She caught my forefinger and placed it on the spot. "Look at it, and be gentle," she said, as she nudged my finger into a circular motion.

I watched as the hood opened, the bud inside bloomed pink and hard. But more so because she was moaning, I was filled with lust and rather thrilled when she spoke my name. I, now inspired by what she had done to my member, took my mouth to her and deployed my tongue just as she had a while ago.

Funny sounds emanated from her throat while she raised her hips and pushed herself into my face. Her vagina convulsed a few times and then she pushed my head away.

"That was too intense, I didn't expect that from myself," she muttered.

"Did you orgasm?" I asked.

"Yessss!" She seemed mighty thrilled and so was I.

"I want to make love to you." I breathed.

In response, she slowly climbed over me and holding my erect penis in her right hand, lowered herself onto it. It slipped more than a couple of times and her countenance took on a serious look. Then suddenly I found myself plunging down a narrow crevasse whose wet and slippery walls tightened around me. We lay together for a few moments, front to front, lips to lips and arms and legs wrapped around each other.

I started to buck gently and so did she. I realised I was not a virgin anymore and that made me grow even bigger inside her. A lot of things went fuzzy after that. But I was distinctly aware all the time that I was inside her. Suddenly, I was on top and she was below me. Our kisses were fiery. I know I squeezed her breasts and gripped at all the fat and flesh my hands could grab. My palms were ever busy. I remember her nails raking my chest and back, I remember her fingers in my hair, I remember her tongue in my mouth.

When her legs went around my hips and squeezed, when she screamed my name repeatedly, I knew she was coming. I was glad she had made me come in her mouth earlier, that helped me last longer this time. My mind was in dissonance, for I did not want a release and yet I wanted my seed to gush forth into her.

"Let go, my love," she whimpered, "flood me with your fluids! Kiss me deeply as you do," she commanded.

I instantly obeyed.

It was a very wet and horny Sushmita who clambered over him the next moment. She directed his long length into her soft, squishy and deep recess. Their coupling was rough, furious and fast. Soon, like Anupama, she too found herself under him.

As she felt the waves radiate from their coupling point, she screamed the same words that Anupama had, many years ago, in an apartment in Amsterdam.

"Let go, my love, flood me with your fluids! Kiss me deeply as you do,"

There was a sharp sweet pain on the top of her right breast as Arvind's teeth sunk into her. Then his mouth rapidly moved to grab her lower lip. Her tongue entangled itself with his. She tightened her muscles down there as her thighs clamped around him. She could then feel waves of his swirling seed swamping her innards. She sobbed loudly and noisily. She felt as if she was reclaiming her man. She was now content.

As they both came out of their post-coital befuddlement, Sushmita pouted. "You bit me so hard, you beast!"

Arvind grinned at her, a possessive and fond grin that said, "You are mine, woman, don't you forget that!"

She punched him affectionately on his chest and said, "Now wipe that 'cat got the cream' look on your face and tell me the rest of the story."

We were completely spent. It took me some time to re-orient myself to reality. I could see it was the same for her.

"Was it good for you, Arvind? Are you happy?" She asked.

I just held her tight, buried my face in her breasts and started to cry. "I couldn't be happier Anu, I don't know if I really deserve this. Why are you so good to me?"

"I don't know Arvind, I just connected with you. I debated with myself a lot before I invited you to join me here. I do not understand why I love you. It is too late in my life for me to blame it on hormones. Yet the attraction was instantaneous. As I got to know you better, I thought I saw my first love in you. Then I just stopped debating with myself and let my heart take me where it wanted to."

Her story which she related to me was touching and poignant. In her early twenties, she fell in love with a dashing army officer. They planned to marry soon. He was posted in what is known as a 'disturbed area' and the inevitable happened. He died bravely, battling terrorists. She was not listed as his next of kin, and she came to know of his bravery and passing only through the newspapers and TV.

One week later, she discovered she was pregnant. She contacted his parents, but they wouldn't believe her, for it seems he had never mentioned her to them. DNA tests were many decades into the future, and so were selfies and digital photos. Thus there really was no convincing way to prove a relationship.

She decided to have the baby, but given the way society was at that time and the stigma attached to unwed mothers, her parents persuaded her to give her newborn daughter away for adoption.

I could relate to that. She had told me soon after we had met that 'no one should be an orphan.' I could understand her motherly instincts towards me, but a romantic inclination?

I could understand my feelings better. After all, I was twenty-eight then, I had already lost once in love and my hormones were active. Nobody understands why we fall in love with a particular person, so I just let it be.

We had fun in Amsterdam. We went sightseeing, we went cycling, we went boating in the canals. We saw a couple of operas, and we tried out Dutch cuisine. And we made lots of love.

Our relationship was peculiar. Once we returned, she asked me to move in with her. I had a room of my own in her apartment to do my own things but we always slept together. Not just for making love, but every night, like a wife and husband.