A Dance to Remember

Story Info
A chance encounter on the dance floor.
6.4k words
4.72
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming back with your wine when she grabbed you. They had been sitting next us all night - an older man and much younger woman. Other than sitting next to one another, there was no indication that they were together. You had tapped her on the shoulder earlier to check on her. She had glanced back, giving you a shy smile and a nod before turning back to the band on stage. She had a pale, pretty, round face that was framed in long dark hair. I couldn't see much of her body from the angle where I was sitting. She was wearing what looked like a loose-fitting floral smock. But when she turned to smile at you, I could see a halter top that clung enticingly to full breasts. How the man sitting next to her paid her so little attention escaped me.

You looked gorgeous. You always do, but your outfit that night really showed you off. Shiny green pants and a sleeveless white body suit that showed off your sleeve tattoo. All your clothing clung to every curve, highlighting them, accentuating them. You were completely covered but every curve was on display. I had to try to hold myself back from running my hands over your body and I didn't always succeed. I wanted to touch you and didn't care who saw.

Maybe that was why she grabbed you. You had been getting attention from women all night long. Some had stared jealously, some had complimented you, but you drew eyes everywhere we went. The band that night was a party dance band. Music that made people move. You had taken one other guy out on the dance floor that night. He looked lone and you wanted to get his confidence up. Maybe that was where she noticed you. You came back to me and kissed me. Maybe she watched our tongues dance and my hands roam your ass. Maybe she wished the man next to her touched her and kissed her the same way. Maybe she wished he wasn't there at all. Knowing what I know now, maybe she wished she was with you.

Your wine was almost gone, and you asked me to get you another. I was happy to comply. Just a little bit of wine and you get playful, touchy, needy. I can see it your eyes that you want me, and I know it won't be long until you have my cock out. We don't always make it home when you get like that. It wouldn't have been the first time we've fucked in a semi-hidden public place. You'll want to take me in your mouth or pull me inside you. Either way, I'll hear you moan and whimper with need and I will be lost in the joy of your body.

I had your wine and was making my way back through the crowd when I saw her grab your hand and lead you out to the dance floor. Now that she was standing, I could see the way her jeans clung to her ass and hips. Again, I wondered what a woman like her was doing with the man who was humorlessly eating chicken wings next to her. You glanced back at me and smiled. I held up your wineglass, but you were already being swallowed by the crowd on the dance floor.

I stood by your phone and your purse. This was NOT an environment where those could be left unattended. I caught glimpses of watching you dance with her. I could see how you moved with her. I saw joy and happiness in both your faces. I wanted to be out there with you. The man she was with seemed utterly oblivious.

I was about to gather up our things and go join when I saw you come together. The crowd blocked my view, but it looked like your heads were together. By the time I got a clear view, you were already separating and then moving back to our seats. She came up to me, smiling. "Thank you so much," she said. "She's amazing."

"I think so," I replied over the noise of the crowd. She went back to sitting next to the man who was still paying her next to no attention.

You got up and knelt on the seat next to me. This brought your height up to just above mine. You wrapped your arms around me and put your head next to mine. "I need to tell you something," you whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked.

"She kissed me."

"What?" I asked again. This time with more shock in my voice.

You backed up and looked me in the eye. "Are you mad?"

"No, just surprised. What did you do?"

"Promise not to get mad?"

I nodded. You leaned back into me. Your teeth nipped at my ear and your hands stroked my spine. "I kissed her back."

My arms tightened around her. Arousal warred with a sudden adrenaline rush that I couldn't tell if it was excitement or fear. "Why did you do that?"

"It felt like that right thing to do," you said and then let your tongue play along my ear. "And I wanted to turn you on. Did you see it?"

"No," I said. "The crowd was in the way."

You kissed me, maybe sensing my fear. Your hand came between us and cupped my hardening cock. "Don't worry, baby. I still want this," you told me and gave me a squeeze that did nothing to lower my arousal. "Do you want to see me kiss her?"

My fear didn't go away but it was warring with arousal now. I could see that teasing look in your eye. My heart rate rose and the pressure in my jeans increased. "Yes," I said.

You kissed me again, your tongue swirling with mine. "Go pay the tab," you told me.

I knew better than to refuse you when you were like this. When I got back, you were standing next to her chatting. Her back was to the man she was with, and you both had your phones out. For a second, I wondered if you were going to kiss her right there. You looked up and saw me. You touched her on the arm and whispered something in her ear before walking over to me. "Our Uber is on its way," you said.

You took my hand and led me outside. I opened my mouth to ask a question, but you silenced me. "Patience," you said. The ride back home was blissfully short. You kept my hand firmly on your thigh but didn't let me explore. You felt no such compunction. You chatted amiably with the driver about his music selection while your fingers stroked my cock through my jeans.

"Go out and light the firepit," you said when we got home. You still had the look in your eye that told me not only to not ask questions but that I would be rewarded for doing so. The firepit was set in a relatively secluded part of the backyard. We've played out here before as well. One of your favorite things is to stare into the flickering gas flames and play with my cock. I turned on the gas and the firepit came alive with a small "wump". I watched the blue flame play between the rocks that filled the pit. The night was cool but not cold.

You came out and embraced me, pulling my head down for a kiss. This time I didn't hesitate to let my hands roam. I felt your nipples harden under your shirt. I felt the heat between your legs. You whimpered into my mouth while my tongue played over yours. I felt you melt under my strength as I pulled you closer into me.

Then there was a knock at the gate to the backyard. You pushed me away and I could see your smile in the blue firelight. You went over to the gate and there she was. Her head was bowed slightly, and her hands were clasped together, but she had the same shy smile she had when she first looked at you. This time you took her hand and led her towards me.

"I'm Megan," she said after I introduced myself. Her hand was warm and smooth in mine. You were standing next to her. I could tell that she was maybe an inch or two taller than you but not much more than that. Despite that difference and despite whatever had happened at the club, you were now clearly in charge. I've seen you when get the idea that you want something and nothing is going to stop you. You had that look now. Your hand was moving at the small of her back. I knew what a turn on that was when I did it for you and it looked like it was having the same effect on Megan.

"Do you think she's pretty, baby?" you asked me.

"Not as pretty as you," I replied. I wasn't about to upset whatever was about to happen here by stepping in what could have been a trap.

"Good answer," you said with a chuckle. You ran the backs of your fingers up her arms. I could tell Megan was starting the flush in the firelight. "But I want to know what you think. Is she pretty enough for me to kiss?" There was a gap of bare skin between Megan's halter and her jeans. You stroked your fingernails across that exposed skin and she shivered.

"Yes," I said. "She is."

You smiled and reached up to turn Megan's head towards you. "You kissed me by surprise back there," you told her. "Why did you do it?"

Megan's fingers were tracing up and down your arm. "Because you are hot," she said. "And the way you danced with me, made me think you wanted it."

"Even though you knew I was there with a man?"

Megan looked over at me. "I thought he would think it was hot."

Your fingers returned to her midriff, teasing her over the top of her jeans. I have never seen you like this with a woman. You were staring at her, weighing every expression she made in the firelight. "Did you want him to think it was hot?"

Megan was staring at me now. "Yes," she whispered.

"Why"

"Because I saw how he kissed and touched you," she said breathlessly. "I wanted to be kissed and touched like that."

"Do you think my man is hot?" you asked.

I felt Megan's eyes bore into mine. You've always said that it was OK for me to look at other women because you appreciated them too. I've resisted that because past relationships schooled me against it. Here was the first time I looked at and openly admired another woman in front of you. "Yes, he's gorgeous," Megan said and you smiled.

"Do you want to kiss him?" Your fingers dipped just below the waist of her jeans.

"Yes," Megan said with a hiss.

"Were you just settling for me?" you asked with mock criticism.

"No!" Megan exclaimed. One hands was caressing her cheek while the other was still inside the hem of her jeans. Her hips were starting to roll under your touch.

"You know he didn't get to see you kiss me," you said. You gently took hold of her chin and turned her face to yours. "Do you want to show him what you did to me?"

Megan was staring at you now. "Yes," she whispered. She seemed frozen by your gaze and your touch. Even in the dim firelight, I could see how flushed you were. I could see your breasts heaving with your breath. Megan's state of arousal seemed to match yours.

"Do you want to kiss me again, Megan?" You trailed your fingers across her lips and her mouth opened slightly.

"Yes," she said again.

"Are you going to properly kiss me this time, Megan?" Your hand curled around the back of her neck.

"Yes." Her head leaned in to touch yours.

"Is this what you want to see, Baby?" you asked me. Your noses were touching now. Megan's eyes were already closed. "Do you want to see our lips touch? Our tongues touch?"

"Yes," I said. Back at the club, whatever happened seemed to happen fast. Here, the moment stretched. My mouth was suddenly dry. I could feel my pulse pounding in my neck and in my cock as it strained against my jeans. Other than stroking her neck and arm, you didn't move. You stood there with your head tilted back and your mouth open, ready to receive the kiss.

Megan did move. Timidly at first, but by the time her lips closed on yours, she was moving with the inexorableness of a tide. I felt my heart pound as she made contact with you. Both of your eyes closed. I could see your mouths open and your tongues push back and forth against one another. Megan pushed into you, bending you backwards. You responded by dropping your hand from her neck to cup her breast. She froze for a moment. Then you took her hand and placed it on your breast. She relaxed then, leaning back into you. I watched in amazement as her fingers flexed and kneaded your flesh in a way that I knew you liked.

The two of you started off tentatively. Your lips and tongues gently grazed one another. You stayed like that for a while, your mouths gently playing together. Your arms went around one another. She pulled your breasts against hers. You responded by putting your hands on her ass and pulling her pelvis into yours. I stared awestruck as your bodies moved sensuously against each other. When you finally broke the kiss, you looked into each other's eyes while your hands still moved on each other. You finally turned to me. Megan's head leaned forward to nuzzle against yours. "Is that what you wanted to see, baby?" you asked.

"My God, you were beautiful," I said.

"Are you hard right now?" you asked. You closed your eyes as Megan's tongue trailed down your neck.

"Yes," I said.

You pushed Megan's head back. "Do you want to see how hard he is, Honey?"

Megan eyes widened and looked at me. "Really?" She asked meekly.

"Yes honey," you told her. You kissed her again, letting your tongue make a quick foray into her mouth. She didn't resist you.

"You want me to take my cock out?" I asked.

You looked at me while wrapping your arms around Megan and leaning into her. "Yes please," you said. "Show us how hard you are."

I could have just done as you asked but I wasn't about to give you that much control. I started with my shirt. I unbuttoned each button as slowly and deliberately as I could. I didn't take the shirt off though. I just wanted to tease the both of you with a glimpse of my chest and ab muscles. Megan's hand was still on your breast. She was squeezing it desperately.

Your hand was moving more slowly, your fingers circling where I thought her nipple must be. When I started on my belt buckle, your hand dropped to the top of her jeans. When I opened the button on my jeans, you opened the button on hers. When I lowered the zipper on my jeans, you lowered the zipper on hers. When I pushed my jeans over my hips, you slipped your hand inside hers. Megan gasped at the sudden contact with her center.

I watched the amazement spread across your face when my cock sprung free. You gasped at the sight. I watched your hand move inside her pants. Megan groaned as she rocked back and forth on her toes.

"Look how big he is, Megan," you said. "Have you ever seen a cock so beautiful?"

"No," Megan breathed, slack jawed. "He...He's so big... and... what you are doing..."

You kissed her neck. "What am I doing to you Megan?"

She had one arm around your shoulders and the other was desperately clutching at your breast. "You... You're touching my clit... and... OH God... You're putting a finger inside me."

My hand was on my cock. I had to have been bigger than I ever was. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused. I could feel the wetness of my precum in the cool night air. I could feel my balls tighten up against me. I was frozen watching Megan move against your hand.

You turned back to me and I was grateful to see that you watched me with just as much excitement as you watched her. "You are so hot, baby," you said, staring at my cock. Then your eyes came up to mine. "Do you want to know how wet she is? Do you want to know how easily my fingers are going inside her?" Megan was groaning and rolling her hips.

My hand started moving back and forth along my cock while I stared back at you. I didn't need any lube. My precum was coating the head of my cock and fingers spread it over my length with each stroke. The sensations from it were hitting my spine like a sledgehammer.

"That's it, Baby," you said. "Show us how you stroke that cock."

A long, low moan from Megan brought your attention back to the girl you were pleasuring. She was leaning against your body and shaking in your grasp. You other arm reached around her back and squeezed her breast. "What do you think of his cock, Honey?" you asked.

"I love it," Megan gasped. She was rotating her hips against your hand.

"Do like watching him while I touch you?" you asked.

"Yes," she said and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Are you about to cum, Megan?" you whispered and then nibbled her ear.

"Ohmygod..." Megan gasped. Her knees buckled and she collapsed against you. You eased her to the ground but kept your hand inside her pants. "Tsk, tsk... You weren't supposed to cum so fast," you told her. Then you looked at me. "I believe she owes us, doesn't she babe?"

I nodded. My hips were slowly thrusting into my hand. I was trying desperately not to cum myself.

"What do you think, Megan? Do you owe us?" you asked.

Your hand was still in her pants but not moving. Her hand was wrapped around your wrist. I couldn't tell if she was trying to pull it away or not. "Please," she said, "Please let me pay you back."

"How do you want to pay us back?"

Megan had both hands on your arm now. "I'll... I'll do anything."

You looked at me and smiled at my predicament. "Will you suck his cock?" you asked her.

Megan's eyes opened and stared at my cock. I was stunned that I didn't cum right there at the sight. "I... I want to suck it," she said between breaths. "Can I please suck his cock?"

"What do you think, baby," you said. "Do you want her to suck your cock?"

I had no words. I could only nod dumbly.

"Sit down. Take your pants off so she can get between your legs." You took your hand out of her pants. I could see her juices glistening on your fingertips. I watched you suck your fingers clean and smile at me. A shudder rolled though me. I had to squeeze my cock to keep from cumming.

I sat down in one of the rocking chairs we kept by the firepit. I kicked off my shoes and pushed my jeans off. You guided Megan between my legs and pushed her to her knees. Then you knelt beside her. I felt your hands take hold of my cock. You slowly stroked up and down my length "My God, you're so hard," you whispered.

Megan's face was only inches from my cock. I could feel the heat of her breath on me. She was watching you stroke me. "He's so ready for you," you told her. "Are you ready for him?" She could only stare at transfixed at my cock. "Would like to see how he likes to be sucked?" Megan nodded at the question.

I love your mouth. I leaned my head back and groaned out your name when I felt your lips around me, felt your tongue swirl around me. My hands closed around your head and pulled you down my shaft. I felt my clock hit the back of your throat and felt you moan around me. You pulled back and I let you go. I felt the coolness of the air replace the warmth of your mouth. "Do you think you can do that, honey?" I heard you ask. "Are you ready to take him?". Your hands left me and her hands took me. I felt her hand stroke the head of my cock. I felt her thumb caress my tip. Then she took me in her mouth.

I gasped when Megan's mouth closed over me, and you filled my mouth with your tongue. She had none of your skill and surety, none of your familiarity with me. But she had enthusiasm. Her tongue swirled over me. Her lips rode up and down me. Her fingers stroked and caressed me.

You stood up and knelt beside me. Your hands were on my chest. Your fingers pinched my nipples. You filled my mouth with your tongues. You broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. "I love you, baby," you breathed. I felt your hand cup my balls. "Is she doing a good job?" you asked me.

I nodded. Megan's mouth and your touch were setting stars aflame behind my eyes.

"Is she is as good as me?" you asked with twinkle in your eye.

"She's... different..." I said. Pleasure was rolling over and over me.

"Is she going to make you come?"

I could do nothing but groan as Megan's mouth moved faster over my cock.

"I want to watch you cum. I want to watch you explode in her mouth," you said. I felt your fingers tease my ass. "I want you to cum so that you can watch me play with her. I want you to watch me tease her and taste her and fuck her. When you can't take any more, then I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me scream while I eat her." Then you pushed your finger into my ass.

I grunted and poured myself down Megan's throat. My hips jerked off the chair as I pumped spurt after spurt into her mouth. I was dimly aware of you holding her head in place so she could take every last bit of my orgasm.

12