A Dance to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that was hot," I heard you say.

When I opened my eyes, you were pulling Megan to her feet and kissing her again. I wondered if you could taste me on her lips. Megan was grabbing onto you with need. It looked like she was trying to devour you. You pulled her to her feet and broke the kiss. Megan's breath was coming in short and shallow. You looked back at me. "Follow us," you said.

You led Megan inside. I gathered up my pants and followed you into the bedroom. Megan was looking around nervously. I understood how she felt. This room may have been familiar territory for me, but the situation was not. I felt just as swept along as she was. I was conscious of the fact that I was the only one naked.

You moved around the room lighting candles. I could tell that you were trying to act as if this whole thing was perfectly normal. I knew you better than that. I could see the tremor in your hand as you held the match. I could see the bounce in your step that betrayed nervous excitement. Then you turned off the lights and put on some music. I recognized the music from our tantric activation collection.

"Rest here, baby," you said and pushed me into chair next to your desk. You turned to Megan. "I want you to give my man a show," you told her. Then you gave my soft cock a gentle pull. "We want to get him... back in the game." You disappeared into the bathroom. I knew that bodysuit you were wearing was sexy, but it wasn't easy to get in and out of. I could tell you didn't want to look awkward in front of our guest.

Megan looked at me somewhat bashfully. I had just come in her mouth, but the heat of that moment had passed. Now we were just two strangers staring at each other in a bedroom... and one of us was naked. "It's OK," I said. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. You can even leave if you want."

She nodded. "Thank you," she said. "Did want to kiss me, too?"

I thought about that. "Yes," I admitted, "but I think we should wait until she gets back."

Megan nodded again in understanding. "Can I dance for you then?" she asked.

"Yes, please."

She started moving slowly to the music. The smock she wore hit the floor. Then her hips started to roll side to side. She kicked off her shoes and turned away from me. She moved her ass more and more, only pausing to push her pants over her hips. She stepped out of her jeans and turned back to me. She was wearing a tiny pink G-string. She was looking me in the eye now. The white halter she wore zipped up the back. She reached around and undid the zipper. Her hands came up to catch the cups before they fell away. She smiled at me and then slowly revealed her breasts. They stood high and firm on her chest with rose colored nipples. I could see they would fill my hands if I grabbed them - and I wanted to. My hands went back to my cock and started stroking it again. I wasn't hard, not yet, but I could feel I was getting there.

She was reaching for her panties when you came up behind her. You were gloriously naked already. You pressed yourself against her, reached around and pinched her nipples. Megan gasped. "Isn't she beautiful, baby?"

I nodded and could feel my cock starting to fill my hand.

"Have you kissed her yet?" you asked me.

"No. I was waiting for you."

You smiled at that. "Good boy." You gently pushed Megan towards me. "Go to him. Let him show you how a real man kisses a woman."

I stood for her. If I was going to show her how a real man kisses a woman, I didn't want to be sitting. She stepped up to me. I could almost feel the heat of her against my cock. I could almost feel the hard tips of her nipples against my chest. I placed one hand on her arm and the other behind her head. My thumb was on her cheek right in front of her ear. I tilted her head back. I could see the nervous expectation in her eyes. Then I kissed her.

I was gentle at first, but I gradually increased the pressure. I opened up her lips with mine. I sought out her tongue with mine. She met me with her passion, but I was the one who moved her tongue, not the other way around. My grip on her arm and neck tightened. I pulled her in hard against me. "Gentle domination" is what I called this when I did this to you. Like you, she melted against me.

Then you pulled her away from me. We both gasped at the sudden separation. "That's enough for now," you said. Your arms wrapped her and your hands covered her breasts. "I'm not quite done with her." You nuzzled and kissed along her neck. "One of us still hasn't cum yet."

You turned her around and Megan melted into your arms. I saw your mouths come together and your tongues dueling. This wasn't like the last time you kissed. You were still gentle; you were still sweet. But there was far more passion in this exchange. This was primal desire in its rawest form. I know what you are like when you get like this. I know what it feels like to be the target of this. It was awe-inspiring to watch from the outside.

Megan surprised you then. Her hand found your pussy and slipped two fingers inside you. Her other hand squeezed your breast and tweaked your nipple. "Fuck!" you gasped and threw back your head. I can only imagine how turned on you were, how primed you were. Then her mouth went your neck and I saw her lips and tongue and teeth work on your throat. I saw her hand grasp your neck. I know how sensitive your neck is. I know that I can almost make you cum by taking your neck in my hands. I wonder if Megan ever realized how close she came to taking control of you.

Your hands took her by the hips and pushed her back towards the bed. The backs of her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell on her ass. You were on top of her immediately. Your hands hooked under her panties, stripped then down her legs and tossed them to far corner of the room. Megan was staring at you with eyes heavy with lust, but you weren't looking at her face at all. You were looking down her pussy, a look of pure fascination on your face. In the flickering candlelight, I could see the trimmed dark landing strip of her pubic hair and the gleam of her wetness. I watched your face change; I watched the resolution settle over you and then you leaned down into her.

"OH.... FUUuuuucckkk!" Megan groaned as you sucked her clit into your mouth. Her back arched and her hips lifted from the bed. I saw your jaw move and imagined your tongue swirling around inside her. "Oh fuck!" she moaned again.

You let her hips drop to the bed and lifted your head. I could see Megan's wetness on your lips and my cock started to stiffen. "Not yet," you said looking up at her. "You can't cum just yet." You kissed your way up her body - your tongue dipping into her belly button, your teeth nipping at her nipples. All the while, your fingers circled back and forth over her clit. "You know why you can't come yet?"

"Because you haven't cum yet," Megan moaned.

"Because I haven't cum yet," You kissed her. Playing with her tongue. You settled your hips between her legs and started grinding your pussy into hers. "Are you going to try and make me cum?"

Megan ground her pussy back up into you. "Yes," she gasped.

I watched your back arch as you rocked your hips. "How... how are you going to make me cum?"

"It want... I want to lick you... make you cum..."

"Yes... Please..." you said. Megan groaned and you rolled her over on top of you. "Make me cum, Megan."

She started kissing her way down your body, mirroring the way you'd gone up hers. I was fully hard now, watching her suck and bite your nipples, watching her kiss along your abs towards the heat between your legs.

"Is this making you hot, baby?" you asked. "Is it making you hard to watch this pretty little girl lick me and suck me and... OH FUCK!" Your back arched like Megan's had when she found your clit. Your hips bucked up into her mouth. Megan settled between your legs and wrapped her arms around hips, holding you down.

I laid down next to you on the bed. I stroked the side of your face, down your neck and cupped your breast. You looked at me. Your mouth was open, and your eyes were unfocused. I kissed you and your tongue was insistent in my mouth. Your hand found my cock and started stroking me back to hardness. "Is she good, baby?" I asked you.

Your eyes closed and low, lusty wail escaped your lips. Your hand moved up and down my shaft in an irregular rhythm. "She's so good baby," you moaned. "She's... not like you... doesn't know me like you... but... but... she's OH so good..."

I started moving hips, my precum greasing you hand as I thrust into it. I took one of your nipples in my mouth. I held it between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. "Oh my God, that's so good," you groaned. Then I felt you grab my cock hard. "Do... do you... do you want to fuck her, baby?" you asked.

I lifted my head from your breast. "What?" I asked back. My astonishment cut through my arousal.

"Do you... want to... OH FUCK... Do you want... to fuck her?" you asked again but didn't wait for my answer. "I want... to watch you... watch you inside her."

I gazed over at Megan. She knelt between your legs. Her legs were curled underneath her, and her ass was raised and exposed. I stood up from the bed. "Do you want that Megan... Do you want him to fuck you?" you asked as you stroked her hair. I could hear her growl between your legs. I got up behind her and placed my hands on the globes of her ass. I felt the flesh give under my grip. "Do you want it, Megan?" you continued. "OH FUCK! That's good... Do you want him inside you?" The girl's ass started rock under my hands. You locked eyes with me, the focus returning for just a moment. "Do it," you told me. "Fuck her. I want you too."

I stood up and got behind Megan. I could see the pink rosebud of her anus and the wetness of her pussy. I lined myself up, felt her wetness against the head of my cock. "Please, do it," I heard one of you say. I'm still not sure which one. I sunk myself into her hot, wet flesh.

"Oh... Fucking... GOD!" Megan groaned into your pussy. I saw you stare at me wide-eyed and then your head rolled back on the pillow. I felt a low guttural growl escape me as I started moving inside the girl. I moved slowly, trying to hold back the feeling rolling through my groin. Megan was rolling her hips around me, stroking me as I was thrusting inside her.

"Ohmygod... Ohmygod... Ohmygod!" you were moaning. "I can feel... I can feel you fucking her... It's like... It's like... you're fucking me... through her...." You had Megan's head in both of your hands, holding her against you. Megan's right shoulder was moving and I think she had her fingers inside you.

We found a rhythm, Megan's body rolling like a wave between us. Your hips would come up, push her back into me and then I would thrust her back into you. I could feel the pleasure building up in my balls, the pressure against the head of my cock. Keeping the rhythm steady was getting harder and harder.

It was hitting you, too. Your hips were snapping up faster and faster, driving the pleasure that threatened to build into a tidal wave. "Ohmygod... Ohmygod... oh fuck... OH fuck... OH FUCK..." you groaned. Then the wave crashed. "I'm.... I'm... OH GOD!" you wailed. I've experienced your orgasms. I know how the muscles of your abs and thighs clench. I know how your throat tightens. I know how your body locks rigid.

I felt more than heard Megan's orgasm. You were holding her mouth to your pussy so she couldn't make any noise. But I could feel her body shake. I felt the sudden arhythmic jerking of her hips. I felt the ripple of her muscles trying to grip me and hold me inside her. I felt her wetness pour over my balls.

The feeling started to push me over the edge. I felt the heat rise from my legs into my groin. I felt the rhythm of my hips lose coherence. I felt the pressure in the head of my cock start to fill to bursting. "No!" I screamed. I pushed Megan away from me and off of you. I saw you spread out below me. Your limbs were loose in post orgasmic bliss. Your eyes were half closed. I could see your swollen, wet pussy gleaming in the candlelight.

Then I was inside you.

"FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" you screamed. Your hands clawed into my back. "FUUuuucckkk..." you groaned and legs locked around my back. I thrust once... twice... then I exploded inside you. I felt the cum rush out of me and it felt like I was pouring my soul into you.

I don't know how long it was before I rolled off you and onto my back. I needed to catch my breath. I felt like I had run a marathon. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I willed awareness back into my body and felt the warmth of you beside me.

"That was so fucking hot," Megan said. She was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at us. Her hand was between her legs, stroking herself in long, languid circles.

"Yes, it was," you were still catching your breath as you spoke. You looked over at me and squeezed my hand. "I love you," you told me.

"I love you," I said.

Megan shyness came back to her. "I guess I should go now?" she asked.

"NO!" you said and sat up. You caught her hand and pulled her in, laying her in between us. Your hand trailed up from her navel in between her breasts. "What are you doing?" Megan asked in a raspy voice.

Your fingers stroked up her neck and across her lips. Megans tongue came out to lick at them. "I don't think we're done with you, yet." Then you looked at me. "Are we, Honey?"

I smiled at you. "I guess not."

You smiled at me and slipped a finger inside Megan's pussy. The girl writhed and moaned. "How do you think we should use her next?" you asked me.

12