A Dandy Professor and a Dapper Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Professor put his hand on Charles' shoulder. "Tell me..."

"I hope it's not inappropriate but I was wondering if it would be ok if I..."

"If you what, my boy?"

The Professor's hand moved from the Charles' shoulder to collar and decadent purple tie at his neck, his fingers intertwining with the luxurious material as he played with it seductively.

"If I... kiss you?"

"Why Charles, I thought you'd never ask."

Pulling Charles to his feet, the Professor placed his hand on the small of Charles' back and led the boy into his first ever kiss with another man.

Their soft lips met and Charles felt a jolt of erotic energy surge through him. His mouth opened naturally and he felt the older man's tongue slide delightfully against his own. The kiss was soft and slow, tender and loving and Charles' though in that moment that he'd never felt more alive.

Their beautiful suits rubbed against one another as the kiss continued. Charles felt the Professor begin to lead him inexorably backwards until his back was pressed against the bookshelf. Their hunger for each other intensified as the kiss grew more lustful and passionate. The Professor's expert kisses and playful tongue elicited a loud involuntary moan of deep pleasure from the boy. Charles head swam and he felt all his nervousness and inhibitions fall away. This was everything he'd never let himself admit he wanted. Everything he was afraid to go after in life, he was dressed in immaculate formal wear, kissing another dapper, dandy older man!

His cock swelled in his suit pants, pressing hard against his satin boxers. Instinctively, Charles thrust his groin into the Professor's and the matching hardness he found sent another shock of erotic energy through him. In that moment, he knew he rejoiced inwardly and happily accepted that he was gay. He'd have given anything to make that moment last forever, but he hoped there would be greater pleasures to come.

Suddenly, the Professor broke the kiss and held Charles tenderly by the lapels of his suit jacket. "Now this is a lovely turn of events, wouldn't you say?" He purred.

"Oh sir... I want you so bad. Don't stop kissing me!"

The Professor ran his hands seductively up and down Charles' lapels while pushing their groins together. "We could get in big trouble for this, Charles. It'll need to be a secret."

"I promise sir, I don't want anyone finding out."

"Good boy, because I've wanted you since I first saw you at orientation. The way you dressed so dapper in suit and tie, I knew you had more than a passing interest in your appearance." Caressing Charles' tie, the Professor added with a chuckle, "And in mine."

"I guess I knew too. I just didn't want to admit it."

"And you're ok with it now?"

"As long as no one finds out..."

"They won't, boy. We can be each other's dirty little secret." The Professor whispered into Charles' ear, biting it lightly. "Now I want to see just how dirty this secret is going to be."

Charles felt the Professor's fingers at his crotch now, pulling the zipper down agonisingly slowly as the older man kissed his neck. Charles' head rolled back from the sheer pleasure of it all and he moaned loudly as he felt the Professor's fingers manipulating his cock out of his suit pants. It suddenly sprung free and stood out hard and at full mast. The Professor wrapped his fingers around the shaft and kissed the boy again, his tongue slipping in as he began slowly jerking the cock in his hand.

Silently, the Professor sunk to his knees, kissing Charles' tie as he went. Arriving at eye level with the boy's cock, the Professor looked up and said "May I, Charles? May I suck this beautiful cock for you?"

"Oh please, sir! You can have whatever you want!"

Never breaking eye contact, the Professor opened his mouth and wrapped it around Charles' cock tenderly. It was no small thing, but the Professor took it all in with ease before slowly pulling back and sucking the big mushroom head softly. Charles moaned loudly as the Professor began a steady rhythm, bobbing his head up and down on the engorged cock, making it slick and wet with the saliva from his velvety tongue. Charles realised the Professor had wrapped his pink tie around his cock, and was massaging his balls with it while he sucked the boy attentively.

The Professor, clearly enjoying himself, moaned around his mouthful of boy cock and looked up to see Charles in total ecstasy. Subconsciously, Charles had begun fingering the soft silk of his tie while thrusting his hips forward to lightly face fuck his older lover. Ten minutes passed this way, but to Charles it felt like mere moments.

Sensing an end approaching, the Professor slowed down and pulled his mouth and tie off Charles' slick and wet boy cock. He stood up and pulled Charles into another erotic and slow kiss. Charles hands naturally fell to the Professor's groin and he was shocked to find his fingers touching the man's bare cock. Maybe he pulled it out while they were kissing? Charles was ecstatic to see his cock bobbing so close to this man's.

Looking down, Charles realised that this was the first cock he'd ever touched besides his own and he was consumed with a powerful desire to taste it. He'd seen it on countless pornos—and, more compellingly, he saw how much the Professor enjoyed it, and wanted a try. Dropping to his knees in his eagerness, Charles looked up for approval from the Professor.

"May I sir?"

Smiling sinfully, the Professor said "You may, my boy."

Charles stared at it for a moment, licking his lips, dropping his jaw as low as it could go. His sheer socked heels popped out of his slippers as he leaned forward, letting his lips wrap around the warm, firm head. The first thing he noticed was a salty hint of precum. The odour of the Professor's bush, hinting at the aroma of the fine wool of his suit trousers. Slowly Charles sank in and out, letting the shaft glide along his lips, his own cock tingling as it brushed against the Professor's glossy shoes, leaving tiny dabs of precum on the gleaming leather.

Charles couldn't believe it. Half an hour ago he'd been prepared to go home to bed, and now here he was truly living out something he'd guiltily dreamed of for years! Sucking his first cock!

Charles' own cock bobbed as he naturally sucked the Professor's cock steadily, growing stiffer and stiffer with each passing minute—the soft flap of his own trousers, the fly wide open, the velvety wool caressing his balls—the tingle of the Professor's shoelaces against his cock head.

Above him, the Professor let out a moan, his body swaying as Charles explored —stroking, working himself with both hands, Charles closed his eyes and worked harder, experimenting with flicking the Professor's cock head with his tongue, then went further down just to feel the Professor's mushroom head against the back of his throat, and tonguing the Professor's balls, then greedily wrapping his hands around the Professor's thighs, gripping the velvety wool. Mimicking what the Professor had done to him, Charles wrapped his purple paisley tie around the Professor's wet cock.

"Rub your tie all over it. Oh yes!" Gripping the edge of his desk to steady himself, the Professor panted. "Oh yes. Hungry for it, aren't you my boy?"

Glancing up—Charles' cock grew harder as he saw the Professor throwing his head back, spreading his legs, mouth falling open in a moan—Charles jerked the expensive silk around the Professor's shaft while worshipping the engorged head of his cock.

The Professor moaned and squirmed, scooting his rear up onto the desk. "Oh yes. I love that feeling."

Charles felt a surge of power bubbling up in him. He loved holding the Professor's lust right in his hand, being able to command it, to pleasure this man whom he admired so profoundly. He loved the way the Professor gazed down at him, his eyes begging him to keep going, keep stroking.

What if he licked just the tip? What if he stroked it gently, slowly? Then a little more quickly? Charles experimented, pleasuring the Professor's shaft, just to watch the older man squirm and moan.

Arching his back on the desk, the Professor offered his cock up to Charles' waiting lips. Charles reciprocated by parting his lips and charging further in, his jaw hurting to accommodate the Professor's girth, his cock drooling all over the Professor's shoes as he grew hungrier and more aroused, the silk of his tie getting soaked with blots of precum and saliva as he continued wrapping it around the Professor's cock.

"If you keep that up my boy, you're going to make me cum." The Professor growled.

Undeterred, Charles redoubled his efforts, stroking the hard shaft wrapped in his tie while tonguing the wet mushroom head hungrily. He had to know what it tasted like, it was everything he'd fantasised about. "Oh you perfect naughty little boy!" The older man moaned breathlessly getting closer and closer.

Charles moaned around the cock he was worshipping with his tongue. "Give it to me, sir!"

"Here it comes, Charles, take sir's load you beautiful dandy boy! TAKE IT!"

Globs of thick white cum erupted from the older man's cock and Charles lapped it up. Wrapping his lips around it to not miss any while the Professor thrust his hips forward, letting out a long and loud moan of deep pleasure. Charles closed his eyes and revelled in the undiluted pleasure of having a mouthful of cock and cum from this beautiful dignified man standing above him. Tasting it on his tongue, he found he quite enjoyed the warm and salty taste. He loved the feeling as he swallowed and felt it slide down the back of his throat. Not done yet—still pumping—the Professor's cock deposited several more thick mouthfuls and Charles had to swallow rapidly to avoid spilling. Unsuccessful, a large drop spilled from the corner of the boy's mouth and landed on the blade of his already stained purple tie.

After what felt like a full minute, the tide subsided and Charles looked up to see the Professor with his eyes closed and his mouth in a wide and satisfied smile. Charles felt the Professor's hand ruffle his hair out of its perfect coif. With a nod, the Professor beckoned him to stand up. 'Yes sir', thought Charles as he rose to his feet.

Just as he was about to wipe his mouth on his pocket square the Professor gripped his lush, arching tie and pulled him into a sensual and slow kiss. Their tongues entwined once more, and the two men shared the taste of what the Professor had just deposited into Charles mouth and lips. Charles rock hard cock smeared pre cum on his lover's suit pants as he was pulled deep into the embrace. He took it all in: the way the fabric of the Professor's suit trousers tingled smoothly against his cock, the aggressive stroke of the Professor's tongue, the aroma of silk and wool mingling with the Professor's cologne.

Breaking the kiss, the Professor looked at Charles and said "That was incredible, my boy. Have you done that before?"

"That was my first time. I hope you'll let me do that more often."

"You can count on that. In fact, how about we take this back to my apartment and keep this night going? I think you deserve a reward for your efforts so far."

"I'd like that, sir."

"Let's get ourselves straightened up and then get a cab."

Charles took a moment to put his still hard cock back into his pants, and with some difficulty he pulled the zip closed. Meanwhile, the Professor did the same. A quick adjustment to their ties and they were ready to go. Charles thought that at a glance no one would have been able to tell what had just happened between the two men. That said, there were some very telling cum stains on his tie, and on the Professor's pants and shoes that would not have borne closer inspection.

"Let's go." Said the Professor as he unlocked his office door and led Charles back into the night.

Dazed, hardly able to walk straight, Charles walked with the Professor back through the university grounds. He couldn't keep his eyes off the older man. Once they'd arrived at the highway adjacent to the University, the Professor whisked out his phone and summoned and Uber to take them back to his apartment.

As they waited, the Professor nudged Charles on the other side of the street corner, nodding in a direction. "I don't think we'll want to be seen by that one."

"Who?" Charles looked worriedly around and saw Brent half a block away, stumbling along in his overly tight suit with a bottle of whiskey in one hand, flimsy white shirt untucked and unbuttoned with his cheap vest hanging out of his trousers. Charles immediately felt a twinge of panic: the last thing he needed was for that idiot to see him out on a street corner with the Professor.

Charles felt the Professor take him by the hand and pull him behind a tree. Out of sight for the moment, the Professor kissed him and pawed at the boy's groin. "Let him pass... he hasn't seen us yet."

Brent staggered past slowly, never seeing the two men behind the tree.

"How much longer on the Uber?" whispered Charles

The Professor glanced down at his phone, then up the street at some approaching headlights. "That should be it."

"Oh good!"

The car pulled up and the Professor let Charles in first, casting one last glance down the street before slipping in right beside him. As soon as he shut the door, Charles let out a huge sigh of relief. "That was too close."

"Indeed, my boy. Are you alright?"

"Yes, sir. I was really hoping I wouldn't see that man again."

"Don't worry, my boy. He didn't see anything. You're safe."

And Charles had to admit that he felt that way. Something in the Professor's tone sounded fundamentally different from his usual legal cant behind the podium in the classroom. He sounded . . . protective, fatherly.

And horny. The naughty gleam stole into the Professor's eye again. "Now, where were we?"

Charles protested. "Shouldn't we wait until we're back at the apartm—"

The Professor smirked, reaching over and stroking Charles' cumstained tie. "You shouldn't worry so much, my boy."

Charles felt himself stiffening again as the Professor seductively ran his fingers against his tie. He sat upright to better hide his growing erection and let out a gasp when he felt the Professor's hand slip down off the tie blade and onto his groin. With the most delicate of touches, the Professor traced the outline of Charles' cock with his fingertips, causing the smallest of moans to slip from his lips. The Uber driver stared forward into the night, totally unaware of what was happening behind him.

Massaging the knot against Charles' neck, the Professor continued his slow teasing for a full ten minutes. With each stroke of the knot—each time the Professor pinched it and ran his fingers up and down—Charles felt his cock throb. He had to put his hands over his mouth several times to stop himself from moaning loudly, which would surely have alerted the driver.

Finally, mercifully, the driver pulled up to an apartment complex and grunted something, informing Charles and his companion that they had arrived. Thanking him sheepishly, Charles quickly exited the car and followed the Professor hurriedly into the lobby and into a waiting elevator.

The second the elevator door closed, Charles and the Professor seized each other and kissed. Not breaking it, the Professor pushed Charles back into the wall and pushed the button for the top floor. Rutting hard, Charles slid his tongue against the Professor's and pushed his now rock hard groin against the man. Opening his eyes, he saw himself in the mirrored doors of the lift. So arousing, like his wildest fantasies, peaking his arousal even further—the reflection of two beautifully dressed men in formal wear kissing, hot and heavy. Letting out a moan that was stifled right in the Professor's throat, Charles surrendered himself. Beneath these beautiful, civilized clothes, two men raged with animal lust. That image would normally have been reserved for his hard drive of porn, but here it was happening in real life!

The Professor broke the kiss while Charles was still enjoying the spectacle and whispered in his ear. "When I get you Inside, I'm going to make you mine, boy. I want you fucking badly."

"Oh yes sir!" Charles breathed, heated with libido, voice trembling. "You can have me however you want me!"

In truth, Charles didn't quite know what the Professor was alluding to, but he knew he didn't want this to ever end, and he was excited to see where the evening would lead him. He already had taken this beautiful man's cum in his mouth once, there was no turning back now. No time for nervous regret.

Laying several wet, tender kisses on Charles' neck—Charles relaxed against the wall of the lift, throwing his head back in abandon—the Professor whispered in Charles' ear, "We can take it slow and easy, if you like. Draw it out, savouring every last moment."

Charles moaned "Oh yes," panting with desire. With a ding, the lift lurched to a halt.

And, with a smirk, the Professor tugged Charles by his tie knot. "Well come along, my boy. No need to delay."

The next few minutes passed in a horny haze. While the Professor fumbled with his keys—no less horny than his young charge—Charles stroked the Professor's tie and groped the hardness in his crotch.

Charles moaned in the Professor's ear, "I never thought I'd get this fantasy fulfilled—"

"Well, my boy, it is not a fantasy any longer."

"Sir, I'm so hard for you."

The Professor smiled. "Good boy"

Leather, tobacco, old books. That fragrance filled Charles' nostrils as soon as the Professor let him in. He barely had time to take in the bookshelves and fine furniture before the Professor shut the door, seized him by his tie again, and pulled him in for another kiss. For a moment, Charles stood there stunned. He'd watched plenty of suited porn videos in his time, so his mind raced through the standard script. What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to just sit there and let the Professor fondle his tie with both hands like this—hot as it was—or was he supposed to fight back, and rip the Professor's shirt open—no, something didn't feel right about that—or how about unzipping the Professor's fly, wrestling those trousers off, spreading the Professor's knees and tonguing the Professor's balls?

Charles' heart pounded in his throat as he reviewed these possibilities, nervous as he finally decided to let his hands explore the silken place beneath the Professor's suit jacket, the fine satin lining of the jacket against the satin lining of the Professor's waistcoat, cool and silky on both sides of Charles' hands, with just a hint of the Professor's warm, firm torso underneath. Hungry for more, Charles reached down and groped the Professor's ass through his velvety suit trousers.

The Professor broke off the kiss with a chuckle. "Not so nervous anymore are you, my boy?"

"I'm sorry, sir." Charles gulped as he second-guessed himself. Maybe he shouldn't be thinking about this the same way as his standard suited porn fantasies? "I, uh, I have never been with a man . . . like this before. Fantasized about it. Watched porn about it, yes. But never, never in person."

Pressing Charles' shoulders, guiding the younger man to the couch, the Professor's tone grew both fatherly and naughty. "Well, my boy, why don't you just relax? I'll show you exactly what to do."

Sitting back on the firm couch, Charles squirmed in awkward anticipation as the Professor stood over him. Charles tried to sit forward, but was pushed lightly back down to wait patiently.

The Professor rubbed his groin through his suit pants seductively, indicating that he was once again rock hard. "Look what you do to me, boy. You see how you've gotten me all worked up again?"

Charles longed to touch it. "Yes sir, I want it back in my mouth again so badly."