A Dandy Professor and a Dapper Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the only place you want it?" The Professor was being coy. "I wonder if there's somewhere else you might like enjoy cock? Like maybe you'd like me to make love to that tight little ass that's filling out your pants so well?"

Charles gulped. "Are you saying you want to... fuck me... sir? I don't know, I've never done it... would it hurt?"

"Not at all boy, I'll take my time and apply so much lube, your tight little tunnel will take this cock and you'll be begging for it."

Charles cocked jumped in his pants at the thought. He couldn't imagine anything more erotic or horny than this beautiful man fucking his virgin ass. His lust overcoming his nerves, Charles stammered "O—Ok sir. I'd love to try... but please be gentle with me."

Rubbing his cock more excitedly now the Professor smiled. "I promise, Charles. You'll love it I swear."

The Professor sat down on the couch next to Charles and pulled him by the tie into another erotic and slow kiss. Their tongues slid together as the Professor unzipped Charles' fly and undid his suspenders. Charles hands froze on the Professor's chest as he felt the older man's fingers fish out his rock hard and dripping wet cock. Charles moaned as the Professor's hands groped his ass through his velvety wool trousers, aching with pleasure as the older man slid Charles' pants down past his knees.

Sitting back down, Charles felt the cool leather of the couch on his tender young bare ass and was sad when the Professor stopped kissing him.

Charles' looked at his lover's face and was struck by how hungry he looked now, like night and day, the way the Professor had changed from the legal intellectual to a horny, hungry animal. Charles had never felt so wanted before and as if to punctuate that thought, the Professor's head dropped down to once again envelop the boy's cock in his warm and wet mouth.

Gasping with shock, Charles fingers dig into the leather couch and his eyes rolled back at the sheer pleasure of it. The Professor moaned loudly, clearly savouring the taste and feel of Charles' young manhood, as he sucked up and down the shaft tenderly.

"Oh sir! Oh oh oh! Yes!" Charles stammered as the Professor worked his cock, leaving it glistening and wet as his tongue wrapped loving around his cock head.

Sliding from the couch, the Professor slipped onto his knees and sat between Charles' legs, his mouth never leaving the boys cock. The Professor looked up at Charles and they made eye contact briefly. Charles thought he'd never seen anything more erotic. A beautifully dressed older man in a 3 piece suit, with a mouthful of tender young cock.

While admiring the sight, Charles felt a tug at his feet as the Professor nudged his slippers off—so easy to do, since they were relaxing off his heels already. His pants that were already by his ankles came off next, exposing the over the calf sheer silk socks he wore. The Professor grasped Charles by his calf muscles and massaged them softly as he continued to suck.

Suddenly, Charles was surprised to notice that the Professor was placing his elegant velvet shoes tenderly back on his feet. Too far in the depths of ecstasy to question why, Charles simply accepted what was happening and focussed on the feeling of that exquisite mouth on his manhood.

Charles began playing with the silken tie at his throat, stroking it, relishing that lush smooth purple silk under his fingers as if he were masturbating his own cock, pulling and pinching the thick knot of silk in rhythm to the Professor's bobbing on his boy cock.

Quite naturally, Charles began to spread his legs wider and wider, giving his older lover better access to his cock and groin. The Professor took this as an unspoken cue and began lifting Charles' legs into the air by his sheer socked ankles. Charles felt excited and vulnerable as the Professor lifted his rear to his face. Slipping the boy's cock from his mouth, the Professor changed his oral attention to the tender hole in front of him. Diving in hungrily, he licked the rim of Charles' virgin boy hole.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god" was all Charles could say over and over. All of the porn videos he'd ever seen paled in comparison to this wet ecstasy. Tossing his head back in surrender, Charles felt his inner most private place being violated by the Professor's tongue. He had no idea something like this could feel so good.

Charles felt the Professor pull his own pink tie out from his waistcoat and wrap it around his shaft, skilfully stroking it with the silken band as he continued to work the boy's pussy.

"Oh sir, I love it!" Charles moaned, and he felt the tongue go deeper than he could have imagined, passing the ring and penetrating.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you taste so good boy, mmmmm" moaned the Professor as he continued to eat his boy out and make him squirm with uncontrollable pleasure. "You're getting so wet and loose..."

Charles felt something replace the tongue inside him and his eyes flew open in shock as he realised the Professor had just put something inside him. Breathing deeply, Charles adjusted to whatever it was and realised it didn't hurt, rather it just felt different... and he had to admit... it was starting to feel good.

"

Sir... what's that... it makes me feel so - ah!"

The Professor has moved whatever he was putting inside Charles out and then slowly back inside the boy."

"That's two of my fingers, my boy. Not much smaller than the size of my cock... when you've gotten used to this, I'm going to slip myself inside you and make love to your tight little boy hole. Would you like that, boy? Would you like sir to fuck you? To fill you full of my dandy older cock? ... to fuck you and make you mine?"

"Oh god sir yes," Charles moaned. He repeated it several times, spreading his knees as the older man sank his fingers in, inch by inch.

"How does that feel? Is that good? You like that, boy?"

"Yes, sir, yes, oh yes." Something about the way the Professor simply said "boy"—not "my boy" anymore but "boy"—as though something had changed—the Professor was more demanding now, even as he kept checking in to see whether Charles liked—

"Oh fuck sir, oh fuck—" Charles' mouth hung open as the fingers went further in, activating every nerve, his core thrumming with pleasure.

"Easy now, boy," said the Professor, methodical, as though he'd done this a dozen times or more. "In and out. Easing the way."

"Yes sir. Oh fuck—feels so—fuck—"

The Professor smirked. "Yes. Give in. I want to hear you talk dirty like that, boy. Let loose."

"Oh fuck—oh fuck—"

"Yes, boy."

"Fuck, fuck me, sir, oh fuck—you have no idea how much I've wanted—fuck—"

As the Professor slid his fingers in and out, Charles wrestled his shaft, feeling the bead of precum grow ever larger on his head, until finally the Professor let his fingers slide out, producing a wrapper from his pocket.

"Oh fuck. Fuck yes," said Charles, as he saw the condom in the Professor's hand.

With a devilish chuckle he bit the package open, slid it with some difficulty over his phallus, and squeezed a huge wet gob of lube all over. "Ready, boy?"

"Oh yes, sir." Just the sight of it made Charles buzz with pleasure, stroking the whole time. "Yes please, sir. Please fuck me! I need it!"

Charles drew in a sharp breath as he felt the cool, lubed tip of the Professor's cock pressing between his cheeks. The Professor gazed deep into Charles' eyes. "You're sure now, boy?"

"Oh yes, sir. Please. Pl—"

Charles' mouth dropped open as he felt the throbbing, lubed shaft slide its way in. First the tip, then the bulge of the head, then further, further. His eyes wide open and bulging, arching his back off the leather couch, Charles felt his knees relax, his cock stiffen, his core aching with pleasure as the older man went further, further. One knee sprawled off the Professor's shoulder, over the end of the couch, while the other fell to the floor, heel slipping out of his velvet slipper, not caring to keep it all the way on. Charles squeezed and stroked his cock—trying to delay the tension—but coaxing it further, closer to climax—as the Professor slid himself up to the hilt—

"How does that feel, boy?"

Charles mouthed the words "Oh fuck," too lost in pleasure to form a syllable. He nodded, locking lips with the older man for a brief kiss. Then breaking off, all he could say was "Yes, yes sir. I love it. I love it!"

The Professor let himself out almost all the way, then plunged back in, this time with a little more force. "You like that? You like being all loose for this daddy's cock, fuckboy?"

"Oh yes sir." Charles grew stiffer at that word, "fuckboy." "I am your little fuckboy!"

"Naughty little fuckboy, aren't you? Hungry for more?"

Even hearing the Professor's voice pronouncing that word made Charles dizzy. "Fuck! Yes Sir. Please. Please, sir! Fuck me!"

And so the Professor went back in, then out, then in again, gliding a little quicker each time—with each thrust—now sending Charles' cock bobbing and throbbing in his hands—now sending Charles' knees bouncing—now ruffling Charles' hair—harder, faster—now rattling the couch—now upsetting a side table—

Seizing the Professor by his pink tie—the silk jutting from his waistcoat—Charles drew the Professor down in a kiss, running his hands through the older man's perfectly coiffed hair as he thrust again and again. Seizing the younger man's shoulders, the Professor kept pounding, harder, faster—his thighs pushing and pulsing with the force—rattling the couch and the side table slowly across the floor, pounding harder—

Breaking off the kiss, the Professor chuckled, licking Charles' ear. "Fuck yeah little fuckboy. My little dandy fuckboy." He bent in even closer to Charles' ear, his pounding softening into a rhythmic hump as he pressed his body against Charles' chest, humping and horny. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you your first semester, I could tell you wanted it. Little fucking peacock spreading his plumage, waiting for some horny dandy to take up the signal. The way you dressed, I knew you wanted cock!"

"Oh fuck, sir. I fucking wanted it. I've been—fucking—wanting—it—" Charles squirmed with pleasure, running his hands up and down the Professor's back, gathering the rich fabric of his suit in his fingers. He could feel their two jutting tie knots pressed together, teasing Charles' neck as he wrapped his arms around the older man's shoulders. "Been trying—so hard—to get your—attention—"

"Because underneath all that finery, you're just a horny, hungry little dandy fuckboy, aren't you?"

"Oh—fuck—" Drooling precum across the Professor's waistcoat, Charles' cock stiffened each time he heard the older man say that word.

The Professor was breaking a sweat, his hips making tiny circles as his thrusts became smaller and faster, more insistent. Massaging Charles' hole with his lubed, hot shaft. "You like it when I call you that, don't you fuckboy?"

Writhing with ecstasy—"Yes—sir—please—"

"Fuck yeah daddy's little fuckboy's been waiting to have his cherry popped, hasn't he? Been waiting for a dandy daddy to come along and grab him by the tie and pull down his trousers and make a man out of him, hasn't he? Horny little—dandy—slut—boy—."

The thrusts grew intense again, rattling the couch, pounding, sending Charles higher and higher into ecstasy, pleasure throbbing through his every nerve—better than porn—better than fantasy—better than anything he'd ever wanked about—feeling this handsome, mature older man's body beneath his exquisite suit—fucking him like a crazed animal —the silk and wool all gliding together like lube—that uniform of civility becoming the very thing that sparks their animal lust—one of Charles' slippers dangling off his sheer socked heel, swinging and dangling more precariously with the force of each thrust as his knees bounced and sprawled, his sheer socked foot slipping further and further out of the delicate, butter soft velvet—his mind reeling with horniness and dizziness and pure erotic ecstasy—until—

Charles' eyes caught sight of a nearby mirror and the sight of him being fucked like this drove him over the edge.

"Oh FUCK YEAH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME DADDY—FUCK—OH FUCK— I'M CUMMING DADDY"

Hurling hot loads, ropes of it, one after the other, all over the front of his waistcoat, all over the front of the Professor's waistcoat—Charles could feel it, spasming—he tried to control it, tried to delay each burst—but only so long—

"FUCK YEAH LITTLE FUCKBOY," roared the Professor, his eyes gleaming with triumph. "I WANT TO SEE YOU SHOOT THAT—oh fuck—FUCKKKK—"

In the midst of the overwhelming orgasm that racked his body, Charles felt the Professor pull his cock from his well-fucked ass, hurriedly removing the condom as he went. "FUCK SIR, I NEED YOUR CUM!" Charles cried as the Professor jerked his cock violently. "TAKE IT BOY, TAKE MY LOAD YOU DANDY LITTLE FUCK BOY!!"

The Professor's cock erupted with a powerful blast of thick white cum, it landed on Charles' surprised face and all over his already cum stained tie and waistcoat. Instinctively, Charles licked his lips hungrily to taste it and closed his eyes in pure bliss as a drop fell onto his tongue. Not done, the Professor suddenly thrust his cock back into Charles' wet and loose pussy, and Charles could feel several more pulses of hot cum hitting his prostrate and coating his insides. Charles' locked eyes with the Professor as the older man continued to cum inside him, a look of paralysed pure pleasure all over his face.

The Professor moaned constantly as he rocked his cock back and forth in Charles' cum soaked ass. Charles ran his hands all over his chest and belly, smearing his own cum that had coated his waistcoat all over himself, mixing it with the initial blast from the Professor, turning his torso into a cum soaked mess.

Slowly but surely, the madness subsided. The Professor leaned down into Charles, his cock still inside him. Charles mouth opened for a kiss and he moaned into the Professor as their tongues met yet again, sharing the taste of the cum he'd lapped up moments before. Charles' waistcoat transferred the cummy mess onto the Professor, making a mess of both of them.

"Sir, I... that was amazing" said Charles, breathlessly.

The Professor laughed, thrilled and relaxed. "I hope it was ok that I came inside you, boy. I wasn't planning on it but my baser instincts got the better of me."

"Oh sir, I loved it. I can feel it inside me." Charles clamped down on the cock inside of him possessively, not wanting it to ever slip out.

"Oh god boy, your ass is like pure silk. I want it again... now even..."

"I'm ready sir."

***

—Charles eye's opened slowly. Where was he? His surrounds were quite unfamiliar. This wasn't his bed...

Rolling over, Charles saw the smiling face of the Professor and suddenly it all came back. The two men were in a sorry state. Their shirts, waist coats and ties were all that remained of the immaculate outfits their evenings had begun in. Those items of clothes they still wore were covered in white cum stains, evidence of the many, many times the men had fucked through the evening. One sock garter was still fastened to the Professor's bare legs, while one of Charles' sheer socks was hanging off his toes, barely on.

Charles looked at the clock, it was 4pm. They must have fallen asleep at some point around 7, because it was light when they finally fucked for the last time.

"Well boy," said the Professor with a yawn, "that was certainly an evening for the record books, wasn't it?"

Smiling contently, Charles leant in for a kiss from his older lover and pressed his body and legs against him.

"Sir, it was the best night of my life."

"That, my boy, was just the beginning."