A Dangerous Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'"Morning Daddy," she said, innocently, as if we hadn't made out and groped each other right behind the pool house the night before. She casually untied the loose knot of the belt of her robe.

"I think you'll find it's actually noon, honey," I replied just as innocently.

"Oh yeah, so it is. I was just so relaxed and cozy, snuggling up in my bed."

I looked up at her, and that was the exact moment she chose to drop her robe onto the floor. It was all I could do to stop myself leaping up and grabbing hold of her. She looked incredible. Somehow, and fuck knows how it was even possible, she'd found a bikini even more revealing than her previous one. Her breasts were almost totally uncovered, save for two tiny patches of material connected by what looked like little more than dental floss. Her pink areolae clearly visible; her nipples clearly erect.

Goddamnit I loved her.

Jen turned around, revealing another strand of dental floss nestling between the luscious cheeks of her ass. She clambered on to a deck chair and lay down on her front, acres of perfect flesh jiggling and swaying as she moved. Her tits flattened out beneath her, revealing copious amounts of what I am reliably informed by the very finest celebrity gossip websites, is called side-boob. Jennifer's little game had only just begun though. She turned to me, hooking a loose strand of fiery red hair behind her ear.

"Daddy?" She called out.

"Yes, sweetheart." I replied.

"Will you put some sun tan lotion on my back? I don't want to get burned."

I chuckled to myself. Well wasn't that the oldest trick in the book. Which is exactly why she was doing it. Without saying a word, I got up, walked over to her, picked up the small bottle of sun tan cream she'd left on the floor, and threw my leg over her as I straddled her body. My dick was rock hard and I made not the slightest attempt to hide the fact as I lined it up with the crack of her ass. She quietly moaned when my prick nestled between her butt cheeks.

She lifted her arms up and, a little awkwardly, untied the bow of her bikini top.

"I hate tan lines," she whispered.

I just grunted as I started squeezing sun tan lotion over her creamy flesh. I rubbed it into her back, her shoulders, her arms. Then moving further south. Sinking my fingers into her butt cheeks, watching my palm prints form patterns on her skin.

After a few minutes, I pulled myself away from her and returned to my work, the scent of her arousal still clear in my nostrils. Not that I actually did any work, of course. I spent most of the time glimpsing over the top of my dark-lensed glasses, looking at her as she soaked up the sun's rays. I could see her looking back at me from the corner of her eye. This went on for twenty minutes or so, then I got up, gave her a look, and dove into the deep end.

"Come on, Jen, the water's great," I shouted.

"Oh alright," she said, with a pretend sigh.

She dipped one perfect toe in the water, complaining that it was "too cold."

"Here, baby," I said, as I swam over and gallantly helped her into the shallow end.

"There you go!"

She laughed as I grabbed her by the hips and slung her into a sitting position around me, and carted her off into the deep water. Jesus Christ. My hard cock was nestled right between her spread pussy lips, steaming hot even in the cold water. She giggled and screamed and played along as I swam us about in a circle, Jen clinging to me, as I throbbed and twitched and pseudo-fucked her under the water, through her teeny little bottoms.

"You dirty little girl," I said, smiling at her. "I said 'be very careful.'"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Daddy," she said, smiling back at me.

"No, you don't, do you?"

"Hmm?" she said, batting her eyes, and making my cock jump.

"Ok," I hissed. "Tonight, baby doll."

"Where?" she demanded, turning her intense gaze on me.

"Over there. In the pool house. Meet me. I'll be waiting. I'll let you know."

"Oh yay!" she yelled, jiggling her tits in victory.

+++

I really don't know how I managed to make it through the next few hours with the rest of the family around, and the two of us in the same room. It was unbearable. On top of that, the weather had changed, and turned suddenly hot and muggy. I had taken a shower when I got back but in seconds I was drenched with sweat. Jen, on the other hand, seemed cool as cucumber lying on the couch, pretending not to look at me, playing the game 'til the very end.

One by one everyone went to bed. I told my wife I had work to do and would turn in later.

It was a stroke of luck that storm clouds rolled in around midnight, and thunder rumbled through the sky. Good. The noise would provide cover. I felt a few fat drops of rain on my skin when I walked out to the pool house, after making a discreet knock on Jen's bedroom door.

It was a perfect place, hidden by bushes. There were three rooms---two for changing, one a large sitting room with a couch that folded out to a bed. I didn't turn the lights on, but there was no need to. The pool reflected light into the shuttered windows, creating wavy blue patterns on the walls, and later, bright flashes of lightening lit up the interior. It smelled of potpourri and suntan lotion—two scents I would never be able to smell again without getting raging hard.

My groin felt like I had a slab of granite attached to it as I paced, waiting for her, sweat trickling down my back, my fists clenching and unclenching.

Somehow, I didn't hear Jen come in. One minute I was pacing, the next she was there, standing by the door, in the blue light. It raked against her body, the parallel lines from the shutters getting distorted from her curves like she was in a lurid sex show. She stared at me, almost defiantly, in a sweet little ruffled dress and bare feet. She leaned on the wall, her arms behind her back, her breasts pushed forward. She knew how hot she looked, how good she looked. She knew how men wanted her, how women wanted her, how I wanted her. And she was here to give herself to me.

I stared at her, she stared back. Outside the sky opened and the rain finally came crashing down with a roar.

There was a pause, a beat, and then we pounced on each other, like animals, like beasts. Like horny, lust-crazed beasts. She leapt up, wrapping her arms around my neck, her legs straddling my waist; the way she used to leap into my arms when she was a child and I'd returned home from a trip aboard. My beautiful, freckle-faced, brown-eyed princess. My favorite. Always my favorite. Daddy's little girl. She would kiss me and laugh and ask if I'd gotten her a present. I always did. This time my present was my cock. Her daddy's big hard cock, just for her.

I pushed her up against the wall and ground my hard cock against her pubic mound. I stared deeply into her eyes before I leaned down and kissed her, hard, opening her mouth. Our tongues stabbed and curled round each other's, voluptuously licking and tasting, to the point where her spit rolled down her chin and I licked it off, then kissed her some more. Jen moaned and squealed, helplessly overwhelmed by what was happening, her hands clutching at my ass. I stilled her, my forehead pressed against hers as I pumped my body slowly against her pelvis, rubbing and grinding my cock against her.

I lifted my hand up and pushed a couple of fingers into her mouth. She eagerly sucked on them with a moan.

I watched her reaction as I slid my fingers into her bare wet slit with ease, and kept watching, never letting my gaze leave her face as two, three fingers plunged into her, my thumb massaging her clit. She was panting now, her breath ragged as she practically hyperventilated. Her legs became weak and feeble as her first orgasm overwhelmed her after only a few minutes. I kept her upright, occasionally pulling my fingers out of her sopping wet pussy, pushing them into her mouth, making her lick and taste her own juices, then pushing them back inside her. She came again and again, her body twitching and shaking. She came so hard I licked the tears right off her cheeks.

There was a lull, a pause. We looked at each other, not saying a word. We were both panting and already soaked with sweat. We examined each other, like we were examining a strange animal we'd never seen before. Not a word was spoken. All you could hear was the heavy breathing of our bodies and the sound of the rain outside.

Then, without warning, I yanked down the front of her dress. She emitted a little yelp, almost a little scream, so surprised was she by my sudden action. Then I went to town on her breasts, feasting on them like a starving man who's been given his first meal in weeks.

Those tits. Those incredible, amazing, perfect tits. All that soft, creamy tit-flesh. I buried my face in her chest, just feeling her skin against my lips, my cheeks. I could smell baby oil lotion. I could see tiny blue veins and capillaries under the milky white skin. Her nipples were puffy pink cones ending in erect flesh, luscious strawberries atop a mound of whipped cream. I hesitated, teasing her, making her wait, looking at them, touching my fingers to the very tips, inspecting them, before I sucked them deep into my mouth, practically drooling. I fondled her breasts, pushed them together, like I was trying to mold and sculpt them, memorize their weight and shape.

She stroked my hair as I sucked on her chest, whispering "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," again and again, like it was her mantra. I slid my hands underneath her breasts and pushed them high up and together, deepening her cleavage and making her nipples lewdly shine in the light, wanting her to lick and suck, too, wanting us both to lick and suck at her nipples at the same time, our tongues meeting.

This is my daughter, I thought. My goddamn fucking daughter. I changed her diapers when she was a baby, I told her bedtime stories as she fell asleep on my lap, her adorable little eyes becoming heavy as she yawned and stretched out in front of me. Her little body, so light and so precious, as I placed her under the covers. My daughter's body. That body that is now so seductive, so mature, and which she so very much wants me to admire and covet. A body I now want to possess and defile. I took her to soccer practice, I took her to music lessons, I took her to prom. Now I want to fuck her and lick her and devour her.

She collapsed on to the opened bed, shedding her dress along the way. I could look at her now, completely naked, in all her glory. God, what a body. It was luxuriant, decadent, obscenely seductive. Nineteen years old and utterly perfect. Everything about her was perfect...her breasts, her legs, the freckles on her face, the curves of her hips. I was overcome with the need to see and taste her.

I started to pull her legs apart. She resisted a little, and I hesitated a little. Perhaps we were teasing each other, but perhaps that was truly the moment we realized the magnitude of what was happening. She was completely exposed, totally naked in front of me, her stern, serious father, a powerful man who had always intimidated her and obsessed her in equal measure. And she was my baby. There was no turning back, not after this.

I stroked her calves with my warm palms, relaxing her, massaged her ankles, and gently, gently pushed her legs open.

For a few moments all I could do was look. Stare. Gaze at a sight no father should ever see.

Her sweet cunt glistened in the blue light, swollen and pink from all my stroking. The puffy lips curved and split like a clam shell, with the precious pearl her dark wet hole, around which her labia curled like the petals of a flower. Above, her stiff clit, begging to be sucked, nestled within a tiny patch of trimmed red hair. All of it glistening, dripping with honey. I used my hands to push her thighs apart, wider, to see every bit of her cunt wantonly exposed to my gaze as Jen mewled and writhed on the bed.

In the following months I would get to know her little puss very well, as well as my own body. I would worship it, make love to it. It would become mine, to be fucked and used and stretched as much as she wanted, but at that moment I was nothing but an inexperienced fool, a teenager seeing porn for the very first time. I dropped to my knees, desperate and depraved with the need to just fill my face with her pussy.

So, this was the scene, late at night in a small pool house in the back yard of an upper-class family home, just one of dozens of identical houses. In each one, normal families live their normal lives. Most were sleeping, these normal families. But in this home, abnormal things were happening. If you were a fly on the wall you would see a naked young girl in the throes of sexual ecstasy as an older man eats out her cunt like it's his favorite meal. Her legs spasm and bend and twist, like they are on strings. In front of her, the older man has his face buried in her snatch, his tongue stabbing back and forth, his fingers spreading, revealing, exposing. His sweat-drenched head slithers up to her clit and takes it between his lips to suck like a delectable morsel as he grunts and groans with pure naked need.

Then she is coming, back arched, squirting all over him, drowning him, suffocating him in her sexual fluid. It drips down to the tiled floor, a puddle forming below them.

Soon he roars as he comes himself. His spunk splatters all over his leg, some of it splashing down, mixing with her juices. They kiss, frenzied and passionate. She is flushed, her hair's a mess. Both are practically hysterical. Neither can believe what's happened.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asks, out of breath.

"Not yet," he replies, wearily. "I'm too goddamned tired. But I will. Soon. You know that, don't you? Daddy's going to fuck you."

She nods almost imperceptibly. Yes, she knows. This madness is only going one way. Soon, very soon, she will be her father's lover. In all the ways that matter, she already is.

"So, what now?" Jen asked me, after our hearts settled down.

"We clean up," I replied. "And I think of some place we can go next time. This can't become a habit. It's too risky."

So, quietly, methodically, we cleaned up, leaving the windows open to air out the heavy scent of sex. Thankfully it had stopped raining and the breeze was blowing in fresh air. Then, without saying a word, we slipped silently out into the back yard and into the pool. We washed ourselves in the refreshing, cool water. Then we settled in the corner of the deep end, hidden from the house by bushes and trees, and started making out again. Much less frenzied than before, lazily, indulgent. Under the water, we gently masturbated each other. Jen grabbed hold of my stiff prick, wrapping her hand around its girth.

"I barely got to see this," she whispered.

"Oh you will. I promise you that."

We kissed and fondled and played until both of us came again. Then, reluctantly, still kissing and touching and stroking, we got out and tiptoed back into the house.

+++

That night, as I lay there with the sensation of holding Jen's orgasming body still fresh in my mind, I tried to comprehend what had happened. But I couldn't. There was simply no precedent for it.

When it came to sex, I liked to think I knew what I was doing, but it was quite obvious here that I didn't. I'd chewed on her nipples like I'd never seen a gorgeous pair of tits before, slurped at her pussy like one of those douchebag football players she'd fucked, ripped open her blouse like a maniac, furiously jerked my cock like a teenager just discovering he had a set of balls.

But that's what she did to me. All my so-called "experience" went right out the window. No, no, no. This was another beast entirely.

I couldn't get over how naturally and easily she came. My docile little kitten was a volcano, a nymphet, a born sexual savant. And nothing turned me on more than a passionate, cock-crazed, fuck-me-til-I-scream lusty voluptuous female. Nothing.

And this was my daughter. My sweet tender baby girl who I loved with all my heart.

I can only say the combination was like the concoction of a new, mind-altering, body-altering drug. Just kissing her was unbearably erotic. After that first time, it had already become an addiction. I was already thinking, "The next time. The next time. What's going to happen the next time?"

The "next time" in this case was two days later, the very morning I had to return to the base.

We'd had a few whispered words before then, out back behind the pool house, which was the only place we could talk in private. She came out to see me the next day, as soon as she woke up. I was waiting for her. I was so happy to see her I burst into a stupid shit-eating grin, and so did she.

"Hi."

"Hi there."

"How are you?"

"I'm good," she mumbled, as we slipped into a deep kiss.

"Ok, ok," I said, pulling away from her, and glancing around. "We should, uh . . . wait . . ."

She gave me a look and hooked one finger into the waistband of my jeans, perilously close to my cock.

"When? You're going back to work. And so am I."

Jen was returning to her summer job at the same pharmacy she'd worked at all through high school. She was planning on studying pharmacology in college in the fall.

"I don't know. I have to think."

"But I didn't get to see you," she whined.

"Jen, you just have to wait. We have to be careful."

It didn't work out that way, though. My devious little princess had other ideas.

The next morning I was up at 4:30 a.m. It was summer, vacation time. No one was up running around or getting ready for school. The house was completely quiet. I showered and changed into my goddamned uniform, since I had to give a formal report on my latest trip. I went over it in my head as I shaved.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw that Jen's bedroom door was open a crack. It was way down at the end of the hallway, but I knew it hadn't been open before. Hesitating a second, I then went to see if she was up. Just to say goodbye.

She was there, waiting for me, naked underneath a transparent baby doll nightie, soft and sleepy-eyed, but with erect, pert nipples. She was giving me such a reproachful look, I didn't stand a chance. I stepped inside, closed the door, and went and stood in front of her.

It was early, holy christ it was early. The rest of the house was fast asleep, my wife, my sons. All of them blissfully unaware of what we were doing. Everyone was asleep . . . apart from us. It felt like the whole world was asleep; like we were the only two people on earth who were awake and conscious. Just us.

The sexual tension was crackling; you could power a small town with what we generated. Jesus, was it always going to be like this whenever we were together? This thick atmosphere of impending lust, impending insanity?

Her room was very clearly a girl's bedroom. It was all pinks and lilacs and yellows. It was that weird mish-mash of different ages and different times. We hadn't redecorated in years, so much of the room looked like it did when she was ten or eleven. The bedspread and the drapes were covered in Disney princesses. Her bed was strewn with the soft cuddly toys she had acquired down the years. But the walls were covered with posters of rock bands and singers, and her schoolbooks and bras were strewn about the mess. A little girl that had become a young woman.

I looked again at her nightie, a short little baby doll thing that barely covered the crack of her ass, and nothing else. Not a stitch, not even a pair of panties.

"What are you doing up, baby?"

"I wanted to say goodbye before you left," she said with a little pout.

"That's sweet, baby. Thank you," I said, going along with her little game.

A pause.

"Is that what you normally wear to bed?"