A Dangerous Liason

Story Info
She had to have him inside her, to get it out of her system.
5.5k words
4.52
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola Jones, fresh out of university with a Magna Cum Laude business economics degree, started at The Company as an intern and soon became known as Nasty Nikki.

Not that she was nasty, in that sense of the word. Divinely blessed with her thoroughly Naomi Campbell model-like looks, a phenomenal intelligence, and a star-reaching drive to succeed, she almost always paired this with a filthy sense of humor. This, coupled with her smouldering exotic beauty, made her a quick favorite amongst the (especially, but not exclusively) male staff members.

Sporting an immaculate body, she had a slim, athletic frame with long slender legs and a bust to match her perfectly shaped behind. She wore tight-fitting outfits which sensually clung to every inch of her curvaceous frame. Her flawless ebony skin shimmered gold-like under the office lights and when she stopped to talk to you, she would toss her long dark locks to one side and flash her broad, intoxicating smile.

One day, during her first month there, she was in the canteen kitchen bent over in front of the dishwasher looking for her personal coffee cup. When she heard someone behind her, she looked back from her face-down-ass-in-the-air position, and met the lustful gaze of a man she had seen around the office, but had not been formally introduced to.

Not that she did not noticed him. He stood out from most of the other men, especially his muscular frame, broad shoulders, and chiselled jaw. 'Must be an ex-athlete,' she thought and found his brooding presence quite intriguing. And very attractive.

Smirking to herself, she rose back up and slinked towards him.

"Hi, I'm Nikki," she prompted and stretched out her hand to greet the man who was ogling her ass.

"Uhm, hi, I'm Daniel," he mumbled and gently squeezed her held-out hand. She responded with her gorgeous smile and traced her fingers across his when she slowly pulled her hand away. She turned around and continued to pour herself some coffee from the percolator.

"Can I pour you a cup?" she asked over her shoulder, taking his cup and filling it for him.

After this modest encounter, they would make an effort to say hello to each other and would chit-chat in the canteen about recent sports events over coffee, at least once a day.

Nikki was in a relationship with her boyfriend of four years, and Daniel had been married for twelve years to Kate with whom he had two daughters. Neither of them could have predicted the irredeemable consequences which unfolded after their impromptu meeting.

The indecent incident that triggered an avalanche of events started at the company's year-end function.

It was late in the evening and most of the people still present were now partying pretty hard. Daniel was dancing amongst a group of people when Nikki appeared in front of him, sensually swaying her hips from side to side and suggestively moving closer to him with every beat. He mirrored her moves and took her hand to twirl her around. She had a lot to drink, and her inhibitions at this point were fast flying out of the window.

She ran her hands across his chest while she was dancing, inching closer to him while gyrating her hips towards him. When he twirled her around again, he pulled her against him and felt her pelvis grind up against him. He looked back in horror to see how his wife was watching the two of them, her arms folded and rolling her eyes at him.

Uncomfortably, he backed away from Nikki but continued dancing. When she turned herself around and dropped down in front of him, he was both shocked and turned on when she twerked backward into him, grinding her sexy ass against his crotch. For a brief moment, Daniel was in Nikki-heaven, but when he looked up, several people were gasping, some cheering or snickering at their salacious show.

He noticed Henry, Nikki's boyfriend, shaking his head angrily and hitting his hand against the wall behind him. He then caught a glimpse of his wife, who stormed out of the venue. He looked down once more at Nikki's tight ass and realized he had his hands on her hips. He let go at once and backed away, doing a cowboy lasso dance move in an attempt to appear unfazed, and laughed along with some of the people who were cheering them on. But he understood that they have crossed a dangerous line. In front of their partners. And their work colleagues.

He walked off as soon as the song was done, awkwardly leaving Nikki standing there by herself. She called after him and then stumbled towards Henry who was standing at the back wall. Visibly upset, he snatched her by the hand and dragged her outside. They must have left immediately as he did not see them again.

Daniel made his way back to the bar for another drink and chatted with some of the people there, glancing around anxiously for Kate, whom he couldn't spot. After about fifteen minutes, he downed the last of his drink and went searching for his wife. A half hour later, while in the parking area, one of the porters mentioned that a lady had called an Uber, and that she was collected about twenty minutes ago. The description fitted that of Kate and Daniel gathered his things and drove home.

They had a huge fight that night. Kate was understandably upset, expressing how she was extremely humiliated and accused him of having an affair. He became incensed about the accusation and countered that he did not do anything wrong. That Nikki's behavior was a drunken misunderstanding and he could not be held responsible for her actions. He ended up sleeping on the couch that night. And for the next three nights.

Back at work on Monday, Daniel intentionally attempted to avoid Nikki. He did not go to the canteen but rather ordered a coffee delivery by midday. He pretty much stayed in his office for most of the day. At around two o'clock, Nikki popped her head into his office.

"Good afternoon, Dan. Are you not having any coffee today?"

"A little busy here, maybe later," he replied, lifting the phone to his ear and dialing a number. When he looked up, she was gone. He continued to maintain his distance and the following days passed without any interaction at all.

About a week later, busy working at his desk, he heard a knock on the door. Looking up, he saw Nikki standing in the doorway with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"I could not bear another passing day without you... having any coffee," and she walked into his office, around his desk, and came to stand right next to him. She placed a barista poured late on the table in front of him, bending slightly across him so her one breast could graze his shoulder.

It was detected, because he felt a sudden bolt pulse into his crotch. He turned his face into her hair and inhaled her glorious scent. A glance down gifted a glimpse of her bounteous cleavage, heaving under her blouse. She slowly rouse back up, meeting his eyes as they followed her bosom.

He inadvertently bit his bottom lip, then picked up the coffee and took a sip.

"That is delicious," he quipped before taking another, "thank you, this is as much appreciated as needed. I feel like I'm drowning here," he said, leaning back in his chair.

She had not moved, standing right next to him, and he pushed the chair back to increase the space between them.

"Did you not get one for yourself?" he offered after an uncomfortable silence.

She was observing him closely, her hands folded across her chest and her legs crossed.

"I did, it's in my office," she replied over her shoulder when she turned around and walked out of his office.

"Fuck, Nikki, you are driving me nuts," he mumbled while adjusting the throbbing bulge in his trousers.

His avoidance continued, even though he, on more than one occasion, had to stop himself while on his way to her office, or wanting to visit the canteen during lunch, hoping he might bump into her.

When he arrived home after work, one Friday evening, he discovered Kate had arranged a sleep-out for the kids when she met him in a black lacy teddy on the staircase.

"Welcome home, Daddy," she cooed and proceeded to seduce her husband with make-up-sex vigor. She kissed him and led him to the lounge by his tie, pushing him down onto the couch before flopping down on her knees to undo his trousers. He loved seeing her unfold his limp dick, peel it back, and how her accomplished lips slid around the large head.

The hot, all-encompassing sensation around his cock bred instantaneous life into it. The twitching spasms when her tongue caressed his exposed glans were followed by the engorging gushes fueling his lust. It fast-tracked a solid erection which Kate forced her mouth onto and rhythmically worked up and down. He gripped her hair and pulled himself deeper inside her, throwing his head back in ecstatic bliss.

But when his eyes closed, it was not Kate who he saw. Her ebony skin glimmered in the light, and her long dark locks fell across his stomach while her luscious lips were wrapped around his cock. Dark brown, perfectly round areolas danced under her to the rhythm of her full, firm tits shaking as her head bobbed up and down on him. Her thick, soft hair was first fondled between his fingers, then gripped tightly and pulled as he forced her full lips over his rock-hard erection.

"Ahh, yes, take that cock, baby. Suck it harder, come on, Ni..." he stopped as the words came out. His eyes opened abruptly to see Kate's two hands gripped around his thick shaft, twisting in opposite rotations while enthusiastically sucking him off. She had not noticed.

He stopped her by cupping her face and bringing it up to his, kissing her wet lips and swirling his tongue into her sex-slicked mouth. She guided his thick cock into her, first rubbing his pre-cum, spit-covered head between her pussy lips and bore down until she was filled completely. Howling loudly, she arched backward for him to lift the silk teddy over her head, freeing her milk-white tits with perky pink nipples for him to devour.

Knowingly, his mouth sucked at both, swirling the tender nubs into his mouth before grinding it past his clenched teeth, causing Kate to cry out each time. It roused her desire to ride his hot, hard cock with all she had. When he pulled her down onto him, bit her one nipple tightly between his teeth and his hands forcefully clutched at her bottom, she sensed her orgasm was rapidly approaching. Her hips slammed down onto his, harder and harder as the ache in her clit yearned for more.

"Do it now," she gasped, laughing uncontrollably as her body started trembling when his finger slid into her ass.

A shrill scream filled the room for the duration of her convulsing orgasmic spasms. She gasped for air and groaned and moaned while she enthusiastically continued riding him, her desire for him to spurt his hot cum inside her was totally overwhelming. Dan was close and closed his eyes when his balls contracted tightly.

Again, Nikki was on top of him... he could hear her moans, and dirty talk, edging him on. Her skin was so soft, so smooth and his hands on her firm ass with a finger buried in her asshole drove him to explode into her. Raucous groans accompanied the trembling orgasm.

Kate slumped down on top of him, both blissfully savoring the sensational relieved sexual tension.

"You were so hard, darling," his wife quipped while she lay on his chest, and lifted her head as she looked at him, "your cock felt fantastic inside me."

"How can any cock not get hard for all your sexiness," Dan covered quickly.

Weeks passed and on the face of it, everything appeared to be normal again. Both Daniel and Nikki went about their business at work and home, without any hindrance. They would bump into each other in the canteen or maybe say hello to each other in passing, but not much more.

Then one day, he had to work late to finish a project deadline. He had just saved his work and started packing up his things. He sensed a presence and when he looked up, Nikki was standing in the doorway.

She was wearing one of her short, signature pencil-skirts. It was a cream color which beautifully accentuated her smooth, dark skin.

"Working late, are you?" she asked, pouting her lips before smiling. "And you know what they say, Dan. All work and no play, and all," she added and giggled while she walked into the office.

"Oh, hi Nikki," he replied, annoyed at his own excitement about her standing there, "Uhm, yes, I was just finishing up here. It's been a long day."

She slowly rounded his desk, dragging her index finger along the edge of it, and then came to a stop in front of him. She crossed her arms, looking down at him in disdain.

"I did hear what you said the last time I was in here. But perhaps, it is you, Daniel, who is driving me nuts," she straight out accused to him.

She seemed irked by the fact that he did not answer her, instead, looking her up and down while she stood there.

"You like my legs?" she countered cheekily, lifted her one leg and swayed it from side to side for him.

"Nikki, those legs are fucking gorgeous... and you know I love them," he groaned as he kept ogling her.

"Touch them then," she straight-faced instructed, extending her lifted knee and placing her heeled foot between his legs on his chair.

A smile crossed her face when she observed how his eyes slowly dropped from hers and lowered to look up her skirt. His jaw opened slowly, exhaling slowly as he marveled at the sight of her matching cream color thong pronounced against her dark skin tone.

"Touch me," he heard her say again, and somewhat mesmerized, reached out with his right hand which elicited a noticeable gasp from her when his hand touched her. He firmly squeezed the sublime smoothness of her inner thigh.

Dan's jaw dropped open under his amplified breath as his body immediately responded to the warm sensation of the touch. It seemed to stream through his entire body. A rushing torrent that pulsed into his groin and caused it throb violently. He lightly stroked her thigh, moving slowly upwards until his fingertips brushed against the seam of her underwear.

She groaned loudly when his middle finger slid under the thong and slipped into her wet cunt. Opening her stance wider, her head arched backward, and stretched-out moans escaped from her open mouth.

"Oooh, yes baby... fuck, that feels good," she purred while the cadenced finger fucked her.

Her body jerked when he abruptly pulled his finger from her and stood up. She let out a disappointing cry but watched eagerly when he sucked the pussy-nectar-coated fingers clean, his eyes closing to encapsulate her sweet aroma to memory.

"You taste fucking delicious," he remarked while he walked to the door, still licking at his fingers, to close it.

"Ooh, he's closing the door," she cooed wickedly when he turned the key to lock the door.

He returned to his seat, but before he sat down, unbuckled his trousers while she watched him intently.

"Turn around, let me get a decent look at you," he suddenly requested. A smile curled up slowly on her face.

She wickedly licked her bottom lip before biting down on it.

"Yes, sir!"

Deviously, the luscious lip pulled through her teeth which plumply popped out while she slowly turned around, and bent forward. The cream skirt tightly crept upwards until the matching color, material covered mound was presented before him.

"Pull up your skirt," he insisted, prompting her to lift her arms to wriggle the skirt past her hips.

The sight of his open mouth, how his tongue swirled against his top lip, produced hot pulsating bolts jetting through her. She felt his lust-fired eyes burning onto her exposed backside. And how her aching pussy was leaking. Profusely. She fancied how the wet spot must be forming on her knickers, and watched him closely for any reaction to her moistening munch.

Both his hands moved onto her ass. Her exquisitely shaped ass. Bronzed-brown, smooth and delectably firm. It looked near sculpture perfect. His right-hand thumb circled over the hot, silky cream triangle which instantly darkened damply when he pushed the material into her. A purring groan from deep within her rang out when he grazed downwards and across her already swollen clit. Arching her ass higher, she ground her wet mound backward in pursuit of some relief from the emanating, throbbing ache.

Leaning forward, he brought his face right up to the wet patch and inhaled deeply. The intoxicating scent furiously throbbed into his hardening cock. He had to adjust his briefs and unzipped the unbuckled trousers, flapped them open, and pulled his hard cock from them. Nikki cried out when she saw the thick, stiff cock jerk up to attention.

"Oh yeah, release that python. What a beauty!" she exclaimed elatedly.

He moved forward again, slipped his index fingers into her thong on either side of her hips, and yanked it down to her ankles.

Her smooth, hairless vulva glistened in the light. Thick pronounced outer lips neatly framing her inner labia, which clammily clung together. Right above it, her perfect little butt hole looked like a tightly tied balloon knot, with the snugly reamed folds disappearing into her darkness.

Captivated, he slowly zoomed in closer until he could draw in her sweet scent again. His fervent tongue, yearning to taste her, licked up against her labia. The mere soupçon separated the lips, releasing her joy-juice which immediately leaked out and stickily dangled before him. Curling his tongue up, he collected her nectar and slid upward between her folds, tenderly entering her hot entrance before the tangy tongue tip rested on her rusty rosebud.

"Ooohhhh," she moaned, "Fuck, don't stop. Don't stop, Dan, give my holes that tongue love."

Her legs quivered.

Dan's immoral tongue repeatedly slithered across Nikki's holes, inducing more sweet nectar flow which he lapped at lustfully. When he detached his face from her, she peered back at his soaked face. Her fluids dripped from his chin and his eyes were wild with lust for her. Fixated, he used his thumb to circle her clit, licking and biting at his bottom lip as he observed her dark folds unwrapped from the pinkish clit. She squealed with delight when the thumb slowly slid upwards and entered her. Then gasped under the forceful, firm thumb pressure when it followed her inner curve, searching for her g-spot area. The thick digit circled the spongy surface, sporadically pressing down onto it.

Not hard. Not fast. Deliberate.

"Make me cum," he could hear her mumble between moans, "make me cum, please, Dan," she begged for her budding orgasm.

"Nooo!"

She cried out disappointingly when he released his thumb from her aching cunt, followed by a surprised shriek when the stinging pain of the open-palm slap fell on her buttocks.

"Only good girls get to cum," he retorted and spanked her again. On the same spot.

"Have you been a good girl, Nikki? Or have you been a naughty slut?"

Smack!

"A dirty little slut. Who fucks daddies?"

Smack!

Her legs shook.

"Do you even deserve to cum? Answer me," he insisted over her whimpering cries.

The gold-brown tan of her skin now glowed a red tinge that developed from the stinging pain. He spanked her again, even harder. Her legs buckled and she looked back at him with an agonizing expression.

"I've been a good girl, Dan," she muttered softly, licking her lips and adding, "Make me cum please, Daniel."

Standing up behind her, he dropped his trousers to the floor and softly caressed her stinging ass cheek with his fingers. When she tried to come up from her bent-over position, he ran his hand up along her back, firmly grabbing the back of her neck and pushing her down again. He stepped forward, next to her, and brought her head up to his erect penis.

Nikki turned her head sideways and stretched her mouth wide open in anticipation of the size about to enter it. His hand shifted from her neck to her hair, which he gripped tightly and forced her mouth around his thick girth.

12