A Dangerous Liason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that? Is that fat cock too much for your little slut mouth?" he grunted while watching her struggle. Her mouth opened wider, her lips slowly edging him in deeper. Moaning.

"Hmmmm...hmmmm"

When he was about halfway in, he pulled her head off from him. Her mouth gaped wide open, but her head kept pulling forward for more.

"Do you like my thick dick in your mouth?"

She just nodded with her open mouth and felt her being pulled onto his bulging erection again. Her mouth was covered with his pre-cum and she better managed the first half this time. His dick was thick and hard, but she swirled her tongue across the glans, licking and spitting on it before forcing it deeper into her mouth.

"There we go, suck that cock. Fuck it with your tight mouth. That's it...aaahhh!"

Nikki's mouth stretched wider as she worked more and more of him into her, gagging at times when she struggled to breathe, but not so much as slowing down while she eagerly sucked on Dan's girthy monster.

When he pulled her off him again, he pulled her back up and slammed his tongue into her soaking mouth. And then pushed her away from him. Her disappointment was short-lived when he sat on the chair, stroking aggressively down his shaft.

"Come here, let's see how this fits into your hot holes," he beckoned her.

She turned around, jutted her ass up, and slowly reversed onto him until her wet cunt hovered right above his cock. He held her hips on either side and pulled her down onto him. The seven-and-a-half inches of gargantuan girth split her lips and made her gasp for air when it slowly impaled into her aching pussy.

"Aaah, oh my God, you're splitting me in half!" she cried out and pulled up a bit before bearing down again, allowing herself to stretch and settle around him.

Her body shivered in relief once he was fully buried inside her. She wiggled her ass to get comfortable before slowly lifting and pushing down on him, exhaling loudly every time she felt her being stretched wider. Soon, she was throwing her ass back onto him with passionate persistence, her orgasm welling up within her.

Shrieks of cries, uttering louder and louder as the intensity grew fiercer inside her.

Dan was finally inside Nikki-heaven. Watching her perfect pussy pounding down on him, moving in and out of her was surreal, and could also sense his own orgasm inching closer.

"I'm going to cum," he managed to groan, before Nikki leaped off him, dropped to her knees, and assertively jerked him to cum in her open mouth. The first shot burst onto her face before she sucked him into her mouth again, milking him with her hands while she drained him to the last drop. She reveled at hearing Dan's climatic moans. How his thick cock quaked inside her mouth.

She held him in there until his twitching subsided. Her tongue slowly swirled around the head while she listened to him regain his breath. She lifted her head, licking her cum covered lips, and looked up at Daniel, who was slumped back in his chair. Closed eyes, breathing steadily.

'He looks so good,' she thought.

"Love your cum-face, Dan," she smirked at him. His eyes opened slowly.

"Love your cum-face too," he replied, his shoulders shaking as he laughed.

"I've fantasized about this a couple of times already, but let me tell you, it was nothing like my wildest, wet dreams. It was way, way better," he said as he leaned forward, holding her head with his one hand and pulling her into his kiss.

"And you have a cock to match your charisma, Dan," she complimented him, "and if you think for one minute, that this is finished, well think again, buster! I'm giving you five minutes and then I want another round of your hard cock fucking my holes... all my holes," she added seductively.

Laughing, he pulled her to her feet and turned her around, unzipping her skirt and unclipping her bra. Turning her around again, he unbuttoned her shirt, peeled it off her shoulder, and pulled the white lace bra down too. Then, with a wriggling struggle, he pulled her skirt down from her hips too.

"My god, you are beautiful," she heard him gawk while he sat back in the chair to marvel at her naked body.

She stepped up to him, squeezing in between his legs, and bent down to kiss him.

"Now your turn," she said and started undressing him.

"Lie on your back," she instructed and watched him lie down on the carpeted floor, placing his hands behind his head and smiling broadly.

Straddling him on either side with her feet, she shuffled forward and stopped right above his face. Looking at him, biting her lips again, she used both her hands to pry her pussy open, exposing her pinkness into which she drove two fingers and slowly started fucking herself.

Her eyes were wide open, keeping contact with his, and her mouth opened when she softly started moaning. Two slicked fingers exited and dragged glistening trails up along the sides of her swollen clit. Her eyes closed for the first time as she threw her head backward, letting out a loud groan as her fingers came into contact with her agonizing ache.

When she looked back down, he had his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly while watching her intently. She dropped onto her knees, onto his face. Her pussy was mere millimeters away from his mouth. He felt the heat embalm his face, inhaling her deeply. His tongue involuntarily darted upwards, yearning to get more of her.

She sat on his chest, pulled her lips apart, and brought herself right up to his protruding tongue. Dan moaned in agony, trying to lift his head, trying to reach her as she teased him longer. Finally, she pushed her hips forward, pushing her open cunt onto his tongue. It slipped into her at first, then up to her clit, causing her to cry out in ecstasy when the tongue tip started flicking forcefully against it.

Suddenly she pulled away and turned around on him, facing his cock and dropping herself onto his face again. She heard him groan when she lifted his semi-rigid cock and sucked the head into her mouth. She waited for him to restart his tongue, and then slowly sucked the ball sized head in and out of her mouth. Her delighted moaning sounds vibrated through his cock, stiffening with each heartbeat pulsing into it.

Once she was satisfied his renewed erection was sufficient, she moved down, sliding her wet pussy down his chest. Arching her ass up for him, she used both hands to pull her labia open and lowered herself onto him, pulling her lips down and over the massive head. She exhaled loudly when she pushed down and felt the bulging rod fill her. Dan watched his cock disappear into her and the wet walls sliding up and down the wide shaft.

"Finger my ass," he heard her call out under her moans, and sat up on his elbows, leaning forward to caress and spread their sex lube across her tight pucker. He used his thumb and rubbed her rim before slipping it into her. She looked back over her shoulder, mouth ajar with her hair hanging loosely around her beautiful face.

"Yes, baby, loosen up my tight hole. Get two fingers in there, you will need to stretch me," she begged while she kept fucking him.

Dan's fingers gathered more lube and leading with his middle finger, slowly pushed into her ass. When she pushed back, the index and ring fingers following in behind. Nikki's head was thrown back and she let out a long cry as her ass was stretched to accommodate the three fingers. Every time she bore down onto him, his fingers probed deeper until it was buried inside her up to the palm of his hand, holding it there while she rode both cock and fingers.

Nikki sat up and lifted her gaped cunt from his cock, and pushed her butt hole up against his soaked bulb. Crying out loudly, she pushed down to take it in and her body shook violently when it popped past her tight sphincter. But she held it there for a couple of seconds before thrusting down further. The sight of his coke-can-girth-sized cock disappearing into Nikki's ass was immensely satisfying, and when she finally maneuvered him all the way in, she kept still for a couple of seconds before moving slowly. Fuck-soaked fingers lubricated his shaft liberally every time she lifted up. After a couple of minutes, she was riding his cock with vivacious vigor, moaning loudly at the intense sensations she was experiencing.

After what felt like an eternity, she slowly lifted herself from him and presented her gaping ass to him. She looked back at him while she clenched her muscles to flinchingly close up for him, watching his lustful gaze fixated on her hole. She swung around to face him, leaning back on her hands, she lifted her ass and moved up to his quivering cock.

"Hold your cock up, baby, this is going to be tricky," she instructed and moved her hips forward so her ass lined up with his jutting pole.

Both of them groaned loudly when she pushed down onto him and the thick dick slipped into her again. Now her soaked pussy was on a stunning display for him and within reach. Two fingers were duly plunged into her wetness. Driving them down, he rubbed along his shaft inside her ass, moving in and out of her simultaneously. She looked magnificent, arched backward her glistening skin shone in the light. Her dark brown nipples proudly erect, bouncing up and down as she rode back and forth.

His ensuing orgasm jetted hot cum into her, which made Nikki thrust even harder, feverishly rubbing at her clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she started to orgasm too. High-pitched yelps stretched out into a long, animalistic screams while her body shuddered uncontrollably on top of him.

She continued fucking him, milking his cock and extending her orgasm for a while before finally falling forward onto his chest. Her body was still trembling and twitching from sporadic mini-climaxes which pulsed through her. Minutes passed while they recovered. When his sagging cock popped out during another contraction, they both let out a groan and Nikki lifted her head to kiss Dan.

"Sir, may I say," she spoke to him gently, "Your cock, might have broken me," and laughed loudly.

"Seriously, I don't think I can walk," she insisted, initiating laughter from both of them. She sat up to lean back, lifting her ass to him.

"Is my asshole still in one piece?" she snickered, pulling her ass cheeks apart to show him her abused hole.

"It looks ready for another round," Dan quipped, ducking away from the swatted swipe she took at his head.

"God, just give me a while to recover, like a week," she jokingly replied.

Dan helped her up and asked if she was okay, now genuinely concerned he hurt her.

"You did not break me, Dan, don't flatter yourself," she cheekily replied, "but your monster shlong just stretched me to an uncharted, uhmm... space."

They both laughed together while collecting their clothes. Once they were done, an awkward silence followed while they stood looking at each other.

"You are mindbogglingly amazing, Nikki," Dan went first. "But this is going to cause a whole shit house of problems for us both." He added, dropping his head disappointingly.

"Oh, I know, don't worry," she replied, "I think, having fucked you now, that this should get this craving I had, out of my system... I hope." She giggled.

"And you're pretty terrific yourself, Sir. Make sure your wife looks after you because I will pounce on you like a tigress in heat should you become available!"

It turned out to be their only encounter. But they both would never forget about it either.

12