A Dangerous Trade

Story Info
A dangerous trade that will surely spill blood.
5.9k words
4.4
2.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Readers, this is my first try at a reverse harem series. I hope you like it. 🙂

A Dangerous Trade

I opened my eyes to the sound of the electric guitar. The three framed butterflies above my headboard vibrated against the wall. I reached up and banged on the wall with my fist. I rolled over on my stomach and covered my pounding head with my pillow.

The playing stopped momentarily, and I cracked an eye open. Then it commenced and I groaned, rolling back over and throwing myself out of bed, stomping across my faded wood floors. I threw open my door and stormed into my little brother's adjoining bedroom. He had his head down with his long black hair draped over his face, making me wonder how the hell his fingers could so expertly fly over the neck of the guitar and find the right chords.

I ripped the plug out of the amp and the playing abruptly stopped. His head whipped up and he grimaced. But instead of arguing with me, he just shook his head and smoothed his hair out of his face, brushing past me and out the door. My hangover cut into my patience and I just couldn't help myself.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Kody? It's fucking 8am on a Saturday!" I yelled down the hall after him.

He didn't turn, just kept walking into the kitchen and swung open the fridge, drinking from the orange juice container. He had graduated from high school last month and since then had been a major thorn in my side. Constantly home and constantly eating us out of house and home. I shook my head and slammed my palm onto the counter.

"Stop fucking doing that, Kody. By the way, how are those applications going?" I cocked my head, feigning a pleasant smile.

"Great," he one worded me.

"Well you have until the end of next week before you can go stay with our wonderful peach of a mother. You're not bumming it out here all summer."

He just rolled his eyes and grabbed his leather jacket off the back of the sitting chair in the sorry excuse for a living room and slammed the door on the way out. I sighed and ran a hand over my face.

I decided on staying up and doing my skincare routine early, taking a hot shower and shaving before my shift tonight. I was exhausted and felt shitty, but we needed the money. My savings was doing well, but I just couldn't help the constant niggling fear that something would happen to it. So, I had a small safe in my room stuffed with more. And in case something happened to that too, I had a storage unit an hour away with another stuffed safe. Stripping at one of nicest joints in town had its pros. It also had its cons. The constant haggling and begging for more than what I already gave them. The boy men. Rich and finely dressed, but rotten to the core, and worse, always craving what didn't belong to them.

I smoothed the snail mucin over my reddened skin from the exfoliation moments before. It soothed and absorbed into my face quickly. I added the hyalauronic acid serum under my eyes and finished off with a moisturizing setting spray that smelled like coconuts.

I tried to focus on the soothing feeling of the facial products I used, but last night kept flashing through my minds eye. I always dealt with assholes that wanted more than I could give, but actually touching me was going way too far. Sure the bouncers kicked him right out on his ass, but that wasn't enough. Such a creep, older with leathery tanned skin and whitened teeth. He actually fucking grabbed my ankle and made me fall flat on my ass. I rubbed at my sore backside absentmindedly.

I shook myself from my reverie and headed back to bed for a bit before I had to get ready for the nights shift. I was woken by Kody's playing again and this time it didn't anger me, as I checked my phone and realized I had slept for way too long.

I jumped out of bed and expertly applied my makeup as fast as I could and threw on some clothes, snatching my duffel bag off the chair in my room and heading out the door. I drove too fast, praying I wouldn't get a ticket. Once inside, I changed quickly and made it just in time for my turn on stage. One of the girls, Tina I think her stage name was, shot me a dirty look and brushed past me roughly; I clenched my jaw tight.

I was made for dancing on a pole, as sad as it sounded. But pole dancing was up and coming these days and people used it for exercise too. But who was I kidding, I was just trying to make myself feel like less of a slut. But no one could argue that my body was made for it. I swayed and swiveled my hips just so that I could see a few of the men already drooling, their jaws slack.

More men started to look away from their phones and their conversation and pay attention. I wrapped my legs around the pole and threw my head back, my long strawberry blonde hair flowing back behind me and around with me as I spun. I danced and danced until my legs started to get sore and I started to sweat lightly.

Then, in an instant I stopped, just for a moment, but enough for the men to hoot and holler and beg for more. I met the eyes of a dark haired man in the back talking with another dark haired man. He was regular looking, but the man I met eyes with was stunning to say the least. His piercing blue eyes were glued to mine and my breath hitched. I was used to good looking men, especially in this part of town, but this was another level of gorgeous. His jawline was chiseled just right so that he looked like he was carved out of fine marble, as well as his sharp, straight nose. He wore all black with a black leather vest. He looked so bad boy, so scrumptious that my body started to sway and my hips gyrated against the pole. I moaned as I wrapped my legs around the pole and it made contact with my pussy though my lace panties.

"Holy shit, yes! More, more!"

I ignored the thirsty men calling out suddenly as my moves picked up pace and I started really feeling the pole. I only had eyes for the dark haired man still staring me down. I started sliding my hand down into my panties when the music stopped and I realized where I was and what I was doing. I was soaked and needed to get off the stage and into the bathroom ASAP.

I hurriedly snatched up all the tips that fell out of my waistband and rushed off the stage and into the locker room. The rest of the girls getting ready gave me dirty looks.

"You could have at least saved some for the rest of us," Tina snapped.

I rolled my eyes and changed quickly, wanting to get home and into my own bathroom to masturbate. I grabbed my bag and headed out the back when I ran into a large man. I apologized and tried to brush past him but he grabbed at me and pushed me against the brick wall. I looked up into the tanned leathery face of the asshole from the night before.

"You got me banned from the club, you know that? All my hard earned money spent here and they kick me out just like that because of some worthless bitch like you," he spat in my face. I could smell the liquor emanating from his rank breath and I cringed.

He bent down and sniffed at my hair, smiling his too bright teeth at me, practically snarling. I brought my knee up between his legs hard and he let out a whooshing breath, groaning but keeping hold of me when I tried to make a dash for it. He wrapped his meaty hand around my hair and pulled hard enough to make my eyes water. I screamed like a banshee and clawed at his face but he just subdued me with his hard and large body, crushing me against the wall, making me struggle for breath.

Then just like that he was ripped off of me and I fell to my hands and knees, gasping for air. I heard the telltale thuds of punches and kicks and then a deep voice telling him to scram. I looked up to a large hand reaching out to me. I took the hand when I noticed whos hand it was. The dark haired man with the piercing blue eyes from the club.

I gasped and let him help me stand. His lips quirked up at the sides and he gave me a crooked smile. He brushed my hair out of my face and I didn't flinch away from him but leaned into his hand. I shook myself and straightened, I didn't know the man and for all I knew he could be a murderer.

"Thanks," I said curtly, giving him a small nod of appreciation.

"That's all I get, babygirl?" He cocked his beautiful head to the side and my mouth watered.

"What did you expect exactly?" I queried.

"Hmm," he hummed into my ear, bending down and nuzzling his nose against my flushed neck. "Can I show you?" he whispered gruffly in my ear and I shivered from head to toe.

"You promise you won't murder me?" I squeaked, standing on my tip toes to give him better access. My body was betraying me and he knew it.

"No promises, considering how badly I want to at you all up."

I let him pull me across the parking lot, his large hand on the small of my back directing me. He stopped at a shiny black mustang and I looked from the car to him several times.

"This is you? What do you do for work?" I mumbled.

"We'll save the niceties for later, yeah?" he whispered against my lips. He was so tall, he had to bend down a significant amount and I realized how much I liked it. I felt myself getting wetter by the second and it's like he could smell it. His nostrils flared and he growled into my ear, dipping his hand into my shorts and palming my pussy through my panties. "Goddamn you're soaked, babygirl. Is that all for me?"

He raised his head and leveled his eyes with mine and a weakness fluttered into my belly and down my legs. "Yes," I breathed.

His pupils dilated and his eyes became feral in nature. He opened the back door of his car with one hand and pushed me down onto the leather seat until I was laying on my back all while keeping his hand on my drenched pussy. He flicked at my clit with his fingers, making me jerk and cry out in surprise and pleasure. That made his gaze turn even darker and he pulled his hand out making me whimper pathetically.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm coming. What's your name?" he demanded as he pulled my shorts and panties off in one swift motion.

"Harley," I gasped.

"Damien," he breathed into my mouth as he leaned over to kiss me. He took my mouth forcefully but gently at the same time. He explored my mouth with his tongue, sucking at mine and nipping at my bottom lip.

I moaned into his mouth and a guttural sound escaped his throat. My eyes widened at the sound as he ripped himself away from my mouth and shoved his pants down, freeing an enormous veined cock. I didn't even care we were basically out in the open. I just knew thaat I needed him inside me more than anything I had ever needed before.

He bent and posessively wrapped his hand around my throat, his eyes locking with mine as he shoved the huge head of his throbbing cock into my awaiting pussy. I thought I was ready for it. Both pain and pleasure erupted inside me and I cried out loudly, throwing my head back and putting a hand on his ripped abs, trying to both push him out of me and squeezing him with my pussy.

"You can take it, baby, you can take it." His breath came hard and fast and the veins in his neck popped out as though he was struggling to contain himself. "Just a little at a time, I'll let you adjust for now." That crooked smile appeared again and I just about melted under him.

"More," I begged, not even knowing what the hell I was asking for.

He pushed into me a couple of inches and I gasped, pushing at him again. He grabbed my hand and pinned it above my head, panting and straining above me.

"I'm sorry, babygirl," he whispered harshly. As I was going to ask for what, he pushed into me balls deep and I screamed out in both pain and pleasure. "Fuck!" he yelled, throwing his head back. "You're so fucking tight."

He stayed deep inside me for a minute or so, playing with my clit, letting me adjust. I felt myself relax around him and rocked my hips forward for more. He grinned, chuckling and pulling out of me agonizingly slow and slamming back into me again. I screamed out and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt myself erupt in a powerful orgasm that stunned me and Damien too clearly. His eyes widened and that crooked smile played at his lips as he pumped in and out of me, milking my orgasm until my legs shook violently.

"That's it, babygirl," he guttarly groaned. "Say my name when you cum again."

I nodded and watched him as he rocked in and out of me, working my clit in little circles and making me make the most obscene sounds. I was in heaven and couldn't ever remember a man making me cum so hard or sex ever feeling so damn good. And with a complete stranger.

He bent and wrapped his arms around my torso, using it as leverage to pull me into him as he slammed his cock into me over and over. He whispered filthy things in my ear that had me about to cum again. I normally didn't like men talking dirty to me, considering most of them sucked at it. It always ended up being a turn off. But this man and the things he spoke made me weak and begging for more.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum again!" I screamed.

My head snapped back and my mouth opened wide as the waves started low in my belly and spread through my body like wildfire.

"Say it," he growled.

"Fuck, Damien! Make me cum," I cried out.

"I'm going to fill you up, Harley."

At the sound of my name rolling off his tongue, I came so hard I almost shattered. My entire body shook and I melted into the seat of the mustang. He held onto me tight as he spilled his seed deep inside me. My pussy contracted spasmadically around his thick cock, milking every last drop from him.

We stayed connected like that for a minute or so longer. Damien pushed his forehead against mine and nudged my nose with his. "That was amazing, Harley."

"Yes, it was," I giggled, floating somewhere far away.

He pulled out of me slowly and I moaned at the friction.

"Don't tempt me to fuck you again, little girl. I have imortant things to do tonight. You're going to get me in trouble."

He flicked the tip of my nose and I swatted his hand away, sitting up and pulling myself together. His cum spilled out of me as I sat up and coated the inside of my thighs and dripped down onto his leather seat. Both of our eyes landed on the leather seat covered in cum and we both started laughing.

"I don't think I'll clean that up, better to remember you by." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Gross," I teased.

"Speaking of which, you on birth control or need money for a pill?" So, he was a gentleman of sorts.

"Birth control, we're good. No worries." I smiled my best smile at him and he smiled crookedly at me. "I'll let you get going." I didn't want it getting anymore awkward so I tried to stand but he pushed me against his car posessively and bent to nuzzle my neck.

"That was too damn good. And now I know where to find you." I could feel him smile against my neck.

"I think I might change jobs," I joked.

"I'd find you there too," he said in a serious tone that made me shiver.

"I'm glad I met you tonight." He slipped something in my jacket pocket and when I met his eyes he simply said, "My number, in case anymore assholes try to fuck with you. And I know you can handle yourself, but just in case. Ok?"

I nodded, feeling endeared to say the least. He actually cared it seemed and didn't just want to fuck. Then again, some guys were good actors and he could very well be conning me into having more sex with him. Not that it would be hard, with how much I enjoyed his cock. I breathed in his manly scent of sandalwood and smoke. I didn't want him to go, but knew I needed to get home as well.

As I tried to pull away, his grip around me tightened and he pushed me harder into his car. His mouth found mine and we kissed passionately for a minute or so, making my pussy flood again and his cock harden against my belly. He groaned and ran a hand through his thick black mussed hair.

"You're intoxicating. Fuck," he moaned into my mouth and I moaned right back, he swallowed my moan.

Then just as fast as he pinned me, he broke free and let go of me. It left me breathless and I watched him walk backwards, putting distance between us as he tipped his invisible hat to me and walked to the drivers side. I pushed off of his car and walked to my own, waving to him one last time as he disappeared into his car. He peeled off, showing off and somehow making me even wetter.

I shook myself out of the haze I was stuck in and drove home, buzzing the entire way. I coud feel his cum dripping out of me slowly and soaking my panties and shorts. When I got home, I rushed to the bathroom to shower and change. I almost didn't want to shower at first, wanting to keep his touches and smell on my skin but I did anyways.

It wasn't until I woke up the next day, early afternoon that I realized something was wrong. It was quiet, too quiet. I jumped out of bed and called out for Kody. He always woke me up by playing his guitar. I threw on my silk robe and walked into his room, empty. I walked around the small apartment and didn't find him in either the kitchen or living room. Then I saw a note taped to the door. I slowly walked over to it, and read it slowly.

Went out, be back later.

K

It was unusual for him to disappear before noon like that, and I couldn't help but worry. I chewed at my fingernails and paced through the kitchen. Eventually I stopped pacing and turned on the TV, forcing myself to watch something for a couple of hours. Then the calling started, I called him at least thirty times not to mention the numerous texts to no avail.

A couple of more hours later and more pacing and calling, I heard a knock at the door. I jumped off the couch and swung the door open, not even bothering to look. My eyes met those of a tall, well dressed older man holding my brother by the nape of his neck. Three other men stood behind them, not as well dressed.

"This boy belong to you?" the older man gritted out between clenched teeth.

"H-he's my brother, yeah," I answered in a shaky voice. "What happened, what did he do?"

"You know who we are, pretty lady?" he asked, smiling and baring his coffee stained teeth.

"No. Who are you and what do you want with my brother?" I demanded, trying to steel myself.

"YT Gang. This little rat was supposed to make a drop for us, volunteered himself and all. He stole from us. Now you both pay." He handed me a small torn piece of paper. I looked at the amount scribbled and gawked. "That'll be handed to me in three days time, be grateful I'm giving you that much time. As for the rat, he'll be coming with us to pay his dues for the time being."

"W-wait what? I don't have this much money and where are you taking him? Y-you cant! He's my brother, he's only eighteen!" I panicked, starting to pace in front of them.

"Too bad so sad. He fucked up and he has to work off his debt to me. Don't wait up for him, it'll be a while more than likely, if he even makes it that long," he chuckled and started to pull Kody away.

As soon as I moved to grab for him, the other three men blocked him in and pushed me back.

"Get us our money, bitch," one of them spit at me. Then he tunred on his heel and left with the rest of them and my fucking brother.

I watched in horror as they took him away, pushing him into a car and peeling off. I read and remembered the license plate. I turned and walked back inside, in shock. I sobbed until my tear well dried up and took a hot shower to try to clear my head.

Then an idea struck me and I gasped, jumping out of the shower and running to my room to find the jacket I was wearing the night before. I fished out the number Damien had slipped in my pocket and dialed it. He answered on the third ring.

"Who is this?" a gruff deep voice answered.

"Harley," I breathed.

"Oh hey, babygirl. Ready for round two?"

"They took my brother, please help me get him back. I know you don't me well, but I need help, please," I shamelessly begged.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12