A Dangerous Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, whoa, slow down. Who took your brother?"

"Some guys called YT, I don't know but they said he stole from them and demanded I pay them fifteen thousand in a few days and they took Kody to work for them." I was panting, my chest rising and falling fast.

"Fucking YT took your brother? You know I'm East Side right?" There was silence on the other end and it infuriated me. I vageuly knew of the local gangs but had never crossed paths with any of them and never wanted to. But if I knew one thing, it was YT and East Side were some of the more notorious local gangs and fueded more than the others. "They're our rivals, Harley."

"Perfect, so you can help then?" I panted.

"No, I don't think so, babe, I'm sorry. I'm in an important meeting I gotta go. Call you later?" he said nonchalantly, like my fucking brother hadn't jsut been kidnapped.

"No, no, no, you have to help me, Damien, please I am begging you."

He sighed. "You'd have to talk to my brothers, it's not just my decision. And Maverick would have to approve it."

I didn't know who the hell Maverick was, but I felt a tiny glimmer of hope at his words and rushed to the bathroom to fix myself up and make myself look presentable.

"Okay, can I meet you guys somewhere?"

"Now?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, now. My brother was kidnapped for fucks sake."

"Meet us at the bar on West and Third in half an hour. Don't be late." The other line clicked and I set my phone down, getting to work quickly but efficiently.

By the time I had finished, I looked hot as hell. The puffiness under my eyes from crying so much was still slightly visible but the makeup covered it well. If there was one thing I was good at, it was making myself look sexy and I was damn good with makeup. I threw on a lowcut black t-shirt that showed my belly a bit and some short shorts. I slid on my Doc Martens and quickly tied up the laces. On my way out I snatched up my dark grey leather jacket and practically sprinted down the stairs to my car.

I pulled into the lot to Razor Wire, an old local bar. I walked in, steeling myself and my nerves. I scanned the tables full of people, mostly men. In the very back, I spotted Damien sitting with two other men and walked slowly over to them.

They looked intimidating to say the least. I assumed the larger of the three was Maverick, his buzz cut hair dark and tattoos covering both arms and disappearing under his back sleeves. He had a couple of tattoos covering his neck and one above his left eyebrow. His eyes were a faded kind of green. He was extremely good looking and so was the other guy sitting across from him. He was blonde with gray eyes and had no tattoos like the other two. His gaze landed on me as I walked across the room and my blood froze in my veins. If looks could kill I'd be dead right then and there. His gaze was icy and so was Maverick's when he turned to look at me as well. Damien turned in his chair and there was warmth there, familiarity and a subtle heat.

"Hey, babygirl," he greeted me. The other two looked like they wanted either punch him or puke. "You're on time. Good for you. Sit." He pointed to a seat next to the blonde and I sat slowly.

"What do you want?" Maverick asked me with a tone just as icy as his look.

"I need your help, please. YT kidnapped my brother and they're demanding I pay them."

"How much?" Maverick cocked his head slightly to the side as if the money interested him more than my damn brother which royally pissed me off.

I gritted my teeth. "Does it matter?"

"Fifteen large, brother," Damien answered for me.

"Yes, it does matter if you want our help. We need to know how deep in you are."

"You're actually considering helping this chick? We don't even know her. Well, Damien seems to but that's nothing new," the blonde guy spat.

"Oh c'mon, Carson. She was the best lay I've ever had." He smiled broadly.

I felt pride and shame in the same breath. I shook my head and glared at Damien. I knew that's all it was and it was stupid for me to think even for a second that he cared.

"I need your help, please. I have some money saved up and I can give you as much as ten grand. Please," I begged.

"Why would we help some chick Damien fucked at a strip club?" Carson sneered.

"Because a fucking gang took my brother and I have no one else to turn to. I'll do anything, literally anything. Please."

"Go sit over there while we discuss this," Maverick demanded, pointing to a table across the room.

I nodded and stood, walking over to the table, feeling eyes on my backside. I hoped and prayed they would come to a conclusion that would help me get my little brother back.

An hour went by, I scrolled listlessly on my phone, checking the time every few seconds. The hour dragged by but I refused to give them any kind of satisfaction by looking over at them. I stared at my phone and tried my best not to think the worst. What were they doing to Kody? What would they make him do?

Finally after an hour and a half, I looked through my hair at them and Maverick was watching me. My eyes flitted back to my phone screen as I heard someone call my name.

Maverick

I watched her walk towards us, admiring her gait and the prideful way she held herself. She kept her chin up high and kept her arms at her side. She was a little stiff, but she was trying her best not to show any weakness and I liked that. She was also stubborn as hell and ballsy. I liked that too.

I shook myself mentally, trying to focus on the subject at hand as she sat next to Carson again.

"So, are you going to help me?" she demanded. Ballsy.

"Yes, we've decided that we will assist you in getting your brother back. But you're going to have to come with us for a little while until we know we can trust you," I told her.

"Trust me?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, we have no idea if Cutler sent you in to infiltrate us," Carson chimed in.

"Cutler? Who the fuck is that?" she asked incredulously.

"He's the guy who took your brother. Head of the YT Gang," I answered simply.

"I didn't even know he existed until today, okay? I'm not a threat I just need help. Please, we don't have this kind of time," she pleaded and something deep inside of me wanted to trust her.

"We can't know that until you come with us for a little while," I responded.

"Well I need my stuff, I have to go back to my apartment first and my car's here."

"We'll take care of all that. You're coming with us now." I glared at her, trying to intimidate her and I could tell it was working underneath the mask she was wearing.

"I don't have a choice either way, do I?"

"No. Now let's get going." I stood and straightened my spine, reaching out and taking her bicep and directing her towards the door.

I looked down and could see the thoughts racing through her mind, probably frantic. I could tell she wanted to run, so I decided to give her a little warning first. "Don't even think about starting a scene and trying to run. We will find you no matter where you are, where you go. Got it?" My grip tightened on her arm and she flinched. It bothered me more than it should have. I didn't want her to fear me, just obey me.

We all piled into the SUV after I pushed her in and headed home. I made a couple of calls to our men and got everything situated. Her stuff would be delivered within the hour and a few of my men would be keeping tabs on YT's movement in the city of Stockton, my home town. All of our home town.

We pulled into the drive and into the garage and I pulled Harley out of the SUV, guiding her into the house and sitting her on the couch in the living room. I threw her the remote and beckoned for my brothers to join me in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are we doing?" Carson demanded angrily.

"We have enough problems with YT and Cutler specifically," Damien added.

"Exactly, we could use her to draw them in and get them back for that little stunt last year. At the same time, we get her brother back and become ten grand richer. We could use the money, times have been hard lately," I told the both of them.

"Not hard enough that we need to take this girl into our fucking home," Carson spat at me.

I steeled my gaze and gave both of them a death glare and they shut up, nodding curtly.

"I have some men watching YT's every move, and in the meantime we'll keep an eye on Harley and make sure she's clean. Go show her to her room," I told Damien.

I watched as the both of them stalked off, Carson probably going to brood in his room alone. I knew my brothers well, but this was a situation we'd never been in and I needed to keep an eye on both of them as well.

Damien

I walked into the living room and smiled when I saw Harley curled up in a ball watching Seinfeld. She was half asleep and I held out a hand for her to take, dragging her up slowly. She placed a hand on my chest and looked up into my eyes, such a pretty hazel. If I wasn't mistaken, there was a bit of heat beneath the worry and trepidation.

I smiled at her and led her upstairs and to her room. It was a simple room with a four poster bed, a dresser and TV stand with a flatscreen. It would do just fine for a while. I had no idea how long she'd be with us and how long it would take to make sure she was clean and to get her brother back. But something in me liked the fact she was under my roof. I liked the fact she wouldn't be out of my sight for the next few weeks at least.

I pushed her up against the wall and put both hands around her small waist. She gasped and panted as I felt her up slowly, bending to kiss her neck. I wrapped a hand around her slender throat and squeezed lightly, making her pant harder.

"Kiss me," she said in a sugar sweet but rapsy tone.

"I'd be much obliged, miss," I husked.

I took her mouth and kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue and nipping at her bottom lip. She opened like a flower for me and moaned, I swallowed every sound she made. I roved my hands down her torso, over her breasts and stomach and stopped at the waistband of her shorts.

Just as I was pulling them down, I heard the telltale creaking of the stairs and straightened, breaking our embrace. She made a small sound of disapproval and I chuckled, liking that a little too much.

"Damien," Mavericks voice cut through my haze.

I turned and left her alone, closing the door behind me and meeting Mav in the hallway.

"Rule number one, no fucking the girl. None of us. It will only complicate things further."

I ran a hand over my face and sighed. "Sure, boss." I wanted to tell him to tell my dick that, but I kept it in, deciding now wasn't the best time to fuck with him.

"Keep an eye on her, but don't let her under your skin Damien," he chided me and I nodded.

I walked to my room and laid down, deciding to get some rest before tomorrow. I knew there was too much to be done in too little time. I fell asleep with Harley on my mind, the feel of her sweet little pussy wrapped around my cock and the feeling of cumming raw inside her.

12