All Comments on 'A Daring Covid Piercing Fantasy'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 2 years ago

So far from boring! This is perfect!

SjrocksSjrocksalmost 2 years ago

Great story, have been trying to convince my wife of 20+ years to get her nipples pierced and she refuses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would be too scared about immediate pain and long term issues like infections or accidents myself (why its always me ? ;-). However, You seem to do OK.

And I do agree - do what makes You feel better about yourself. Like Your approach to feeling sexy and appreciated - even if the environment goes a bit crazy ...

Thanks and all the best

lexdepennylexdepennyalmost 2 years ago

A story that many women of your age could probably tell, but you’re the one who did it! You’ll get negative comments (as all of us writers do!), but you have a reader here who appreciates your openness and…that you can spell👏😁

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

You sound delicious. Let me know if you need some ideas for exploring your hotness.

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 2 years ago

Loved it. A well written, interesting, sexy tale. I hope you continue to enjoy your new sexuality and that you write and post many more stories x

bignfirmbignfirmalmost 2 years ago
hot story!

the thought of those strangers getting to see those huge tits is so hot. i love how much the author wants to show them off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read you're stories, and I think it you. I understand if you need to let go a bit and express yourself. If you're not my soon to be ex-wife, than you're pretty close. Some poetic license taken, which I understand, its you're fantasy. But I can still hear you in the letters. Well, I don't think I'll mention it when you come by to pick him up today to take the 2 kids to the amusement park. It would just be too odd, but I'll take him back to college next week like I said.

Anesthetist50Anesthetist50almost 2 years ago

Another perfectly told story, obviously based in truth.

paulwest1950paulwest1950almost 2 years ago

Another great story. I’m glad you found this site too!

midnighteddiemidnighteddiealmost 2 years ago

I like knowing what a woman thinks. I have not known many women to tell people what they are feeling inside. You do a very admirable job. I was at a clothing optional beach with my wife. I notice a young topless woman who had one pierced nipple. The first woman I had seen with a piercing. I couldn't stop looking at her, she was so sensual, showing her pierced nipples. You should try it. I'm certain you'll love it.

redheadstoriesredheadstoriesalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story because piercings excite me. I had a girlfriend once who was crazy in be, a redhead and enjoyed a little bdsm. I thought of asking her to get nipple rings. However she was a teacher and church choir director. Thinking back I should have. Her favorite pre-orgasm request was "Don't be nice to me".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story because you made it feel real...with real emotions and feeleings. Keep writing Kristi 👍

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

As a male in somewhat the same circumstance, believe it or not, I went and did the same thing. I have my nips pierced and love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Showing them off is part of the fun. Sheer tops, stretching to take larger rings and barbells that show through your clothing. Mine are on regularly on display. I love the attention that they attract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading all your stories now. I just love your realistic honesty. You have a style I love.

M45divorcedM45divorcedover 1 year ago

I enjoy your style Kristi, it is raw and honest and exciting and really connects the reader to your feelings. And your unspoken thoughts, or unconcluded thoughts, about the other people in the story give the reader something else to think about, which I think is a great talent for a writer. The reader is left with the option of wondering if the guy that pierced your nipples was aroused by doing it to you, and if he was left in a state, furiously stroking his cock in the bathroom while you were getting off in the parking lot.... Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

York writing is very passionate and intimate…..and as a result, very sexy!

Well done!

lovinmidlifelovinmidlifeover 1 year ago

Another well composed story and the best part so relatable. You’ve got me trapped into wanting to read the rest of your writing now and will read one or two daily as I get ready for work. I wish my 12th grade teacher was like you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

Another excellent slice of reality, Kristi - I enjoyed it xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am an unmodded, clean cut military guy. People do as they choose, I prefer a womens natural beauty. It is rare to fine an adventurous women without the tats and mods going on. I have scars, life causes dings blemishes all the time. Wish I didn't have them.

FrodovFrodov12 months ago

As a matter of personal preference, I myself am not fond of tattoos and of many piercings that others do to their own bodies. Perhaps I should rephrase that that. I'm not fond of the idea of doing any of that to my own body. What other's do to theirs is their own business and I have no say in it and they should do what makes them happy, not what others might think. That said... I've known quite a few women in my past that have had piercings of various kinds on their bodies. I've admired many of those and even treasured a certain few. But all that is from a second person perspective. Your story illuminates more the first hand experience of firstly, the decision to get said piercings, and secondly getting them and how much they mean to you. Even as unlikely as I am to ever get one myself, I can't help but to marvel at the possibility of the joy they might bring. Thank you, for bringing we the readers along on your personal journey and discovery. Bravo. I'll definitely will be looking forward to reading more of your work posted here on Lit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Coarse fingerpads? Dude should be wearing gloves.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I remember mine. Almost a year after my wife died, a couple of female friends and I were drinking wine, and one of them mentioned she was pierced. I said that would be wild if I did it, and they both dared me. Went down to Sacred Art, and Myra pierced both nipples. It was a rush and I love them

alterego56alterego5610 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. It is refreshing to find something so real and personal.

badiraqi85badiraqi8510 months ago

although i do not like pierced nipples on a lady, but the whole story in general isn't about the piercing; it is about liberating one's own self sexually from the shadows and shackles of our past others... good for you and hope you find more happiness and satisfaction in life!

badiraqi85badiraqi8510 months ago

although i do not like pierced nipples on a lady, but the whole story in general isn't about the piercing; it is about liberating one's own self sexually from the shadows and shackles of our past others... good for you and hope you find more happiness and satisfaction in life!

RichardWWRichardWW6 months ago

Wonderfully erotic description....Loved it!

LickedLadyLickedLady5 months ago

I've wanted to pierce my nipples for years. Maybe now I'll go. FOR ME. You go!

Shark2557Shark25575 months ago

You sound like a lady that my wife and I should get to know better. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...