Alone with Her Rapist Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah goes looking for relief. Ch2 of 'A Dark Closet'.
2.8k words
4.68
45.1k
97

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,228 Followers

*This is ch2 of A Dark Closet, I'm a new author and didn't think about titles for a series. Just going with it now.*

*All characters are 18+. This is fiction for erotic entertainment only; I do not condone nonconsensual sex.*

***

The next few weeks were torture. Sarah had been relieved when her period came on time. She also started birth control. Just in case something happened again. Not that she wanted anything to happen.

No, she carefully found out Sam's preferred hangouts and restaurants because she wanted to avoid him. She wasn't stalking him.

Only in the privacy of her dorm room, when no one was around, and with a vibrator stuffed in her pussy did she allow herself to imagine that thick cock driving into her.

It wasn't enough.

She thought once classes started again - she took summer courses, hoping to graduate early - she'd be busy enough to stop obsessing over how much she'd enjoyed it. Being raped. Her pussy always warmed at the thought. And she was always thinking it.

When she started rubbing her thighs together in class, she knew she had to do something. A boyfriend was out of the question - she didn't have time for that, and none of her classmates looked good enough.

None of them looked like Sam.

Which is how she found herself at Sam's favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant at closing time, poking her food and watching everyone leave. She'd spotted him at a table with his friends an hour earlier and was certain he hadn't left yet. A plate of noodles sat in front of her, cold since she couldn't eat around the knots in her stomach.

She'd convinced herself she just wanted to talk. Alone. A conversation would make her remember how much she hated him, remind her that he was an asshole. Then maybe her body would shut up.

Glaring into her uncaring food, she didn't notice him slide into the seat next to her.

"Stalking me, Sarah?" he drawled.

She froze. A blush crept into her cheeks. Her heart sped up and her pussy clenched at the sound of his voice. She remembered to breathe and took a deep breath, his intoxicating cologne flooding her senses and making her instantly wet.

"No. It's not your restaurant," she mumbled. She took a sip of water for her suddenly dry mouth and stole a glance at him.

The dim lighting gave him an ominous, dark presence. The smirk on his face didn't help. He was leaning back, his head turned toward her, one arm casually thrown behind her on the booth seat.

Her back tingled and her pussy flooded. She was going to soak her panties if she hadn't already. Her thin dress wouldn't do much to cover that.

His eyes fell to her breasts, their rounded curves half-exposed. "If you want me, you just have to ask."

"I just want to talk," she mumbled.

He chuckled. "I got a much better use for your mouth. Suck me."

Her head snapped toward him with an incredulous expression as he pulled out his hard cock. She stared at it, her breath coming faster. His hand behind her settled on her bare shoulder, nudging her closer.

Sarah just then noticed that the place was empty. They were alone. Most of the lights were even off. This had been a very stupid idea.

Sam followed her gaze. "The owner's a friend and we trade favors. I come here a lot," he chuckled at his own joke. "The doors are locked. No one will bother us. Suck, Sarah. You know you want to." He thrust his hips gently, his delicious muscle rippling beneath a tight shirt.

"You're crazy," she spat, shrugging off his hand. "Let me out, I'm leaving."

He sighed. "Fine, we'll do this your way."

His hand curled into her hair and yanked her head down until the head of his cock met her lips. She pressed her lips firmly together and grabbed his arm, prying at his fingers and trying to get him to let go.

His other hand pinched her nose.

She struggled harder, kicking to gain leverage, shaking her head, scratching at his arms and chest and legs. Nothing seemed to affect him. She could barely move her head beneath his firm grip, only managing to rub her lips around his cock.

"Just give in, Sarah. This is going to happen, and you're going to love it. It's why you're here."

Fucking asshole. That thought didn't have the effect she'd hoped it would.

She finally opened her mouth to suck in a lungful of air, and, surely enough, he shoved her head down on his cock. Her teeth settled on his skin, a growl in her throat.

"Bite me and this won't be very fun. Your choice."

It wasn't a threat. His voice sounded lazy, like he didn't care either way. She wanted to bite down for that reason alone.

But her lust-ridden mind was tired of resisting, and his cock - his hard, thick, delicious cock was filling her mouth. She'd been fantasizing about it for weeks, despite how much she hated herself for it. Now that she'd been forced - absolutely forced, she told herself - she might as well enjoy it.

Her hands fell to his thighs, bracing herself. Then she started tasting his cock.

"Mmm. Good girl," he purred, petting her hair.

Her tongue flattened against that sensitive spot and she licked, hard, while dragging her lips up and down his length. He tasted good. Clean with a hint of salty precum. His sweet, smoky cologne mixed with that musky male scent made her groan.

His hips pushed himself deeper into her mouth. She let him, stroking her tongue over his soft skin as he moved.

"Fuck. I'm going to fuck your mouth, ok?" He didn't wait for an answer, thrusting his hips first gently, then faster through her tightly sealed lips. Saliva dripped to the base of his cock, gathering with every thrust. She kept licking and sucking, occasionally grazing him with her teeth.

She liked sucking cock, liked the feel of warm, soft skin filling her mouth, liked the sounds guys made while they enjoyed her tongue. She tried not to think about how it was his cock.

He suddenly pulled her head back, his cock leaving her with a soft pop. She licked her lips and didn't meet his eyes.

"Get on the table," he commanded.

She blinked and found herself on the table with her dress hiked up while he slid her panties away. It was like her brain had been fucked into a puddle of lust, like her pussy was jealous of her mouth and took control.

He lifted her leg over his shoulder so that he was sitting between her spread thighs, her pussy displayed like a meal before him.

Sam met her eyes, that dark, smug smirk making a small part of her shiver in fear. She didn't want him, didn't like him, hated what he was doing to her.

The rest of her purred at his intense, intimate stare. Sarah held her breath. God, he was hot. She couldn't appreciate him last time, in the dark. She drank in the hard muscles of his chest, the rippling movements of his arms as he slid his hands over her inner thighs.

His fingers began to brush around her pussy, gently molding the flesh of her mound. She squirmed and pushed against his soft touches, but he avoided her attempts to get him to hurry up.

"Patience," he chuckled.

She groaned, throwing her head back.

Then gasped as his mouth covered her pussy and his tongue licked a long, hard path up her entrance, swirled around her clit, and dragged back to her wet folds.

Sarah couldn't hold herself up anymore. She fell back, arching her spine, shoving herself at his mouth, his tongue that was reaching into her soft, slick heat.

He licked faster, stroking her with his tongue, stabbing inside then flattening and dragging out along the top of her inner flesh. He followed through to her clit and stayed there, suddenly shoving two fingers into her.

Her body clenched and she shivered. His fingers curled and he sucked. She fucked herself against his fingers, whimpering, the heat in her core exploding in waves of pleasure, her pussy convulsing around those digits stuffed inside her, her thighs clenching - all while he pumped and rubbed and licked and sucked.

"Aaahhh..." she gasped. "Mmnh. Fuck. Sam..." She wasn't sure what she was saying. Her lust-drenched brain just wanted more.

Sam chuckled. "Yes, Sarah?"

The high edge of euphoria was wearing off. He withdrew his fingers. She struggled onto her elbows in time to watch him strip off his boxers.

"Wait-"

Sam yanked her ass to the edge of the table and pressed himself at her entrance. He leaned over her body, forcing her to lie back on the table.

She let him cover her with his body, running her hands over muscles that made her body sing, made her forget why she was protesting.

Sam smiled that insufferable, arrogant smile, then buried his head in her neck, licking and sucking. He began to rub his cock on her pussy, soaking the hard length of himself in her slick juices.

Sarah grabbed his arms and moaned. Any moment, he was going to fill her and finally make her pussy happy. Any moment, that beautiful cock was going to thrust-

"Beg me to fuck you," he murmured into her ear, continuing his slow, lazy rub at the folds of her wet entrance. His hands held her hips in place, preventing her from impaling herself.

She panted but said nothing. She threw her head back and arched her tits at him, tried to pull him closer with her legs. He wasn't going to get her to humiliate herself that much. She wasn't going to beg.

"Beg, Sarah, or I walk away. Then you'll be back here tomorrow night, and we'll have to start all over."

That same careless tone again. With his body pressed against hers, his scent overwhelming her senses, his cock right fucking there, her brain was entirely scrambled. Her pussy practically screamed at her to do what he said, anything he said. Her hungry, needy pussy that was dripping her desire onto the floor.

"Please..." she whispered.

"Go on."

His cock continued to rub a torturous path up and down her slit. She still couldn't move her hips past his iron grip. She whimpered. He waited.

"Please just do it," she ground out.

"Do what, Sarah? What do you want me to do?" he crooned.

She bit her lip and her thighs trembled. The tip of his cock brushed her clit, stroked slowly to her hole, teased a circle around her lips, then pressed at her entrance. He held himself there, his cock head just barely dipped between her lips, then rubbed back up to her clit and started over again. She groaned in frustration.

"Come on, Sarah. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me you want my cock inside you."

She couldn't take any more of this.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy," she groaned.

"That's a good girl."

He rammed his cock all the way in. Her back arched as he relaxed his hold on her. Her mouth opened in a gasp, pleasure rushing through her in a warm wave. The walls of her pussy hugged his invading cock, twitched at the stretched fullness.

He felt perfect, so big, so hard. Pleasure tingled down to her toes. She squeezed him, pulsing gently around his cock as she rode the waves.

"That was fast," he laughed softly. He hadn't even moved. Shame crept onto her cheeks.

Sam's hands went to her shoulder and pulled her dress down impatiently, grabbed a tit out of her bra, and bathed it with his tongue. He started shifting inside her, grinding against her clit slowly.

Sarah had regained some of her mental faculties. Pleasure still swam through her system, but she didn't really want him to fuck her. Did she?

She whimpered. "Please don't... I..."

He switched to long and slow strokes, then bit her nipple. She winced.

Sam lifted his head and stared at her with dark, suddenly frightening eyes. His hands wrapped around her wrists and pinned her down, something like cruelty in his gaze.

"I just made you come, twice. You owe me," he crooned. He continued dragging his cock through her insides, making sure she felt every inch, every second of this invasion. He had much better access this time. Every deep stroke in her pussy drove her ass into the table, his cock sliding up and down her slick walls, reaching into places he couldn't before.

She was caught in his eyes, in the strength of his arms, in the lust rising higher and threatening to wash away her mind.

A glint of amusement entered his expression, and he lifted her arms over her head, leaning his head into her neck.

Released from his stare, she whimpered and struggled, barely able to move against the wall of muscles forcing her into the table.

"You like being forced," he purred into her ear.

Her back arched. His voice was an aphrodisiac.

"You like being raped," his soft voice continued. His hips returned to grinding small circles as her pussy wept.

"N-no," she mumbled. Her breathing came in quick, short gasps.

"Yes. You love that you can't move, that you're pinned down. Helpless." He started thrusting again, his cock slowly retreating before impaling her forcefully, stabbing into her, claiming her.

She cried out.

"Go on. Tell me to stop. See how hard that makes you come."

He buried himself to the hilt and held still.

She was close. She tried to squirm, to get any pressure. If she could just come, Sam and his fucking demands could fuck off.

Sarah's hate suddenly bubbled up, hate at how he was making her feel, hate that she craved his cock and was willing to do anything so that he would keep fucking her. She struggled, twisting and squirming, kneeing him and trying to push him off.

"Get off of me, you sick bastard! I don't want you, I don't want your fucking cock! You-"

Sam pulled out and slammed into her, knocking the words out of her mind. His lips smashed hers and their tongues fought as he rammed the full, hard length of himself into her, over and over again, faster and faster.

She moaned into his mouth, her body shaking, her pussy begging where her tongue didn't want to.

Her legs wrapped around his back, and her hips met his with her own desperate thrusts, eagerly stabbing herself on his hard cock. Somewhere her mind was screaming. She wasn't sure why anymore. She just had to keep fucking, keep feeding her hungry pussy until the coiled pressure erupted.

Bliss rolled her eyes back. Her pussy spasmed and she screamed. Her entire body tensed and arched against him. Ecstasy rolled through her, down her spine, curled her toes, clamped his cock until he could barely move.

He kept up the hard pounding, groaning in her ear. "You're so fucking tight. I'm going to come inside you again. You trying to get pregnant, Sarah?"

She almost didn't register the words. "I'm... on... the pill... now," she panted, focused on the pleasure he was drawing from her quivering pussy.

"Oh, so you've been thinking of me." He chuckled. "Preparing for me. What a good girl."

"Fuck... you..."

"Yes, ma'am." He grinned and let go of her arms, bracing himself on the table so he could stab into her, plunging fast and hard over and over again. Ripples of pleasure tore through her as he used her while she did nothing, could do nothing, her mind and body dazed and completely conquered.

He collapsed on top of her, his weight making her want to rub against him and purr. His hips kept pumping while his cock twitched, his groans right next to her ear both igniting a fire in her core and closing her throat in shame.

As he lay on top of her, slowly thrusting, she started to wonder what was wrong with her.

Sam licked her throat and she flinched. He chuckled.

"See? It's ok, you don't have to admit it. You like losing control." His fingers threaded through her hair, and he tilted her head for a kiss.

She wrenched away. "And you get off on raping people."

"Only the ones who want it." He winked at her.

If she was being honest with herself... her stomach clenched.

He shook his head and got off of her, his half-hard cock sliding out. Cum flooded from her pussy onto the table, dripping to the floor. Sam grabbed some napkins to wipe himself off.

"Clean up before you go. My friend doesn't like messes," he said, adjusting his clothes back on.

She snarled at him.

Before he walked away, he said, "Next time, don't wear panties."

She didn't bother to tell him there wouldn't be a next time.