All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 07'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Ohhhhh

This is your best cliff hanger yet!!!! Now to the serious stuff. School comes first and the story last. If you have to put off writing for a short while or maybe even put out fewer chapters for awhile to keep your grades at their best, DO IT. I would rather know that you are keeping up w/your study's because in the long run that is truly what matters. This story is something you should be writing for pleasure and if your not, then it will find it's way into your story one way or another. Ok, climbing off my soap box now.....I really am enjoying your story. You have paced it well. You aren't rushing the party which I think is great. And Rogan and Bell are both still feeling that they lack something in themselves that the other wouldn't want in a mate/boyfriend. I look forward to watching them figure out that they are each just what the other needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Great

Looking foward to the next one definatlly. Can hardly wait to see what happens. Also, don't worry so much about a few mispelled words or whatever, I know you said you were, but its not really that big a deal. Those thing never bothered me and I doubt they do ost people, its all good, just do the best you can and enjoy yourself. I know I enjoy the stories. They are rather good in my honest opinion.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Cliff Hangers

You and these great cliff hangers, I guess you know how to keep me coming back for more of this wonderful story. I can't wait for the Halloween party and for what Bell just walked out on.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I am enjoying this alot. I would like to see you get an editor too. Did you check the site to get one? if you go to your profile page on the left are choices and one is find an editor. So if out of all the people criticizing, no one has offered to help, you can try that. Outside of that, I have enjoyed the story and the broad cast of characters. i think you have done a great job creating different characters with strong personalities. I have to say that I will tire of Ragon and Bell doing this dance of 'i want you but i won't tell you that.' Maybe Sandra or Larissa should say something to Ragon or Bell, like dumbass wake up she/he wants you.

Some other things: I'd like to see some more interesting questions about vamps be asked and maybe you can decide how you want *your* vamps to be. I like when there are some unique things about them and not just the same old characteristics. I'd like to know if Ragon or any of them are 'born' vamps or are all vamps turned? Are the matings of two vamps some predestined thing or is it just two vamps who decide to be together? Is there something that makes it official like sharing blood or something?

Who are these guys and what is their role in the vamp society and how did they get this role? Are there rules for turning a human? Can a vamp just do it or are there some rules to it? Why are these guys throwing the party so feared?

Now, I also would like to say that I can't stand when characters do inherently stupid things like leaving Bell to go outside with a casual 'they know to watch over her right?' For God's sake, you know Kiara wants her dead. She shouldn't be alone for a minute. Either you're overly protective or not. Now, I get you want her to walk out and see Ragon and for her to be hurt....but she could have done that with one of the girls right behind her. Try to have the characters behaviors be in keeping with the storyline.

I truly hope that Ragon gets his head out of his ass and talks to Bell. I think that another example of personality traits or vamp traits coming out and behavior matching it is I'd think that Ragon would be territorial with her. He may be fighting his desire to go and drag her off, but I'd think that seeing her getting drunk and with some guy would have made the 'monster' in him come out and pushed him to once and for all try to make it clear to her how he feels. I hope that seeing the shock and hurt that I can only assume will be on her face when she sees him sucking on some woman's neck will hopefully push him to let her know he has feelings for her. Again, I'm not a big fan of endless miscommunication or lack of any. I hope they start talking. She may feel something for him, but to this point, you haven't had him talk to her. They haven't gotten to know each other at all. Everything she knows is from the girls. I really want her to talk to him and for them to bond a bit.

Lookin forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

I've been waiting for you! Your doing so well! So one mistake here or there? Are you kidding? Who cares, your telling the story perfectly! I've been waiting for people to comment at how late you are. I'm really excited for you to continue all of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous