All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 12'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

is he going to claim her as a mate or not?

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Thanks for another good chapter. I too wonder what is going on between the three of them.

ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesiresover 11 years ago
:)

I completely did not see that stunt coming... I think I was too wrapped up in the delight of something going right between Bell and Ragon! This story has so much potential that it is very hard not to be pushy and demand the next chapter. Each one you post has a delicate balance of details and actions. It is easy to get lost in the details and forget to move the story forward, but you have done a wonderful job thus far at keeping it in check!

One thing I have to add however is that this chapter had a few slips that I did not catch in the others. Nothing major... Just I think a few "his/him/her/hers" were mixed up but it was still quite clear as to what you meant.

As always, amazing job!!! *claps, whistles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

absolutely amazing my favorite chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful, Can't wait to see what happens next and find out what Bell is. So glad those two finally got together. To bad Kiara didn't stay froze, haha. Looking foward to the next. Thanks for another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

Just began reading the stories/chapters and absolutely hooked. Can't wait till the next one!

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

I love this new development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving it!!!

I love your story! It's the perfect mix of romance, erotica and action/story. I love that ragon and bell are together to! keep up the amazing work 5 stars :-)

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

Can't stop now, I knew it was Bell, now I can't stop reading.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous