A Dark Star Story - Dirty Blonde

Story Info
A familiar face finds herself the attention of The Brothers.
4.9k words
24.3k
14
2

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers

*************************************************

This story takes place chronologically

immediately after Chapter 1 of

The Dark Star - Descent Pt. 08.

It can though be read in isolation.

*************************************************

I watch Steve with a grin.

He's animated excitedly chatting away to the Asian taxi driver. A conversation that had started off on referred local Take Away restaurants and has somehow veered from subject to subject including Reality TV Singing Contests to Premier League football. It's not too far removed from how I remember him at times like Christmas, back when we were young. Young but still not innocent to the world.

I know why he's excitable, I know what he's expecting from the remainder of the night, come early hours of the morning, she sits to my right hand side in the back of the Cab, behind the drivers seat.

She seems distant, as if her mind is on something else. Leant there her head rested against the window in the back of the taxi she watches as the City lights begin to fade as we head through streets now lined with terraced houses. I cast my eye along her left thigh, black leather boots clad her legs to mid thigh there's an inch or two of bare toned flesh between the top of her boots and the hem of a sliver sequinned dress. A short fitted denim jacket worn over her upper body, while her pale blonde hair frames her near perfect features. In her hand she clutches a black clutch bag, I believe she'd been part of a wider bigger party who'd been drinking in O'Learys. Part of an one of the most insipid little Hen Nights I think I'd ever come across.

The blonde and her Asian friend were certainly the highlight of the gaggle of women, although there had been a dark haired women in her early thirties who I'd been disappointed to observe garner the attention of a well turned out male who'd placed a credit card behind the bar to fund their evening, watching them kiss I could only assume her to be off limits, not that I had strong morals about such triviality's. Steve had been plying both the girls who'd broken away and decamped at the bar with free drinks at our cost until then, being something of a master of the art of attraction, if keeping girls interested in the possibility of a free shot, or a double for the price of a single counted as a form of attraction.

I'd operated from the sidelines engaging with them but keeping them a little at arms length. When the party of friends had dissipated I'd made my move, upping the charm offensive, indiscreetly flirting. Her Indian friend had caught my eye more than she had if truth be told, an exotic beauty in tight leather trousers. I'd made my move on her while Steve had chatted with the blonde on closing time. She'd turned me down, rather acerbically, that didn't matter now. I'd handled that. I'd moved on. We'd still seemingly gotten lucky.

After a number of shots I think Steve had been slightly surprised when I'd suggested we head back to the flat as opposed to hanging around at the bar . Even more surprised when the blonde had agreed to join us. Amy I think her name was. She'd certainly turned her attention to me following Steve's introduction. Steve's failure to maintain an acceptable level of charm and sophistication even for a matter hours costing him yet again the attention of another pretty girl to his younger brother. Amy had not been perturbed by the fact she lost her friend in some confusion around the melee of closing time. She'd tried calling but the other girls phone appeared off. It had been too much cause for concern for her as she'd been easily coerced to join us the locked bar and sink down a number of tequila slammers one after the other.

As we all head back to the flat It wasn't like Steve would be missing out by my stealing her attention, especially after all of his earlier efforts. We shared near enough everything, just as we had growing up, Hence his excitement. I glance back to my brother as he continues his excited explanation of goal line technology to the driver, who wasnt getting a word in edgeways.

I smirk, No wonder he's so happy, Steve does have a thing for the blondes.

**********

"Well fuck me the kinky little birch has got pierced fucking nipples."

"You're shitting me," Steve offers in response.

"Take a fucking look at her Stevie...what a fucking specimen,"

I drop the flimsy silver dress that I've just peeled from her svelte body to the floor. I turn her to face my brother.

"She's fucking perfect ...really fucking perfect" Steve utters shaking his head as the tall slender blonde stands there her head slightly bowed between the two of us as we pass judgement on her body, dressed now in only the pair of thigh high boots and tiny little black g-string.

"Someones little fucking Princess," Stevie offers still shaking his head.

"Not tonight ...tonight Stevie she's our little bimbo fuck doll." I grin as I turn her back to me and cradle her delicate jaw.

There's a certain defiance etched across her face and portrayed by her stance . Stood before the bed between Steve and I she looks, to her right, across the bed. She must realise what we expect of her, she's can't have been under any other illusion since we all left the bar. She was pensive, strangely muted in the Taxi as she was when we'd led her up into the flat. She'd kissed us both though as we sat either side of her on the sofa. I'd taken her denim jacket from her shoulders as I'd pushed her to her knees before Steve. She'd taken him in her mouth willingly and by his groans alone had offered a deep prolonged blow job. I'd stood and watched the spectacle, no shame no embarrassment as Steve had held her down to him I hadn't been able to resist laying down a clear marker, kneeling behind her just to the side as I'd slipped my hand under the skirt of her dress and pulled aside the skimpy little underwear she wore, before I sunk two fingers deep into her young body.

I knew very little about her, there was no need to get to know her. Tonight was about the physical not the personal. As she'd knelt there afterwards, regaining her breath with the taste of Steve's cum in her mouth as it made its way to her stomach she'd not reacted to the wide leather collar I wrapped around her neck. As if there was something normal to such extreme behaviour. We'd led her here through the living room to the confines of the spare bedroom. The same room we'd brought Steve's until now favourite blonde, Georgina, the same room that 7 nights previous had seen a dark haired French University student, Lauren held down in the restraints attached to the bed, Lauren hadn't been as cooperative.

My mind leaves the memory's of the past as I slide open a dressing table drawer behind her back I retrieve a pair of brushed steel handcuffs. "You can do the honours Stevie."

Reaching out Steve takes the cuffs from me. As she faces she grimaced only slightly as her slim arms are pulled behind her back, I look away to reach back into the drawer, she doesn't react as I hear the cuffs snap over her wrists pinning her hands now behind her back. As Steve checks the restraint of her wrists I take a pair of ankle cuffs separated by a 10 inch chain, crouching I lock them over her booted ankles tightly. We have her now. Even if she doesn't accept what's about to occur.

"Hardly fucking original," she offers with a hint of a sneer come patronising smirk.

I trigger instantly. Grabbing her throat I push her past Steve harshly as she draws a strangulated gasp of air. Turning her face first against the wall my hand falling on the back of her neck as tightly as I'd held her throat. She stumbles with the restraint of her ankles, I feel her tense, I hear her wince as I press myself up against her.

"You arrogant little piece of fuck meat ...you've no fucking idea how this plays out."

"Oh you'd be surprised," she caustically offers, shaking her head a little, despite my grip.

I feel my rage building as I press up against her frail body it's all I can do to stop myself from taking her in this very moment. As if in warning I kick apart her cuffed boot covered ankles, the heels of her boots scratch across the laminate wood floor. I hear the snap of the chain between her ankles pull taught.

"Stevie fetch me another toy for our guest..." I growl "...your choice."

I don't look, I don't break my attention from her and the defiant look that's set back upon her face. I know what Steve's chosen the moment he hands it to me, all too predictable is Steve. I release my grip from her neck a little as I take half a step back. I look back to Steve's docile grin.

"My choice. "

"Your choice..." I concur, "...just seems a shame" I offer as I stretch out the item he's given me. The blonde simply stands there not looking back as I unfasten a zip.

"Take off her collar then."

I hold her there as Steve reaches between us and removes the loosely attached collar.

"Steve's choice." I remind her into her right ear as I lift the latex mask over her head and bring it down over her head and face. I feel her breath hitch immediately, her wrists pull at the cuffs I note as I awkwardly pull the tight fitting black mask across her stunning features. When I've applied the mask as best I can I pull at the zipper at the back of her head pulling the zip down to the nape of her slender neck. Pulling her away from the wall to show her now to Steve, I see the dark grin creep across his face.

"Collar." I state.

Watching as Steve takes the wide leather collar back to her neck, I grip the tops of her arms firmly as Steve sets to securing the collar back over neck, over the base of the mask now. "Tighter." I sneer as I watch him buckle the the collar "No... Tighter than that."

As he tightens the collar to a point at which I don't believe he could ring it any tighter around her neck I nod to him feeling her tense in my arms as the collar is firmly applied.

"Now a ball gag." I calmly state. "I don't want to hear that fucking smart little mouth again."

Moments later a tight blah ball gag sits forced between her lips, I turn her to face me, unable to hide my dark amusement with only her pale blue eyes framed with dark eye make up are fully visible through the gloss effect PVC Mask that clings to her face. Her eyes stare into mine.

"Stupid little bitch ....you only had to keep your fucking mouth shut... you'd been playing along so nicely until then."

I push her back against the wall again, she stumbles on her heels in the cuffs as I step up behind her.

"Sorry Stevie you got her mouth so I'm taking her cunt... I don't want an audience."

He was about to react, to make protest but he reads my expression, he knows me. He knows my mood swings as he always has done. He knows when to interject and he knows when to walk away. I see the look of disappointment in his eyes, but he knows I don't ask to spite him.

He nods, he simply nods and backs away. He leaves her to me. Such is his compassion for me.

"We've got all night brother." I offer in to him in consolation.

**********

From behind the gag I hear her muffled little whimpers. What Steve lacks in originality he makes up for with raw animal brutality.

Her sweat soaked body is held down on the bed, her wrists and ankles held by leather gauntlets that attach to each corner of the bed, the cuffs remain between her splayed ankles. Stripped to the waist he holds her mask covered head down as he fucks her perfect little body.

I watch knowing what he feels; the slick warmth of her little cunt had felt so good around me, I can hardly critique Steve on his style given I'd been barely restrained enough to hold off for anymore than five minutes when I'd fucked her stood up against the wall twenty or so minutes ago.

"She's got a tight little fuck hole hasn't she?" I offer to Steve, not even sure she'll clearly hear me through the mask from which her white blonde hair spills from the bottom of.

Steve's breath is laboured from his exertion but he turns to me with a Cheshire Cat like grin.

"Fuck me... fuck me.... it feels good," he offers his own appraisal as his hips repeatedly slam back and forth, his pelvis slapping against her pale little ass.

"Don't hold back on her Stevie..." I goad him knowing how easily he'll accept my bait. "...don't take it easy on her ...this ones just for fucking up ...let's destroy her".

Instantly he fucks her harder faster, as if I operate him by remote remote control as he abides by my suggestion. Arching his back as he forces her across the bed those boot clad legs pull taught at there double restraint.

"Amy's just our fuck meat," I announce degrading her.

I move around the bed and crouch level with masked face. Eyes screwed shut as her muffled breath escapes though the edges of the ball gag and the nostril holes within the mask.

"You're our fuck meat," I repeat.

She doesn't flinch, she doesn't move, hands wrapped tightly around the ropes that tether her wrists she's tense, braces as she absorbs thrusts after heavy thrust from Steve as he labours atop of her.

"Impregnate her," I command.

Barely a minute later Steve shudders and groans as her unprotected body if filled with her second heavy deposit of the early hours of a Saturday morning.

**********

Amy lays on her back now her chest rising and falling as she's held in a reversal of how Steve had used her.

The stark difference being how her body now rises and falls as she's stretched out across the already damp navy sheet that covers the mattress of the bed. Her groans building, what had started off as simple little whimpers had built in steady intensity. The thrum and buzz fill the room. The black coloured wand pressed up against her sodden little slit works her sending vibrations across her into her, stimulating her despite her aching little hole from the two brutal fucks she's already taken, Her clit tease and torment now at my hand.

Tormented but stimulated she raises her hips as best she can, pressing herself against the device I clench in my hand and press constantly to her. She bucks and writhes against her restraints with increasing intensity.

"Keep them legs apart" I offer to Steve who's knelt on the bed between her legs holding her thighs apart, transfixed on her reaction himself.

I look across her body, sweat glistening in the dim light of the room, light catching the silver bars through her bullet like nipples as her chest rises and falls. Behind the mask her eyes shut tightly now as she absorbs the sensations at my hand.

I think back to her in the bar, I'd been attracted more to her friend but despite her dress, despite those suggestive high heeled thigh boots there'd been a wide eyed innocence to her natural beauty. I think how she set eyes on me mere moments after leaving the back door to O'Learys a look in her eyes, a look of reticence somehow before she narrowed her eyes, the suggestion from the simple glance being that she knew full week what she was getting herself involved with. She sat next to me in that same cab all but zoned out but she hadn't paused, there'd been no hesitation as positioned between Steve and I she'd walked in off the street confidently, head held high as we'd led her to this most unexpected of fates.

Her back arching her body trembling I watch now stirring the wand over her before pressing it up against her at an angle. A new intensity from the cry's and whimpers lost into the gag. Her body locks out completely. I'm so hard for her just watching her. My left hand stroking slowly and firmly over my dick as I press the wand up against the top of her cunt firmly now against her clit. The whimpers become higher in intensity her head rolling from side to side. I consider removing the wand I consider deny her but as she's held in the restraint, as Steve butterfly's her legs apart, I want to see this reaction more than I want to deny her a climax.

"She's gonna blow," I utter sardonically.

With three gentle little thrusts across her with the wand I hear her how, feel and see her lock out as she climaxes pressing herself down onto the rigid vibrating bulbous end of the wand, her hips rolling under the wand as she cranes her neck back. I can only imagine the beautifully pained expression her ecstacy brings to her face behind the featureless black mask.

Steve said something but through concentrating I miss his sentiments on the observations from his position.

"Step back," I offer to Steve, who I've not even looked to for a reaction. "Step back."

As Steve gets up off the bed with my left hand still pumping hard over the length of my fully engorged length I climb over her bound right leg, dropping the wand as it still vibrates away on its highest setting on the bed next to her. My right hand takes over working my dick as she still ripples beneath me on the after effects of her orgasm. My right hand stimulates my dick far better as I lower myself over her. My head level with her head I meet her wild wet eyes.

"You're a nasty little bitch Amy."

She tries to breathlessly state something I can't understand into the gag.

I don't listen, I don't care, I have my own selfish agenda.

"A performance like that deserves a tribute."

I keep my eyes on hers I feel my hand goad my own release as I wank fast and hard, I stroke hard three more times as I feel my balls give.

With ease I slip myself forward penetrating the sloppy mess between her legs, barely reflecting on the wet warmth of being back in her prone body before I fill her with my seed once again.

"Bravo Amy," I whisper hearing her once again unrecognisably muffled as she responds with a four syllable sentence.

"Bravo."

**********

'05:47' flashes on the digital clock on the cooler to my left as I pour a glass of cold tap water. Cursing the fact that the low level fridge open to my left hand side is bereft of soft drinks. A pack of 6 un-chilled Cokes since in the Kitchen Worktop but I need the chill of the cold liquid more than the instant sugar rush at this moment.

Swallowing the water heavily I take a deep breath my tired limbs aching at the physical workout that's filled the small hours of the day. Stark naked I stand in the middle of my own kitchen, it's probably not the most hygienic of situations I think to myself as I grab a protein bar from the inside door of the fridge . The prospect of a shower is welcome a warm long shower to wash away the sordid grime that coats my body. The stench of sex that coats my aching flaccid dick from the four times I've fucked young Amy now, four times she's accepted me into her perfect little body, three times I'd come into her now gaping pussy the final time into her obliging mouth, finally experiencing the same talented little mouth that Steve had experienced hours earlier. She'd taken me deep in her throat as I knelt on the bed before her while Steve had freed her ankles and brought her up on all fours while he fucked her, slowly by his standards, from behind.

The sterility of her faceless form behind the black PVC mask adding to the fact that we used her orifices only for our pleasure she was quite literally a faceless little fuck for us to use and abuse over and over again. My mind drifts to a scenario to orchestrate where by I'd have no knowledge of who's behind the mask. Refilling the glass I head through the lounge and take a seat on the sofa, sinking my head back against the back of the royal blue chair. Drifting down the hallway I hear the bed creaking heavily I realise she's once more experiencing Steve's brutal attention. Not that I'd exactly made love to her, caressed and adored her. She might look the sort of girl you'd take home to your mother but Steve and I didn't care for who she might be, we made who we wanted to be. Young Amy bearing the brunt of the complex psychological issues that came from Steve and I never having had a mother to love.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers
12