A Dark Star Story - Dirty Blonde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear her finally cry out as the creaking bed falls silent, it's a sound of pleasure that so borderline it could be misinterpreted as a sound made in pain.

I rest my eyes for just a moment.

**********

It's a little after 07:30 when I'm woken by the sunlight pouring through the living room windows. I squint my eyes as I sit forward, fully naked, rubbing my face in an attempt to shake off the disorientation induced by the two hours of deep sleep.

Rising from the sofa I take a long swig of the slightly stale room temperature water sat on the coffee table. I swallow it soothing a dryness in my throat as I walk through the living room towards the bedrooms. The door to the spare room sits open, I look across her watching her back rise and fall in her own exhausted sleep. Steve has left her bound by all but her left leg face down on the bed. The mask still adorns her face.

Stepping into the room I close the door behind me, thick black out curtains do a reasonable job of shutting out the daylight outside. A weak glow around the edge of the drawn curtains sheds a gentle light over her sprawled out body. The air in the room stale and stinking of sweat and bodily fluids. I kneel on the edge of the bed and I'm growing hard just thinking of her and her repeated submissions. She offered no genuine protest all through the night, her fierce determination had faded as we'd claimed her over and over again , as we'd tried our best and our worst to over power her. Even as she slept now soundly on the bed I sensed somehow that our worst might not have been enough.

Pushing her free left leg up across the bed, bending her knee I position Amy's body at an angle, a groan come whimper leaves her body in her sleep. I lay my body over hers, propping myself up briefly as I reach to the brass colour zip on the back of the mask. She understandably stirs as I pull up the zip that sits across the back of her skull.

"What... what are you?" She croakily offers.

"I want to see you Amy, " I state on a hushed tone,as I literally peel the mask from over her hair and her flushed red face beneath the thick plastic effect mask, I discard it to the floor.

Shifting my body weight on top of her I press my hips forward lining myself against her with my left hand as my right slips under her body and diagonally across her chest. I hold her to me as I slowly impale her tight little ass hole.

"Just hold still Amy... I'll be gentle... because I'm gonna take my time."

"My name..." she offers on a pained tone, through gritted teeth as I ease her wider with a slow sustained push of my hips "...My name is Ari,"

**********

In the early morning light she stands on the pavement. Dressed back in the sliver sequinned dress under her tight fitting denim jacket, in those boots she looks out of place in the pale sun that promises a dry bright day.

"I can give you a lift to your Sister's," I offer.

"Bit weird," she offers. "Besides there's an Ubër on it's... Ahmed is only 2 minutes away." she reads from her phone screen on the ping of a message received.

"Weird?" I question.

"Well it ain't exactly normal what we've done is it?"

I contemplate her as I open my own car door, pressing business awaits me at the bar, even at 10 am in the morning. I'm not exactly sure what constitutes normal as I look into the face of the pretty blonde. My first thought being to wonder what it would take to truly break her spirit, or for that matter how long it would take might be more pertinent. I know Steve will be unhappy that I've let her go. I can handle him though, manage his expectations, I can always handle my brother. What's more he's the Nursery School Teacher for company if he needs a blonde that badly.

"Normal's dull," I offer.

She rolls her pale blue eyes but with a devilish smirk crossing her lips.

"You caught me at a funny time in my life" she offers and I sense something behind those eyes once again. A story I may never know. "I'm not being an 'arrogant piece of fuck meat when I say ...I've faced worse ...a lot worse."

I shake my head at the defiant little dig she delivers so matter of factly.

"Although..." her turn to shake her head. "...I pity the next poor cow that ends up alone in your bar...there's a petrifying raw potential in your double act."

"See ...you know where to find us Ari." I smirk as the Silver Mercedes with a magnetic Ubër Branded sign on its door pulls up and she steps forward to the back passenger seat.

"I do" she nods as she drops into the cab.

**********

Turning the key in the lock I slip through the door way into the bar. The smells of the night before linger heavy in the air, unfinished glasses of all manner of drinks littered amongst the empty's, the stale odour of spilt drinks and the sweat of a hundred or more revellers all hang thick in the air.

Bending down to scoop up a handful of post that's been delivered, I don't open any of the white envelopes, three look like circulars or advertising mail, the fourth looks suspiciously like an invoice from the brewery. Stacking the letters together I leave them on the edge of the bar. I check my watch noting I've an hour or two before the external cleaning team will arrive and set about scrubbing this place back to within an inch of acceptability, ahead of opening at five. I'd prefer to be open in the day time, especially at the weekend but the bar we've bought in to came with a licence that need a variation months ago but the Councils Licensing Team appear to the be laziest bastards to work in the City. Fucking Civilian Servants.

Passing the bar turning the keys in my hand I pluck out the silver coloured key for the gents toilets. I unlock the dark green door with a gold stick man symbol, a new stench fills my lungs, one a cleaning team in any Pub or Bar seems to struggle with, male piss, I grimace a little as I step in.

She raises her head to meet me, jaw strapped crudely in tape her slender dark skinned arms stretch up above her to wrists cuffed together through a metal inlet pipe on the toilet cistern sat high above the stainless steel trough she has stood before all night. Still dressed in a white sheer halter neck top and black skin tight leather trousers.

I stand alongside of her facing the trough as I start to urinate, the sound of my piss hitting the metal and cascading down before gurgling down the drain is the only found in the tiled cold room. Ari's beautiful friend looks away in disgust not looking half as alluring as she had looked last night given her disheveled appearance, I cast her a cursory glance while I stow away my dick.

"Now... Let's discuss your decision to turn me down."

Reaching to my back pocket I pull out the black PVC mask still moist with condensation I peel it apart to and hold it up to her.

"It'll go well with those trousers."


12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow that girl was put through her paces

I nearly called her innocent but I don't think she was and probably got what she deserved

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I do love a good bondage story. Bettery yet I do LOVE Being tied up even more then reading about it. :-)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lock-In Next Part
Sleeping Beauty Previous Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Behind Closed Doors Ch. 01 Lucy Get's Fucked by Her Dad's Friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Summer Before College A stranger forces Cassidy to discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies Emily is anally taken against her will at the movies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
On My Honor A girl learns her place in a religious, patriarchal commune.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories