A Dark Star Story - Fateful Return

Story Info
A troubled Blonde seeks solace only to find debauchery.
6.2k words
7.8k
5
3

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers

This tale is a continuation of events detailed with 'A Dark Star Tale ; Dirty Blonde'. As the author I would recommend reading this short story, which is published within my story submissions, before continuing.

Chronologically within the overall Dark Star story arc the tale also sits immediately after the events that are featured in 'Descent Pt. 08'

Naturally the content can be read as stand alone but Spoilers and Lack of Context may apply.

***********************************************************************************************************

I recognised her immediately.

How could I forget her?

My mind casting back to that night shared with Steve my brother around a year previously at a guess. I can't recall her name; a mental block surrounds me although I recall with picture perfect detail every moment of our challenging encounter.

She looks good sat there dressed in all black, a short black dress with a slightly billowed skirt sits over dark black hosiery and under a short black leather jacket. She sits with two others, a not unattractive strawberry blonde who must be ten years her senior and a large imposing black male whose neck is the size of a tire. All three of them dressed in dark clothing sipping from a bottle of brandy purchased by the strawberry blonde from the bar an hour or so earlier.

She recognises me, the first time I've seen her back here since that memorable night. Furtive glances exchanged as she sits across the room at the table which faces the bar. She doesn't acknowledge though there's a quite reticence to her. Those pale blue eyes look drawn, and tear stained. The clothing of the party the solemn nature of their hushed conversation. It's more that obvious they've attended a funeral. A small impromptu wake to pay respects to a friend or colleague the assumption that comes to my mind.

Not even I could be that inappropriate. As transfixed as I am by her beauty, by the memory of her willing submission I respect her space I keep my distance from her. Throwing subtle glances towards her only when opportunity permits.

Slowly she rises from the table her hand reaches out to steady herself as she stumbles a little. The strawberry blonde steadies her, she smirks a little embarrassed possible as she steps away from the table. She adopts a purposeful stride as she walks away from the table. Her head down her long platinum blonde hair obscures her petite angular face as she walks through the bar with her eyes toward the floor.

The heels of her ankle boots striking purposefully on the hard wooden floors as she passes the bar headed toward the female toilets. I can't help but admire those long-toned legs in black denier, my eyes casting up the back of them as she walks by. The memory of being between those legs, the memory of the brutal fuck she'd willing permitted numerous times in that one long night.

My mind wanders, visions of her body tied face down on the bed while Steve and I had taken turns throughout the night to abuse and attempt to break her spirit. Her self-assured, challenging persona withstanding everything she'd been subjected to while being bound, collared, fucked with her face obscured by the black PVC mask that had been pulled over her perfect features.

In my mind's eye I hear her cries of satisfaction, the whimpers of delight as I'd repeatedly cum in that perfect body which matched her perfect features. There was a darkness to her, a worldliness that suggested no matter what we'd subjected her to that night she had faced, and she had survived worse.

As she disappears from my line of sight, I take to serving a heavy-set young guy with a pretty brunette over his shoulder. Taking their drinks orders I miss as the platinum blonde heads in the opposite direction back towards the table. Moments later I'm slightly disappointed to see her and her two compatriots leaving the table and head toward the main doors and the rain-soaked evening. I smirk to myself, taking one last reminisce on what had once been. There had been other since there would be others.

Perhaps none would be so perfect as the perfect little platinum blonde whose name escapes me.

**********

The evening had passed off uneventfully

Thursday evenings could be like that. Friday would be different; in less than twenty-four hours the bar would be heaving. Two to three deep waiting at the bar, the Juke Box cranked up loud. The clamour and chaos behind and in front of the bar. Weekends the place was alive. On nights like tonight the place barely warranted being open. As I guide the last two stragglers out of the door I'm about to lock up when I hear a female voice from behind me.

"Hold on there you," her soft Irish accent wraps around the words. "I'm not getting locked in here with you tonight... I've plans"

"Have you now?" I turn to face the fresh-faced auburn-haired barmaid as ever dressed in black.

"I have a life you know?" she gently teases, her left brow cocked as a wicked grin forms across her thin deep scarlet lips.

"You've a secret life as well Shauna," my turn to raise my brow.

"That I have..." her grin grows, "That I have."

I swing the door open, not sure is she deliberately brushes past me, the scent of recently applied floral perfume wafts past me as she heads into the dark wet night.

"I can't offer you a nightcap?" I offer to tempt her.

"Not tonight," she states not even looking back.

I'd like to think for fear she'd be tempted but I know her. I know once her mind is set there's no persuading her otherwise. I respect her decision; I would never coerce her otherwise. The benefits of her submissive nature far outweigh the risk that would be involved.

"He's a lucky fella," I offer.

"She's a lucky girl," Shauna's turn to smirk at me.

Caught off guard I watch her a little slack jawed as the smirk turns back to that devilish grin.

"Honestly... Have ya never guessed?"

"Guessed what?" I stammer a little.

"That I'm Bi" her expression remains neutral, serious, she starts to chuckle "I'm not exclusive."

I simply shake my head as she walks away. I watch her my eyes casting up her slender legs as she makes her way across the street towards one of two Taxi's sat idling at the pavement opposite. With a certain sense of diligence, I watch that she makes it safely into the Cab. My mind already drifting to a fantasy of Shauna and another woman. The devil in me can't help but want to know more. Another time I say to myself, another time.

"Are you closed then?" I hear a fragile voice to my left state.

I recognise her immediately. I'd have recognised her had she not been sat in the bar several hours earlier. She looks bedraggled though, her platinum blonde hair soaked, her dress drenched, from the persistent rain.

I don't say a word as I look her up and down, she looks up at me from under her sodden fringe, even by the orange glow of the streetlights those pale eyes are piercing.

"We are closed," I offer matter of factly.

"Pity..." she confidently states. "I was looking for the kind of after-hours hospitality you specialised in last time"

I step aside.

"You best come on in then"

**********

"You never got to finish your drink"

An indignant little huff passes her lips before she speaks.

"I never did care much for the taste of brandy."

As I set the roll of black duct tape on the bar, I look along my left shoulder to her, Ari, as she faces the bar. Only by an earlier prompt had I remember it.

Stripped of the black leather jacket, her arms still clad in the long sleeves of the damp dress are now securely taped behind her back. Thick black tape wrapped multiple times around her slender pale wrists and her upper arms.

She stands somewhat proudly looking at her own reflection in the mirror above the bar, her platinum hair still damp from the rain pulled back into a makeshift ponytail only serves to accentuate her long neck.

"What brings you back here?" I offer genuinely intrigued.

"The need to forget..." she pauses, "...and perhaps the need to remember."

"Remember that night?" A satisfied smirk crosses my lips.

"No" Ari bluntly retorts, "Remember who I am."

Her words intrigue me more than ever now as I step around behind her. She remained composed as she'd surrendered herself to me, her body pressed against the bar as I'd firmly bound her hands and arms. My own mind overactive and overthinking the scenario to play out. My mind now setting fast on what this beautiful creature's fate would be.

"So... Who are you?"

"Me..." she shivers, perhaps involuntarily as she contemplates, but she doesn't move. Stood there haughtily despite being all but under my control, "...I'm worthless"

I chuckle a dark little chuckle that catches me a little by surprise. "Oh, you've a certain value"

"Not on the face of it.... Not as I see it" she continued, "Damaged goods"

"Damaged goods... perfect" I state my mind not wanting to strip back her mental darkness, my mind more concentrated on how this damaged little vision of perfection could serve me, for now and for the future.

Slipping my hand into my pocket I retrieve the item that I associate with her more than any of the others that it's adorned. The item I'd retrieved, unseen form it's hiding place under the bar whilst pouring the first and only drink she'd requested since entering from the rain-soaked night.

I stretch out the Black PVC mask in my hands and release the brass zip fastener at the rear of the mask.

I don't pause. I don't wait for a reaction from her, indifferent or otherwise. My eyes meet hers in reflection only, watching her face in the mirror as I reach the mask up over her head. I splay the mask open and take the opportunity to view those perfect features one last time. One last time before I pull the mask back against her.

Ari doesn't flinch, she doesn't respond at all.

"You remember this" I offer.

She doesn't reply. I sense her tense, only fractionally; she draws a breath into her bound body as I position the mask using the reflection of the mirror.

Pulling the awkward material over her head I wrap her face and her head. All the time the young blonde holds resolute, almost composed as I roughly pull her ponytail down holding it to the back of her neck and I start to fasten the zipper down across the back of her head into her neck.

She stares ahead into the mirror; she would not have seen herself like this the last time the mask adorned her face. She continues to stare ahead. I wonder if she recognises even her own reflection.

Placing my hand on her right shoulder I turn her to face me, and silently she complies. Those piercing wide pale blue eyes meet mine but the pale lips that are barely stained by lipstick don't part, they don't utter a word.

She was intoxicated before she arrived here, I was certain of that, there was a subtle bleariness to those eyes, a red around the edges that could possibly have been tears but when coupled with the faint smell of vodka could more easily be explained. She was by no means intoxicated. She had requested, the relatively untouched, double brandy and had taken little more than a sip whilst raising the glass in an unspoken salute. A salute I had observed from a distance as I'd locked the bar and drawn the blinds on the outside world.

It went unspoken why she was here; she knew full well what had happened the last time she'd been here. Her sweet submission to mine and Steve's brutal attention nearly twelve months earlier could never go forgotten. Not least by Steve who had been furious on discovering my decision to free the platinum blonde while he heavily slept off his sexual exhaustion. Until Ari entered the bar earlier, I'd thought of her but had moved on, there had been plenty more faces either obscured by the mask or otherwise that had replaced her, even if they had not quite lived up to her performance, her compliance.

"The black dress sets off that mask a treat" I offer, appreciative of the silence that's built within the empty bar. Half glasses of drink and empties strewn around the room on tables and the bar itself. The air thick with the scent of stale alcohol.

She doesn't respond as I step away. I look back and can't help but note how the base of the mask meets almost perfectly with the high neckline of the dress. With her arms secured behind her back her breasts press forward behind the tight body of the upper part of the dress. Below the hem of the dress. Perfectly toned legs clad in thick black denier are held up by simple black high heeled ankle boots.

I take a high-backed chair from a table, lifting the deliberately chosen heavy piece of furniture with relative ease before I set it down on the bare wooden floor in front of her.

Approaching her once more I walk around behind her, admiring my capture all the time as I retrieve an item that may prove useful from a pot sat on the bar next to a container of useless paper drinking straws.

Stepping back into her eye-line I tilt her head up to face me, "I let you go last time...I can't promise I will this time."

Once again, she fails to react to my verbal goading, she doesn't flinch even as I take hold the front of her dress and nick a cut in the neckline of her dress.

Throwing the scissors onto the bar, I'm about to step away when the sound of a mobile vibrating interrupts me. Turning back, I see her rose gold iPhone sat next to her handbag illuminating as it shifts under the moment of vibration across the bar. Grabbing the phone, I hold it before her.

"Hannah's calling you..." I chuckle "...You wanna take the call"

"She's no one important" is the instant flat toned response I receive.

"Oh, there's a new message also.... from Jamie," I offer reading the partial snippet of the message visible on the locked front screen of the phone. "She wants to know you got home...apparently today can't have been easy for... and that's as much as I can read."

The now masked platinum blonde still doesn't react.

Throwing the phone across the bar hearing it skittle along the floor I grip her jaw once more only tighter than before, her behaviour beginning to infuriate me.

"Ok.... No more distractions then Ari... I don't care who you burnt or put in the ground today... Jamie thinks your days been hard... it's about to get so much fucking tougher."

Releasing her jaw, I step towards the chair noting her eyes fall briefly closed behind the mask.

As I reach the chair, I sit myself down and look up at her.

"We both know why you came here tonight... but aspects change... circumstances change..."

She shifts her stance, but only ever so slightly.

"You we're the best... the best in a string of drunken little whores who've presented themselves to my brother and I... your submission is etched into my consciousness... something about you... you came here tonight to remember who you are... show me who you are Ari... let me remember who you are."

She swallows beneath the mask, not unnaturally so, as I watch the slight rise and fall of her shoulders as she does.

"You're going to fuck me..." I proclaim, I state towards her, "Your first surrender will be of your own free will...come here."

As I point to the floor at my feet, she takes the briefest of moments processing perhaps what I've said. Then with a slightly tentative shift of her body she steps forward, arms secured behind her back she walks a little off balance at first, before confidently walking the dozen or so paces towards me. Each pace punctuated by the strike of her black heeled boots on the bare wooden floor.

"Good girl," I offer as she stands practically before me, she dutifully and immediately accepts the hint as I nudge my right foot against her left foot. Adopting a wider stance as she stands before me.

Leaning forward my hands slip up the inside of perfectly toned slender thighs, she stands tall, almost proud, facing forward throughout even as my hands reach the tops of her legs and fall to rest over her crotch. Swiftly without warning both my hands pull at the gusset of the thick black tights exposing pale skin and the slightest glimpse of what I want from her. The sound of tearing material fills the empty bar.

I hear her exhale as I look up at her obscured face, while I do my middle finger slowly slips firmly over her as I discover no underwear beneath the tights. Slowly I press the middle finger of my right hand over then into to the tight warmth of her perfectly smooth pussy lips

"This..." I offer as I gently massage my finger deeper into the dry yet warm slit, "This is mine and you're going to give it to me."

I slip my finger from her and sit back against the chair, as I look up our eyes meet whilst I pull at the buckle of my belt, practically pulling open the button fly of my jeans as I raise my body and slip my jeans from my hips and past my knees as I sit back down.

I'm hard for her already, I've been hard for her against the constraint of my jeans since the moment I secured her wrists and arms.

"Straddle me."

Watching as she tentatively steps forward her eyes never leaving mine.

"Good... good... now lower yourself" I take my dick in my right hand and grip it firmly "Lower yourself on to me Ari"

She steps forward slightly once more as she does both my hands slip up the backs of her firm nylon clad thighs and fall over her pert ass cheeks. With her hands restricted she accepts my guiding her, as my right hand leaves her to take hold of my dick once more.

I feel the tip of my dick graze against her, obscured by the skirt of the dress she raises herself an inch before compliantly lowering herself once more. With a quick reposition with my hand I feel her against me. I hold myself firmly to her as she bears down pressing her cunt apart over my length of her own free will.

Ari lets out a soft gasp. Under her skirt, now pulled around her waist I catch a glimpse of my pick penetrating her before I grab her hips with both hands and pull her down onto me. Impaling her perfect body into mine, as her dress rests across my lap. The warmth of the walls of her tight cunt consumes me, my own satisfied groan passes my lips involuntarily.

She gasps again as I pull her down by her hips onto me as I fill her, a gasp ended on a shudder from her body as she surrenders. Her chest rising and falling there's no movement from her body even as I lean my head forward next to her right ear obscured by the mask. The mask isn't thick enough to drown or distort my words of that I am certain I know she'll hear me.

"Now you're going to fuck me...you're going to fuck me hard...you're going to show me every little trick you've got as you sit astride me...do you understand?"

"I understand" I hear her almost immediate but sterile response

"Good... Good because I'm setting you a challenge."

I press up into her from my seated position.

"You're going to make me cum in five minutes or less"

"Or what?" she huskily whispers.

"Or you're going to find yourself residing in my cellar as the platinum edition to accompany the other worthless little whores."

She shifts her body position. Finally, a reaction. I grip her hips tighter pulling her down on to me once again. Impaling her deeper as I do.

"You're a fucking amateur" she stated.

As she speaks my hands reach up and I grab the previously cut neckline of her fitted black dress. Pulling harshly the fresh sound of torn fabric fills the room as the front of the still damp dress rips easily to reveal pale skin and a bright red bra that seems uncoupled to the rest of her jet-black ensemble.

"Maybe you underestimate me..." I state calmly. "...I guess your friend Nisha never mentioned our hospitality?"

"Nisha?"

Her tone is confused as she looks deep into my eyes under the physical proximity. I feel her pull for the first time at her restrained arms.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
299 Followers
12