A Dark Star Story - Fateful Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, the only reason I let you go was to be able concentrate on her."

"How?.... When?... No you..."

I place a finger to the pale lips that protrude through the mouth hole of the mask.

"She obviously behaved... obviously couldn't bring herself to even tell her best friend what we did with her... to her."

"But... but she... she...." Her body struggles in my grip a little for the first time.

"So, now you've five minutes to make me cum..." I cut across her reminding her of what's playing out here and who's in control. "Unless you want to skip the foreplay and skip to me wrapping a collar around that slender little neck of yours to show you exactly what Nisha had to endure."

I deliberately pause, leaving her with the ambiguity of her own mind before tilting her head back a little. The effect of the mask renders her face expressionless, her eyes slightly narrow though as they burn into mine.

"Clocks ticking." I offer pressing myself up off the seat to remind her that I penetrate her.

"You're...you're..." Ari utters, and I wonder if the seeds of doubt I've sown have served only to deny my own pleasure, in this moment.

"You'll find out in four and a half minutes," I bluntly offer.

"Fuck you." She offers on a tone somewhere between vicious and astonished.

"That's the idea" I grin sarcastically at her.

Her head drops in contemplation or in acceptance of the reality of her predicament.

"I promise I'll look after you... nobody's going to going to your funeral... you're far too perfect for that outcome."

Her eyeline back to mine as a determination creeps into her eyes alone, off set by the grimace that sets firmly on her lips.

"Four minutes to make me cum now."

I feel her body shift, her hips roll. I feel the walls of her pussy tense a little more around me as I sit on the chair with her straddling me.

My hands slip over and grip her hips through the dress as I hold her to me, her slender hips start to grind atop of me as she finds a slow steady rhythm while she straddles me.

"There's a good girl" I offer mocking and complimenting at the same time.

Her style slowly builds, her grimace fades there's a determination now in her eyes, a look as if to test my challenge, to test my word and to test her own confidence. Confidence that despite the restraint in which I hold her she will be the victor not the victim.

"Fuck me," I continued to goad her "Fuck me like the desperate little whore you are."

My words serve their purpose as she steadily increases the thrust of her hips, gentle little faster breaths slip from her as silently she rises to my bait and the challenge, I set her.

"A quick hard fuck... I'm sure to blow my load in your perfect little body... aren't I?"

She sneers, yet even as she sneers, she fucks harder, grinding the top of her cunt upon me as she seeks to find a place to maintain momentum, a position to goad my climax over the remaining minutes.

My hands slide from her hips up her back, but she shakes herself loose of my grip.

"You don't get to control me," she hisses.

"I will do," I offer my breath hitching in my chest as she continues to build to a slow rhythmic fuck.

"Oh no..." she defiantly offers, "I'm gonna make you cum."

"You'll try.... Fuck me I never paid these enough attention last time."

My left hand reaches up over her chest and pulls down the front of her bra. Pulling the cups of the lace detailed garment down her breasts spill from the bra revealing to two nipples pierced by a small silver bar through each.

Ari immediately leans back, as if to deny me, as I reach to man handle and squeeze her breasts my right arm quickly supports her back as she drops back to an angle that only serves to increase the angle of my penetration. I hear her heeled feet scrape across the wooden floor as she sets her body rigid, locking out in an embrace despite her restraint and the physical awkwardness of the scenario.

All the while her hips buck and roll as she writhes atop of me as she seeks to fulfil my desire.

Whether in desperation or in lust she keeps increasing pace. Fast sharp breathes start to escape her mouth through the mask as she clenches around me and bears down harder and harder with each purposeful thrust.

"Three minutes." I state not even caring for how long has passed in actuality.

"Fuck," she whispers as my hands fall on her hips once again over the dress. The feel of her body writhing on top of me challenges my own mind and my own senses immediately.

Ari keeps up her constant hip rolls and presses herself down onto me. I feel the walls of her right little slit moisten and slicken as she fucks me.

I offer little assistance remaining seated, straight backed against the chair, fearful that given her energetic efforts to relax would be to assist and to risk a loss of control. Giving in to the temptation of meeting and matching her thrusts may easily cause me to fail my own challenge.

The energy she exudes the sight of her bound perfect body the reality of her latest submission a constant test now of my own mental resolve. 'I will not cum' I state to myself over and over in my mind 'I will not cum'.

The urgency she starts to build adds to the constant slam of her hips against the tops of my legs.

The thought of raising her lifting her runs through my mind. Taking advantage of the physical control I hold given her restraint. Against the unspoken mantra running through my own visualise carrying her to the nearest table turning her and claiming her face down across the hard wooden surface.

I shut out such fantasy I resist her even as she arches her back further. Looking down for distraction I watch her legs hook the back legs of the chair as best she can as she goads me. My hands clench her hips tighter, but I refuse to assist her. Even as she fucks me with a feral urgent style.

As she leans back further, she loses momentum a little offering me a little reprieve.

"Harder Ari... you're gonna have to work harder than that."

"You'll cum." she whispers towards the ceiling "You'll fucking cum for me."

"Not on your terms," I goad.

She flings her body forward. Sat bolt upright now atop of me.

Our eyes meet her eyes burn with a desire. Not a desire for me I realise but a desire to prove me wrong. To succeed.

"You'll cum for me," she practically growls from beneath the faceless black mask.

Her legs slip to our side, and she raises herself up with an impressive athletic ability. My hands slide from her knees up her thighs as she sits atop me raising and slamming her body on top of me.

I reach and grab her bound wrists while she rises and falls on my crotch, slamming my dick into her with each heavy drop, clenching herself tightly around me as she pulls her body up.

The sensation grips me, I throw my own head back slightly opened mouthed as she constantly raises and lowers herself on my throbbing aching shaft.

"One minute." I gasp on a raspy breath

All energy and focus from her clenches around my dick, the walls of her cunt so unbelievably tight even as she starts to practically bounce her body up and down on my erect dick. Steady wet slaps punctuate every heavy lunge from her hips and legs.

My hands slip further up her thighs.

Her ass slaps down repeatedly on the tops of my legs.

My hands extend and find the edge of her spread little pussy as it bucks and writhes once more upon me.

My touch causes her shiver

"Not fair," she gasps.

"Who mentioned fair." I retort as I slip my right thumb along the left-hand side of her pussy to seek her most sensitive of spots.

"No.." she exasperatedly whispers. "No!!"

I don't heed the breathless warning feeling my own member thrusting deep into her through the sensitive skin stretched around me. Her exertion, her movement and momentum as she fucks me. As she does, I gently circle my thumb against the top of her cunt.

She loses no momentum; she is not distracted she keeps on fucking. Fucking herself on top of me. All the while I offer my own stimulation.

"Fuck no" she gasps pressing forward her body, seeking a new angle and new position to goad my release. Her head now over now over my left shoulder.

I reposition my thumb the feeling of her wetness slipping from her covering my balls and the exposed tops of my legs intensifies.

"Thirty seconds," I offer having lost all track of time.

Her legs braced she fucks harder and faster in the realisation that she's close to failing my challenge.

"Make me cum," I softly demand. "Make me cum Ari."

Ari groans through gritted teeth as she presses down on top of me. Near exhaustion, tense and frustrated. Her body rigid. She attempts to increase her pace but seemingly can't find the energy or body position she craves. She's lost but she won't succumb to that realisation.

I apply further pressure from my constantly moving thumb, she seemingly bears down against my thumb as she fucks, her concentration lost. Her mind losing focusses selfishly switching to her own needs despite the predicament of my threat.

I slip my left hand up her back behind her bound arms I hook her shoulder and bear her down onto me.

She fights my attempted control and keeps up the momentum of raising her slender body up and down my dick, my dick that's now buried deep in her unbelievably slick little cunt.

"No" she exhaustedly states "Oh no... no... no..."

Her whole body tensing now, I sense the reaction, the temptation to deny her own release is immense as she pushes down pressing her body to mine trapping my thumb between us as she grinds against me, pressing her clit against my thumb whilst bucking and writhing her hips.

I feel the tremble grow within her.

Her pained breaths as she concentrates.

Concentrates her attention incorrectly.

I feel the wet warmth spill from her at the same moment her mask covered head snaps back.

I can only imagine the look of pleasure mixed with anguish across her face beneath the mask.

Ari arches back once more pressing her hips against mine to prolong her orgasm, her body uncontrollably spasms and writhes atop of me as she draws deep seething breaths into her lungs.

As my left hand supports her back, I press my right hand up firmly between her sweat covered breasts.

My hand comes to rest around her neck beneath the mask.

She pulls her own body forward, placing her throat into my grip. Her piercing pale blue eyes closed tight.

"Times up." I whisper clenching my fingers around her throat.

"Did you... Did you?" she almost mesmerically whimpers under the fallout of her own climax.

"I'm afraid not." I state.

She doesn't open those pale blue eyes to witness the grin that passes my face. I hold her there for a moment as her exhausted body comes to rest while still straddling me, my dick buried deep in her.

"So now what?" She faintly whispers without opening her eyes.

"Now I'm going to have to collar you Ari."

**********

Ari struggled.

She struggled just as she had when I led had her towards the open trap door into the cellar.

In torn clothes arms and wrists still bound with tapes her ankles are now secured ankle cuffs on a 12inch chain affixed to cuffs that sit just above her ankle boots, cuffs. She resisted once again as I remove the padlock from, and swing open the door that sat concealed behind crates of spirits and mixers for the bar.

Her muffled protests lost into the black ball gag that dissected her jaw fitted over the black PVC mask.

"Relax Ari..." I sneer, "...Compared to the other two down here your being kept in relative luxury."

As the wooden door swings open on its hinge the small narrow room is illuminated by a dim lightbulb that hangs on a cable from the ceiling. The musty damp smell fills my lungs as I grab the chain attached to the thick black leather collar now fitted around her elegant neck.

She stumbles into the room, and I push her ahead of me, her feet catching the edge of the dirtied single mattress that lays across the floor of the narrow claustrophobic brick lined room. Tripping she falls to her knees facing the far wall as I step up behind her and catch her fall, leaving her on her still nylon clad knees.

"My bother doesn't even know about this place..." I chuckle "...despite it being right under his nose...so if you keep quiet then I'll keep you safe from his attention."

Her head shakes from side to side twice as if in defiance of what I'm doing and saying. It's too late for her reprieve as Ari's shoulders rise and fall on heavy frantic breaths, she falls silent not for the first time.

Taking a length of rope hung on next to many similar lengths on my left-hand side I run the thick black cord through the d-ring at the front of her collar. Knelt there she attempts to raise herself but her cuffed ankles prevent any purchase, rendering her attempt futile from the outset as she persists with continued clumsy attempts

I extend the generous length of rope to a ring sunk into the grout between a line of bricks on the far wall across the surface of the mattress. Pulling the rope taught. but not fully so leaving a manageable amount of slack I swiftly tie a knot on the loose ends of the rope through the wall sunk ring to secure her. With manner in which her hands are bound there's no chance she'll be able to prise the tight knot apart.

"Even if you try to get free.... the padlocks going back on that door when I close it".

I look into those pale eyes which are wide now for the first time with fear behind the faceless black mask.

Stepping back past her before kneeling behind her, my own breath hitching in anticipation of what's to play out as I pull her legs apart to the extent that the cuffs will allow.

I lean over her shoulder.

"You said you wanted to remember who you are Ari... I hope you realised..."

I press my left hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her down as my right hand and arm draws across her slender waist. I pin her to the mattress, pressing her face down against the surface.

My right hand leaves her in order to pull my dick through my open fly. Pulling what's left of the scrap of the black dress up over her ass I rip open the thick denier tights a little wider.

I position myself against her and press forwards with my hips. Her slick little hole offers little resistance, she does not fight as I fill her for the second time in less than half an hour.

"I hope you realise also you're now my Pet.... and this time I won't be letting you go."

My hips start to take her as I seek the release I'd held off as she straddled me earlier.

The release she'd failed to earn while she willingly fucked me.

I pull her back against me earning a subtle groan of protest as I thrust harshly and deeply into her tightness.

"Now Pet.... you earn my cum my way."

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AngelaScanlonAngelaScanlonover 2 years ago

How do you make the taboo so damn hot ?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lock-In Previous Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Down the Hall Joy gets what she deserves for teasing her neighbor James.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Dark Star - Lockdown Vol. 01 A broken Logan has returned to the peril of those around him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Uncle's Visit Ch. 01 Teenager has to share an apartment with her Uncle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blue Sea, Green Earth, Red Sky Woman captured and forced into jungle heathen sex ritual.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories