A Dark Star Story - Red Flag

Story Info
The past and present collide with debauchery and consequence.
10k words
4.3k
3
3

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

Andrea Chambers stretches out across the hotel bed her body writhing from the heavy orgasm that still holds her in throes of ecstasy.

"Fucking hell..." she breathless whispers, her hands pressing firmly up over her exposed breasts, her touch stifled by the brushed steel cuffs that hold her wrists as she traces manicured fingers across the edge of the red leather collar wrapped tightly around her neck, "...I love visiting this City."

I hear her but ignore her, holding my body up over hers as I furiously masturbate as she lays beneath me.

Glancing down at her face directly beneath my waist noting the veneer of sweat that coats her features, her eyes obscured by a blindfold as her mouth parts while she continues to take exhausted deep breaths, she groans in satisfaction, she'd been able to cum because I had not.

Dressed in white satin lingerie with red lace detail a matching suspender belt holds up black stockings that were complimented by black heels she still wore and the black cocktail dress she had been dressed in on my arrival. Alongside of the cuffs that hold her wrists another pair clench tightly to her ankles, I'd bound her deliberately like this, using her to re-enact the same scenario as had played out only three days earlier.

Closing my eyes I concentrate hard as I feel my balls finally tighten, noting the surge of the familiar tell. I keep working my hand swiftly over my length soaked in Andreas heavy climax. I feel myself climax, my shaft fills, and I shudder under the release finally achieved. Holding myself over her I hear little purr beneath me, but it's a sterile unfulfilling climax for myself even as I glance down to see the heavy deposit of ejaculate that soaks into the red silk blindfold and spills across the left-hand side of her face.

Pressing up from the bed immediately I stand over the bed and over her as she lays their chest rising and falling beneath cosmetically enhanced breasts, her body and mind sated by her latest submission. Andrea had regularly succumb to such debauchery since our first introduction via my brother. There had been a three-month gap since that first meeting but now a near monthly WhatsApp message would be received indicating she'd be staying at the now familiar hotel for business the following week, on the day of her arrival around late afternoon a simple three-digit number would follow, her room number. She had never chosen to invite Steve back to the intimate private liaisons, I had never questioned why, I had been grateful for the exclusivity our hook ups with the 43 year old Senior Account Manager provided. It had been two months since our last illicit rendezvous, the double life she led preventing her from visiting having taken a two week Caribbean holiday with her best friends and family.

Leaving her there bound and blindfold across the bed, she offers no protest as I sit fully naked into the bucket chair of the seat in the corner of the otherwise sterile non-descript hotel room. I hear my phone vibrate heavily on the side table once again, just as I'd heard its intrusion several times during Andrea's submission.

The intrusive mobile device was not the reason for my lack of concentration. My mind was fractured and distracted by the events of the previous Saturday evening. The unexpected reacquaintance with Georgie and the subsequent discovery of young Hayley's fate at the hands of my brother, details of which I'd still been unable to ascertain let alone comprehend. I'd called Hayley's phone on repeat into the early hours of Sunday with no response, understanding why when I eventually found the phone lodged into the breast pocket of the denim jacket she'd left, such must have been the haste of her departure. The fact she had made no attempt to retrieve the device normally found in hand as she furiously typed out message after message, or captured image upon image for Instagram concerned, and offered unconfirmed sign of the brutality she had likely encountered, I needed to reach out to her somehow. I had no idea how to.

In truth I should not have come here tonight I should have made my excuses, I would have been letting no one down. There was no expectation from Andrea our sordid meets were born of mutual carnal benefit and nothing else. The fact that I'd restrained her and used her submission in the same manner as I had Georgie during the illicit, highly charged and unexpected encounter of the weekend prior spoke volumes, Andrea despite her willing had proven to be an unsatisfactory substitute.

The phone vibrates again, glancing towards it I note the reflection of the illuminated screen as it sits face down on the glass topped vanity table.

The illumination does not have time to fade before I snatch the device and turn it over in my hand. The bright screen in stark contrast to the dim light of the hotel room, the only light of which comes from a freestanding uplighter style lamp in the corner of the room.

As my eyes slowly adjust I note five missed calls in the last thirty minutes all attributed to Steve, the notifications sit on the front screen alongside of a further four WhatsApp notifications. Tapping my finger on the screen, the phone reacts and unlocks on facial recognition.

My blood freezes in my veins at the most recent message, my eyes barely take in the content of the previous messages.

I read the two short words once again recognising the hidden meaning to the message. A code agreed between us to underline urgency or emergency. My eyes flash to the top corner of the screen noting it's coming up to a little before midnight. The bar would have closed up a little over half an hour ago, give it take, seeing as it was a Tuesday night.

I'm on my feet before I know it, hurriedly pulling on clothing discarded in haste when I'd entered this room shortly after half past ten.

Pulling on the door handle I leave her, Andrea, restrained on the bed just as I leave the hold-all of restraints sat on the vanity table to the left of where my phone had sat.

I hear Andrea quietly call out my name as the door softly closes behind me, not even certain I hear the door latch as I hurry along the well-lit corridor of the fourth floor of the hotel.

I figure it's a little over 5 minutes at pace to O'Leary's as I break into a run, taking the stairs over waiting for an elevator.

My mind lurching now on the horrendous possibilities, the consequence that the two words in Steve messages imply. Two code words to imply danger.

'Red Flag'

**********

Heading into the bar, my heart pounds in my chest as I take a moment to appraise the situation the bar was quiet, eerily quiet.

I'd almost expected emergency service vehicles outside, on arrival.

My sense of foreboding increasing though, as I turn the corner and pass the glass brick partitioned wall as I head towards the bar.

He stands there before me, unharmed unflustered, the only mark across his face the still swollen purple and yellow laced bruise sat beneath his left eye from the punch I'd landed in the early hours of Sunday morning.

"Take your time..." he offers on the sardonic grin I instantly know can only mean one thing, "...it's rude to keep visitors waiting."

"You messaged Red Flag" I seethe.

"I meant red hair," Steve offers childishly, stepping aside to reveal her to me, she knelt behind him facing me her head bowed, I feel the stir immediately, the burn of desire despite my still raging anger with my Brother.

Placing her in her early twenties, her loose layered hair sits to her shoulder, dyed a vivid letter-box red. Her slender frame is covered by a fitted black leather biker jacket unzipped to reveal nothing but a bright red bra underneath, a black mid-thigh leather skirt sits atop red fishnets, the same colour as her bra and therefore as close a match to her vivid hair as possible. Visually she is stunning.

Her wrists are held behind her back, I assume gripped by cuffs or rope and several thick layers of tape sit across her jaw. As I continue to cast my eye over her I can't help note that dyed haired girl's appearance is slightly dishevelled. My mind immediately dwelling on how easily, or not, Steve achieved the submission she now makes knelt there apparently of her own free will despite the minimal but effective restraint.

"You know full well what that message implied," I offer on a cold tone of voice.

"You weren't fucking answering...." Stevie barely restrains himself from snapping at me, somehow he was the one annoyed with me, "...I had to get your attention... let you know I got you a peace offering."

Even as he speaks I step continue to step purposefully forward, my eye line drawn away from Steve back to her as she kneels now directly before me. My burning rage at Steve's I appreciate now successful ruse to lure me here under false pretence fast fading with every passing second. His mention of a peace offering an indirect notification of the fact he knows he's offended me, not least given we haven't spoken in days.

"As offerings go... she's not unappealing... what's her name?"

"We'll here's the thing...." Steve states as I look to the contents of a black wallet spread across the bar, "...there's three different forms of ID there... each with a different fucking name... there's one common theme... think we can assume she's called Chloe."

"Chloe," I offer looking down at the bright red-haired girl as she tilts her head back to look up at me with narrowed eyes framed by dark eyeliner.

"She came in early doors and proceeded to knock back every straight bourbon, vodka and tequila shot put before her... that she could even stand let alone be functional is fairly impressive."

"You seem to have been able to take full advantage." I smirk.

"With limited resources..." Steve sarcastically offers, "...where's the holdall?"

"Fuck..." I shake my head, thinking to bag of restraints left in my haste in the hotel room alongside of the prone bound body of Andrea, I raise a brow to my Brother, "...like I said I was busy."

"Extracurricular activity?" Steve raises an eyebrow "Should I be offended?"

I don't answer, I don't want to give him the satisfaction I'd rather he dwells on the possibilities rather than have the facts to handle in respect to the semi-regular hotel consensual trysts played out between myself and the married businesswoman.

"We've got tape..." my eyes glance from Chloe's gagged mouth to the roll of silver reflective duct tape sat on the bar next to two empty glasses. "...let's go old school."

"Tape game?" Stevie chuckles darkly.

"Yeah..." I concur, "...something like that... but let's string her up."

Between us we operate efficiently, within minutes with tables and chairs drawn back to create space we have dragged Chloe up and restrained her so that she now stands in the middle of open space before the bar.

Thick silver industrial strength tape wraps her viciously spiked heel mid-calf length boots, as well as wrapping fishnet clad toned thighs together just below the hem of the tantalisingly short leather skirt. Her body leans forward a little as she attempts to find her feet under the restraint, she's held in. A length of thick black nylon rope ties around the chain between the solitary pair of handcuffs Steve had earlier procured from under the cash register. The cuffs hold her wrists and arms behind her back, as the rope pulls taught as it extends to the hook sunk into the beam above her, before being tethered by Steve around the heavy-duty cleat mounted on a pillar over my shoulder.

"Nice and secure" I offer stepping up to her and tilting her head back against her shoulder blades.

She utters something vicious, a single indistinguishable word into the gag, a word lost to the thick squares of layered silver tape over held firmly over her mouth.

"Sorry didn't get that" I offer in response.

Watching her as Steve steps up alongside me, and the two of us admire our latest capture, his gift wrapped in black leather to me, I know full well like Christmases and Birthdays of old, and new, he'll want me to share my gift with him.

"You go first," Steve offers over my shoulder, as if he unnervingly reads my mind.

"I wouldn't have it any other way..." I state as I step past her and around her, "...Although you and her might be in for a wait... I only fully emptied both barrels about an hour ago."

I watch Steve's rueful shake of the head, knowing full well that to goad him with titbits of my liaison will only excruciatingly wind him up. As I step up behind her Steve is no longer the centre of my attention far from it. I now seek to goad him further as I lay hands on her, the undoubted object of desire whom he has chosen to offer to me.

My hands clutch the sides of her thick leather skirt as she stands there before unable to escape my attention I hoist the skirt roughly around her waist, causing her to lose her footing as I reveal her pert ass, over which the scarlet fishnet stockings she wears stretch.

I hear the indignant little grunt as I hoist up her skirt, just as I hear the muffled protest she offers through the tape gag as I slowly tear open the back of the fishnet tights to reveal her the cusp of her puffy smooth little pussy lips to me.

"No underwear," I offer in commentary to Steve, smirking at the look of remorse that draws across his face.

Unzipping my fly, I'm hard for Chloe in an instant as she regains stability and holds herself upright before me. Clutching the skirt around her waist in my left hand I guide my dick into her with my right hand feeling the tension partly created by her bound thighs as I slowly penetrate her unprotected body.

"She feels good" I offer to Steve once more, feeling my dick lance her dry tight walls as I stretch her around me.

"Let's get better acquainted Chloe" I offer to her as I keep pressing and achieve full penetration with one slow thrust of my hips.

I take her slow I draw out the almost tender slow fuck I give her, there is no protest and no fight. She lets me claim her, feeling me deep in her, almost as though she appreciates how helpless she is given the merciless restraint we hold her in, like the others before her Chloe has no choice to accept her fate.

True to my word it's nearly twenty minutes of constant railing of her nubile young body, as repetitive thrusts on repetitive thrust deep into her finally succumbs to an increased pace that goads my climax into her taught body. I hear her gasp towards the ceiling with her head obtusely snapped back against her leather clad shoulders by the handful of red hair clenched in my left hand.

A gasp drawn no doubt of the wet warmth that's seeps from my dick into her unprotected body.

A gasp that subsides to a subtle little groan as I release her from my grip.

**********

I look into her eyes as Steve fucks her, sat on a reversed chair I reach out my left hand and cradle her slender jaw, such is her close proximity that I feel her hot nasal breath across my face.

"Perfect submissive little fuck toy" I state quietly to her as her eyes burn into mine.

Her red hair matted to her forehead with heavy perspiration brought about by the abuse her body has suffered and the leather jacket that remains wrapped around her upper body.

A body that's being used far harsher by Steve than it had been by my prolonged tormented fuck, she grunts as her breath is all but knocked from her lungs with each brutal thrust, he delivers into her. I note the tape gag peel away from her jaw by the lower left corner as I continue to squeeze her jaw.

Chloe still doesn't react; she hasn't reacted since we'd laid claim to her. I now wonder how easily achieved her surrender to Steve may have been after all. Her pupils fix on mine, bloodshot whites to her eyes and the smell of alcohol alludes to her level of intoxication but there's something else something I can't fathom.

I decide to test her further.

Pressing up off the chair I skittle it across the bar, headed to where the rope wraps the cleat. Unravelling the knot I catch Steve's eye; he's second guessed me.

As I slacken the rope his hand falls over the back of Chloe's neck pressing her bent double before him as he grips her waist and keeps fucking her, barely breaking stride. Once in position I tie the rope off for good measure.

As I approach her, she does not acknowledge, despite watching me every step of the way. As I draw nearer, I pull my dick back through my already open fly. Reaching for the tape gag where it breaks away from her skin she barely flinches even as I tear the gag away.

"Open wide bitch" I sneer.

Chloe's mouth complies before falling closed around my length I use her to my advantage taking her mouth deep as I place my righthand around her slender throat as my left hand grips a fresh handful of Scarlett sweat soaked hair.

I keep her in my grip, I grant her no mercy, taking her mouth harshly pressing myself towards her throat as she struggles. Choking noises soon passing my pelvis as I press her face up against my body as I begin to brutally face fuck her my hand squeezing tighter around her throat as I brutalise her mouth.

Moments later her bound body harshly spit roasted between us I hear my brother cum in her, his right hand pulling her back against him by her right shoulder while she chokes harshly around the deep invasion of my dick forcing itself towards her oesophagus.

I pull out hearing her gasp for air immediately as heavy saliva spills from her mouth over her jaw onto the floor of the bar.

Drool hanging from her jaw Chloe takes time to compose herself as she's held there breathing heavy from the double fuck she's just experienced. I offer her no reprieve.

"Bring a table over Steve... she's gotta have a breaking point."

Without question Steve takes hold of dark stained, sturdy wooden table and drags it up alongside of her, the legs of the table scrape gouges into the wooden floorboards as I work to untie the knot of the black thick rope that pulls tightly around the chain of the cuffs that grip her wrists. As I struggle Steve eventually procures a pair of scissors from the bar which he uses to the cut the rope with ease.

Grabbing hold of her slender frame between us we lift her with ease before stretching her out between as and lying her across her back on the table. Chloe's black leather jacket spills open to reveal her pert little breasts held up by the cups of the red satin bra. Craning her head forward she looks down across her body as I start to wrap a length of thick silver duct tape across her flat toned stomach. Passing the tape to Steve who stands to her right on the opposite side of the table, repeating the process five times to ensure she is firmly restrained.

"Shoulders" I state bluntly to Steve.

She remains silent but I see the incredulous shake of her head as Steve starts to wrap tape across the top of her arms and shoulders, with her cuffed wrists sat against her lower back I can only imagine her physical discomfort, not that I care.

Leaving Steve to work diligently |I take the scissors and turn around to the length of black nylon rope left dangling from the ceiling, cutting a length and returning to her. I work swiftly, cautious despite her lack of fight as I take hold of her left ankle tying the black rope over her boot clad shin, moment later repeating the double knot both of Chloe's boot clad ankles are tied, with her legs bent at the knees, by the same length of rope that' runs behind the table legs, offering her little movement.

As she lays there looking up to the ceiling her chest rising and falling, I step between her bound parted legs, she doesn't react as I take the scissors and cut unopposed through the gusset of the fishnet material up from the hole I'd previously torn with my hands. Stepping closer to her I lean over her on an arm outstretched arm and cut through the centra of the red satin bra letting her small little breast spill free.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers