A Dark Star Story - Red Flag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyelids flicker but she does not react.

"She's a stubborn little cunt," Steve offers from behind me and I roughly squeeze her left breast in my right arm.

"Perhaps she's enjoying herself," I offer getting myself hard in my hand, "Let's try her like this."

The means by which her body lay across the table offers me more than one opportunity, bending my knees a little I run my hard dick against her puckered little asshole as her lower torso hangs over the edge of the table.

I feel her tense, I finally feel her react as I press up and find and angle that grants penetration to her tight little anus, forcefully pushing into her sphincter as I watch her shift in her restraint and a uncomfortable little whimper passes her now clenched lips as her head falls back over the far edge of the table.

"Progress," Stevie darkly comments as he steps aside to witness what plays out.

I don't retort I keep my focus on her lay restrained across the surface of the table. My hands slip under her waist cradling her ass as I raise her pelvis up off the surface of the table. Again I feel her squirm a little as I find a point of penetration that allows me to slip even deeper into her ass.

Chloe's breath raspy and deep as I begin to use her. The tight depths of her anal cavity spur me as I slowly stretch her out around me, she clenches her mouth closed, stifling emotion as I claim her body once more.

Her emotion finally breaking as holding her up with my left hand I wrap my right hand over the top of her left thigh, my thumb extending pressing into the top of her pussy lips moist from her earlier use. As her body rises and falls with my thrusts my thumb toys and teases her, as a stifled little mewl passes her mouth from the back of her throat. With every punishing thrust deep into her ass I press her up against the circular motion of my thumb, her whimpers steadily increasing as bound to the table she all but writhes now before me despite the abuse I administer.

Chloe's breath falls increasingly heavy as I fuck her relentlessly, she looks up momentarily, the brief eye contact with her brutal judgmental stare only spurs me further as her eye line falls over my extended thumb and the reaction in stirs within her.

Feeling her body tensing around me as I fuck her ass harshly yet stimulate her at the same time. The whimpers grow in intensity as I keep fucking her, using her selfishly but at the same time offering her satisfaction.

Her eyes no longer glaring at me as her eyelids flicker and I see her eyes start to roll into the back of her head. Chloe's breath is laboured and quick as she begins to writhe in her restraint, her torso rippling in my grip.

The sensation is unbelievable her ass rising and falling, pressing back and forth as she continually moves, her sphincter tight around the base of my dick.

Moments later holding myself deep in her raising her body from the surface of the table the thick tape straining I cause her to breathlessly climax as my thumb works hard and fast pressed over her sensitive clitoris.

Her tension causes my own reaction, a response I did not realise I even held off on as buried deep in her ass I feel my balks release and the wet warm trickle of my ejaculate spills deep into her ass.

"You fucking animal... you absolute fucking animal" I hear her breathlessly whisper, realising it's the first time I've heard her voice.

She stairs back up at me her ice blue eyes, offset by bright red hair as she struggles to regain her composure as well as her breath.

"Who was fucking who at the end of that?" I offer with a dark grin.

Lowering her waist back to the table as I pull out as I turn immediately away from her, slipping my dick aching from its third strenuous performance of the night back through my fly. I catch Steve's eye as I pass him.

"All yours if you want more but get downstairs ready," I offer as I pass him my parched throat desperate for refreshment.

"We're keeping her then?" I watch the grin creep across my Brothers bruised face.

"She's more than an adequate replacement for the problem we've needed to address," I offer not turning back.

"Then I did well?" Steve seeks affirmation, "Am I forgiven?"

There's a perversity in rewarding the brutal unforgivable act he committed three nights earlier I realise. I can't grant him the forgiveness he desperately seeks of me. Not least as I should be handling my older Brothers sadistic tendencies, not fuelling his dark desires. Tonight, will only encourage him.

Steve's personality still weighs heavily on my mind as I push open the fire escape door with my foot, noting how easy it swung open, the heavy steel door appearing to be sticking again against a swollen door frame which prevented it from closing properly. Another pressing maintenance job around the bar that needed attending to.

As the cold night air strikes me I shiver in a grey t-shirt soaked in my own sweat I now realise.

Taking a packet of cigarettes from my back pocket I light up and inhale deeply the cigarette I place between my lips. What had once been a lifestyle choice and had I hoped become a thing of the past, but just recently I now found myself enjoying an occasional cigarette. I mentally note not to let myself return to twenty plus such enjoyable moments a day. In the moment I let the cigarette relax me alongside if thoughts from across the evening.

A dark smirk passes across my face at how livid Andrea Chambers must be right now.

"Something's gotta kill you." I say aloud to myself as I look down at the spent cigarette before I flick the spent cigarette across the alley way, watching as furious orange sparks scatter across damp tarmac and fade instantly.

A noise to my left startling me momentarily before I reason, my heart still a little in my mouth, that it was likely only a rat scurrying around the festering bins a short way along the alley, beyond which a sliver Mercedes Saloon, sits parked where I normally park our Van.

Prising the back door open once more I slip back into the relative warmth of the bar.

As I walk towards him a grin spreads across my face, she, Chloe stands freed of the tape and rope behind him the glint of the cuffs that hang from her left wrist catch my eye, I look to them distracted.

'What was he doing? Why had he freed her?'

In that moment Steve stumbles, lurching forward as though drunk had I not known any better.

I see the thin scarlet line creep across his throat as he looks to me wide eyed, scared. By the time his left hand desperately reaches for his throat blood seeps past his wide fingers at an alarming rate.

As he crashes to his knees I can't react, his mouth falling open on words he cannot speak, I'm frozen in the moment even as heavy blood flow seeps across and stains the front of his white t-shirt.

A fresh glint in Chloe's hand, this time her right hand as I recognise a blade.

Chloe looks to me a sneer of contempt etched deep across her face, only for her eye line to instantly shift beyond me.

Feeling the draft across my shoulder blades I sense the movement.

Turning I catch the briefest glimpse of a figure dressed in black

The thud seems to sound before I feel the searing pain to my left temple.

The room spins.

The room falls dark.

**********

Epilogue:

Chloe Macready trembled, adrenaline coursed through her body, her fractured mind racing at everything that had just played out.

At her feet she heard his laboured breath, wet gurgled breaths that she knew full well would pass, would falter, would cease.

"Are... are you alright?" Chloe heard the slender blonde girl clutching a fire extinguisher in her right hand enquire, but she could not process a response.

Her mind raced, the ignominy of what had just transpired was no worse than anything she had faced in the past, the brutal unexpected ferocity of the situation had scared her and exited her in almost equal measure.

Her own dark mind collapsing in on herself had caused her to react in ways which had made her survive, whereas the Chloe of old would have been left broken by such brutality.

The twisted sordid nature of what they had done to her was by now strangely familiar, simply different players in the game.

The retribution she had delivered was fitting none the less, and equally becoming increasingly familiar. Monsters not men she told herself over and over in her head. Monsters not men.

"Are you alright?" the blonde enquired once again while setting down the fire extinguisher as she crouched over the equally lifeless body of the taller of the two males who now lay slumped across wooden floor of the bar having taken the full force of the blow the slender blonde had just administered. "What... what did they do to you?"

Chloe looked from the blonde to the sordid detritus of rope and thick discarded silver tape that lay all around her in the Bar she had entered only a matter of hours ago, a sanctuary she had hoped to find, seeking nothing more than solace and the numbing effect alcohol might bring her already tortured mind.

As the blonde opposite of her crouched Chloe watched her extend an arm and press to fingers to the side of the neck of the slumped torso of the male, the brother, who had punished her the most. Chole felt deprived of the moment of satisfaction she'd plan to derive from him utilising the blade she was acutely aware she still clutched in her shaking right hand.

"Is he?" Chloe enquired.

"No..." she paused as she double checked while pressing her fingers tighter to his neck, "...No there's a weak pulse ...there's a pulse and I can hear him breathing."

"For the time being," Chloe offered a fresh surge of hope at the potential for retribution that still lingered.

The turn of events had thrown her, she had intended to maim to harm, to fight all she could, to fight for her life, but in the face of her two assailants she had no plan as to how she was going to achieve retribution or how successfully she going to be. Chloe was a fighter, she always had been, her bitter recent past had created such resolve.

Still crouched over the lifeless male in a pair of tight black leather effect leggings, with a tight-fitting black vest worn under an unbuttoned black shirt. The blonde with her hair scraped back into a long ponytail rose, under the dim lights the low neckline of the vest revealed a ring of what appeared to be dark bruises, highlighted by dark clothing and pale skin, around her long neck. All the while she kept an untrusting eye locked on the blade Chloe menacingly clenched her slender fingers around. Catching that fear in the alert eyes of the blonde Chloe folded the blade into the handle of the knife, slipping it back into the pocket of her leather jacket. The knife that had claimed its latest victim with its razor like blade.

The blonde seemed to relax a fraction on this simple act alone.

"And just out of interest... Who the fuckety fuck might you be?" Chloe offered; her own eyes locked on the female who had entered the fray from out of nowhere. The unwitting witness to the retribution Chloe had administered who had then proceeded to strike her second assailant with incredulous force to the side of his head with a bright red fire extinguisher.

"Jess... Jessica." The blonde straightened to her full height in heavy combat style boots, a sympathetic look crept across her face, a misplaced sympathy that Chloe did not need as the tall slender girl made to move forward, only to pause. "I'm... I guess I'm... another victim of this... this vile fucking place."

Chloe saw the blondes eyes dart to the rope hanging limply now from the beam across the ceiling and the table littered in thick silver industrial tape, acutely now aware of her torn tights and the fact that her breasts were exposed by the cut open bra that hung useless beneath her leather jacket, her body aching on a fresh shiver of a memory of the experience she had just endured as she pressed her leather skirt down over her thighs.

"I'm not a victim Jessica," Chloe offered resolutely.

"That's what I tell myself," Jessica offered, the lack of stoic conviction in her tone did not convince Chloe.

"Pretty sure there are others though," Chloe stated looking towards the bar.

"I've no doubt" Jessica offered in response.

"We may be about to discover..." Chloe bluntly offered. Her composure returning, her racing mind settling. She had to think clearly, she had to deal with the situation that they'd both become embroiled in. She knew what was required or more so who was required but she had to act swiftly. "...first we need to arrange to take out the trash."

Chloe watched Jessica's eyes fall over both prostrate males, she saw the tell of the shake of her left wrist as the enormity and gravity of the situations fell upon her. Whatever compelled her to be here Chloe realised Jessica's plan lacked as much calculation as her own reactive thought process had.

"How?" Jessica offered dismayed.

"I think we can both agree without the Police," Chloe responded.

The silent nod of agreement was all Chloe needed.

"Then let's steady those nerves of yours... Brandy?" Chloe offered stepping behind the bar curiously side stepping the ominous open trap door, not yet ready or able to consider let alone face what lay beneath.

"Anything but fucking Brandy," Jessica offered.

Chloe calmed her own frayed nerves with three heavy slugs of dark harsh tasting liquor straight from the bottle she procured from behind the bar.

In the early hours of the morning Chloe composed herself, considered what she was going to say and with her phone pressed to her ear reluctantly made the one phone call she realised she had to make. Beholden to his assistance yet again, his though the voice of reason, the one person who she could truly rely on in such dire circumstances. The once person she knew she could always rely on. She heard the ire, the disdain in her voice, she gave him no detail and he cared not to ask for the circumstances. He agreed to her plea for assistance, nevertheless.

Awaiting his arrival she acted swiftly on his advice, grabbing towels from behind the bar alongside of anything else should could lay her hands on to absorb the pool of blood that crept along the floor, seeping between the floorboards from the fatal slit she'd drawn across the throat of the barman who's name now escaped her mind such was her frantic overthinking.

Her hands heavily strained with blood by time she'd finished as she looked over to witness Jess her accomplice dragging the second unconscious male over towards the base of the bar that ran almost the length of one wall.

Chloe made her way back towards the bar, the stiletto heels of her boots ominously striking the hard wooden floor beneath her feet. Crouching to help Jessica sit the unconscious male against the bar his legs stretched out before him. Looking to her left Chloe surreptitiously cast her eyes over the bruise covered blonde her mind dwelling once again on what had caused such deep dark pressure marks around her slender throat.

"I could end it?" Chloe offered slipping her hand into her pocket feeling the outline of the flick knife.

"No...." Jessica spoke on a stern assured tone, "No you don't have to."

"I quiet enjoy it you know..." Chloe offered feeling the dark sardonic grin, "...that's gotta be a worry, right?"

"We are what shapes us." Jessica responded unperturbed as the two of them stood in unison over his prone body. Chloe reaching for the bottle of Brandy once again.

"Amen to that Blondie..." Chloe offers, looking immediately over the bar to the open trapdoor swung back on its hinges, "...there's something that needs exploring ...you don't have to if you don't want to."

Chloe sense of unease grew once more, she felt there wasn't a long enough swig of the bottle clenched in her hand she could take in light of what may lie beneath their feet.

Moments later the two females descend the rickety wooden staircase from the bar into the damp smelling dimly lit cellar come basement that seemed to reach as far subterranean as the bar did above. Both clutching mobile phones with torch functions illuminated that provided nowhere near enough visibility.

Against the wall to her left Chloe spotted the light switch hanging unsecured to the wall from thick grey cabling. Flicking the switch illuminated dimly the oppressive low ceiling space, cluttered with barrels and stacked boxes.

"They were going to bring me down here," Chloe offered, unsure why she kept her tone hushed.

"What... what for?" came the rather (idiotic) response in the circumstance.

"Probably a tea party... a massage and some beauty therapy..." Chloe offered, "...or maybe further rape, torture and a spot of mutilation thrown in for good measure...who knows how these two sick cunts think...thought."

Correcting her pretence while casting her eye left and right Chloe shivered drawing her arms around her aching body as she stepped with increasing uncertainty into the gloom.

"I was let go..." Jessica stared quietly remorsefully, "...discarded...not that it gained me salvation."

Chloe's mind lingered on the insinuation of the statement made in the darkness, she didn't dwell still darkly intrigued by the motives and actions of the bar owners. You're just another pretty victim she thought to herself, about herself, about Jessica, everywhere you look darkness creeps and corrupts, this place no exception to the other places she knew. Unseen in the gloom as she stepped away from the illumination offer by the insufficient lights she grimaced, The other places where she'd been both the victim and the perpetrator. You deserve such cruel justice Chloe thought to herself, this has been reparation for your sins.

Pressing on Chloe smelt the aroma, faintly at first, before bringing her left hand up over her nose and mouth in attempt to mask the intensifying smell of ammonia, the stench of stale urine ominous in the darkness even before her eyes adjusted and focused on the sight which lay before her.

Her blood instantly freezing in her veins as she caught sight of the two clearly human forms held tethered to pillars that rose to support the floor above.

"Jesus fucking Christ" Jessica offered pushing past Chloe, stowing her mobile phone into the back pocket of her skin tight trousers. The pale light the torch had offered was barely noticed.

Chloe watched mortified for the briefest moment, physically and mentally transfixed, what she saw didn't appal her as she quickly drew parallels in her mind, before instinct finally took over. Passing Jessica who's hands worked to free tape wrapped around the mouth of a wide eyed girl with two tone black and peroxide blonde hair who sat at the base of the first pillar.

Chloe's mind fixing as she approached a petite brunette stood bound at the waist and ankles to the thick concrete pillar with her hands tied stretched up to a hook set in the pillar above her head. Her body was wrapped in dark skin tight zip through outfit, a ball gag dissected her petite jaw. As Chloe approached the brunette struggled in her restraint as if frantic that Chloe was only here to cause further distress and peril.

"It's Ok... You're Ok," Chloe softly offered.

As her slender fingers slipped through her matted dark hair Chloe attempted to unfasten and release the buckle that held the gag between dry lips set on a dirty tear-stained face. Finally gaining purchase on the tight clasp and letting the gag drop to the dust covered concrete floor.

"Who... who are you?" the brunette tethered to the pillar before Chloe croakily offered.

"Salvation..." Chloe offered with a sincere smile.

"I'm... my name is Saph... Sapphie."

Chloe heard Jessicas shocked reaction from over her shoulder, she did not look back as she sought to free the tightly bound knots within the same thick black nylon rope that had been used to restrain her less than an hour ago.