A Dark Star Story - Sombre Horizon

Story Info
Another pretty face... another fateful twist.
4.8k words
10.6k
12
6

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

The Bar was heaving, two to three deep at the bar along most of its length. The Juke Box cranked up to the point where the speakers were in danger of blowing, it seemed like the whole bar sang along to the chorus of the guitar based classic. Half these fuckers hadn't even been born I would hazard a guess when this song was first released.

I see her through the crowd, of all the bodies crammed into the bar there's something that stands out about her, something in her eyes, something about her smile. I watch her, with her arm wrapped around the shoulder of another girl, a slender blonde. I keep watching her, observing her, but without being too obvious. Not so obvious at least that her or anyone around her would notice.

Distracted momentarily I watch as a scuffle breaks out on the opposite side of the room, all pushing and shoving if truth be told as neither of the young males seems willing to throw the first punch. Two of the burly Security Team wade in and first separate the individuals and then remove both of them, from not just one another's vicinity but by marching them out through the bar as they struggle and protest. The ubiquitous scene that follows involves their wider group of friends protesting their innocence to the unfazed Security Team and claiming the world to be a grossly unfair place, based on the ignominy of their friends ejection. The storm in a tea cup has abated and settled within minutes as another guitar classic fires up on the juke box. Heralded by a collective cheer and fists in unison pumping the air.

My eyes are back on the brunette I watch her lean in and say something in the blondes ear. The suggestion, whatever it may be is greeted with enthusiasm and smiles, there's another hug before I watch her pick her way through the mass of bodies headed for the bar. I make my move.

Picking my own way through the revellers, hard to believe it's only a Wednesday night in late September but with the return of University Students to the Campus's and the heavy loss leaders that the Brewery have supported the second student night we've hosted feels almost twice as busy as our first. Word of mouth has spread and seemingly in our favour.

Pushing my way to the bar I lift the entry hatch to the left hand side of the bar and slip behind to face the chaos. Immediately debit cards and cash are held out my way, as if I'll willing oblige anyone. I've got Steve, two Barmen and a Bargirl to handle such requests. I ignore their collective demands and pretend to busy myself, checking a stack of papers left tucked behind several bottles of Vodka. All the while I'm keeping my eye on her as she eventually squeezes her way through to the bar.

When the moment suits I become the Barman, stepping forward I lay on the charm thickly, "What can I for get you beautiful?"

It's all I can do to listen to her not lengthy request for four different cocktails from our special menu, all watered down concoctions with house special spirits that have minimal alcohol content, it's about quantity sold not quality sold to the Student brigade, they don't care for quality they're just here for a good time before moving on to a late night club to continue on in to the early hours.

I smile and start to make her drinks, with my back to her across the bar I raise a brow to my brother Steve who catches my eye and my intent. He picks her out himself with a gentle nod of approval. I grin. I don't ultimately care if he approves or not, I pour a heavy handed measure of spirits into each of the drinks I pour before turning back and setting the drinks down before her. "Twelve pounds for you"

"There you go" she hands me a crisp £20 note with a pleasant smile.

Moments later I hand her back her change which she stuffs into a back pocket in her skirt.

"What's your name?" I enquire

"Lyndsay," she offers

"Lyndsay" I repeat back to her "A pretty name for a pretty girl. I watch her blush. I flash her a subtle little wink.

As she blushes I've already started to reel her in.

**********

"Oh my god... oh my god ok"

I look into Lyndsay's eyes as she stands before me in the middle of the flats living room. As I drop the navy blue sleeveless top she'd worn to the floor at her feet.

She takes a gentle step back as my eyes cast across her breasts encased in a dark red bra. As she steps back she presses against Steve who's stood directly behind her, having just undone and dropped her mid thigh tight little dark blue denim skirt to her ankles

Lyndsay takes a deep breath, "Oh god OK so...so this is happening."

I smirk, "Relax... you can trust us."

"Trust you?" She nervously laughs, "I barely fucking know you... either of you."

Lifting her head up with my fingers under her jaw I raise her eye line to mine, her expression undoubtedly nervous as she endearingly bites at her bottom lip.

"Cuff her," I state coldly as I watch her eyes flicker shut.

I've seen the routine time and again I don't need to see what transpires, I watch her instead. Her reaction is unique, her reaction will be slightly different to every girls that's stood here in the past or been party to our attention in the bar. Steve and I had decided against hosting this little late night dalliance at O'Leary's, not least because the cellar was full at present.

Her eyes shut her breath heavy as I watch her face while Steve pulls her arms into the small of her back, a slight grimace etches across her face, she bites down harder on her lip as I hear the first snap of the cold steel handcuffs over her wrists, moments later Steve has her secured by her wrists.

"Oh God" she whispers on a heavy exhale of breath.

"Relax Lyndsay..." I reassure her as I stroke my hand along the left side of her face, "...you're just broadening your horizons."

I barely restraint the dark smirk as I repeat back to her the sentiments of the statement that's she'd made to me when we'd sat side by side in the booth in the far corner of O'Learys as the hectic night was winding down around us. She said farewells to her new friends, all of who while laughing and giggling had seemed happy to leave her in my company as they'd headed off to continue their drunken revellers. I didn't think Lindsay was particularly drunk, but equally I wasn't keeping tabs on her consumption as we sat there sharing a bottle of Whisky.

Lyndsay had left home, somewhere on the outskirts of London, near Oxford, as I recalled to start at the local University only at the begging of the week previous. She'd enthused about her course and the excitement of new friends and experiences, she was looking forward to, "Broadening her horizons".

Twenty minutes later we'd been sat in the back of a Taxi, twenty minutes after arriving back at the flat while she'd been sat atop of me kissing me passionately Steve had arrived home from the bar.

Watching her as her green brown eyes slowly open I offer as reassuring a smile as I can muster as I drop to my knees before her. There at her feet waiting for me the wide roll of thick Gaffer Tape. Peeling off the edge of to tape from the roll I nudge her feet together and begin to wrap the strong tape around her ankles three times before I rip the tape from the roll. Reaching up I secure the tops of her thighs similarly securing the tape over the wide gapped fishnet tights which have been left on her.

Standing I pass the tape over her shoulder to Steve, "Top of the arms should hold her just nicely "

Her eyes glance to mine, she no longer bites her lip. Her chest still nervously rising and falling as I resist squeezing my hands firmly over her incredible tits which push forward as her shoulders pull back as Steve runs thick black tape around her upper arms.

"What... what now?" She hesitantly enquires grimacing as Steve pulls harshly at the tape and her arms, causing her to stumble a little.

I lean forward placing my mouth level with her left ear. I might Steve's eye line with a wink

"Now ...Lyndsay," her name almost escapes me. "Now we fuck you like you've never been fucked before"

"Gagged?" Steve enquires causing her already wide eyes to widen further.

"Not yet Bruv..." I offer looking back to her, "...but I do wanna collar her."

**********

I watch her, eyes screwed shut her cheeks flushed her jaw hangs open on a silent cry that sits somewhere in between joy and despair.

"Go on Stevie," I goad him yet offer encouragement at the same time as he stands before her all but obscuring her bound body from me. Her head practically craning over his right shoulder as pressed against the wall of the living room his fingers work hard and fast inside of her.

"Cum for me," Stevie somewhat exhaustedly demands. "Cum for me bitch."

Lyndsay's shoulders rise and fall as on pained breath he probes and stimulates her using only his fingers pushed deep inside her. The wand discarded and left buzzing at her feet. She can't resist him, can't move away from him she has no choice over than to accept his literal heavy handed abuse of her body. Just as she had no choice other than to accept my control over her in the same way a short time ago.

I'd taken an approach with a little more finesse than my brother. I'd stood behind her my left arm diagonally across her chest, my hand had slipped into her bra teasing nipples that were erect like bullets as I'd plunged my right hand through the waist band of the tights and navy underwear that adorn her waist.

I'd made her cum in 6 minutes and 34 seconds, by her pained expression I wasn't sure if I was regretting toying with her and teasing her and if I should have just opted for the more straight forward rough approach that Steven had. He'd used the wand at first, firmly pressing the vibrating handheld device against her in an attempt to gain a head start, at around the four minute mark he'd abandoned his own strategy, taking her with his thick fingers as she groaned and hissed her way through his intrusion.

I look to the phone screen as it ticks over 5 minutes and 47 seconds. I heard her little hitched breaths begin to form over his shoulder, her eyes still screwed shut as she whimpers and groans, a tell tale bite of her lip as Stevie keeps up his relentless stimulation. Lyndsay trembles, her head throws back as much as possible against the wide posture collar held around her neck. Steve keeps pressing keeps up the movement of his wrist but I know he's succeeded. He's made her cum quicker than I did.

I salute him with a slow hand clap of five, "Brawn triumphs over brains."

As Lyndsay leans back against the wall, Steve turns to face me a wry smile across his lips as he wipes sodden fingers down the front of his marl grey t-shirt.

"Perhaps I just turned her on more than you"

"Perhaps I had her al warmed up for you" I offer talking about her as if she's not in the building let alone in the room.

"So I get to fuck her first... that was the rule wasn't it."

"That indeed was the rule of engagement" I shake my head ruefully as he steps into the kitchen area. Opening the fridge he takes a can of Coke, snaps back the ring pull and takes several heavy swings, before barely suppressing a heavy belch. "She's so lucky... so lucky."

I glance back over to Lyndsay stood there in her mismatched dark red bra and black pants with the black wide fishnet tights pulled just above her waist. Her face is flushed from two heavy climaxes her fringe sticks to her forehead a little with the sweat of heavy exertion. I can only wonder what state she'll be in when I next see her. How vigorous Steve will be with the naive little Student. I watch Steve walk back towards her a pair of large sharp scissors in his hand, he cuts thin air with them as he approaches.

"No... no wait... what are you gonna... what are you?" She begs catching sight of the sharp scissors as he approaches.

I hear him begin to hack with the scissors as she falls silent. He cuts through the tape that binds her thighs and ankles. Given the way the collar holds her she couldn't look down to see what he was doing. I smirk watching her incredible breasts rising and falling with nervous breath now.

"Keep the collar on her" I offer as standing Steve grabs the top of her left arm and leads her down the hall towards the bedrooms. She looks back towards me but I don't even meet her eye.

I watch them leave I bide my time, knowing Steve he won't take any longer than the 6 minutes of heavy foreplay he's just given the poor little cow.

**********

I find her on her back on the bed, Steve's a little unoriginal in his approach to such things.

He's left Lyndsay fully restrained stretched out across the bed, her wrists and ankles secured by leather gauntlets attached to recently replaced thick black nylon ropes. Cut tape still stuck to the outside of her ankles, thighs and upper arms.

Her eyes meet mine as I stand in the doorway of the room, my shadow casts across her pale slender form, I spot the tights torn open around her gusset, her briefs still pushed to one side where presumably Steve had unceremoniously and hurriedly taken her once he had her restrained to the bed. She doesn't say a word as she rests her head back from the thigh collar which holds her head practically immobile. She lays there silently as I consider her, my mind dwelling on how I intend to use her for the rest of the night as much as in this moment. I smirk as I step forward a smirk she does not see as I cross the room and peel off my black long sleeve t-shirt. I unbuckle my belt, pop open the button of my waistband and lower my zipper by time I'm knelt between her restrained legs.

I'm hard for her as I take my dick from my jeans and lower myself over her body. Her eyes meet mine, briefly as they flicker sensing me pressed up against her as I ready myself to use the same orifice my brother has just used.

"Did you plan on this tonight?" I sardonically enquire.

"N... N... No" she offers on a croaky voice as I reach between us and guide the tip of my dick into her young slender body.

She draws a deep breath "Oh shit... are you... are you..."

"Just like my brother," I grin as she opens her eyes, her wide green eyes looking into mine as I slowly impale her, as I fill her with my length. Grimacing she adjusts her body under the restraint in which she's held to accommodate me. Her head cranes back on her neck against the collar as I achieve full penetration.

"I'm bigger than him aren't I"

She whimpers as I slowly stir my hips, she remains silent her lips pressed shut against the invasion she feels.

"And you don't feel very well used" I deliver my acerbic assessment feeling and appreciating just how tight she feels around me. "Obviously there's been my brother ...but have there been many others"

"One" she states hurriedly almost ashamedly "One other"

"Fuck.. we really are broadening your horizons Lyndsay" I state coldly, drawing back my hips and thrusting forwards slowly. "Practically a fucking Virgin and getting all tied up and fucked"

She turns her head away from me as I deliberately commence a drawn out slow deep fuck.

Ten minutes later she shudders and breathlessly shakes beneath me on a heavy climax. I press my hips forward, burying my dick deep into her as she raises her spine from the bed arching her body to take me deeper.

Lyndsay's arms and legs pull at the restraints. I relax my body a little, feeling my own climax course through me as I ejaculate deep inside her barely used body.

Her body lowers, she relaxes a little but with my dick still in her, my deposit soaking in to her as we kiss. As deep and meaningful a kiss as she given on the sofa earlier.

I kiss her back.

**********

Lyndsay stands with her back to me, naked spare for the thick black collar that wraps tightly around her slender neck.

I cast my eye down the curve of her spine to her pert little ass. Her wrists held once again in the small of her back by the tight grip of the handcuffs.

"Oh my God..." she softly breathlessly offers, "...Jesus Ok... Ok"

I push her forward a little, forward towards Steve who lays there naked waiting for her on the bed. He watches from the opposite angle to which I do as Lyndsay kneels up onto the bed and straddles him. Steve's hands immediately slide up her firm thighs onto her hips

"Patience Bruv" I urge him with a smile. "Let's get her ready first"

Leaning over him I take a sliver dog lead and run it noisily behind the top bar of the metal head board, feeding the end of the lead through the handle I pull the chain lead taught, an effective loop knot forming through the leather handle of the lead. Pulling the hook clip of the lead to the D ring set in the centre of the posture collar sat around Lindsay's. Pulling her forward as she straddles Steve I secure the lead to her neck, tethering her to the head board over him.

She's fallen silent again, but Lyndsay's wide pale green eyes look to mine as I pass her and move back around behind her.

"Hold still Lyndsay" I offer sarcastically as I take the ankle restraints and stretch them to her ankles. Securing the leather cuff over first her left ankle and then with no opposition over her right ankle.

"Now she's ready Stevie" I offer watching as his hands pull her hips down and forward to wards him. From behind I hear her little indignant groan then she raises her body a little, positioning herself before Stevie pulls her hips down and she gasps as he enters her by pulling her body down on top of him, her upper body held by the short chain around her neck at a near 45 degree angle as Steve grips her hips and and starts to slowly fuck her. I watch her hands pulls against the cuffs. Lyndsay silently utters something I can't quite discern under her breath as she's held trapped for his pleasure, and mine.

I'm hard as I watch the spectacle, Lyndsay's hips start rolling on top of Steve as she accommodates as she takes his thrusts up into her body. She faces forward due to the combined grip of the posture collar and the lead, she can't turn her head left or right, she can barely lower her head and I wonder if she can even see Steve as he fucks her. I don't care.

Grabbing a bottle of lube from atop a chest of drawers I pour a thick heavy glob of the slightly blue tinged lubricant into the palm of my left hand, smearing it over the head of my dick and along my shaft. I kneel immediately on the bed behind her. My own legs straddling Steves with her body in between us.

"Wh...what are?" Lyndsay offers exasperated her breath heavy as she's bounced atop of Steve by his deep thrusts.

"No... No... No..." Lyndsay hisses as I grip her around the waist and she realises what's to come. "Oh my God ...oh my God no..."

"Hold her Stevie" I offer as I guide my dick against her tight little puckered ass hole. I don't watch, I feel her tense my head over her left shoulder as I close my eyes, I concentrate as I press my lubed dick against her. Eventually I feel her give, slowly, as she hisses and curses through gritted teeth I start to fill her tight and I assume virgin ass.

"Please no... don't... don't" her tone is exasperated but physically she holds still.

"Good Girl Lyndsay..." I offer breathlessly as the thick lube assists my entry. "...Good fucking girl."

She makes to speak but her words are lost to her the only sound she makes being the pained short sharp breaths she takes while accommodating me. I hook her shoulders forcing her slender body down onto me. Forcing her slender body down onto Steve as she's impaled onto both of our dicks simultaneously.

"Fuck..." Stevie offers. "Fuck she's clenching her cunt up tight."

"I'm not surprised" I respond as I feel her tremble around in my hands as I gain full penetration deep into her.

I feel Steve start to fuck her once more I wait barely moments as I find a pace, a stride that complements him fucking her pussy. Lyndsay's bound body accepts us as we start to use her. As we both fuck her.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12