A Dark Star Story - Sombre Horizon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth next to her left ear I quietly offer "Remember... Remember when you packed your bags last week"

"Mmmpph" she offers her mouth clamped shut over her need to cry out.

"someone... someone told you to watch your ...watch your step be...careful of who ...who you meet." I continue my words truncated on heavy breaths as I thrust steadily into her tight little asshole.

"Yesss." She offers gasping for breath against the sensation her body is enduring.

"Keep away... from strange men." I continue to goad her

"Yesss" she offers on the shuddering submission of her body to us.

"We're those men!"

Punctuating my statement with a harsh thrust, that pushes my hips forward as my dick slips as deep as I can into her body as she cries out finally.

Steve grabs her hips as I pull back her shoulders, the chain lead around her neck pulls taught, her hands pull at her cuffs and her restrained lower legs pull forward as we begin to fuck her mercilessly.

**********

Stirring I hear her rise herself cautiously and deliberately slowly from the bed. She moves deftly so as to not wake either of us, she fails.

To my left Steve sleeps heavily, she's not woke him, his thunderous snoring undisturbed as it echoes around the room. I hear the door creak a little on opening and I watch her naked silhouette slip into the illuminated corridor.

I leave it a few minutes I listen, hearing her remove the posture collar that had sat tightly around her neck, I hear her move around the flat locating and retrieving her clothing. Only then do I swing my legs over the right hand side of the bed, standing a little fuzzy headed and bleary eyed from a lack of solid sleep I head for the door. Three bodies in a double bed was not conducive to any kind of comfort.

I find her at the main door, trying to frustratedly work the latch. She's dressed now just as she had been in the bar, although the tights that are torn and strewn across the bedroom floor are missing, and I wonder if she retrieved her underwear before departing the bedroom.

"Drop the button down ...turn the handle" I offer as I approach in the dim room.

Lyndsay turns to face me startled, but her hands figure out the lock and open the door even as she looks to me, there's a look of shock across her face at being caught in the act of beating a hasty retreat.

"Got what you wanted so you're running out on us?" I offer hiding the jokey nature of my question on a hushed tone.

"I'm... I'm sorry I... I...just..."

"It's alright..." I lightly chuckle, "...I won't speak for Steve but I'm not offended."

"I just..." she still can't find the words to describe her actions, no doubt her emotions mixed given everything that transpired since the moment she stepped through the same door that she now holds ajar.

"Honestly..." I offer. "I get it ...and to be honest again it's always a little awkward when girls just hang around... Steve's breakfasts aren't all that."

She pulls open the door, a slightly confused look crossing her face, adding to the cocktail of emotions she must feel as I dismiss her rather coldly. I speak the truth but the unspoken truth was that Lyndsay had been little more than a number, a pretty face and a good body to have encountered and taken advantage of, there'd been others like her. There would be plenty of others like her. In the Eighteen months since the bar had opened she was nothing more than a statistic, practically once a week Steve and myself found an individual as gullible as easy to manipulate as young Lyndsay.

Students nights would increase that potential pot of pretty little dumb fucks, especially the young impressionable ones. The ones that Lyndsay fell squarely into the category of. It was always the unique ones, always the ones that had a little something more about them that were worth pursuing, worth inviting back, worth keeping locked away here or in the cellar to test and explore. By being little more than a pretty brunette mannequin Lyndsay was saving herself a future that would only in time become bleak torment. The challenging ones always faced that fate in exchange for whatever they brought to the party.

I knew Steve would with out shadow of doubt factor an argument in Lyndsay's favour, I knew he'd be disappointed to let her slip from our collective grip, he always was. There wasn't a cellar big enough for Stevie. The switch I could control he could not. His psychological barriers revolved not just around rejection of himself as a person but manifest in a fear of harming others through rejection. It's why I made the calls ultimately, the fate of Georgie the Nursery School Teacher had taught us that, if it had taught us nothing else.

Lyndsey steps awkwardly back over the threshold, I can only imagine her discomfort as in her little black Vans branded pumps she negotiates the thirteen steps that head down the stairs to the front door. I cross the room and stand unashamedly naked at the top of the stairs.

"Do you know where we are... do you know where you're headed?"

"I'll ping an Ubër" she offers without turning around.

"The GPS Generation," I offer softly yet sarcastically, forgetting how even at barely 15 years younger than myself this generation operate so much differently than how I did. Taking for granted the privileges Steve and I never had, probably wouldn't have had even if tech had permitted.

"Sorry what?" she offers on reaching the bottom step and opening the external door without any trouble.

"Don't worry..." I offer, "We'll see you in the bar soon then Lyndsay?"

The look of guilt and remorse on her face says otherwise as she glance back to me with the weakest of smiles, "Maybe ...Yeah ...Yeah soon."

She's not convincing.

"Next time you wanna broaden those horizons."

I close the internal door with not even the courtesy of offering her a goodbye as I hear the outside door close. I doubt we'll see young naive Lyndsay again, just as I doubt she'll ever recount to anyone the night she met Stevie and myself.

I'm tired. I make my way to my own bed, no genuine idea as to what time it is as I hear the unmistakable noise of a Diesel Engine Taxi idling in the street outside. As I crash down into the bed I hear a car door open and close and the Taxi pulling away in to the night.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_almost 2 years agoAuthor

Soft Kitty - you're a little off the mark, apologies if the timeline lost you.

Ari was the original source, revealed near the end of 'Descent. While it's open to interpretation it's likely anyone prior to Ari in Logan's life was uninfected and anyone beyond that until the reveal was impacted.

By the time of 'Fateful Return' Ari would have been taking medication but given the events of 'Dirty Blonde' (set prior to discovering the disease) it's too late for the unnamed brother and any of his conquests by that point, and his brother.

The disease lives on and is unknowingly spread to anyone involved with the brothers that would include Lyndsey.

And who did she end up sleeping with.... and who did he sleep with after that?

It's the silent killer that lurks in the background of all these stories.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

As new reader to the Dark Star series, this now provides me with a understanding of what has happened or is going on with the characters I have read in both Descent and Aftermath. Which clarifies Lyndsey's descent into the darkness. She was taken first by brothers and Ari's deeper descent happened after the fake funeral for Logan but seems to be a bit off, confusing as this maybe is after Logan is supposedly dead and she has already contracted aids but if this is when she happens to get it, her timeliness is a little off for me. As it appears this is after Logan and when she becomes the property of the primary brother (was his name ever mentioned). Dark_Logan, you have me locked up once again in the dark dungeon of no escape.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Theres alot like this happens when we womens go to bars either alone or with friends and have a bit to much to drink or just out on the prowl for a Good Time and a Man like Mens do looking for Us womens when they out.

Its nice it seem that these Mens got there act down together and as Brothers work well together to get what They NEED and like still got Lyndsey off to.

The Whole Bondage thing is so HOTT when its done with Mens who done it before and know how to work it and not Fumble around. The Collaring and the Spreading OPEN of Our Legs to them so we cant close them cause they Tied OPEN. Oooo that FEELING of Helpless Wanton SEX. I LOVE IT. But thats me. I been called a FREAK alot of times cause how I was or Let Mens Do me.

So yeah I liked this story and I liked the whole Dominant and Bondage Themes. It reminds me alot of my younger and times I was trying New Things with Mens or Broadening my Horizons by Mens and mostly Black Mens Opening these white thighs of mine up wider for anything they wanted to try or do to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you again

So A Dirty Blonde kicks in the AIDS impact for Logan and Steve and anyone they are with sexually involved with for the next 12 months following that story. So my original guess of 17-23 characters potentially infected climbs higher.

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_about 3 years agoAuthor

Loose time line ...to avoid ‘teasing’

1. Housebroken

2. Songbird

3. Lock-In

4. Dirty Blonde

5. Sombre Horizon

There’s around an 14 month period between part 1 and 5

Where future story’s fit remains to be seen ...I still like the ambiguity and when I’ve done with the characters I’ll ask the good people at Literotica to order (or edit titles at my end)

There’s an ending already in mind ...it’s what happens between now and then that will fill your gaps/quest for knowledge ...you’ve noticed even asked what happens to Nisha following end of ‘Dirty Blonde’.

Maybe that’s crucial... maybe I’m just teasing.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stood Up Previous Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
Persephone Trying the new 'Tinder for Rapists' App.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies Emily is anally taken against her will at the movies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bastard Ch. 01 A girl is erotically tormented for a stranger's amusement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories