A Dark Tale Ch. 08

Story Info
Geoff finally gets what he wants.
7k words
4.23
11.2k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your nice comments. Sylvia G.

***

Geoff.

Sylvia won't talk about what happened, she just lays there in bed, sulking. I know she wants me gone, but I have a few things to do before that. Still she's gone back to work today.

I've been to see Jayne; she says debts have been paid. She did let slip where broken nose works, a fucking accountant he is. So I went to see him, had a nice little chat, and he was only too willing to give me the money I owes Sylvia. Unless he wanted his wife, and the rest of his firm to know what he gets up to.

I got the paving slabs when she was working too. That Neil was a little jumpy, but I told him straight he aint getting any money for them, still they is now laid.

So I'm off to my dad's old farm for a few days. I'm in quandary though, I mean Sylvia's been through a lot, and Jayne has had what she wants from her. It's like we all want Sylvia, for this and that. She has pissed me of though, not talking to me, she hasn't said one word to me, not a thank you for punching that bloke even. Honestly I don't know why I like her so much. Her fucking nose in the air again, and she didn't even blink one of those sexy long eyelashes of hers, when I told her I was leaving today.

This is why I get confused sometimes. I want things to be nice for her then I think, fuck it, the stuck up cow doesn't deserve anything nice. Geoffrey Baker is doing what he wants from now on, and when Sylvia is my wife, she'll have to do as she's told.

Gwen Higgs.

"So let me get this right, you followed Mr Baker to an accountant's office in the high street. He emerged 20 minutes later with Derek March, and they both went to a bank and Baker waited outside?"

"Yes Ma'am, Derek March came out 10 minutes later, and then handed over a large envelope to Mr Baker. March went to leave, but Baker dragged him round a corner, and Baker then appeared to be checking the contents of the envelope."

"And you're sure Detective Parsons that it was money Baker pulled out of the envelope?"

"Yes Ma'am, and then Baker drove back to Ms Summers' house and posted the money through her letterbox."

"Okay, and was Ms Summers in?"

"That I don't know Ma'am. But Baker did drive to her work place, and stared through the window for a few minutes. Then he got in his van and head off in the direction of the motorway, so he could be anywhere right now."

"Okay, while Baker is away we'll shelve this side of the operation for the moment. I should have a warrant to search the sex shop in a few days. We'll see how we get on there."

Sylvia.

It has been two days now since Geoff left. I'm starting to feel myself again. As for the sex shop and what happened there, I'm trying not to think of it. The trouble is, when I lay in bed at night, I can't stop thinking about it, the sex, all those men taking me, and the foot guy doing what he did.

My whole life is bizarre at the moment. Geoff left the money he took from me through my door; I wasn't expecting that, also I've got new paving slabs laid in my garden.

Last night I put my nipple rings back through my nipples, and I set my vibrator going, and hooked my thumbs through the rings and pulled. I kept imagining Geoff pulling the rings as he fucked me, and then he turned into Derek.

So I'm sat here in town in a café, work done for the day, and I'm staring out of the window, wondering if I'll see Geoff again, but hoping not. I still remember the look of horror on his face, when he saw the state I was in in the sex shop, and the punch he landed on Derek's nose.

"Hello Ms Summers, you do know you are smiling to yourself?"

I look up, and there is that copper staring down at me, smiling.

"Hello, Detective Parsnip, isn't it?" I reply coldly.

His smile drops, "I'm sorry if I offended you in the past. You just looked so happy, it is nice to see."

I shrug really not bothered, and he moves away to a table behind me. For a moment the look on his face comes back to me. I close my eyes and I can see the almost hurt feeling in his eyes. I hear him ordering a coffee, and in one insane moment I jump up and walk to his table.

"Fuck me, now or never."

I walk out the café feeling my heart race a little. I walk purposely, willing him to follow me, and promising to be a better person if he does. For a few seconds the sound of people and traffic going by stops. My ears are tuning in searching for footsteps behind me, there's nothing. I listen harder and harder and I stop, to negate the sound of my high heels. Still nothing for another second and then hurrying shoes behind me. I spin round and there he is looking a little sheepish. Perhaps he thought I was joking? No I had a determind look on my face that would have told him I wasn't.

"Where did, I mean where shall we go?"

I want to smile at him but I can't. It wouldn't go with the overpowering sensation of lust that I'm feeling.

"Fuck me somewhere, just take me and do it."

His eyes look deeply into mine, so deep I can feel tears welling up. He moves forward and takes my hand. He drags me up an alley, the same alley that I've seen Geoffrey Baker in. His head turns searching for a place. He pushes me through a gate to the back of one of the shops. I think it was the gate that Matt appeared from a while ago.

He kicks the gate shut, and I pull my panties and tights down I hoist up my skirt, and then bend over a bin. He's in me within a second or two, fucking me from behind, and panting in my ear.

Everything about this fuck is frantic, and that's all it is, just a fuck. I keep telling him in quiet passionate whispers, not to stop. He grunts and jabs hard in me. My hand tries to find something to grab hold of, before I topple head first over the bin. I stretch my hand out, until it comes into contact with the rough wall.

"Do it harder, harder you bastard, hurt me," I hiss.

He does, he drives in hard grunting with each push. I'm savouring one of the quickest orgasms I've had for ages. It's bliss, and yet so desperate, it's all I can do to muffle my cries from wild screams, to low frantic gasps.

I can feel my hair becoming loose in the clips, strands fall down over my face, and I shut my eyes to blot out everything, apart from the feeling of his cock buried deep in my pussy.

He comes, and starts making this high pitched squeak just behind me. He pulls out and stands behind me panting, in fact we both are. I struggle to push myself upright. I kick off my shoes and pull my tights off the one remain leg they hang from. I pull up my panties and wiggle my skirt down. I turn facing him, pulling the remaining clips out of my hair, and then I shake my head, and then try my best to tidy my hair up a little. He watches me go all through this, but it is only now I see the look on his face. I know what he is thinking.

"Don't worry I don't want to marry you, you're just a fuck. What's up, aren't women supposed to behave like this? I used you like men use me, get over it."

He backs away rubbing his hand over his mouth, looking as guilty as hell. He mumbles something, gives me one final disbelieving look, and goes out of the gate. I follow a couple of minutes later. I walk home feeling the evidence of what he mumbled he shouldn't have done, collect in my panties.

He was quite shocked to see me at the police station the next day. I asked for him at the desk. I realised then I didn't even know his first name.

He comes through and sees me waiting; he grabs my arm and pulls me into a small room. His eyes are questioning me, rapidly flicking back and forth, looking deep into my eyes. He looks insecure, the first time I've ever seen a policeman look like that. I hold up his police ID wallet, he goes to take it from me, and I flick my wrist out the way of his reaching hand.

"I found it on the ground," I open it and read his name, "Tommy."

He thanks me with a slight reluctance. I give the ID up to him.

"Sylvia, I mean, Ms Summers, we can't see each other."

I nod, but I don't take my eyes from his. I move forward so my lips are close to his. I reach up and kiss his lips slowly.

"Then this is goodbye,"I whisper, still looking deep into his eyes.

I turn and reach for the door, as I start to pull it open his hand pushes it back closed, and he twists the lock. His lips are on me franticly kissing me, as his hand goes up my skirt, and finds my bare pussy. I push him back, and his eyes look at me questioningly. Slowly I run my hand up the bulge in his trouser, and bring the zip down in the next motion. I reach in the opening and pull out his cock. I tug him to the table using his dick as a leash. I push him back so he is bent backwards, propping his body up by his arms behind him.

He stays like that waiting for whatever I'm going to do next. He gulps and then watches me pull my skirt up. His eyes are drawn between my legs, and I reach out and take his cock in my hand again. I step forward, open my legs, and I pull his cock between my pussy lips, but I do not let him enter me. I give his cock one long slow swipe between my legs, coating his cock head with my juice.

"Close your eyes," I whisper seductively.

His eyes close, and I give his cock head another taste of my wetness, and then I quickly tug my skirt down, rush to the door, and let myself out.

That same night he comes to my house, I let him in, and we fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and then I kick him out.

We see each other for 3 more nights, and the process is repeated, we fuck, and then I kick him out. On the third night I tell him I've had enough of him, and not to come round again. He looks a little lost, but I remind him I was only interested in his cock, and now, I'm not.

The fourth night he comes round later. I hear the knock on the door, I open it, but it isn't Detective Parson, Neil bursts in.

"Bev knows, her mum, told her. I'm in the shit now because of you. And look at this fucking thing."

He drops his trouser and I see a lump of plastic covering his cock, with a padlock on it.

"I'll never get this off now, you fucking bitch!"

He spins round and I see a fist land on the side of his jaw. He falls in a crumpled heap with his trousers twisted round his knees.

"Well fuck me; you are wearing a faggot cock cage thing."

I'm staring up at Geoff who is laughing down at Neil. He stops laughing and pulls Neil to his feet with one hand, and then throws him back on the couch.

"Now didn't I tell you not to come bothering Sylvia."

"It won't be just me you fucking ape. The police raided Bev's mum's sex shop. They found some of the copies of Sylvia having sex with a load of men, and Derek got picked up too, they found a copy of the same thing in the boot of his car. Debbie has kicked him out, and I've lost my job because of you and those fucking paving slabs. It's all because of her."

Geoff thumps him again, strips his trousers and pants off, and then throws him out.

Blue flashing lights are spinning round outside, and I just slump on the couch.

"Hah, now we'll get to the bottom of this," Geoff says, and opens the door.

After three hours of questioning I've persuaded the police I don't want to make charges over what happened in the sex shop. Gwen Higgs doesn't like it much, but it seems she can do Jayne for making unlawful DVD's, and running prostitution from the sex shop. Detective Parsons never looked me in the eye the whole time.

"You can go now Ms Summers."

I hear the words but I'm sure deep down she wanted to do me for something.

"How did you know about the DVD?"

"Your knight in shinning armour told us all about it," she says sarcastically and jerks her thumb at Geoffrey Baker, who is being told off for smoking in a police station."

I grab Geoff's hand, and drag him away from the three policemen trying to get him to stub his cigarette out.

"Ungrateful bunch, I give them all that info and they start taking offence because I had a fag while I was waiting for you."

I sit in his van and even now I feel numb.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Just take me home."

Geoff.

Fuck that, I'm not taking her home. You know she hasn't even thanked me for getting her out of this mess.

"Hey I gave that Neil a good thumping didn't I?"

"You know I'm not grateful for that. You've just made things worse. You thumped Derek too; it would surprise me if you mugged Frank."

"Well he had it coming. The pretty boy with the shiny shoes was two timing you. Now what? Why are you looking at me with the narrow eyes?"

"Stop the van. You mugged Frank? Let me out, this is all because of you."

"Now don't get lippy. I've been watching over you."

"No you haven't, you've been stalking me. Stop or I swear I'll go back to the police station and tell them you assaulted Frank."

"You think you're better than me. Well who do you think fixed your fucking iron and your tap? Hah, I can see you are a little lost for words. Like when I was having a feel on the bus, didn't mind that did you, Oh no. In fact I bet you thought that dip you got in the fridge tasted funny, its what fucking stuck up bitches like you need, still got your tit rings in though haven't you."

"Let me go you animal."

She has done it this time, this time she is going to have to pay. So I give her a belt from one of those things the police use. I nicked it off one of the cops when he was trying to get me out the door. It knocked her unconscious instantly. Off with the engine and grab her quick. I drag her out of the van and pin her against the side, while I open the side door. I don't care what she was saying; I've had enough of the ungrateful cow. I shove her in the van and slam the door behind us. I rip her blouse open, pull her tits out, and there they are, her nips and those lovely rings.

There she's all chained up and gagged to keep her fucking mouth shut when she comes round.

I got her at the farm now and she is starting to wake up. I pull the gag from her mouth, and then she starts on at me, about I can't do this and I can't do that, just like that fucking shrink. I wish she would just shut the fuck up. So I yank on the chain, giving her tits a good rough tug.

That's better; Sylvia has gone all fucking wimpy now, trying to get out of it. This is it, fuck the witch, and make her pay Geoff.

So I spin her round and start ripping her skirt off. Her fucking tights too then those tiny little knickers, I hold them looking at them for a few moments.

"What good are these? I was going to gag you with them, but there isn't enough fucking material to gag Norman, let alone you're always mouthing off gob. Oh you don't know Norman do you, well here he is see, with Angel, and Bobby?"

I yank back the cover off the cage. Instantly she shuts up, and stares with those wide open green eyes.

"I can see you are memorized, I mean mesmerised. They are my pet rats."

"They are not pet rats they are, are real wild rats you fool."

"I know that, I just need someone to talk to, but now you are here."

I push her over the cage as she screams, and I hook the chain to the top of the cage. Her tits are 6 inches above the cage, and the rats look up squeaking. Poor Sylvia, she is shaking from head to foot.

"Don't be frightened Sylvia, I got you, and they can't get their nasty teeth and sharp claws in your tits."

Sylvia.

I can feel Geoff's cock grinding into my pussy from behind, as the three rats look up at me squeaking noisy, and baring their tiny sharp teeth.

"Don't worry I got you, no need to shake so. They can't get at your tits, if they could they would probably, rip your nipples, to shreds!"

He groans in my ear, and all I can do is watch the rats feverishly jump about the cage. Geoff's cock jams into my pussy, and he starts fucking me harder, as I stare at the rats. They squeal and squeak, and are climbing over each other, trying to get higher!

"You, you won't let them get me, w, will you?" I gasp.

Geoff groans in my ear, almost like what I have just said has turned him on! My hard nipples are just a few inches from the bars of the cage now. I pull back against the chain to the full extent. The rats look so evil, so frightening, and they are in such a frenzy I'm clinging to Geoff's trousers behind me!

Geoff yells and then fills my pussy. He stabs deep, and my tits mash against the cage roof. I scream and he pulls me up. His cock is out of me now, and I'm still clinging behind me to his trousers.

He unhooks the chains from the rat cage, and I feel safer as we back away. We stand there in silence, apart from heavy breathing. We just watch the rats as they become less frenzied, and slowly calm down. We stay there watching for the next few minutes, as they settle down, huddle together, and sleep.

"I am hungry," Geoff mumbles as he pulls up his zip and slaps me on the ass.

I stand there as he goes to the kitchen. I'm in a sort of trance just watching the rats, and feeling my racing heart slowly calm down. No longer are they chasing round the bottom of the cage, they sleep peacefully, like three little angels. I tuck my breasts back in my blouse, and I notice a little red spot of blood on my right breast. I shudder and wipe it with a tissue from the box. I'm still trembling, and I have trouble with the buttons, so I leave them open. I walk out of the door slowly, still watching the rats over my shoulder. Finally I give myself a mental slap round the face, and 10 minutes later I'm eating tea with Geoff, trying to think of a way out of here.

The following morning Geoff tells me he has to go out for a few hours. He chains me up in a windowless room, with only the rats and a radio for company.

I've been here a few weeks, but it already feels like an eternity. I've been out of the house a few times, but Geoff either drugs me or never leaves my side. When he leaves me at home, he chains my ankle to a wall. I've pleaded with him to give me the freedom from that awful room, and he has.

In the first week he drugged me and dressed me up in his mother's tattered old wedding dress. We ended up at a church, and god knows what he had on the frightened vicar, but he married us. Yes, I'm married to him, I'm now Mrs Baker. He hung the certificate on the wall in a wooden frame, which once housed a photo of a man and woman he says was his mum and dad.

At least since our wedding I'm no longer locked in that horrible room. I can get from the kitchen to the room with the rats, but the chain isn't long enough to let me get to a door or window.

I find myself drawn to the small cage. I stand watching the rats for a few minutes. I put the box of rat poison down next to the cage. I know Geoff will go mad, but this has to happen. I stare for a few more minutes. It feels strange having the power of life and death in my hands. I open the box and pull out the scoop with a few pellets on it. Even now I'm trembling, but this has to happen!

20 minutes later I'm stood in the kitchen trembling and sweating. I look back at the rats that are still now, in the bottom of the cage. I can't believe I did it, but I did. I didn't feed them the rat poison. I fed them milk, and some strange meat that Geoff keeps in the fridge for them.

We are miles from anywhere, in some rotten old run down farm that Geoff said belonged to his father. The whole place is surrounded by thick woodland, and it gets very creepy here at night. An old fashioned tap drips into a sink that was probably installed when the place was built. Today I cleaned up the rubbish which was strewn around the floor, not because I wanted to, but to stop myself from going mad.

Geoff comes back a few hours after he left, and we stand staring at each other.

"Now, we both know you been a dirty fucking girl in the past, but Geoff don't mind, because you and I are going to be together forever. I'm sure you don't mind getting away from all those friends of yours, do you?"

12