All Comments on 'A Dash of Rum and Mum's Tits'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Out standing

I love rum and coke,and horney mothers too. looking forward to more adventures with the two of them.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
good one

i loved it such a turn on i could not help but cum thnkin of young cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fucking excellent - who could resist a mother like that?

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
another great story

another great story, although the paragraph about licking her cunt on the beach seemed out of place. other than that, it was a great read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
I'm going to be a real prat, and bug you for more of this.

The topic couldn't be better, tits, mother/son, vacation.

Please, more.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 12 years agoAuthor
hi, eric

... i don't usually answer comments directly on the PC page, however ... i'll bear this in mind and see what i can do - no promises, but ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

It is a supurb read. The scene about him licking her cunt was a bit out of place, but 5/5 anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

Every Mother and Son should have a relationship like that! I want to have a relationship like that with my real life Mother! She drives me nuts being such a cock teaser!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"A Dash of Rum and Mum's Tits:" - Elaine and Eric - (Mother and Son)

Unfortunately, if Elaine had not such a huge ego, so in love with herself, prior to this vacation jaunt with her son Eric, this story in actuality would have progressed further and smoother, I have no doubt. Obviously she should most certainly be proud of her new boobs/tits/hooters/jugs/breasts (take your pick), and show no quarter to any female for her new elegant self!!!

Since Elaine has been divorced for so many years there should no reason she and Eric could not continue, full time, being incestual lover's, as Elaine and Eric. They both now adore and actually, are deeply love the other. Should (hopefully wishing) the writer elect to further the combined lover's life of this lovely couple, in their new-found carnal, incestual and fully connsummated love and sex affair--as man and woman, male and female--he the writer could give the life of mother and son, now meshed, melded and united, a life with the appearances of newly weds! Elaine's ex-husband, Eric's father, should not be any hinderance as they have been divorced now for so many years! Eric will need lots of practice though keeping his mouth shut; there were at least four or five instances of him referring to his mother as "mum" rather than "Elaine", as she had to continually remind him!!!

The story is fast-paced, but well written, articulated and produced. The characters are persons of elan and elegance; they seem to make a loving and lovely couple, even appearances as marrieds! Their dialogue and banter is crisp, precise and intelligently expressed. The writer is skilled and gifted. I would advise he should extend the life of his stories, addling some introduction and background details early in the story! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The image of mom being so engrossed with her new breasts....

sort of spoiled some of the story but the actual of both of them enjoying so much the attention to her breasts makes this a true 6 instead of a 5. We would love lots more chapters just about their romance with her feelings....

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
really hot story

loved these characters, plot, sex scenes-well done-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

The whore goes and gets A new oversized pair of knockers ,, the kid gets a hard on over them and the bitch gets mad ???? I fucking imagine,, what was the point to having them if they were not to entice and encourage

Give me A fucking break Romeo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

an allrite yarn . hope there will B a part 2 . well though out story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate to this

My mother,father and I went to a beautiful resort for two weeks when I was in high school. I didn't want to be there at all. My dad got called to come home for some government job or something. Mom was pissed and started to flirt with all the other men there. She came back to our bungalow one night drunk and just stripped off her clothes. I was lying in bed and she must have thought I was dad as she climbed in my bed and snuggled up to me. She reached down and grabbed my dick and started pumping it. The next thing I know she is hopping on top of me and telling me how some guy at the bar tried to fuck her in the bathroom. She told me that I better fuck her good or she would go find him. I had never fucked anyone before and just laid there shocked. She hopped off and got on her hands and knees and said to fuck her like a whore. I got behind her and did what I thought it as right. It must have worked as she screamed out she was cumming. In the morning I woke up spooned with her. My dick got hard and I slipped it into her. I fucked her for a while and she started to come to. She seemed to love it until she wanted to do it from the front. When she rolled over and I was climbing between her legs she screamed. She didn't know we had been fucking all night. I wish I could say we had sex the rest of the trip but she was really freaked out. I never got to fuck her again but I will never forget that night .

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 7 years agoAuthor
@ I can relate to this

thanks for the scene idea. i'll have to write that up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editing

Hi there is a paragraph out of place 30th from the end that should be a couple of paragraphs later furthermore nice story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
GERONIMO!!

How can these people criticize the master!!

69licklover6969licklover69about 3 years ago

beginning to read all your stories.great writing and makes great reading.reminds me of the time i had with my aunt

sexy_threadssexy_threadsover 2 years ago

Love that she's still so thrilled with showing off her boobs.

Bet she'd be awesome in heels too... time for a follow up? :)

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Another outstanding story, you captured the raw desire many sons have for their moms. Unfortunately we all can't be as lucky but I imagine that there's more that are and get away with it. Thanks again for writing it's appreciated very much.😁😜👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello ! .. love the story ! Theres one para thats out of place... 'I licked my mother's sex as she lay on the sand'. Just wanted to contribute .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

An excellent mutually consensual incestuous love story between mother and son. What was refreshing about this story is that no one felt ashamed, guilty, experienced self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt. They realized they honestly love each other and want to unconditionally share each other emotionally, physically, and psychologically. Beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.