A Date in Gettysburg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled up to her townhouse, referring to our truck cab make-out, she said, "I hope you're not unset with me. When we go that far, I want to be naked with you, naked in a bed with no one else around."

"I'm hardly upset with you," I said. For reassurance, I held and kissed her as best I could over the center console. Then I said, "I'm totally onboard with the naked in a bed idea. But there's no rush. Ever play chess in bed?"

"Just with myself." She clasped her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Ohmygod, talk about the wrong context. What I meant to say is, I've got this computer set with ten levels of play and sometimes I play with it in bed."

We had a good laugh over that. The fact that she could laugh at herself made her even more endearing to me. "Bethany, we have to get together again and soon," I said.

"Agreed. As Lincoln said, 'it is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.'"

I shook my head in wonder. "You're amazing! Can you recite the whole Gettysburg Address?"

"Just bits and pieces when appropriate," she said, "and I thought it was appropriate. As well as fitting and proper." She then stepped out of the truck and shut the door. Leaning into the passenger side window, she said, "I had a fantastic time, Cody. Call me soon."

I watched as she walked to her front door, then turned and waved for a final goodbye. Then I drove off, thinking that Gettysburg would never look quite the same to me again.

12