A Date to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled to be right, and a laughing moan escaped my mouth. "Oh, fuck," I murmured as the widest part entered me. I breathed deeply and allowed myself to adjust to the stretching of my usually taut ass. I loved the feeling and was about to ask if you'd make me come again by fucking my pussy while I had the buttplug in, but I was distracted by feeling you move behind me. I climbed back to my hands and knees, intentionally displaying my plugged ass and swollen pussy, before glancing back at you. You didn't notice the shift, as you were staring intently while stroking your perfectly stiff cock.

Yours is the cock to which all others should be measured, in my opinion. It's both long and thick, and nearly perfect in symmetry. It flushes a gorgeous pink when hard, except for the head, which turns nearly purple. When you stand, it juts proudly forward, weighed down a bit by its size. Your foreskin feels like silk to the touch, and I'm constantly amazed by how sensitive being uncircumcised makes you. Watching you stroke yourself mesmerizes me, and I've sometimes fingered myself wildly to the image you with your cock in your hand, watching me.

Caught up in my reverie, I didn't realize you had noticed me watching you, nibbling my lower lip. You jolted me back to the present by pressing two fingers firmly against the base of the buttplug, forcing it as deep in my ass as it could go. A wave of what felt like fire coursed through me. You continued to rub your cock while rhythmically pressing on the base of the plug. The sensation is the best kind of torture. My clit is sore from having been swollen for so many hours, and my mind is reeling from all the pleasure and anticipation. I felt you pull at the base of the plug, and gasped a little as it popped out, leaving me feeling empty.

I didn't have time to protest before I realized you were preparing a brand-new toy for me.

A six-inch black dildo, purchased in hopes that I could one day be trained enough to enjoy your giant cock in my ass. You are substantially larger than this toy, but the goal was to stretch me just enough to give you access. I sucked in air as you spread me open and began to work the dildo into me. I remembered with surprise how accommodating my body is, and eventually, it was buried inside me. I felt as if I was as full as I could be, and without conscious decision, I widened my stance to accommodate its size. You pressed gently on the wide base, ensuring it was snugly and completely inside me. Then I felt your hands on my hips. I repositioned myself, trying to manage our height difference. I slid my knees and lowered my chest into what could generously be described as a modified downward dog pose. I felt your hip bones against my ass as you positioned yourself to slide into my waiting pussy. I found I was holding my breath, bracing myself for superior pleasure.

It took several attempts to get the right angle, but finally I felt your head slip through my entrance, and I hear a quiet groan of enjoyment. I shivered at the sound, loving the idea that you're so excited by me. As you continued to thrust into me, I squeezed my muscles, appreciating your width. As I released my grip, I felt two sensations at once. First, I realized you had buried the full length of your cock inside me, which had seemed physically impossible. Second, I realized that your hips had met me from behind, and your thrust had forced the dildo even further into me. I felt my nerve endings buzz, and saw lights pop before my eyes. I couldn't begin to imagine the sheer bliss I was going to feel with your next movement.

You seemed to sense that I was overwhelmed, and you paused briefly before beginning to slowly thrust in and out. You weren't nearly as deep as you had been, and I turned my head to face you. You smiled wickedly and I realized you were teasing me. You built a rhythm, but still didn't allow yourself to fill me. I tried to focus on imagining what you were feeling, hoping I could bring myself to the brink that way. I imagined that with each thrust you felt the velvety softness of my pussy. I pictured my muscles stimulating you, the way I would with my lips and tongue. I wondered if you could feel increased pressure inside me from the dildo, and if it's tip stroked along your cock through my flesh. All this contemplation drove me closer to coming, but never over the edge. I became impatient and attempted to force you to give me what I wanted by rocking my hips against your rhythm. You steadied me with your hands and I groaned in frustration.

"Please," I whimpered. I was on the verge of begging you to fuck me.

A few more slow thrusts before you buried your cock completely in me. I half-moaned, half-screamed your name as my pussy and ass gripped you and the dildo hard. From that instant, you began fucking me forcefully, each move of your hips causing a new wave of pleasure. Within a minute, I was panting for breath, pleading with you not to stop, to fill my pussy and ass, to make me come. Moments later, I screamed and shuddered as an orgasm ripped through me. It was so powerful that I saw stars, and I felt myself gush with much-delayed satisfaction. I let the waves wash over me, not trying to steady my breathing or stop my pussy from contracting.

I went limp on the bed, as you tapped my calf, our nonverbal cue for "roll over". I languidly rolled to my back and realized you had not come when I did. Your cock was bobbing in front of you, stiff, and slick with my come. I sat up and licked and sucked the head eagerly. I took you into my mouth and continued stroking with my tongue, attempting to lick you clean. I loved the salty taste of my pussy on you. I felt you twitch in my throat as your hands gently pushed me back, positioning my ankles on your shoulders. You took your cock in your hand and guided it easily into me. At this angle, you could reach the deepest parts of me, and I knew I would be coming again within seconds. With the dildo still buried in my ass, I felt a fullness I have never experienced. As I had hoped, I was in the throes of an earth-shattering orgasm almost instantly. I felt liquid run down my legs and into the cleft of my ass. A series of spasms clenched my pussy around your cock, and I begged you to come inside me. I wanted to feel you explode, filling me, but you had other plans.

With one final thrust, you withdrew from me and rolled me back to my stomach. A familiar tug and pop, as you pulled the dildo from my ass. I felt deflated. Were you done? Why hadn't you come?

Before I could begin to ask, I felt your slick cock sliding between my ass cheeks. I could sense you guiding it towards the typically tight hole that you had so meticulously prepared for this. I felt the now-familiar stretching, though this time, instead of the somewhat clinical feeling of silicone, I felt the velvety warmth of your skin. My asshole resisted you still, and you increased the pressure, guiding your cock with one hand and steading yourself with the other. I felt myself stretch beyond anything I had ever experienced. The combination of pain and pleasure was unreal and I sucked in my breath.

After what felt like minutes of slow and deliberate pressure, I felt my ass grip the head of your perfect cock. I sighed with pleasure. I have waited years to give you my ass, knowing you wanted it more than anything. You've tolerated me teasing you by staring deeply into your eyes while slipping my middle finger into my ass, by asking you how badly you want to feel your cock buried there. You'd been so patient and had never pushed beyond my limits. Now I wanted you to fuck my ass until I felt you come hard inside me.

I heard you moan with satisfaction and I spread my thighs, inviting you to go deeper inside me. I steadied my breathing, knowing the key to taking as much of your cock as possible is to stay relaxed. With time, I realized you'd already pushed a few inches in me, and you began to gently thrust in and out. This time, there was no teasing. Each thrust was designed to push your cock deeper inside me than the last. I knew you want to fill me, wanted to feel my ass contract around you, from head to base.

I focused on the feeling of you stretching me wider than ever before. I fetl so incredibly full, and the pressure caused unimaginable satisfaction. I told you in a whisper that I felt "so fucking full" as your pace quickened. I wonder how this felt for you. What sensations were you experiencing with each motion?

You told me it felt "so fucking good," and I asked if was nice and tight. You could only manage to moan in response, and my pussy flushed. I was on the verge of coming again, and my thoughts became hard to process. In a few swift moves, I was straddling you while you laid on your back, guiding your cock back to my ass. Surprisingly, I was able to position you quickly so that I could impale myself on you. Slowly, I lowered myself onto you, stretching myself again. It still felt unfamiliar, but each entry was more satisfying.

I took as much of your cock into me as I could, and began to rock my hips. I developed a rhythm, moving upwards until just your head was inside me, then thrusting down to take as much as I could. I was overwhelmed by the physical sensations and by the feeling of power, both that you were buried deep in my ass, and that I was on top, fucking you with increasing abandon. I kissed you, sucking on your lower lip briefly. I steadily increased the speed of my movements, and your pupils dilated more than I had ever seen. Your chest flushed and your fingers dug into my hips.

When I realized I was about to feel you fill me with your come, I began to shake. I gripped your chest with my hands to keep from losing my balance or my pace, as one last orgasm ignited inside me. My muscles spasmed hard, squeezing your cock even more tightly. I saw you freeze just as I feel your cock jolt inside me. I felt a pulse of hot come deep inside my ass, then another. I collapsed onto you, holding you inside me until I felt you stop twitching and begin to soften.

I released you and rolled to lie next to you, fulfilled. I felt intense love and trust, and a sense of deep contentment to get to experience so much intimacy and euphoria with you. I felt empowered by your willingness to let me take control and by your enthusiasm at pleasing me. I breathed in deeply, inhaling soap and sweat, the familiar and comforting smell of your skin.

12