Mandy's Sexcapade: Anal Virgin No More

Story Info
My longing for my wife's incredible ass is finally rewarded!
10.4k words
4.72
90.5k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

Author's note:

Today is Tuesday, 3/24/2020, and the world is currently dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. I hope "Anal Virgin No More"--- and my wife's incredible ass--- will provide you with a pleasant escape, however brief. Please stay safe!

This series is a non-sequential addendum to the "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline.

******************************************************************************

Prologue

I'm a very lucky man to be married to the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world.

This is, by no means, intended to objectify or demean my wife, but Amanda possesses 3 tangible characteristics --- in no specific order--- that, in my humble opinion, place her in the highest echelons of physical beauty.

The first is the flawlessness of her face and the unblemished texture of her naturally tan skin. I've come to fetishize Amanda's adorable freckles, which is perhaps her sexiest feature of all, but the way her brown eyes always twinkle with mischief, like there's an inside joke that only she's aware of, is equally mesmerizing. And her smile... it lights up the world more brilliantly than the sun on my darkest days

Aside from her supermodel-like good looks, people probably notice Amanda's amazing breasts first when she enters the room: 34c... perfect in shape, size, and firmness... perfect in every way! Amanda's breasts are obviously glorious when fully exposed, but I somehow adore them even more when they're wrapped in a snug, sweaty sports bra.

Lastly, of course, is Amanda's incomparable ass. My wife doesn't possess a "bubble butt" or an "apple bottom"; far from it. In fact, she would be highly insulted were anyone to describe her bottom as such! No, she flaunts a sleek, super-toned bottom, achieved from strenuous workouts at the gym and running 20+ miles weekly, that is as firm as I get whenever I see it. And like Amanda's breasts, the sight of her bare bottom is an ungodly pleasure, yet it's even more arousing when she wears her sexy yoga pants.

Ah, how I adore my wife's incredible ass...

******************************************************************************

Several strands of Amanda's long black silky hair fell over her face, and she blew them aside through the corner of her mouth. Though my wife had just returned from the gym, she was diligently washing dishes that I had oafishly forgotten in the sink. Her back was to me, and I stood behind her unnoticed.

I stared at Amanda in admiration. Her hair covered most of her backside. However, clad in a snug sports bra and yoga pants that left little to the imagination, it was difficult not to notice the chiseled muscles of my wife's V-shaped upper torso. Her body was sculpted as if made of granite, and she was, literally, a model of health and fitness. But my eyes insidiously drifted downward as they always did when Amanda's back was to me.

That ass... my god... that incredible, perfect ass...

I stood in the middle of our kitchen and gazed at Amanda vacuously. The mere sight of her bottom, especially in those sexy yoga pants, made me harder than diamond. I was so engrossed by its perfection that I didn't realize she had shut off the water until she turned around.

My wife regarded with me with a bemused expression, but I hardly noticed. I went from being mesmerized by her behind to fixating on her beautiful breasts and sexy 6-pack abs that rippled impressively with the slightest movement. "Are you staring at my ass again, babe?" Ironically, she was only joking.

I blushed. "Yea... uh... actually, I was, Mandy." At that, her freckled cheeks turned a darker shade than mine. "Sorry, you caught me red-handed."

Amanda threw a dishrag that narrowly missed my head. "You're horribly, you know that?" But she was smiling and clearly appreciated my attentiveness to her form.

I quickly glided towards her, placed my hands on her hips, and spun her around. Driving my crotch into her behind, I playfully pinned Amanda to the kitchen sink. My burgeoning erection pressed into the crease of her ass as I encircled her with my arms. Amanda squealed and attempted to squirm away, but I had her trapped precisely where I wanted her.

The firmness of her bottom... the softness of her hair... even her sweaty fragrance was like an irresistible pheromone.

I rubbed my crotch against Amanda's behind even harder; I wanted her to feel it.

My wife giggled. "Um, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you how crazy your ass is making me," I breathed in her ear.

Amanda purred, "I can tell. Maybe we should continue this discussion in the shower." Normally, that would've sounded perfect because some of the best sex that we ever experienced had taken place there.

But I required instant gratification.

"I can't wait," I confessed in a pained tone. "I'm so fucking hot for you that I need you right now." Amanda's luscious bottom had me so sex-crazed that I spoke my next words without thinking, and immediately regretted it: "I want to bend you over this sink and nail your ass."

My wife was typically adventuresome in bed. Save for the extremely bizarre, there wasn't anything that she wasn't willing to try at least once. We often watched porn together, dabbled with sex toys, and even practiced light bondage while taking turns being the "dom/domme" and "sub". But there were 2 specific boundaries that she unyieldingly maintained.

Amanda had a designated "No Fly Zone", which essentially meant that I was forbidden to cum anywhere above her neck. To put it succinctly, she would not finish my blowjobs by swallowing or allowing me to jack off near her face. I never pushed the issue. After all, oral sex was already an intimate act that required a great deal of trust between us, and my wife understandably considered swallowing semen grotesque, much less wearing it on her face! While I secretly fantasized about both, I was just happy to be receiving blowjobs fairly regularly.

But nailing Amanda in her incredible ass... now that was a different story. Unfortunately, her 2nd sexual exclusion was anal sex. Each time I would bring it up or even hedge around the topic, my wife would crinkle her nose and immediately end the discussion with a resounding "No!"

But the more Amanda denied me anal sex, the more I craved it. Her ass was so absurdly perfect that sodomizing it became an obsession. Sure, traditional vaginal sex, as well as oral sex, with my wife was as incredible as ever, but every time she was naked or simply walked by, I couldn't help but dream about poking her in the butt.

My wife grunted irritably, snapping me out of my thoughts, and immediately pushed me away. "Babe, you know how I feel about that."

Damn it, you're such an idiot, I berated myself. "I know, I know," I grumbled lamely. "But I was just hoping... I mean, I was really hoping that you might, you know... " My voice trailed off as I lifted my hands imploringly.

Amanda rolled her eyes with a look of immense disgust that almost killed the mood and shriveled my engorged penis to its original size.

Almost.

"Dishes are done, I'm going to take a shower," she hastily announced.

But I kept her pinned against the kitchen sink. "What if I just bend you over and take your pussy instead?" Sure, I was acting like a Neanderthal... but I was getting desperate!

Amanda chuckled evilly. "How mad would you be if I said 'no'... how frustrated would you be... huh?" My wife was relishing the absolute power that she wielded over me.

"Christ, Mandy. Are you going to make me get on my knees and beg? Because I will."

Amanda was amused by my pitiful desperation but, without even realizing it, was gently grinding her bottom against my crotch. I was so aroused that my penis was erect in my pants, and its underside was pinned along her vertical crease. I began to shift my body against hers, too, essentially dry-humping her butt.

I emitted a drawn-out moan. "Fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk....that feels SO good...."

"Yea? You like that, babe? You like it when I rub against my ass against your cock?" It was a rhetorical question, of course.

"Take off the leggings," I whispered. "I want to make love to you right now."

"Mmmm... but I like this. It's kind of kinky. And I like feeling you so hard against me. Don't you like it?" For emphasis, Amanda pressed her bottom more heavily into me, and the contact was overwhelmingly stimulating.

"God, yes. I love it, I fucking love it.... Christ, that feels good.... mmm, so good.... shit, Mandy, if you don't stop I'm going to explode in my pants." I was so out of control that I was talking like a foul-mouthed sailor.

"That's sort of the point, silly."

Amanda wiggled her hips, and that was my tipping point.

"OH....FUCK!"

A powerful climax surged between my legs as I dry-humped my wife's ass. I was howling and pumping wildly, and my arms automatically snaked around her body. A lesser woman wouldn't have tolerated how harshly I squeezed her breasts, but my wife merely cackled as I used her entire body to pleasure myself.

When I was finally spent, I backed away from Amanda gingerly, in utter disbelief that I had used her ass--- and to a lesser extent, her breasts--- to get off. I moved awkwardly, afraid to get the foul mess in my pants all over myself. My wife took one look at me and chortled.

"This isn't funny!"

"Are you complaining?" she asked me pointedly.

"Um, no. I am most certainly not." Dry-humping my wife's butt was like tittyfucking her: heavenly in every way imaginable.

My eyes were drawn back to Amanda's ass as she strode past me. Just as she was about to exit the kitchen, however, she stopped to look at me over her shoulder. "I'm going to shower now. Come join me." It was a statement, not a request. "Maybe I can clean you up before we make another mess."

My erection instantaneously returned.

******************************************************************************

A week later, Amanda and I were getting ready for a dinner date with my best friend Dimitri and his new girlfriend Kate, whom we'd be meeting for the first time. Dimitri was as dear to my wife as he was to me, so we both wanted to make a good impression on Kate for his sake. I was in our walk-in closet searching for a nice shirt when Amanda entered.

"How do I look?" she asked casually.

I turned around and, naturally, my breath caught in my throat.

Amanda was wearing a slinky black mini-dress. Composed of a very soft and stretchy material, the mini-dress was so thin and form-fitting that that it was like another layer of skin. It was strapless and sleeveless with an extremely low neckline that screamed attention to Amanda's eye-popping cleavage. The bottom of the minidress barely reached halfway down her thighs, showing off am exorbitant amount of her fabulously toned runner's legs. Combined with the stiletto heels that Amanda was wearing, the outfit made her legs appear obscenely long.

Despite Amanda's smorgasbord of sexiness, I was once again enthralled by her unbelievable ass. The way the minidress swaddled it so snuggly like plastic wrap was like a powerful magnet that I could not tear my eyes away from. It was blatantly obviously that my wife wasn't wearing any panties, which made her appearance impossibly sexier.

I had seen Amanda in this minidress before, of course. I had purchased it for a surprise dinner date [refers to "Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud"]. Now, 1 child and a few years later, my wife somehow appeared insanely hotter wearing it now compared to the first time.

"Still fits," she declared proudly while studying her profile in a full-length mirror.

Motherhood did not ruin my wife's figure in the least bit. She was clearly getting better with time, just like fine wine. I gazed at her rapturously. "Kate is going to hate you."

Amanda's was genuinely mortified as she spun to face me. "Why do you say that?"

"Because she's going to feel ugly and inadequate when she sees you in that dress."

"Omigod, babe. Please don't say that! Should I change?"

It was both a blessing and a curse for a woman to be so beautiful. Yet Amanda's humility was endearing. Along with her intelligence, wry sense of humor, and overall charm, it easily outshined her physical attributes, which was why I loved her so dearly.

"I'm only teasing you, Mandy. You look fantastic. Of course you shouldn't change!"

"Thank you, babe." Amanda beamed me a devastating smile that actually made me stagger back. She noticed my reaction, and her expression turned from loving appreciation to downright predatory. "We still have some time before we need to leave."

My wife threw an even more mischievous smile my way as she turned and sauntered into the bathroom without further comment. With a bulge in my pants and my heart thumping hard, I quickly followed. Amanda stopped to regard me demurely as she pulled the bottom the mini-dress above her hips.

She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Jesus Christ, Mandy. Your ass is fucking incredible."

My wife stepped to the bathroom sink and promptly leaned over it. With her face inches from the mirror and her upper half parallel to the floor, Amanda waggled her bottom seductively. As if her invitation wasn't clear enough, she reached back with one had to spread her pussy.

All I saw was pink.

I immediately dropped my pants.

I came right up to Amanda from behind. She brought her face to mine, and we kissed like 2 wild animals succumbing to their primal needs. Gripping my erection like a sword, I playfully slapped her ass with it and rubbed it along her vertical crease.

"Don't tease me like that, babe," she pouted girlishly. "I need you inside of me."

My wife received no arguments as I mounted her doggy-style. Knowing that she liked it a little rough, I palmed the back of her head to force Amanda to stare at herself in the mirror. "Watch as I bang the hell out of you," I growled.

Amanda and I had 3 specifics places where we especially enjoyed having sex: in front of a mirror, in the shower, and outdoor on a clear and sunny day. Currently, her eyes were as wide as her mouth as we gazed at our own reflection while making love. But I happened to catch sight of her puckered hole as I glanced down.

My cock throbbed even harder in Amanda's pussy. It was as if her asshole was calling to me... beckoning me... teasing me as it flashed before my eyes. Without thinking, I brushed the pad of my index finger over it.

Amanda flinched and she stared at me hard through the bathroom mirror but remained silent as I continued driving into her from behind. Somewhat emboldened, I licked my fingertip and traced it around the rim of her anus. I could see that her expression was somewhat wary now, but when my wife still didn't react negatively, I slipped the tip of my index finger in.

It was as if Amanda suddenly suffered an electric shock. Her head and spine instantly arched backwards and she gasped loudly. Furthermore, the entrance of her anus reflexively constricted. I couldn't believe that my fingertip had elicited such a dramatic reaction!

I realized it was now or never. "Please, Mandy," I begged. "Let me dry it." I didn't need to explain what I meant by "it".

To my utmost disbelief, she nodded!

I instantly slid out of her pussy and excitement filled my thoughts as I brought the tip of my erection to Amanda's anus.

I can't believe it, it's finally happening!

I missed my wife's nervous expression in the mirror as I began to penetrate her, but winced when her internal muscles automatically contracted at my intrusion.

Goddamn, she's got a tight ass!

Undaunted, I pushed harder, gritting my teeth as I was barely able to fit my bulbous head in halfway. It wasn't that my erection was a beastly size; rather, Amanda's anus was spasming so uncontrollably now that it was getting even tighter. But the sight of my cock partially buried in her ass so visually stimulating---- there mere fact that I was finally having anal sex with my wife so thrilling--- that it was worth the physical discomfort.

So I forced my manhood a quarter of the way in.

Amanda's expression quickly changed from apprehension to outright agony, but I was so engrossed in my own selfishness that I didn't notice it until she screamed.

"Babe, you're hurting me!"

I swore and immediately pulled out. "I'm so sorry, Mandy! Are you ok? I'm so sorry!"

My wife bore a painful expression, one that I had never seen before and tore at my heart, as she pulled her dress back down. She was grimacing when she replied unconvincingly, "I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You don't look fine. Here, let me---"

"I said, I'm fine!" she snapped.

I immediately grew silent, unsure of what to do, suddenly loathing myself for hurting the woman whom I loved more than life itself. Amanda limped slightly as she paced back and forth to walk off the lingering discomfort. She continued to shift awkwardly and still appeared uncomfortable, which was heartbreaking.

Finally, she stated brusquely, "Come on, let's go. I don't want to be late."

Amanda's gait gradually returned to normal as I followed her to the garage. Her demeanor also softened, and she was back to her bubbly, talkative self by the time we were on the road. But she noticeably didn't bring up our 1st attempt at anal sex for the rest of the night.

I felt like such a horrible husband.

******************************************************************************

An odd, gentle shaking woke me early the next morning. It was Sunday--- my day to sleep in. Somewhat annoyed, I rolled onto my side and tried to fall back asleep.

Then the gentle shaking happened again.

Curious, I opened my eyes and lifted my head. Amanda was curled up in a ball reading an e-book on her tablet. The shaking occurred for yet a 3rd time.

It took me a moment to realize that she was stifling laughter.

I asked glibly, "Good book ya got there?"

Amanda rolled to face me, and there were actual tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, babe. I was trying hard not to wake you."

My annoyance instantly evaporated. There was nothing my wife could ever do to irritate me. "It's ok, Mandy. What are you reading?"

She flushed in embarrassment. "Another one of my romance novels."

I chuckled. While my wife could be very girlish at times, it still surprised me that she enjoyed those cheesy "happily ever after" stories so much. But we both had our vices. "Oh yea? Any good sex scenes?"

Amanda started laughing again and, as always, it was like beautiful music. "I think I know where we went wrong yesterday."

I was still half asleep and didn't comprehend what she was referring to. "Huh?"

"When you tried to poke me in the butt before we went to hang out with Dimitri and Kate."

That got my attention. "What do you mean?"

"We should've stretched my, uh, back door first before we did anything." I was in such disbelief at the topic of conversation that I gaped at my wife. "Using fingers is obvious, but anal beads are highly recommended, too."

"Did you really just say 'anal beads'?"

"Yes, silly. You know, the silicone ones that start small and get bigger?"

"Like the ones in the porno video that we watched the other day."

Amanda let that pass. "Anal beads can be less painful than fingers," she continued in a scholarly tone that was endearing and absolutely adorable, "since you can modulate the amount of stretch with the size of the beads. And we definitely should've used lube yesterday, too!"

"Ok..." I responded carefully, not sure where this was leading. Then I suddenly became suspicious. "Mandy, where are you getting this info from? Did you actually research this stuff?"

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers