A Date with Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Akshita explaining to Shehnaz the intricacies of a good blow job as I regained my breath. She was apparently serious about her role as Shehnaz's tutor. "It'll take weeks to learn the techniques and get it right, and what work also varies with the guy, you just gotta work it out with your guy," Akshita told Shehnaz as I sat up on the bed. I was surprised to see Shehnaz's face still immaculate as ever. Her lipstick had barely smudged. No one in the earth could have guessed that she had just sucked a cock dry.

Since it was already getting late, we packed up without fooling around much. The return back to home was relatively eventless. The lack of sleep was finally getting to them. Our flight was on the morning next day, and since we were a fair distance from the airport, we retired to our rooms without much ado. Imthiyaz was his cheerful self, and I stayed up listening to his tales for some time before going to sleep.

***

We packed up and left Shehnaz's place very early in the morning. A thunderstorm was on the forecast and the rain-clouds had already gathered on the horizon. Though they had the entire night to themselves, Akshita and Shehnaz spent another quarter hour saying goodbye and promising to visit each other as soon as possible. Something seemed to have changed between Akshita and me as well. She literally clung to my arms the whole way and in the airport lounge, she rested her head on my shoulders. I was delighted to have her so close to me. It was just like old times, her warmth keeping me warm in the drizzle that had already set in outside. I could spend the rest of my life in this position.

"You alright?" I asked as I pulled her closer into me.

She snuggled further into me and whispered without lifting her head from my shoulder, "you still smell the same."

The feeling of her breaths on my neck further drove me down the memory lane, a weird mix of love and lust beginning to take form. This moment she was mine. The ring on her finger was inconsequential.

"I think we need to make a move," I said half-heartedly as flight information displayed 'boarding' next to our flight. The drizzle outside had picked up, and the dawn was yet to break.

"What do you got today?" she whispered, slipping her arms into mine as we clasped our hands together.

"Well, the leave's for half-day. So I'll have to go to office," I sighed, "and you?"

She just rubbed her nose on my neck and then rested her back on my shoulder, eyes shut. I put my hands inside her unzipped jacket and wrapped it around her waist. I knew she loved it when I held her. And we just sat there.

"Akki," I whispered into her ears, "you have something to tell me?" I had known her long enough to figure that out.

She whispered back without lifting her head, "I had dragged you here along with me hoping to have fun, to take my mind off all the crazy stuff back there. You were supposed to be my distraction from reality. But at some point you got too real. All the memories we had together came flooding back. And I realized I couldn't stay away from you, not anymore. I tried my best. You can try to walk away if you don't want me. But I don't think I can. I'm addicted to you."

Things for sure had gotten complicated to the point it made no more sense trying to untangle the mess in front of us. Her marriage, my work, her work, Ayaan... a trail of potential complication clouded my mind. But it made no difference; I was too drunk on her to walk away from her. Sometimes you just gotta listen to your heart and face things as they unfold. Whatever lay ahead, I knew this was a new dawn just as the first rays on the sun emerged from in between the dark clouds, and through the glass panes, fell on my face.

"And what if I don't want to walk away?" I whispered back. For the first time, her eyes widened as she lifted her head and turned to face me, a big grin writ large on her face.

"Well, then it complicates just about everything I know, a hundredfold," she sported the biggest smile I've ever seen. The genuine joy on her face was something I would die to maintain.

"So where do we start?" I wondered, our eyes locked together like a teenage couple we once were, arm in arm.

"Hmm, I'm sure Ayaan will be perfectly fine at my sister's for another day. And I'm sure both of our companies won't shut down if we extend our leave by another half day. I say we spend the day figuring out what lies ahead," that all too familiar wicked grin of her had returned.

Even before I could reply, Akshita was on her feet, dragging me towards the exit. Akshita, leaning against me, was clutching my hands with all her might as if I'd fly away, as we checked into the Sheraton once again. The receptionist had that smirk, which told me she knew precisely what we were about to do. To be fair, there are not a lot of things that couples engage in on a cold, wet morning.

We didn't waste a second after I shut the door behind me. Akshita pulled me into the tightest hug she has ever given me as our lips met after seven years. My perception of the outside world disappeared as her lips melted into mine. We devoured each other like chocolate, breaking off only to take breaths before our tongues met again.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, our tongues still dancing with each other. She broke off as I laid her on the bed, kneeling as she took off my belt. I got rid of my jacket and my shirt in a jiffy and began my attempt to get her out of hers.

I hadn't realized how tight her jeans were until I attempted to take it off her. I pushed her into the bed and kissed her little underbelly that emerged as I unbuttoned her jeans. She giggled as she watched me desperately trying to pull the jeans off her. I had done it a hundred times before, but now her thigh had gotten bigger and she still wore the same size jeans. When I did finally get it off her, those lovely thighs locked around by boxers and pulled me on to her.

Our lips and tongues met again as I positioned myself over her, supporting myself on my elbows. She used her feet to slide my boxers down my legs as I dug my hand underneath her and began unhooking her bra. And as always, the last hook simply wouldn't bulge.

She giggled again as I struggled to unhook it, and she bent her arms underneath her to undo it herself. She kicked off her own underpants before I could take it off her.

I broke off the kiss, backed off and stood up near the base of the bed, taking her in all her glory, as she lay on the bed, without a thread of fabric on her. To my eyes she had gotten a lot lovelier. Her breasts had gotten bigger and hung a bit compared to the perkier ones etched in my memory. Her taut torso and limbs had given way to a bit more plumb and rounder curves. My eyes ran up and down her every curve, savoring the sight before I began my onslaught. She took off her wedding ring and tossed it on to the floor, and spread her legs wide; a larger bush than I had been accustomed to, invited me in. I often did not remember the places I stayed in, but my dick had no issues remembering its home of several years. It strained to its full length as her musky scent wafted in.

The moisture around her swollen lips down below was all too obvious, but I was about to take my time. I wasn't sure what the future held for us, but I sure knew that she was all mine till sunrise tomorrow. I planned to make use of every minute. She made her intentions crystal clear by spreading her legs wide apart.

"Darling, I'm all yours. Take control, I'm so tired of taking decision," she whispered, her eyes shut. I knew she wanted me to fuck her senseless, but I had the rest of the day and night with me for that. Right now I had other plans to make her lose her mind. She had teased me mercilessly for the last two days, yesterday in particular, and now was my opportunity to get even.

I kneeled at the base of the bed and started with her toes. I kissed them lightly and worked my way up, taking my time to inspect every square inch of legs, with my hands as well as my lips. She whimpered as I reached her inner thighs. The musky scent emanating a few inches from my face was driving me mad, but I was not about to give up. She wanted me to make her lose sight of reality, and I was hell bent on doing that.

Just as I about to land on her moist vulva, I shifted my focus upwards all the way to her neck. I turned her over and started by attack from the nape of her neck, covering every spot with kisses just as before. I continued my march all the way down her back to her plumb tush, taking my time to massage her back. She had these two symmetrical dimples on her lower back just above her buttocks which had a tendency to tighten up whenever she felt anxious. She'd often have me massage them to relieve her tension, especially before the semester exams.

Her ass seemed to have gotten a touch bigger, or maybe it was my imagination, but I was fairly sure that she didn't have this slight crease below them earlier. I had never explored her ass too much. We once tried it in our initial days together when she was on her period, and it turned out a bit awkward. Later on I when I got over my inhibition to fuck her during her periods, I found that she was hornier during it and wilder in bed. So we reason to come back to ass.

I went over to her arms and sucked her fingers after my expedition to her ass ended. Then I turned her over and covered her face with my love. She never had much cosmetics on, but today she had none. It was just her raw face, exactly the way I preferred. I moistened the few cracks I saw on her juicy lips with my own, and our lips healed each other with the other's wetness.

I took hold of her left hand as she tried to slide it down towards her lips down below and placed it back beside her head, stamping my authority over her pleasure. Her breathes had become heavier and clearly audible as my lips greeted her closed eyelids.

Her breasts had sagged a bit from the perky nineteen-year-old ones I was familiar with. So I took my time around her, finding her pleasure spots from the scratch. Her nipples used to be super sensitive, but today I had her inhale sharply a little further out on her areola. Although she began purring as I worked on her breasts, she kept her hands to her side. I admired her will power.

It was not long before I finally shifted my attention to the cove that gave me shelter during the best years of my life. I figured it's not gentleman-like to have a lady begging you for so long, though there was nothing lady-like in the way she spread her legs wide for me. The lust in her eyes staring down at me already told me what I'd find down below, a dripping wet pussy throbbing to have it occupied.

I kneeled again on the floor right over the bed's end, slipped my hands under her thighs near her pelvis and dragged her towards me and launched my assault. She must have already known her fate, for she was very well aware that I knew my way around her pussy like the back of my hand. And that I did.

I started the voyage munching her wet pubic hair. Her whines turned to wails as my tongue greeted her flaps. Her labia was on the larger side and my tongue always had a particular liking to it. It dipped in her like fish to water.

I dived into her and navigated the nooks and crannies of the labyrinth that I'd long solved and yet had me entrapped every time. Like a bee to a venus flytrap, there was no escaping from her. I'd given up trying. She was bellowing as I rounded up the curves, hitting all the right flags.

I was glad we did not check into a roadside motel, for her screams would have echoed two rooms down. Once she was in heat, she didn't care, though I don't remember her being this vocal. Perhaps I was never this brutal with her. I guess we both had pent-up emotions to vent. I paused only to pull her back from the edge.

And when she did climax, I had a juice ordered for her before going back to my unholy pursuits. I'd no intention of letting up, and her body had no choice but to respond to me. She'd no doubt extract her revenge later on, but I was not letting this chance slip. I knew if I kept her hydrated, I could continue my shenanigans for considerably longer. For myself, her own juices would suffice.

She'd once told me she's had a royal lineage from her mother's side, a descendant of one of the numerous royals who had their fiefdoms annexed after the independence. I'd assumed that's where she got her regal air from. Even when she sucked cock, she was in control. So every time I got an opportunity to make writhe about like an eel, I relished it. And thanked her for letting me.

Her hips rose and her body arched as my fingers joined in on the assault. They delved in and out with consummate ease. Time might have worked its magic on her outside, but inside she was still the same. As my third finger went in, her cries turned hoarse. I knew I had hit the right spot as liquids started gushing out of her.

***

I held her in my arms as she dozed off into a slumber. Even after regular hydration, there's only so much the body can take. As ever, her head perfectly fit in the wedge between by shoulder and elbow. I covered us with a blanket and hugged her tight into me. I hadn't kept count of her orgasms, but this must have been among the most I'd given her in a single session. I don't know precisely what it was, maybe that she's the wife of another man, or maybe that she's a mother now, but I was pushed by this urge to prove myself to her. And she always brought out the best in me.

My lust was still raging. And from what I had known, she'd be rearing to have me impale her. If my balls had not been drained yesterday, I could not have held out this long before plunging into her. Even now as she slept, her naked body pressed into mine kept my cock hard. She needed a rest now, but I was sure the next time we drift to sleep it'd be with me still inside her.

She gave me a long kiss as she woke up, and her enormous eyes kept staring into mine, a pleasant grin adorning her face.

"Did I go too far?" I gave her a peck on the cheek.

She climbed on top of me and spread herself on me, her legs stretching over mine and her breasts squishing into my chest. She then gave me another long kiss, this time her tongue getting into action.

"Not if your intention was to give up your freedom. Now you're stuck with me forever. No more Kiara or any other chick," she smiled.

I smiled back. She's someone I would gladly be stuck with forever.

"I'd love to have you with me for the rest of my life. I'd be more than thrilled. But still think twice about your decision. I don't want you to regret it later. It's something that affects more than just the two of us." I replied.

"I'd sort of made up my mind a while back. Mohit is half-expecting it too. It's been a downward spiral between us for some time now. It was just a matter of when. I'll put in the papers this week. It's going to be messy, I know he's not gonna let up an inch. I'll need you with me all the way through it," she clung to me.

I caressed her hair, running my fingers through them, "You know I'll be with you till the world's end."

She buried her head into my neck, "Tell me that again," her voice cracking.

"I'll be with you till my last breath. I know things will not be easy, I barely know what lies in store for us tomorrow, but I do know that, together, we can overcome any obstacle." She replied with more kisses.

"Let's not talk any more about obstacles today. Today's just you and me. I don't want anything to ruin the mood today," she spoke.

"Yeah, we'll start untangling the mess tomorrow."

"It's already begun untangling for me. Things are looking way brighter now," she kissed me again.

"So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" I asked, bringing us back to the wonderful present. At this moment, we had no worries.

She cuddled up back into me, her bare skin sliding all over mine, not a hint of worry to blemish her beautiful face.

"You know what I want to do for the rest of the day. Just make sure I'm not limping tomorrow," she laughed. "Half my muscles are already sore, after your earlier onslaught," she pouted, propping herself up with her elbows on my chest.

"Want me to give you a nice massage?" I volunteered.

"Aww, don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to pay for your sins in the coming weeks. I'll make sure you do," she grinned back at me.

"When do you plan to move in?" I hugged her tight.

"As soon as possible. I don't know how things will pan out. But we'll worry about that later. Today's just bliss," she kissed me for the umpteenth time today.

Suddenly her face lit up as some thought hit her, "I need a hot bath."

She rolled over off me and got up, swaying her ass seductively for my eyes as she turned away from me. I lapped it up.

"Do you need a special invite to join me?" she called out as she pinned her hair up in a bun and entered the washroom.

On an ordinary day, the water would've been slightly warmer than I preferred. But today was anything but ordinary. Leaning back onto her, with her legs on my either side, and her hands gently scrubbing me clean, it was all perfect.

"Feels so good, I'll definitely have one installed at my place. Might need to rework things a bit, but it sure feels worth it," I patted her knees poking out of the water, letting her know my appreciation of what she's doing.

"Make sure it's big enough for two" she laughed, diligently applying soap on my neck and shoulders.

"I don't remember you bathing me before," I mused, trying to dig up my memories.

"We didn't have a bathtub in either of our hostel rooms, nor in any of those dingy wayside inns we camped in, dumbass."

"Hmm, be careful, I might want this too often," I half-joked.

She dipped her right hands under water and wrapped it around my cock, slowly sliding it up and down, "this is just the beginning," her husky voice whispered in my ears. "I know I'm being selfish by dragging you away from that model bitch and into my quagmire," she pulled back my foreskin as her left hand landed on the head of my cock and continued, "it's not gonna be easy, ditching your bachelor life and taking on responsibility. Managing Ayaan can be a real chore. And I'd need your constant support to get me through divorce and the rat race in office. I'd even throw a tantrum when I'm upset; you already know how I am. You'd have to manage all that. But don't worry, I know you'll do just fine. I'll always be there for you as well. For any need of yours. I'll do my best to support you, I'll do everything within my powers to keep you happy and in good spirits."

"Akki, with you by my side, I am confident I can take on anything. I'm looking forward to be responsible for Ayaan. And as far as you're concerned, you already know that I'm head over heels for you. I'd do anything to keep you happy," I took her palms in mine and kissed it.

"We're gonna have a blast, Bozzo, you and me. I'm a hundred percent certain it won't be doom and gloom. Yes, there are definitely going to be hard times. But it'll be worth it. I'll show you what it's like to have a woman in your life."

"Merely thinking of waking up in your arms every morning has already got me all giddy and excited. I'm so looking forward to our time together," this time it was me who initiated the kiss.

She moaned as my palm cupped her breasts. She stuttered, "Not the just the mornings, I'll keep you warm all night as well," she took my arm and placed it over her pubic mound, "sacrificing your right to woo all the other pretty women out there, means you'd get unlimited access to this. I might be a mom now, but I still fuck hard." She sure knew how to get me hard.

"Hmm, I do intent to find more about that tonight," I groaned as her hand returned to my erection.