A Date with Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, tonight I want you to fuck my brains out. But before that I want you to make love to me," she ran a finger over the tip of my cock, causing pleasure to ripple through me.

"You ready yet?" I asked, unsure if she had recouped yet.

"What do you think I'm prepping you up for, honey?" she covered my neck and shoulders with kisses, "I need you now in me now, Bozzo. Right after this bath, you're gonna sink balls deep in me. I've been waiting for this moment ever since you moved to Gurgaon. I can't possibly hold out any longer."

"Your command is my wish," I groaned as her hand worked its magic on my cock.

"That attitude will get you far, Bozzo," she whispered, nibbling on my ears.

I tilted my head back and tasted her lips once again. She quickened the pace of her hands as our lips met and slowed it down back just as I reached the edge. "Don't worry, I not that cruel to keep you waiting any longer. I'd love to tease you to death, but right now I desperately need you in me." She put her hands around me and pulled into a tight hug, her breasts kissing my back.

I remembered reading somewhere that women multiplies everything you give them hundredfold. You treat her like shit and she'll be your nightmare. You treat her well and she'll put you in heaven. I certainly felt being in heaven right now.

I carried her to the bed after we dried each other. I was as hard as a ramrod.

She watched me, lying on the bed, as I towered over her, her nipples rock hard. I climbed on to the bed and bent down to give her a long kiss.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. Both inside and outside," I made no attempt to silence my thoughts. Her body glistened under the warm yellow cove lighting.

She peered straight into my eyes and whispered, "I need you Bozzo, I don't think I'll be able to carry on any longer without you. One last time, tell me you'll be there for me, always."

"Till I die."

"I love you Bozzo," she whispered, putting her arms around me.

"I love you too, Akki, more than anything else in the world."

"Then make love to me. Make me all yours, once again,"

She locked her legs around my hips as I positioned my cock on her vulva. Our eyes locked together. We had fucked hundreds of times before, but this felt special, we had never truly made love before. A new beginning was on the horizon.

She gave a small gasp and bit her lower lips as I slowly slipped into her. The walls of her vagina hugged my cock as she held me tight in her arms. There are times when you need no reason or logic to know that you're right, you just know. There exist not an iota of doubt and everything is as clear as daylight. I felt it when I entered her in full. We fit perfectly together. We were made for each other.

I stayed inside her as she hugged me, her vagina stretching to accommodate me. If I had expected our reunion after seven long years to be crazy and furious, it was anything but. We held each other in our arms as we slowly rocked back and forth. Her nails dug into my back, marking me as her lover. There was no hurry; we had all the time in the world as we lost ourselves in each other. Our noses played together and we mated like two lovebirds.

"I won't last long, Akki." I warned her as I approached the edge.

"Whenever you're ready Sweetheart. I love you," she whispered, tightening her legs around me.

I groaned and thrust deep into her as my cock throbbed with all its might. I collapsed into her arms, still convulsing, as load after load of warm white liquid shot into her.

***