A Date with Instructions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You start to talk to me as you're about to cum again. You tell me to fuck you deeper as you continue to pick up your pace. Within seconds another orgasm takes over. I've never been squeezed to tight and I can no longer hold back. As your orgasm peaks I start to fill you full of hot semen. The sensation of me filling you up as you cum makes you start to cum even harder. More and more I pump my cum into you as you continue to orgasm and gush all over me. Finally we both collapse. You keep me in you as you rest on my chest. You feel me soften slightly but we remain locked together as we catch our breath. We both start to fade from exhaustion and drift quickly into a deep sleep, my cock still resting inside your gushing sex.

We sleep like this for a while, you're stirred awake by a sensation. You can feel me growing inside of you. I'm dreaming and getting hard again. You adjust yourself to allow me to grow within you. You can't believe I don't wake. The fact that I'm asleep and getting hard inside of you has your head spinning. You're instantly on fire. Afraid to move so that you don't wake me, you want to see how long I will dream. I continue to get harder and thicker, stretching you now as your honey drips down my shaft. I'm pumping now, driving myself into you, still sound asleep. You can tell that I'm having sex in my dream because I'm moaning and driving my hips so that I go as deep as I can into your pussy. You can't hold back anymore and you start to push back hard onto me. You don't care if you wake me now, you are ready to be fucked again and you want it now. I'm now driving my cock into you while you are slamming back onto me. Suddenly you hear me groan, I start cumming deep into you, wave after wave filling you up. That's all you need to put you over the top and your orgasm explodes covering me with your juices as I drain into you. You collapse back onto my chest...I am still asleep. You let your eyes close and we sleep again like this for hours...

12