A Date with Lexi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a step back and watched her for a while while stroking my cock slowly. I noticed now that her ass had large red marks from my earlier spanking. Her pussy lips were almost dripping with juices and her asshole was slowly contracting making the butt plug move faintly in and out. She was still looking back at me, waiting, her face still streaked with tears and spit.

It was the hottest sight I'd ever seen. I walked up to her and gave her ass a loud slap which made her scream and plead, "Please, daddy, I need your cock in me."

Okay then, I thought, and lined up my cock with her pussy. I stroked her slit with my tip a few times and she was trying to push back to get me inside her. I gave her ass another loud slap and yelled, "I decide when you get my cock, slut!"

"I'm sorry, daddy."

Just then I slowly pushed into her. Even though she was dripping wet she was very tight. She sighed as if a big weight had been lifted off her as I slid in, and I groaned as I felt heaven surrounding my cock and hugging it from all sides.

"Oh daddy, daddy, uuungh- please fuck me," she pleaded.

I started working up a rythm going in and out, our bodies slapping heavily against each other each time. It wasn't long before I could feel her pussy start contracting and milking my cock.

"Oh god, daddy, I'm coming, I'm coming," she screamed as she quickly reached her climax.

I kept the rythm and speed going and grabbed her throat with one hand and her hair with the other. With a nice handle on her I started fucking her even harder, but I knew I wouldn't last much longer now. Each thrust sent her body into the sofa and my hands around her throat and in her hair brought her back towards me.

Between her moans and screams she yelled, "Please give me your cum daddy, your dirty little slut needs your cum."

This sent me over the edge and I could feel my cock start to pump cum into her little pussy at the same time as she came again, her wet cunt straining to milk every drop from my cock.

After I'd came harder and longer than ever before, and completely filling her, I fell down on the couch and dragged her over me. I stretched out on the sofa and she came to rest hugging me from the side, with her head on my shoulder.

I stroked her hair and spoke softly, "You're such a good girl, you made daddy really proud today."

"Thank you daddy, both for the punishment that I deserved and for my reward." she said lazily, before falling asleep on my shoulder. I was dead tired as well and drifted off not soon after her.

I woke up a while later. It was dark outside, but we couldn't have slept more than a couple of hours. I gave Lexi a kiss on the forehead and softly shook her to wake her up. I explained that I probably needed to head back home now.

We both got up and gathered our clothes and got dressed. It felt a bit awkward and we stood for a second looking at each other at the front door.

"Thanks, Dave. I really mean it. That was the best fuck I've ever had. It hit all the right spots..." she said and laughed.

I laughed as well and said, "Sure thing Lexi, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that just as much."

She gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the lips before I headed out for the walk home. I spent the time before I arrived home replaying everything that had happened in my mind. It was a ridiculous experience, and I had a feeling I'd never hear from Lexi again. This was just one of those once in a Lifetime things.

The end?

12