A Date with Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up and each downed a glass of water. She turned down the bed, we climbed in, a quick kiss good night, and that was it. I swear we were sound asleep in seconds.

I woke up about 7:00 a.m. and realized that I had a 10:00 a.m. meeting downtown. Mary was still zonked so I dressed quietly and left the apartment.

Halfway back to my hotel, it dawned on me. The computer is still recording!

I got to my hotel, cleaned up, and headed downtown. All during the meeting, all I could think about was that computer recording.

During a break for lunch, I called Mary. I thanked her again for an unforgettable evening. I asked her how she was doing. She said that she was still a little sore "down there", but it just helped to bring back great memories. I then reminded her about the laptop. She said, "Whoops. Hang on." She put down the phone and went to check the computer. She found out that it had crashed at some point. She rebooted it and there was no evidence of the video. I had her check and there was still plenty of disk space. I don't know what happened.

I said, "Well, we'll have to do it all over again when I return next month." She didn't say anything right away, but I knew she was grinning.

12