A Date With My Editors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers

Apparently while his wife and I were French-smooching each other, he had gotten rid of his shorts. He was slowly stroking his massive hard-on as he watched us with lust-filled eyes.

When I say massive hard-on, I mean massive as a thick piece of industrial strength manly equipment. I wasn't expecting Arne to sport such an impressive member.

"Let's move the party inside," I said, then grasped Nina's wrist and pulled her after me inside the house.

"Where are my shorts?" Arne mumbled as he got up on his feet.

"Forget your shorts, silly-bear," Nina laughed wholeheartedly. "Sometimes you make me wonder. Just get your sexy dick over here, honey."

Once the three of us were inside, I directed Arne to sit down in the end corner of a very comfortable looking sofa. Scouting for fuck-furniture is one of my many hidden talents; everytime I enter a house I automatically start browsing to find the best pieces of furniture to fuck upon.

What can I say? I am a multitalented, bisexual, polyamorous, polyglot.

I enjoy quiet evenings at home, long walks on the beach, hiking, cooking, bodybuilding, movies, writing and photography. I am also into love-making, power-fucking, pussy-eating, cock-sucking, ass-rimming, anal-fistting, piss-play, tantric-sex, a dash of light bondage, and last but not least, I am a cat-owning dog person! Wanna hook up?

Now, back to the fuck scene:

"Arne, I need you to stretch your right arm along the top of the backrest."

Once Arne did as told, I led Nina by her shoulders and gently made her sit down next to her husband and gently directed her to lean back into his open embrace.

"Now Arne, I want you to cup her boob with your hand and pull her firmly into you."

"Hold on, baby," Nina said as she rushed to release her right breast from her mini-slip. "Now, you can grab my tit."

I stood there and looked at the lovely, loving couple for a few seconds while I got rid of my pants and underwear.

"Nice," Nina mewled as she looked at my semi-erect wonder-stick.

"Yes, nice," Arne agreed with his wife. "Even your dick is pretty, like the rest of you."

"Yours is fucking amazing," I assured my friend. "Much bigger and thicker than mine."

"But yours is so pretty."

I let Arne win that argument. I had more important things to attend to.

Nina had her dress pulled down to her waist, her big breasts rose and fell to the rhythm of her excited breathing, her nipples were erect and ready to play with, and the bottom of her dress had been pulled up enough for me to see her neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair as she reclined into her husband's safe embrace.

Arne sat there like a good boy, squeezing his wife's creamy boob lightly in his hand, and his hard cock was now oozing some precum from the mouth of its mushroom-head. I slowly leaned over Arne and started to lick his nipple; the one closest to his wife.

I could feel Nina's hot breath on the side of my neck as she watched me kiss, lick and suck her husband's little love pebble. Arne moaned and mewled while I attended to his nipple, then he dragged his fingers up and down the crease of my ass, but he was forced to pull his exploring hand back and out of my crack when I turned my attention to Nina's feet.

"Oh my goodness gracious, fuck!" Nina cried out when she felt my tongue swirl around her toes. "Oh, honey, fuck-fuck-fuck!"

Starting with Nina's right foot, I slowly kissed and gently licked every single toe. Then I dragged my tongue across her ankle and over slim trails of dried pussy juice, slowly making my way up her calf, going up and up her shuddering thigh, then kissed and licked my way up to the side of her inner thigh, where the scent of steaming pussy traveled up my nostrils, making me move my tongue faster to get to the source of the heavenly scent.

With my knees pushing against the very bottom of the sofa, I lifted Nina's legs and gently placed them over my shoulders, then cupped her asscheeks securely in both hands and lifted them up toward my face before diving my head down to her glorious moistness.

When my lips were just a nanometer away from my new lover's throbbing clit, I stopped, looked up straight into her blue eyes and husked, "Is the ice broken now?"

In response Nina suddenly slammed her crotch into my face as she wiggled her asscheeks in my hands, then let out a deep, guttural grunt.

"Oh my fucking, Dee!"

There was no more teasing required. I was left with no other choice but to eat away at Nina's throbbing cunt. I let go of her ass, wrapped my arms around her thighs until my hands reached her mons pubis, then I applied enough pressure to get her wild thrashing under control.

When she stopped moving, I looked up into her waiting eyes and without moving my face away from her quivering pussy, making sure she could feel the vibrations of my voice on her clit I said, "This must be the loveliest pussy I've ever seen."

Nina only sighed heavily in response. Then I noticed that Arne had been very quiet. He was holding his wife tightly, but he wasn't doing much else. I had never been in a situation like this before. This hotwife and her horny but shy husband needed some extra guidance to communicate better with each other, so of course I decided to play the role of marriage counselor and give my boss and fuck-buddy some pointers.

"Arne, don't just sit there and hold her like that," I directed my shy friend. "Play with that lovely nipple you're holding in your hand. Use your fingers to squeeze, yeah that's it. Twiddle. Roll and pull gently. Yes, she loves that. I can tell by the way her clit is twitching. Look Arne, you've made her clit so fucking hard."

"Mmm. You naughty, naughty boy," Nina purred lustily. "I can feel your breath on my fucking cunt. Mmm, Arne, honey, he is so fucking naughty. Oh!"

"Talk to her Arne," I suggested again. "Tell her how much you love her."

"I love you baby," Arne almost whispered in a thick voice. "So, so much."

"I love you too silly-bear," Nina sang to her husband lovingly. "Tell him to stop fucking around and eat my pussy, please!"

"Stop effing around and eat my wife's pussy," Arne ordered sternly, but then he ruined the tone by adding, "Please?"

"Oh, baby," Nina mewled. "I can't believe you are holding me while he is eating my cunt right in front of you. Oh fffffffuck!"

Nina almost lost it when my lips made contact with her naughty knob. First I kissed her throbbing clit before flicking it repeatedly with the very tip of my tongue. Then I placed my mouth over her urethra and blew gently on it until I saw a few drops of pee escape the little peehole. I scooped up her pee with the tip of my tongue before pressing my lips into the glistening inner folds, then I started to hum-hum-hum, making the sensitive flesh vibrate lightly.

Then I gave the inner and outer folds a nice, juicy kiss before sliding my tongue inside the pulsating hole. As Nina clenched down on my tongue with the powerful muscles of her slit, she moaned and grunted and squeaked and hissed and mewled and crooned and cooed in response to the back and forth stabbing motion of my talented tongue.

I wiggled my tongue inside her slot, left to right, right to left, up and down. Then things started to happen pretty quickly. Nina yelped loudly as she began kicking my back with her feet, then her thighs gripped my head tightly and finally her spasmodic muff flooded my mouth with a generous amount of semi-viscous discharge.

She came.

Then I waited patiently for the powerful orgasm to course through Nina's hot body like a mini-tornado for a few minutes.

"Oh motherfuck!" Nina enthused ecstatically. "Thank you, you beautiful fucker."

"You're welcome," I replied to her with a smile.

Arne started to kiss his wife passionately while I suddenly decided to launch a surprise attack upon Nina's cunt.

The poor sexy woman hadn't even had a chance to catch her breath when I began to lap at her cunt like a maniac. She screamed into her husband's mouth and bucked her groin so hard into my chin that I almost fell down on my ass. Her second super-powered orgasm made her arch her back, stiffen her body and growl loudly as if she were auditioning for the part of little Regan in The Exorcist.

The power of my tongue compels you!

Chapter 3

Nina looked at my pussy-smeared face and disheveled hair, then softly said, "You look like you need a vacation!"

I smiled with contentment, knowing that I had just done something good for someone in this unrelenting crazy world.

"No need for applause, please," I announced as I stood up and bowed theatrically. "I do this sort of selfless stuff everyday. I guess you can call me a hero, but no need for rewards, superlatives or accolades. Please sit down. Thank you!"

Arne and Nina laughed so hard that they both started to cough, and the coughing somehow reminded Nina that she needed a smoke.

"I need a cigarette," she announced and started to rise up from the sofa, but when she realized that her legs were still too weak and wobbly to support her body, she slumped back into her seat. "Wow! What the fuck was that all about?"

"It's so cute," I said to my hot hostess.

"What's so cute?"

"The way you stress the word 'fuck' each time you say it."

"Oh my goody," Nina blushed. "I have never cussed so much in my entire life. It's all your fucking fault. Now can you be a darling and get my fucking cigarettes from the veranda, please?"

"No, no smoking inside!" Arne insisted. "Do it once, you do it twice and then you do it..."

"You're such a boob," Nina complained lightheartedly.

"I will walk you to the veranda in a few minutes," I said, winking at Nina. "After I'm done here."

"Oh no!" Nina hooted. "You are done eating my pussy for now, mister."

"Not you," I said, pointing at Arne's hot rod. "Look at that poor hard dick. He needs some loving attention."

I sat on my knees once more, this time between Arne's legs. He started to breathe heavily as I lowered my face down to his throbbing prick.

"Oh my, is this really happening?" Arne muttered nervously.

"It's happening," I husked in a deeply aroused tone. "I'm playing with your beautiful, strong dick right in front of your wife's sexy eyes."

"Oh my goodness," mewled Nina.

"Look Nina," I said to her. "I love your husband's amazing cock. I can't wait to have it up my ass."

"Now?" Nina asked with a shaky voice.

"No, not now. I want to play with it a bit first. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, do whatever you want with my Arne's cock."

"Thank you Nina. I'm so glad that you like watching me do this "

"Mmm," Nina managed to say as she watched me touch and admire her husband's throbbing manhood.

I looped two fingers around the base of Arne's shaft, tilting the excited cock toward my face, placed my lips at the flaring crown and said, "Wonderful."

Arne and Nina sighed in unison as I began to kiss the mushroom shaped crown lovingly and gently. Looking up at Arne's blushing face, I smiled at the excited editor before extending my tongue to lick his perineum and balls.

"You are so handsome," I almost whispered to Arne's hard cock.

"Oh," Arne managed to groan as I kissed the very tip of his cock.

"Jesus this is so hot!" Nina exclaimed as she watched me admire and worship her husband's beautiful dick.

"Watch this Nina," I said In a soft voice and then swirled my tongue around the ridge of the mushroom-head before licking the flaring pee-hole while I continued to stroke the shaft with two fingers. Then I glanced over at Nina again. She had already started twisting and pinching her husband's nipple and sucking on his earlobe.

"Oh fuck, look honey!" Nina exclaimed enthusiastically. "He is about to suck your cock!"

The incredibly astute Nina was right. I was ready to suck her husband's cock right in front of her fiery eyes. First I sucked the fat crown into my mouth, bobbing up and down, up and down a few more times, then I widened my reach, another inch, then two more inches before I relaxed my jaw and throat... and abracadabra... the whole thing vanished into my mouth and went up my throat.

Kids, this technique is known as deep-throating. Don't try this at home, or try it at home. I don't care. One day you need to grow up and do your own thing, and I won't be there to take your hand and show you how to, or how not to suck a dick.

So yes, I was deep-throating Arne in front of his super-impressed, sexy wife, and I wanted to drag this show for a couple of minutes, but Arne and his dick had other plans in mind.

"Dee, I'm gonna come!"

Well, the poor dude was too excited, so I couldn't really blame him for the hasty arrival of his gooey climax. I pulled up my mouth until only the pulsating crown of his dick remained inside and waited for him to fill my mouth with his creamy goo.

My main man Arne did not disappoint, and boy oh boy, he filled my mouth with so much cum that I struggled hard not to swallow it all at once. With my mouth full of her husband's cum, I walked a couple of steps on my knees to my right.

Nina let out a surprised yelp when I quickly lifted her ass and pulled her down the sofa, then I let go of her ass, spread her legs and spit that huge mouthful of her husband's jizz right into the slit of her cunt. Then I rose on bent knees, flushed my cock with her pussy and slammed my hard dick all the way down her hot cunt in one powerful thrust.

"Look at my dick, Nina," I encouraged the overwhelmed part-time editor to look down and watch my cum-coated dick as I slowly pulled it out of her cunt. "It's covered in your husband's jizz. Doesn't it look hot?"

"Mmm... ffff?"

"Yes. I'm gonna fuck you with your Arne's cum on my dick. You like that, Nina?"

"Mmm, oh fuck me with my Arne's cum!"

"I will. I am. I'll do it really hard and make you come really fast. Then we can go and have that cigarette you deserve so much. Would you like that?

"Mm-hmm."

With that, I began to power-fuck the ecstatic woman's already convulsing pussy with all my might, only stopping from time to time to catch my breath and drive her insane with lust by asking her tantalizing questions.

"Oh, your pussy's really hot, and so wet. Can you hear the squishy sound?"

"Ooh, is that me making that sound?"

"It must be you. It's not you, Arne. Is it?"

"No, not me," Arne replied softly.

"Give me your hand, Arne," I grabbed Arne's hand and placed it on top of his wife's mons pubis. "Now press down harder. That's it. Do you feel the waves?"

"Yes!"

"What ways? I mean what waves?" Nina asked hotly.

"Your pussy and your ab muscles are rippling like crazy, Nina. Want me fuck you harder?"

"Ooh... ffffff... I do. Fuck me harder! I love your fucking dick! Fuck me, fuck-me-fuck-me-fffffff!"

So, of course, I fucked her harder.

"You want me to bang you like this? You want me to slam my dick back and forth really hard?"

"FUCK YAYES!"

"There you go. Take this... and this... and this. And how about this?"

"Yayes. I mean yes. Yes. Yes. Fuh... me!"

Nina was about to reach that peak again, and her tongue and jaw were gradually failing to obey the commands issued by her brain.

"Oh, good girl, Nina. You're already coming. That's awesome."

"Commmming soh gooh on youh fuhing dig!"

I began to laugh and spurt ribbons, ropes, strings, gobs, globs and loads of hot semen into Nina's spasming, overflooding super-sexy cunt.

When I finally stopped moving, Nina closed her eyes and placed the back of her hand on her forehead, then a soft smile of contentment slowly formed on her beautiful, glowing face.

A moment later Arne leaned in and kissed his wife's rosey cheeks lovingly, but Nina quickly pushed his face back and said, "Nonono, I'm not doing anything else until after I've had my fucking cigarette break!"

Nina squeezed her thighs shut to prevent the massive load of cum from running down her legs. As I grabbed her forearms and began to help her up, she turned to her husband and said, "Honey, will you be a good hubby and bring me a damp towel for my leaky puss-puss?"

While Arne was gone to fetch a towel for her, Nina's legs wobbled and she almost fell ass backward onto the sofa, but I quickly jumped to her rescue and wrapped one arm around her sexy body from behind.

She let out a surprised squeak when my hardening cock pressed into her back right above her ass.

"Are you wrestling?" Arne chuckled as he re-entered the living room, holding a small towel in his hand.

"Funny," Nina laughed. "Hand me that towel, please."

Arne offered the towel to me and said, "I want to watch him do it for you."

Still supporting Nina's body while holding her firmly from behind, I reached down to her crotch and began to wipe her pussy clean with the warm, damp towel. She opened her legs, granting me full access to her sexy, cum-filled cunt, then let out a deep sigh and said, "Every fucking little thing you do feels so goddamn good, Dee."

I forced almost one third of the damp towel into Nina's sloppy slit, then began rubbing and cleaning it thoroughly in a semi-circular motion. Nina began to moan and breathe raggedly again as she slowly churned her ass against my thighs.

"That's it," Arne husked as he watched me clean up his hot wife's cunt. "Go deep. Deeper!"

"Does this turn you on, babe?" Nina asked her excited husband. "I can tell it does by the way your schlong is twitching."

"Yes, it looks awesome, honey."

"I'm glad you're having fun," Nina laughed, but then her tone became stern as she said, "My pussy's squeaky clean, so now holster your schlong and tell Dee to stop playing with my puss-puss and let me have my fucking cigarette, please."

Back on the veranda, Nina and I sat in deep garden chairs across a table from each other while Arne decided to stand beside me and slowly play with my hair.

I absolutely loved the feeling of his big rough fingers as they combed through my hair lovingly, so I returned the gentle sentiment by rubbing Arne's ass and thighs very slowly.

I was so proud and happy about Arne's progress. He was slowly becoming more and more assertive as he shed his defensive shell of shyness, although he still had ways to go before reaching his full potential.

I wanted to help him to take control and become more sexually dominant, and I had some rough plans about how I could push the inner Arne to come out and live up to his manly outer appearance. But for now, I let the man play with my hair as we talked, laughed and watched Nina enjoy her very well-deserved smoke.

"Aren't you glad I told you to ask him to come and play with us?" Nina asked her husband after exhaling a thick cloud of smoke out of her sexy nostrils.

"Yes, darling," Arne chuckled softly. "And I bet you are really really glad too."

"Best sex of my life, as far as I can remember."

"We had good times... before Anita!"

"Good times yes, but this is totally different. This is so naughty, a no-no for a couple our age. I mean, Anita is a few years older than him. He could be our son, and Anita's younger brother for fuck's sake!"

"Anita is our daughter," Arne explained to me kindly. "She is studying medicine at Uppsala university, close to where you are from, right?"

"Kinda," I replied. "So how old is Anita?"

"Twenty-five this October," Nina replied, her sexy eyes shimmering with maternal love.

"That makes her five years older than me," I said, looking at Nina's impressive beauty. "Surely you can't be that old, Nina!"

"I am that old, honey," Nina replied, her face turning red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Nina," I said hurriedly, trying to correct my fuck-up. "I meant that you look so young, too young to have a twenty-five-year old daughter."

"Oh, thanks sweetie," Nina said, sounding genuinely flattered by my honest compliment.

My cock suddenly twitched back to life, becoming as hard as unobtanium quicker than you can say, "Schwing!"

DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers