A Date With My Editors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's looked at my impressive hardon with burning eyes. She put out her cigarette in an ashtray, pulled another one out of its pack and lit it with shaky fingers.

"I want you to fuck me and make me come before I'm done smoking this," she husked, her voice heavy and trembling with perverted lust for my young flesh. "Can you do that, baby?"

"Yes," I replied as I got up from my chair and stepped toward my super turned on lover. I pushed the table away to gain better access to Nina, then I leaned down and lifted her ass until her steaming pussy lined up with the tip of my precum spewing dick.

Nina whooped as her upper body slid down the chair and her ass was lifted upwards. Trusting that she was safe and secure in my hands, she scissored her hot legs around my waist and bucked her hips forward, burying my entire shaft into her warm, wet cunt in one swift jerk.

She looked up at me with those hot, blue eyes as she drew on her cigarette and said, "Fuck my pussy, baby!"

I squeezed her asscheeks tightly in my hands as I began to jackhammer my dick into her at a slightly downward angel.

"You look so fucking sexy, Nina!" I barked as I savagely banged my older partner's swampy cunt. Gazing down at my rampaging dick as it mercilessly tore into Nina's pussy, I noticed that my entire shaft had already been covered in a frothy white substance.

For a moment I wondered if I had already ejaculated my goo inside her, but then I realized that Nina's pussy was moist and sticky enough to easily make that sort of creamy discharge stick to my dick.

Between moans, gasps, squish-squish, slam-slap sounds, Nina tried to puff on her cigarette with limited success, but as the burning cigarette became shorter, I realized that I needed to push her to lose control and come as quickly as possible. After all, this was a challenge that I did not want to lose. So I decided to turn up the perv factor.

"Oh, sweet Nina, I fucking love fucking your hot cunt. You are the hottest woman I've ever been with."

"I'm comiiiiing, you fucking beautiful pervert!" Nina screamed as she clenched my dick with her powerful cunt like an industrial vice.

I felt her ass flex in my hands, her thighs grip my hips, and she pushed her groin into me so forcefully that I thought her pussy would open up like a Venus Flytrap and swallow me whole. A minute later, after Nina plopped back down in her chair she took a final, sexy puff from her cigarette as she smiled.

"Are you kids done playing?" Arne huffed as he pointed to his extremely hard, angry looking one-eyed monster. "Can I fuck your ass sometime soon?"

"Yes!" I said enthusiastically. "I need that dick up my ass, boss!"

"I need to fuck you, now!"

"Ooh," Nina laughed thickly. "You finally caught on. About time, darling!"

"I'm dying to fuck his ass."

"Wow!" Nina exclaimed. "I think I like the new and improved Arne!"

"Let's go inside and watch me fuck his ass."

"Can you give me a couple of minutes, baby? My legs won't let me walk right now. Can I have one more cigarette and then we can get you what you need, huh?"

"You've smoked three..."

"Shhh!"

"Okay, just one more."

"Deal."

"Good."

"Great!"

Chapter 4

We finally made it to the kitchen. Nina leaned back against a cabinet and watched with bated breath as I embraced her hot husband and began to kiss his hot, masculine mouth. As our chests pressed together I could feel Arne's heart thump harder and faster. His big hands clamped my buttcheeks and his mustache scraped my smooth face as we groped and kissed each other intensely.

"Lube," I managed to gasp after I broke away from Arne's suctioning mouth.

"Huh?"

"Lubricant for your cock and my asshole," I said crisply. "We need to put the lube on your dick befor you shove it up my anus and fuck me with it."

Almost immediately Nina began to search the cabinets, "I know we have some Vaseline here...where the fuck is it?"

"It's in the bottom drawer, honey."

"Thanks," Nina responded as she hurriedly rummaged through the contents of the drawer. "Fuckin' found it!"

Nina's 'fucks' were getting thicker and more urgent. She was definitely enjoying the excitement and freedom to cuss as much as she wanted.

"Bedroom?" asked Arne.

I looked around and found a table that looked like it had the perfect height for our purpose and immediately jumped up and sat down on it.

"This is nice and sturdy," I said as I tapped the table and dangled my legs in an exaggerated comical way. "Fuck me right here Arne."

"That's my grandma's baker's table."

"You don't want to do it here, because it reminds you of your granny?"

"No, this is perfect...oh," Arne laughed nervously.

"Come and lube my asshole Nina," I directed the horny housewife. "Arne, start lubing your hot cock."

Nina offered the jar of Vaseline to her husband and he scooped some of it with his fingers, then began to fist his wonderfully hard dick. When Nina stood in front of me, I spread my legs wide open, lifting them up to give her full access to my exposed poophole.

"Oh, my beautiful ass-boy," Nina purred as she inserted two lubed fingers into my clenching asshole and began shoving them forward in a beautiful twisty motion.

"Wow Nina, you're an expert in finger-fucking asses, aren't you?" I praised the hot woman's ass-lubing technique humorously.

"You are such a motherfucking hot fucker," Nina replied as she went in all the way with her fingers and started to give my asshole a seriously firm fingering. Her dangling hot tits swung back and forth to the rhythm of her finger-fucking motions. She definitely took her job very seriously.

"Come on Daddy Arne, time to fuck my ass. Nina, l want you to hold me and support my back," I directed the hot couple as I leaned back on my forearms and elbows, getting into a half reclined position on the table.

Arne grabbed my spread legs and pulled me down to the front edge of the table. He then let go of my legs and began to press the tip of his hot cock against the puckered ring of my waiting anus.

"It keeps sliding," Arne complained, but then suddenly he gasped exuberantly. "Oh, yes. This feels so fucking good, Dee!"

"Oh my fucking goodness!" Nina exclaimed as she watched her husband's thick shaft sink deeper inch by inch into the depth of my slutty fuckhole.

I looked into Arne's ecstatic eyes. He looked overwhelmed with lust as he proceeded to shove his hot dick up my ass. I felt happy to see this hot man enjoy my asshole the way he did. I love making my lovers happy. Then there was the burning sensation of Arne's cock tearing into my tight asshole, that wonderful familiar pain felt amazing.

"That's it Arne," I proclaimed wantonly. "Your fucking cock...it feels so good."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Nina asked me with genuine concern apparent in her sexy voice.

"Yes, it does," I confessed. "The hurt is the best part of the fun! I love it!"

Realizing that I didn't know what to do with my legs, Arne grabbed them by the ankles tightly. For a moment he stood motionless between my legs, his cock lodged balls deep within my clenching asshole, he straightened his back and looked down at my hard throbbing cock, then at my flushed face. He shook his head from side to side and a proud smile formed on his face.

"Wow!" Arne exclaimed. "I'm really doing this with such a beautiful boy, Nina?"

"Yes, this is beautiful honey," Nina replied. "You are so hot, baby. Fuck him. Fuck his beautiful asshole for me darling."

Encouraged by his wife's lusty words, Arne pulled his shaft back slowly, paused for a moment, and then rammed it back into my aching shit-chute. I began to moan with lust as the hot editor found his rhythm and began to fuck me powerfully with his newfound self-confidence.

Nina had her left arm wrapped tightly around my waist to prevent me from falling off the table. She brought her right hand down to my throbbing dick, looped her fingers around my shaft and started to jack me off as her husband continued his fully controlled assault on my poor asshole. Every thrust delivered an intense mixture of pain and pleasure to my overheated nervous system, giving me a few milliseconds of relief before the next delivery of his powerful poundings.

"Fuck me Arne. Fuck me!"

"Yes my beautiful boy. You are so lovely."

Who knew that this mild mannered aging man could move so energetically in and out of my experienced asshole. The sound of his groin slamming against me was insanely hot. Slap! Slap! Slap! Amazingly, this powerful fucking went on for another five minutes.

"Mmmm," I moaned incessantly with lust as the husband and wife took care of my ass and my cock passionately. "Oh Arne, you're so good at this. Who knew that you were such a fuck-monster?"

"I knew," Nina laughed. "He's my adorable fluffy bear. But I think you should pace yourself Arne. Take a short break? A glass of water?"

Arne stopped fucking me and pulled his cock out of my ass. He was beginning to show signs of exhaustion and he gladly accepted his wife's offer for a glass of water. I used that opportunity to jump down from the table to stretch my legs a bit, but apparently Nina had her own plans for me and my cock.

"I want you to take me from behind honey boy," Nina mewled lustfully as she went over to the table, placed her forearms flat on top of it as she bent over, then spread her legs apart, exposing her bubbly ass and dripping wet pussy to me. I grabbed my iron-hard dick in my hand and slammed it into her pussy in one powerful thrust.

"FUCK!" the hot housewife bellowed from the very bottom of her guts.

I grabbed on tightly to Nina's sexy shoulders, adjusted my stance and then pulled back my cock, then a second later I slammed it right back inside. Soon I was fucking the holy fuck out of Nina's pussy so hard that the entire kitchen and the whole neighborhood started to shake (well, that's how it felt to me at the time).

"Fucking fuck...this is...fuck," Arne said as he watched me power-banged his wife's pussy shamelessly and mercilessly from behind.

"Fuck 'mmmfuck," Nina cried breathlessly as I continued to rock and wreck her juice sputtering count. She was squirting and grunting like a banshee. Do banshees squirt? I don't know. I imagine if they squirted it would be similar to the way Nina was squirting all over the kitchen floor. Finally she clamped her legs shut and straightened her back up, causing my cock to slide out of her.

"Bend over the table!" Arne ordered me lustfully as soon as his wife stepped aside. "Spread your hot legs for me."

In an instant I was in the same place and position as Nina had been a few seconds ago. A moment later I felt a sharp pain in my asshole and soon Arne was fucking his powerful dick in and out of me like a...banshee? I don't know why I am thinking of banshees, but you get what I am trying to say, right?

"FUCK!" Arne yelled like a b...erserker. Yes, berserker. He was going berserk on my ass. Only hypersexual sluts like me can endure such a brutal ass-fucking and then remember it so fondly.

Oh, I remember that one time when a middle aged story editor fucked me so brutally that I couldn't walk straight for days. Good times. God bless that wonderful fucker.

Finally Arne pulled out his cock and a second later my entire back was plastered in a ton of thick, warm cum. When I turned around I saw that Arne looked like he had just died and gone to heaven.

Then I looked at Nina. She looked completely spent.

"I really need a fucking cigarette!"