All Comments on 'A Date with My Son'

by IndianMom45

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
adultlifeadultlifealmost 4 years ago

It is quite well written and loved it, got me really hard reading it haha. I am from India too and the taboo of it is so kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hot! A lucky son. And if it is real.. you guys rock.. keep up the good work, waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written

Nicely written.. Detailed yet the shyness coming thru.. No vulgarity... Hope you'll write more.. Cheers...

Sinfilled.Rendezvous (h/o)

Ramesh179Ramesh179almost 4 years ago
New era stated..........

I read your story that you are awesome mother for caring of your son. You have proved that mothers are not only caring about their sons but also helping them in real life problems. For instance, you have changed your son as man through this incident. Great mom. Thank you keep posting your real life experience. I am eagerly waiting for your next story lol.

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 4 years ago
Well Written

It's nice to read a story from a mom's point of view, instead of always from the sons. I wish I could get my mom to write her story.

utdomutdomalmost 4 years ago
Great First Story

Very well written, I do hope to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovd it

Loved the detailing and progression. Such a loving mommy. Had me a throbbing mess through the entire buildup

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Tender story of love.

More mothers need to show love by making love. So many times the desire is there but fear of rejection prevails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

Hi that was really terrific. I wish there were a video of this, it’s incredibly detailed, sweet and very hot. It does seem real, it’s pretty hard to make up all those details. I think you’d really enjoy a cartoon video of this type of story. Look for a video called Mom Son Date Night by an artist known as Doodlenooch on Google. It’s very well done. If you like that, I may recommend other videos that are quite good and have at least some semblance of a story, what you’ve written easily falls into the category of the best stories and videos. I think it is actually real, and this type of thing does happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A lovely story

"Oh Raj, you are so big and hard, fuck me, fuck your mother's pussy," Sangeetha called out. Raj was breathing heavy as he started fucking his mom harder and faster. "Oh mom, I can't believe how good you feel, this can't be wrong," Raj groaned out. "Oh yes, oh honey, so good, so good, don't stop, don't stop," Sangeetha shrieked loudly! Raj was mostly grunting out sounds. "Uh, uh, oh yes, huh, huh, fuck mom, ah, ah, ah," he bellowed out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Loved it very much! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nailed it

Could feel that motherly reluctance and shyness coming through. It really must have been an kinky feel. I must say the most kinkiest for you. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

Shy lads often need this type of help. Raj is fortunate to have a loving and understanding mom. A most rewarding experience for both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hot story

thats a hot story. hope to see part2.

this is closer to my life as i am in love with my mom too. started similarly by mom n we now in deep relation.

swathyFmlyswathyFmlyalmost 4 years ago
I was excited to notice that the story is based on a real life experience.

My complements to you for the courage you have displayed in sharing your story with others. I have also authored two stories. I am pleased that a women from my area has excited me. Best wishes sangeetha dear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

It is a good story and if you add some more flirting conversation between them might be more good... Keep it up and try more mom son stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is good and write more mom son incest stories with more sexual double meanings conversion and erotic activities. your mom son story is the best compared to other categories. All the best

madhuramkmadhuramkabout 3 years ago

Great story, written in a very naunced way! One of the best I have read on Lit.

How could I miss it for such a long time. But better than never.

Congratulations, you are an amazing writer of erotica.

By the way, I read twice and tried hard to edge till the end, leading to wonderful orgasms!

clive2007clive2007about 3 years ago

quite good. lovely mom and affectionate son. I used to live in India and the women there are truly beautiful. I had as many of them as I could, young and old.

alwayshardguyalwayshardguyover 2 years ago

lust filled souls exploring to sensual blissful moments with no point of return

Hardik_8INHardik_8INalmost 2 years ago

Wow awesome story. I enjoyed reading it. Kept me hard all throughout the story.

Thanks

swathyFmlyswathyFmlyover 1 year ago

The role of mom in giving confidence to her son to mate her has come out very well. The way she sat on his lap and kissed him gave him the spark to take her, giving her the pleasure that she rightly deserved. I also liked the detail of how she felt pride and unashamedly displayed her naked body for her son and delighted in his admiration of her nakedness. There is a nice finishing touch to let the readers know that it was his mother who has taken his virginity.

affjokermanaffjokermanover 1 year ago

Such a powerful story and great vision of how it happened! A very loving mother!

affjokermanaffjokermanover 1 year ago

A loving mother empowering her son! Truly an amazing story and event!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianMom45@IndianMom45
47 year old single mother. Happy go lucky person with a smart, handsome and intelligent son. Working for a private organization in a senior leadership role. I am here to write stories from my real life experiences and chat a bit in the chat room. I don't role-play nor have any...