A Date With Sweet Old Phil

Story Info
Carole gives in and lets the old man next door take her out.
7.3k words
4.68
28k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers

Hello, this story is a continuation of another story called Not So Sweet Old Phil. Which is itself a follow on from That Saturday Morning. I didn't intend writing a series, it just seems to have happened. But if you want to understand the characters a little better, you may want to start from the beginning. I hope you enjoy it either way though, thank you.

Carole had no intention of going round to Phil's house that Saturday evening. Even though she had said she would, even as she said it, she had no intention of going. He'd had his fun, yes she had enjoyed it, and yes she had an amazing orgasm. He was her elderly next door neighbor though, almost thirty years her senior, and she had known him for years. It was wrong, it was sick, perverse, and the way he just expected her to show up on his doorstop, like some sex craved nymphomaniac, willing to let anyone who paid her any attention have their way? Who did he think he was?

But then there was that slap, she had never felt anything like it before. When he slapped her breast it sent a shock wave through her entire body. A short sharp pain that carried with it the most intense sensation of pleasure, that focused itself between her thighs. All the next day at work, she couldn't stop thinking about it and when she did she became wet and had to fight the urge to touch herself, as her nipples became stiff against her bra.

"Penny for them?" a customer asked. Carole was jolted back to real life with a bump, she had drifted off, thinking about what happened in her kitchen the other day. She was stood on the shop floor with a trolley full of tinned goods, and was supposed to be stocking the shelves.

"Um sorry?" she said questioningly, and blushing outrageously at what she had been thinking about as she looked up at the stranger.

"Penny for your thoughts," he explained, "you were in a world of your own, you okay?"

"Oh yes, yes, fine thank you, sorry, how can I help you?" Carole helped the customer, then got on with what she was supposed to be doing. That night in bed, alone with her thoughts, she couldn't resist the urge, and masturbated as she thought, weirdly, of the guy she had helped in the shop. She imagined him groping her, playing with her tits, even slapping them and having her, right there in the shop. The next day at work wasn't any better and again that night, she masturbated alone in bed, teasing and tentatively slapping her own nipples as she reached orgasm.

Then it was Saturday, Carole was still adamant, she would not be visiting Phil, the sweet old man next door who liked to slap women's breasts. No, she wasn't some slut desperate for attention, desperate to be wanted. It was almost six when she got home from work. She put the bag full of tonight's dinner on the kitchen counter, the wine bottle inside clinking as it bumped down.

"Hey guys, who is hungry?" she called out to her kids, there was no answer, so she went upstairs. There was no one else in the house. By the looks of it, and the smell of aftershave, they were out for the night. Maybe even the weekend knowing them. She went downstairs and looked at the food she had bought, then put it away. She wasn't hungry, she had butterflies in her tummy. So she went to her room, took off her work clothes and put on her robe, went downstairs, and opened the wine.

Curled up on the sofa, Carole watched the clock almost as much as she watched the TV. Still telling herself that she wasn't going next door. She stared blankly at the TV, watching but not taking it in. Her mind was on other things and as she drank her hand slipped inside her robe. Her fingers teasing her dark, firm nipples before pulling her robe open and pushing between her thighs. she emptied the last mouthful of wine from her glass, placing the empty vessel on the small table next to her and using her now free hand to pull on her nipples as she rubbed her button with the other. Her hips tensed, her body trembled and panting softly, she came as she thought about the old man next door having his way with her.

The long summer day was drawing to a close and the sun was just disappearing behind the neighboring rooftops. She reclined on her sofa, her robe open wide, legs apart, with a wonderful warm feeling of pleasure flowing through her body. She looked down at her large soft breasts in the fading light and wondered when they started laying so far apart. Her large dark puffy nipples a stark contrast to the soft pale globes. The bump of her belly and the deep dark well of her bellybutton, leading down between her thick thighs, to the soft dark curls of hair, neatly trimmed and not quite hiding the delicate wet folds glistening below. She finally admitted to herself the truth she had known all along, she was going to let the old man fuck her! In fact, she was going to let him do whatever he wanted, as long as he fucked her at some point.

Carole got to her feet, a little unsteadily, a bottle of wine on an empty stomach was probably not the best idea. Her hands trembled with nervous excitement as she pulled her robe together. Then she went upstairs, putting her fingers through her hair a few times trying to pull the mess up into a bun on the way to the shower. It was still very warm and she was feeling a little tipsy and naughty after her shower. So Carole turned on the light and pealed the towel from her body, wandering to and fro in front of her bedroom window and feeling a delicious thrill of excitement at the idea someone may be watching her. After a few minutes she took a long red dress with buttons up the front from her wardrobe, slipped it on fastening some of the buttons, but leaving a few open at the top so that the dress hung loose off one shoulder, and at the bottom so the dress opened up to her thighs. Then she tied the belt around her waist in a loose bow, went downstairs and out the back door in her bare feet. She was only going next door, no need for shoes. She felt like a teenager, sneaking out to go to a party. Going quickly on tiptoes down the side of her house and up to Phil's front door. The butterflies in her tummy became a full on storm as she lifted her shaking hand to press the doorbell.

Suddenly the door opened before her and Phil stood grinning down at her. "I knew you'd come," he said excitedly "I also knew you would be late," he continued as he stepped from his house and closed the door behind himself. "I was watching for you, even caught a glimpse of you in your bedroom." Carole blushed, she couldn't help it, was it because he had seen her naked in her bedroom window, or that he knew she was there on purpose? Who knew. The old man took her arm and lead her quickly to his car, one of those new minis. He bundled her into the front passenger seat, then hoped into the drivers seat and before she had time to think Carole found herself being driven out of town in her elderly neighbors car.

"Where are we going?" Carole asked as they joined the dual carriageway of the bypass and picked up speed.

"Just a short drive in the country, not too far, how was work today?" He changed the subject then proceeded to dodge any other questions while he talked at speed about everything and nothing. He seemed excited, almost giddy, and as they drove he stole glances across the car at his passenger. Carole noticed how he looked at her almost right away. And still feeling naughty and tipsy, she crossed her legs and let the split in the front of her dress fall open revealing almost all of her thighs. After about ten minutes they joined a motorway, and sped along to the next junction as the sun started to set in the orange and deep blue sky.

Carole raised her left leg, playfully hugging it herself as she pulled her foot up onto the seat, causing her dress to rise up even further and gather at her waist. Then she moved her right leg to the side and showed the old man her dark curly hair, and that she wasn't wearing any panties. He glanced over at her as he spoke, and lost his train of thought when he noticed her. She smiled at the old man's reaction, it was just what she had hoped for, there was a few minutes silence as he stole glances at her and she displayed herself for him. Then they left the motorway, turning onto a single lane carriageway that wound it's way through the countryside for a few miles. They turned up a smaller side road, and off that onto a narrow track that wound it's way uphill beneath dark trees, ending in a small car park next to a picnic spot with a view of the sunset.

"Why are we here Phil?" Carole asked in a whisper as Phil reversed the car into place. They had come to a stop in an out of the way corner of the car park, and Phil had turned out the lights, but the engine was still running. She had a good idea why they were there, but wanted to hear him say it. He had already told her he had particular tastes and his wife was glad to accommodate them. With the drive into the country Carole was thinking he liked to do it outdoors, which seemed like fun, quite exciting after her very conservative husband.

The twilight glow revealed a white van parked on her side and another car on the drivers side, all carefully distanced from each other in the car park. Carole looked hard at the front of the van and as her eyes got used to the gloom, she realized there was someone sat in the drivers seat. "Phil, what's going on?" she asked, a little more insistent this time, sensing there was more than she thought to this car park trip. The old man just reached one hand across, pushed his fingers into the soft dark curly hair between her open legs and began rubbing her. She gasped softly and raised her hips, pushing against his hand in response.

Now it was his turn to enjoy her reaction and Phil grinned as he watched her. She looked up at him, her bottom lip pinned beneath her front teeth, and she whimpered as his finger slipped between her soft folds and pushed inside her. Soon she was wriggling in the seat, holding onto it she raised her hips, lifting her leg onto the center console so that she could open her legs wider. Turning to face the old man slightly, so that he could see how wet she was for him. But he pulled his hand away, raised his fingers to his mouth and began licking her juices from them.

"Good girl." he whispered and his hand dropped to his waist. Carole sat with her legs open, her wet pussy on display for him in the quickly fading light, and watched as he unfastened his seat belt, pulled at his trousers and wriggled them down until his stiff cock burst free. Just like him, the old man's shaft was long and slender. It thrust up from the dark creases of his clothing looking so very hard and stiff, veins bulged through the thin skin stretched around the shaft and at the tip was the fattest, most swollen looking mushroom cock head. Carole had never seen anything like it before, most of the limited number of dicks she had seen were smaller (with the obvious exception of the delivery guy) and well, prettier. This old mans rock hard shaft was almost grotesque by comparison and to her surprise Carole almost squealed with excitement at the thought of his long ugly cock entering her. Phil leaned back in the drivers seat and Carole needed no invitation, she unfastened her seat belt, twisted around on her seat and leaned over the old mans lap, quickly taking his fat swollen cock head in her warm wet mouth and sucking him eagerly.

"Aaauuuurgghhhh..." the old man groaned as his naughty young neighbor went down on him for the first time, "aaaaahhh fuck yes, mmmm like that yes." he encouraged as she wrapped the fingers of one hand around his bumpy, veiny shaft and began stroking him in time with the rise and fall of her head. She shifted in the passenger seat, taking her weight with one arm beneath her on the center console as she leaned over his lap. Her soft wavy hair, black now in the dim twilight, fell around his thighs and seemed to pulse with the motion of her head. The thick dark waves making sure none of what little light there was in the car made it through to her.

Phil reached up to the switches set into the roof lining and turned on the interior lights. The other cars in the car park almost disappeared behind the reflections cast by the little light. Carole didn't react, her head just kept going, her mouth and fingers doing a wonderful job of pleasuring the old mans gnarly cock. He looked across at her ass, covered by the red dress, one leg out straight disappeared into the dark foot well, the other was folded up over the first, almost kneeling on the seat. He placed his hand on her back, between her shoulder blades, feeling her body move as her head worked on his hard cock. Then he slid his hand down into the deep curve of her back and up again onto the soft curve of her cotton covered bottom.

Phil's fingers began gathering her dress, Pulling the material up revealing more and more of her thigh, then he pulled and her dress slipped up to her waist, exposing her wide hips, soft pink ass cheeks and thick thighs. His fingertips sank deep into the soft flesh of her ass as he squeezed one cheek hard, then the other, feeling there weight and warmth in his hand. He slipped his fingers between them, wriggling a little in his seat so he could lean over more and his long arm could stretch until his fingers rubbed her wet pussy lips. She responded and while still sucking him she squirmed in the seat to open her legs more and give him easier access.

Phil looked up at the window, movement outside drawing his attention. Stood by the front passenger door, bending down slightly and watching the old man's hand explore Carole's ass and pussy, was the guy from the van. This didn't surprise Phil at all, in fact, he was counting on it. And as the stranger peered into the car, the old man gripped one of Carole's cheeks, and pulled, spreading her ass wide, opening her, displaying her, to the stranger outside. He raised his hand to his mouth, sucking on his own thumb, making it good and wet. Then pushed his hand between her ass cheeks again, his middle finger slid easily into her slippery pussy and a moment later his wet thumb pushed against the tight bud of her anus, easing it open and plunging inside.

There was a muffled gasp from underneath the mound of hair spread over his lap. Carole gave a wriggle as his thumb pushed inside her ass, then a squirm as he started to move both his thumb and his finger in and out. The stranger outside had already opened his trousers and was stood rubbing his cock furiously as he watched Carole's holes being fingered. Phil felt a sudden thrill, his exposed neighbor, the masturbating voyeur and the wonderful mouth on his cock all too much to resist. The old man grunted and groaned as his cock suddenly erupted in Carole's mouth, launching jet after jet of his sticky cum down her throat. Carole did her best to swallow it all, but soon she was forced to come up for air. And as the last throbs of Phil's orgasm eased, Carole lifted herself from his lap, looking and feeling pleased with herself as she swooped her hair back and licked a trickle of the old mans cum from the corner of her mouth.

She noticed something was different right away, but it took a couple of seconds for her to realize that the light was on inside the car. Then she quickly looked around, worried that anyone outside would be able to see them. "What the fuck?" Carole squealed, almost jumped out of her skin at the sight of the stranger masturbating next to her window. Then she quickly wriggled back into her seat, dragging her dress back into place, her face flushed red with a mixture of embarrassment, fear and anger. "What the fuck..." she gasped again a moment later.

"shshsh... Come now Carole," Phil chided her in a very calm matter of fact voice, that actually did a great job of relaxing her, "I told you I had specific tastes, just relax, you'll enjoy it." As he spoke Phil reached over and began unbuttoning her dress. Carole just watched, unable to respond, as his fingers worked their way down. Soon they were at her belly, then Phil quickly lifted his hand and brushed the front of her dress aside exposing her large soft round breasts and big dark nipples. Carole looked up at the stranger, recognizing it was the man from the van, a thick set man probably about the same age as her. She looked down at his cock, the foreskin rolled back and forth over his thick swollen cock head as he stroked himself. His shorts were pulled down slightly and his short T shirt bulged over his big round belly. He bent down slightly, peering in the side window at her, watching her breasts as he stroked himself.

Carole felt a sudden flutter of excitement in her belly that flowed through her, before coming to rest with a deep throb of desire in the dark wet folds between her thighs. She felt a hand on her breast and looked down. Phil was reaching across the car and kneading her big pale orb like he was making a loaf. His fingers found her hard nipple as it stiffened to his touch and he pinched it hard, pulling on it until her tit stretched out in front of her. "Aaaahhh..." Carole gasped, then he dropped it, watching the soft flesh bounce and sway back into place, before pinching and lifting again. And again Carole gasped and whimpered as he held her breast by the nipple and wobbled it from side to side before dropping it once more and then suddenly slapping it.

"Aaaahhh fuck..." Carole squealed, squirming in her seat as the old man toyed with her. There was a knock on the window, she had almost forgotten about their voyeur. Carole looked up at him, then across at Phil. The old man grinned and nodded at the small switch set into the car door, making it obvious what he expected of her. She looked back at the stranger who made a winding motion with his hand, then, without even noticing she was doing it, Carole reached out and pressed the button. There was a hum as the window slid down and as soon as his arm would fit, the stranger reached into the car and grabbed her other breast.

"aaaahhh....aaaahhhhh..." Carole whimpered, one hand gripping the door handle, her finger hovering over the switch, the other hand clamped onto the seat by her bottom. The two men squeezed and teased her, pinching, pulling and slapping her big soft tits as she panted and squirmed in the car seat. Phil slipped his hand down to her waist and began unfastening more buttons until they were all undone. Then he threw her dress wide open, exposing her white cushioned potbelly and dark soft curly haired pussy to the stranger. His hand was quickly shoved between her thighs and thick fingers began wriggling their way between her delicate lips and into her wet pussy.

"Aaaaarrghh... aaaahhh... aaahhh..." Carole began to moan, lifting herself off the seat slightly, opening her legs and pushing herself against the strangers hand. Phil continued playing with her tits, groping and pinching with one hand while he stroked his still hard cock with the other. It hadn't occurred to Carole to wonder how he was still hard, she was far too distracted to notice something like that. The stranger drove his fingers into her cunt again and again, his palm rubbing her clit as he worked his fingers in and out. Between them the two men quickly brought her to orgasm and Carole squealed, her shuddering body tense and quivering as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her. "Aaaaaarrghh fuck... yes..." she cried out as they made her cum in the passenger seat of her neighbors car.

At last Carole's body relaxed as her orgasm eased. The stranger pulled his hand away, then pushed his thighs against the passenger door and his thick wet cock through the open window. Carole looked at it for a moment, the mans round belly bulged through the top of the window. His big fat balls sat in the windowsill and thrusting out about them was his thick wet cock. The shaft was red from all the rubbing and the huge swollen head was half covered by the thinly stretched foreskin and totally covered by a mass of glossy, bubbly, stringy precum. It hung in long drips from the gathered foreskin below his cock head and was smeared all over the end of his fat dick. A moment later, Carole leaned forward and slid her soft wet lips down over his swollen precum covered cock head and took his dick deep into her mouth.

MAGG5
MAGG5
106 Followers
12