A Date With Sweet Old Phil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuurrrghh... fuck yeah..." she heard the stranger outside the car growl, and felt a huge surge of desire and satisfaction. Her wet tingling pussy was aching for cock after her orgasm. But right now this guy wanted her to suck him, so she did, moving her head back and forth, her lips stretched wide by his girth, pushing her nose into his belly and pubic hair as she swallowed his cock. She felt something pulling at her arms, but offered no resistance, she just let whatever was happening happen and Phil pulled at her dress and removed it completely, dragging it from under her bottom and throwing it in the back seat.

"hhhmmfff... Hmmfff..." Carole whimpered in excitement as she sat naked in her elderly neighbors car, sucking a total strangers dick through the open window. Phil sat back, stroking himself, and watching the full bodied MILF's breasts sway as she sucked cock.

"uuuuuurrghh..." the stranger grunted, his body becoming stiff, his cock throbbing in Carole's mouth and his cum flooding her throat. She pulled away, gasping and choking on his thick clingy syrup and the last throws of his orgasm spat into her face and onto her thighs. Carole quickly gathered herself and wrapped the fingers of one hand around his thick shaft. Then she leaned close and took him in her mouth again, gently sucking and milking the last of his cum from his big fat balls. Satisfied, the stranger turned and walked away, pulling his pants up as he went.

Carole absentmindedly wiped the strangers cum from her face as he got back into his van and started it up. Phil grabbed her arm and she turned to face him as the van drove by on it's way out of the car park. "Leave it..." Phil said, pulling her hand away from her face. Carole smiled her compliance, dropping her hands onto her thighs and sitting back in the car seat. "And get out," the old man demanded. Carole looked at him, an expression of obvious confusion on her cum dripping face. "You heard me... get out." He demanded again and this time he leaned over stretching across the car, and opened the passenger door. Carole did as she was told and though she was totally naked, she got out of the car and turned to face Phil. "Shut the door, and come round here," he ordered.

The door closed with a satisfying clunk and the cool evening breeze made Carole's hot tits and thighs tingle as she made her way around the back of Phil's car. Stones pressed into the sole's of her bare feet as she tiptoed carefully through the noisy gravel. It took her a while to see him, in his dark clothes on his dark car. But the other driver was still parked up, and was leaning on the front wing of his car, with the glow of a cigarette in his mouth. Carole stopped dead, standing naked in the car park, her hearts pounding, and the two of them looked at each other. He was a young man, about the same age as her son, tall and athletic looking he sat with such a confident manner he looked totally at home. Carole half noticed a strange smell in the air and the stranger took a big drag on his fat cigarette, held it for some time, then exhaled.

"Get over here," Phil called from inside the car, his hand waving from his open window. Carole looked over at the hand, then back and the young man watching her. He waved his hand dismissively, the red glow of his joint making lines in the dark, and signaled for her to carry on. So she walked tentatively toward Phil's open window, keeping an eye on the stranger as she went. "Lean in here," the old man insisted when she reached his door. Carole had figured out what the dirty old bastard had in mind by now, and her wet pussy was longing for a cock inside it. So she was happy to play along. She turned her back on the stranger, and keeping her legs straight, she bent down and leaned into the car. She glanced back as her head went through the open window, just in time to see a hand come out of the passenger side window of the strangers car and take the joint from him.

"Oh my god there's..." Carole began saying in a panic, realizing there were two people in the other car. But before she could finish the sentence, Phil took a big handful of her soft auburn waves and pulled her down onto his stiff cock. With the top of the door pressing into her soft belly, Carole steadied herself with her hands on the drivers seat and Phil's leg as he pushed his big mushroom cock head into her mouth again. He gathered her hair and held it with one hand at the back of her head, pushing and pulling her mouth up and down on his shaft. His other hand reached out the open window and grabbed her big soft ass cheek, squeezing and pulling on it before giving it a good hard slap.

"Hmmmfff..." Carole squealed into his dick as he spanked her, again and again, his long fingers pulling her ass cheeks apart and teasing her wet pussy lips. The strong smell of marijuana filled her nostrils as she choked on the cock in her throat. Then she felt something rubbing against her soft delicate folds, easing them open, and suddenly a strangers long hard cock slammed into her wet eager cunt.

"Hmmmmmmmffffff...." Carole screamed as the young stranger entered her and began fucking her. Her body and the car rocked back and forth as his powerful hips slapped into her ass cheeks again and again. "hhhhmmmfff.... Hmmmfff..." she cried, and at last Phil relented, and relaxed his grip so she could lift her head off his lap. "Aaaaaarrghh fuck... fuck... Oh my goooooood." Carole cried out as the youngster took her, his long thick shaft slithering in and out of her wet pussy. Phil leaned back and watched her big hanging boobs wobble and sway as the young man fucked her hard. Then he grabbed one of them, squeezing it until the pale flesh bulged between his fingers, then pulling down on her nipple, stretching her saggy tit down to his lap. "Ooooohhhh fuck..... ooooohhh oooohhh.... Aaaaarrrgghh!" Carole squealed as her body shuddered, quivering and pulsing with pleasure as her second orgasm forced it's way into every nerve ending of her body.

"Yes, good girl..." Phil whispered in her ear, and Carole suddenly remembered her was there, right next to her, and turned her face to his. He watched her face contort as she came, a wicked grin on his once gentle and friendly looking old face. She almost looked like she was in pain, her mouth open and panting, her eyes screwed up almost closed.

"She's cumming... she's cumming..." Carole heard the young man fucking her exclaim, and his pace quickened with his excitement. His hands gripped her hips and he slammed himself deep inside her faster and faster harder and harder. Carole lost her voice, and just stared into Phil's eyes, her mouth open, a look of confusion on her face, as her body shuddered in the throes of an earth shattering orgasm. Then he started to cum, his hard young cock, buried in her cunt, began throbbing and pulsing as it filled her womb with his young seed. Spurting over and over again as he growled and cursed, gripping her ass hard and forcing himself as deep as he could inside. At last he was spent, and he pulled his satisfied cock from her cum filled hole.

A second later his friend was in there. "aaaahhh..." Carole gasped into Phil's face as the stranger she hadn't even seen pushed his hard cock between her gaping lips. "aaaaaaahhh... aaahhh... you... fucking bastard..." she half whispered, half whimpered, to Phil as the second youngster began fucking her like his friend had done, but faster, more eager, more excited. She could hear him muttering as he fucked her, his strong fingers driving into her soft hips, gripping her as his hard tummy slapped against her ass.

"oooh fuck... fuckin dirty bitch... what a fuckin whore." he mumbled as he fucked her, then he brought his hand down hard on her wide backside, with a spank that sent a loud snap across the dark deserted car park. Carole cried out, "yeah, like that don't ya... dirty old slut." he laughed, and spanked her again, and again. Carole looked Phil in the eye, her pitiful, questioning expression asking "What the fuck?" her mouth open, panting and moaning, crying out with each spank. Phil just grinned, grabbed her big hanging swaying tits, and started to play with them again, squeezing them, pinching and pulling on them, then slapping them.

Suddenly it was all too much for Carole, her poor aching body was hung prone through a car window, being used by strangers who were fucking her soft wet cunt and smacking her hot round red bottom at will. While her elderly neighbor abused her big soft tits and bullet hard nipples, with his long, somehow still stiff, cock thrusting up at her from his lap. Until a few weeks ago she had only been with one very conservative lover for the past twenty years, but now... She started to cry, her stinging ass and tits, adding to the pain caused by her shame at not only receiving such abuse, but enjoying it, and she sobbed as she felt yet another orgasm start to build deep inside her well fucked cunt. "Oooh god... ooohhhh god... pl... please..." she begged, but she had no idea what she was begging for. "Aaaaahhh... aaaahhhh... aaaaaaaarrrrghh," she cried, cumming for a third time, for a third stranger.

"Fuck yeah bitch..." the excited youth laughed as he he fucked her hard from behind, slapping her deep red ass cheek repeatedly as his hips drove into her soft quivering flesh, then he reached in through the window, grabbed a big handful of her soft red hair, and pulled. His cock slithered from her wet pussy as he dragged her backwards out of the car window. He turned her around and pushed her, pressing her hot red bottom against the cold side of the car. He quickly moved close, with his trousers around his knees, he pushed them between her legs, forcing them open. His hand was on his stiff cock, guiding it back inside her dripping wet hairy pussy. Once inside he started to fuck her again, and his attention turned to her tits.

"Mmmm yeah, look at those big soft melons..." he mumbled, and his hands grabbed them, pulling them up to his face so he could suck the hard sensitive tingling nipples into his mouth. Carole watched him as he fucked her and played with her tits. He was even younger than she had thought, probably still in his teens. Skinnier and a little shorter than his friend, he buried his face in her breasts, his long hair stank of weed, and Carole hung on with her arms around his neck, turning her head at the sound of the car door opening. Phil stood next to her, watching her whimper and moan as the young man had her against the side of his car.

"UUuuuurrrghh... uuurgh uurghh..." the stranger grunted, thrusting his cock into her in fits, his hands clamped on her tits as he pumped her poor little cunt full of his cum. "UUuuurrrgh... fuck... oooohh yeah..." he muttered as the throbbing eased and his hard cock emptied his load. He pulled his cock from her and stepped back, leaving Carole's tired sweaty body slumped against the car. He lifted his T shirt off over his head, his slender toned body and six pack glowing in the dim light from Phil's car as he stood back and used the T shirt to wipe Carole's sex from his cock. "Your fucking hot lady..." he said, looking her up and down as he casually cleaned himself, "wanna come back to mine and meet all my mates?" he asked.

Carole couldn't help it, despite the spanking and the tears, she giggled and smiled at the cheek of the brash young man. Then suddenly Phil was in front of her, bending his knees he pushed himself between her thighs and his big fat mushroom head quickly slipped between her dripping wet lips.

"Yeah, she's all yours old man... enjoy." the young stranger laughed as Phil entered her. Carole wrapped her arms around the old man's neck, hanging on to him as she had done the young stranger. Over the Phil's shoulder she watched the youngster walk back to his friends car, and as they drove away he raised a hand in goodbye. Phil started to fuck her and Carole wriggled her fingers in reply to the car as it left.

Suddenly it seemed very quiet, just the sound of Phil's heavy breathing close to her ear as his cock lipped easily in and out of her wet cunt. His fingers gripped her ass, pulling his long arms around her and finding their way between her thighs. His hand clamped onto her wet pussy lips, his cock moving in and out of her between them. Then he dragged a handful of the cum and pussy juice leaking from her, back between her full ass cheeks with his fingers, and pushed them into her tight little asshole.

"aaahhh fuck..." Carole gasped as his slipper finger slid inside her, closely followed by a second finger. Bending down slightly so he could reach, his fingers worked in and out of her ass as his cock wriggled in her cunt. Then suddenly, he took a step back, pulling his dripping wet cock from her cum leaking pussy. He stood for a moment, watching her pant and tremble naked against his car. She looked down at his long stiff wet shaft as it glistened in the dim light. Then, when he knew she had seen how hard and wet his cock was, he spoke.

"Turn around." he said, and Carole looked up at him, her scared, nervous expression giving her away. She knew what he had in mind, she had never done it before, ever. Phil flicked his head in a way that once more said turn around and Carole slowly, gingerly, turned to face the car, squashing her big soft red tits against it and gripping the edge of the roof with her hands. "Good girl..." the old man mumbled as she turned her back and thrust her bottom out at him. Then he moved close, guiding his swollen slippery mushroom cock head into the dark wet crack between her big round cheeks. He pushed it against her tight little cum and pussy juice filled hole.

"Oh god... oh god..." Carole whimpered as her tight asshole was eased open and her elderly neighbor pushed his long gnarly old cock inside. "Aaahhh... aaaahhh fuck..." she whined, but Phil pressed on, making the hot MILF next door whimper as he stuffed his cock into her tight virgin ass. "Aaaahhh pl... please stop..." she whimpered, and Phil grabbed her hips, pulling her back onto his dick and pushing inside her until his hips pressed against her big soft red ass.

"Oooooohhh fuck me that is tight... oooohhh god yes... amazing just... uuuurrghh." Looking down at the wide spread ass before him and his stiff cock buried deep inside. He began grinding his hips against her hot stinging cheeks, making her whimper and moan. Then he pulled out of her just a bit before easing back inside. Slowly he increased the distance and speed and started to fuck her tight little asshole, making her whimper and wriggle on his cock with each thrust. Phil quickly felt his orgasm building, he reached forward, grabbing Carole's mass of dark red wavy hair in one hand, and her big soft tit in the other. He pulled on them and moved the full length of his long veiny cock in and out of her ass in firm thrusts until his cock burst free in her tight hole, spurting jet after jet of his thick goo deep inside her most intimate of places.

"Aaaaarrgh... my god... uuuuuurrrghh." the old man grunted and gasped as his dick throbbed and spat inside his neighbors big ass. He watched it jiggle as his cock emptied into it and his pace slowed.

"Don't stop... don't stop..." Carole gasped, and with a shock he realized she had her hand between her thighs and was rubbing her pussy hard as he fucked her ass. He sped up again, his cock still throbbing and spitting the last of his cum as he increased his pace. "Aaaahhh yeah... aaahhh like that..." Carole whimpered as he pulled harder on her hair, and squeezed her big hanging breast. Her ass wriggled and squirmed against him as he fucked it, amazed by her seemingly insatiable appetite, he did his best to keep going but was quickly out of breath.

"Aaaahhh... aaahhh... oooohhh fuck..." Carole whimpered, hanging onto the side of the car with one hand, bent forward, her other hand rubbing her pussy and clit hard as her elderly neighbor fucked her ass. Grinding herself against him, the old man pulled on her hair, and groped her breast until her body quivered and trembled, moaning and whimpering with the the intense pleasure of her fourth orgasm.

Panting and gasping the pair parted, Phil took a step back, and Carole turned to face him, leaning back on the car, her tired legs feeling weak and a bit wobbly all of a sudden. Phil stood with his trousers around his thighs, his hands on his hips, and gasped for air as he caught his breath. Carole watch him, noticing his cock was still rock hard. He had told her he couldn't before, yet here he stood, apparently ready to go again, she giggled softly.

"What's... up?" Phil panted. Carole gestured to his still hard cock with a nod of her head. Phil looked down and realized what she was giggling at, he smiled. "good pills them," he explained " I will be hard all night." he said laughing. "You OK?" he asked. Carole nodded quickly, the breeze suddenly feeling quite cold, she wrapped her arms around herself, pressing her breasts together. She felt a cold trickle of someones bodily fluid running down her inner thigh and looked down.

"Do you have any tissues?" Carole asked in a meek little voice and Phil reached into the pocket of the open door of the car, and handed her a small pack. Feeling suddenly very shy, Carole took them and went out of sight behind Phil's car to wipe all of the sex off her. Just as she was done Phil appeared next to her, now fully dressed, with her dress draped over his arm. He held the dress open for her and Carole turned her back and slipped her arms into the sleeves. Then he wrapped the dress and his arms around her, kissing her neck softly before whispering in her ear.

"You are amazing Carole, such a beautiful and amazing creature, I just can't believe my eyes when I look at you. Just can't believe my luck. I hope I didn't scare you tonight darling, I hope those lads didn't scare you?" Carole remembered how they had fucked her, what he had said about his mates, and the thrill of excitement she felt at the idea. She smiled to herself, and shook her head.

"No, I'm OK, I was scared, but I'm OK now." Phil released her and she began fastening the buttons on the front of her dress as he picked up the tissues she had used to clean herself and put them in a nearby bin.

"It's getting late," he said, "we should head back." They both got into the car and drove home in almost total silence. There was nothing that needed to be said, both lost in their own thoughts about the evenings experiences. Carole stole occasional glances at Phil, and when he caught her he smiled. Phil stole glances at Carole, and was rewarded with her beautiful smile. Back home Phil rushed to get the car door for her and help Carole to her feet, such a gentleman. Then he took her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed it. "Goodnight Carole, tonight was simply amazing, I never thought I would feel this way again, ten years is a long wait, but god you were worth it."

Carole giggled and let him hold her hand as long as he wanted, "God night Phil..." she whispered, "Sweet dreams." They parted and Carole tiptoed quickly and quietly down the side of her house, the path cold and hard on her bare feet. She slipped into the house through the unlocked back door, and ran giggling upstairs to her bedroom. Where she threw herself on the bed, laughing and kicking her feet, screaming into the pillow. "What the fuck... what the fuck... what are you doing you crazy bitch?" She lay on the bed, her mind racing, butterflies in her stomach, her excitement visible in her trembling hands. She could still feel him inside her, her ass sore and throbbing, she wriggled her hips into the bed, reveling in the sensation. "Oh my god... what have I done?" she asked herself as she drifted off into a deep, deep, satisfied sleep.

12