All Comments on 'A Date with The Devil Pt. 03'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
ok

I remember reading this and thought it was not really that good sorry but not one of your better Hev stories

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Thank you for your comments. In all honesty I think a) the story doesn't really belong in "lesbian sex" and b) I tried to pack too many variations into it. Like you said, it is not one of my better yarns. There isn't much chance of me doing a Pt. 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tsk, Tsk

Disappointed that you began to lead us down this path and then left us hanging. As creepy as it was to read of our Lasses’ tribulations, it may have been as difficult to write. Nevertheless, you are capable of pulling this storiy out of the fire (of Hell...). With the exception of the unnatural pregnancy (still can’t figure that one) viable options exist for our super heroines: last minute team up with Hev and the DC; Hev doing her worst to kick information out of the slimy Bruno, after the tittering secretaries provided info to track him down. The possibilities are many. With the many suspensions of reality which have carried us through the many adventures of our Yorkshire Lass, one last effort would be so appropriate. Really have enjoyed the travels through their adventures you have led us on. Please carry us home on this one. “For Queen and Country!”... (please)

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Your comment is almost as long as one of my stories! Thank you for contributing at such length and thank you for enjoying the story so far. Between you and me, although I said (above) that I wasn't going any further with this tale I had, by then, already written a big chunk of Pt. 04. Right now I'm heavily involved with Victoria's Second . . . and Third . . . Secret. That should keep me out of mischief for a week or so. Then I'll finish the Devil off for better or worse, I promise.

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 5 years ago
Where is part 4?

Almost 5 months since your last comment. Please bring resolution to this rather different story.

We need Heather to the rescue!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Eloquentman

I have written a couple of thousand words of Pt. 4 but stalled when hardly anyone read Pt. 3. It is, however, an itch I need to scratch, so I will publish more in the not-too-distant.

Heather to the rescue? But of course . . .

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
In the merde

Looks like both Mare and Lindsey have a real talent for plunging themselves into the crap. Perhaps if they had read Dennis Wheatley when teenagers they might have avoided their errors. But then, when did teens ever show common sense? And his books were probably long out-of-print by then. We just have to hope that someone with much more sense (Hev?) comes galloping to the rescue like a modern day feminine Duc de Richlieu. To paraphrase Bette Davis: "Put your crosses on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!"

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I think all teenagers should read Dennis Wheatley but suspect you are right and most of his stuff is out of print. And yes, Hev is going to do a feminine Duc and rush to the rescue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous