All Comments on 'A Date with The Devil Pt. 04 - Final'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 5 years ago
Phew! At last...

...I can step out of my pentacle and burn a joss-stick in thanks that all the baddies got their comeuppances. Leo seemed to have had all the self-control of a Mafia Don on speed and unlikely to earn 'Employer of the Year' title---reminiscent of Harvey Korman in "Blazing Saddles". I don't think even Alan Sugar would have gone that far (although it does give a new slant to his catchphrase "You're fired!") One line where Hev was beating the shit out of Bruno reminded me of a line in one of Micky Spillane's Mike Hammer novels: "I hit the guy and he went down bubbling so I kicked him and he stopped bubbling." Anyway, LL, thanks for an enjoyable ride with the Devil. And remind me never to argue with Hev.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

About time, I was getting worried you had decided to scrap this story. Ah Hev,is there anything she can’t do😀. Love your stories keep them coming

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I'm glad you liked it and am impressed with all the references (nobody has ever mentioned Alan Sugar in oe of my incoming comments before!).

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for annoymous

I did actually decide to ditch this story.Hardly anyone was reading it as it went on, but one or two readers pressed me to finish. And, zero readers or not, I wanted Hev to kick some ass. Hopefully she did that in an acceptable way.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
not bad

I had forgotten about this series, so glad you were able to finish it

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

A couple of readers kept reminding me I had left the series unfinished so, although I knew general interest wouldn't be great, I felt obliged to rescue Mary Rose. Or rather, Hev felt obliged . . .

sbrydonsbrydonabout 5 years ago
Very good ending.

I had forgotten about this also until I saw the title. Any story with Hev has got to be good.

SB

EloquentmanEloquentmanabout 5 years ago
All’s well that ends well

An abrupt finish, but I do appreciate you taking the time to complete this story. Don’t be afraid to explore unfamiliar territory though, even if it isn’t always the best read stuff. I always think you write for yourself first, then your audience, and doing different things is how you grow as a writer.

I’ll accept putting up with a random quickie with the waitress as our only real sex scene if you promise to make it up to us!

Thank you.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for sbrydon

Thank you for reading it, enjoying it and taking time to comment.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback of Eloquentman

Thank you for your comments and sound advice (which I wholly agree with). I admit this story lacked sex action but worry not; I'm halfway through a new story about the delicious Davina/Dave and trust me, she's not lacking when it comes to sex action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous