All Comments on 'A Date with The Devil'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written,

wish I hadn't read it though. UGH will be feeling dirty for days. Write on if you must, I will try to take a pass on any future installments.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for reading. I'm sorry if some of the content upset you. All I can say in my defence is that I've always been a fan of Dennis Wheatley (who was so far in the past you've probably never heard of him) and very recently re-read Blatty's "The Exorcist" (also back in the mists of time by now). If it's any consolation, Hev's going to come riding to Mary Rose's rescue . . . although I'm not sure how successful she will be.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

not your usual story line, I am glad Hev is back only for a short visit, I thought it was written good, I am not sure if you will keep this story going, but I did find it a little strange at first, but not in a bad way

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Hello again. Hev's going to play a bigger part as this story progresses, but only over two or three more episodes. (You know what she's like, taking the back foot doesn't come into it for her!). This latest tale is designed to be different . . . and much darker than usual. I want to get back to "story" as well as sex. And stories might as well be different, no? If not, why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spooky

I just loved your story end the twisted ending... very twilight zone’ish😱

Keep it up !!!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous - Spooky

Yeah, I guess Satanism is pretty spooky. Watch out for the next instalment. The spookiness is going to intensify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Not Too impressed

I was honestly Impressed with this one, and it wasn't that scary, the straight sex turned me off so bad, even though I'm pan sexual and have been with many girls and guys. I just didn't really get into it, I hate when it gets uploaded to lesbian sex stories categories when this wasn't even a gay story.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonymous

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story. I know what you mean about the Lesbian category, but Literotica doesn't have a bi/pan sexual section so, with two lesbians as main characters, I didn't have a lot of choice . . . and I did pre-warn readers accordingly.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Sinfully good

That was a chilling ending! Like the anonymous reviewer, I didn't much care for the hetero stuff and I think this story would have been better suited for the "Group Sex" section or even "Erotic Horror". Understandably, this must have been a tricky one to categorize. But I'm hopeful about the hint of an upcoming all-female ritual.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Bridget69

Thank you for your comments.

And big congrats on picking up the hint. The next story is indeed going to include a "witches sabbat" with men few and far between!

Categorizing ADWTD was, I admit, tricky (same goes for quite a few of my offerings over the months and years!). Believe it or not, the Literotica editors do exercise the power to shift stories into other bands. My WWE stories were all aimed at "lesbian" but the later ones were moved elsewhere without my say-so. In a way I put this latest tale in lezzie and left if up to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good and Sadly Ugly :(

Well... I am a little bit undecided about your latest instalment. Of course I like how this story was written, but... the desecration part was too detailed for my enjoyment. (I guess this is why this writing style is called horror, and I dislike horror).

Story wise I love it! Prologue was solved by a cliffhanger ending, and explained (mainly) in the middle. A very good (but revulsive) story.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate all feedback, be it positive or not.

As for the "ugly" side, I'm afraid it's unavoidable in the Satanic circumstances. And those circumstances will get worse . .

Unless Hev finally steps in and wins the day at the last moment. Not that I'm giving too much away . . .

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Mary Rose---not a very bright girl...

It's been a while since I've read one of your tales, Limey, and I stumbled across this one by accident. Well written, very promising and as an aficionado of the macabre I'm looking forward to catch-up with the next two chapters. But I must say that in my opinion Mary Rose is not a very bright girl. Surely a potentially high-flying lawyer involved in a high profile case would be suspicious at being invited to an orgy. In similar circumstances, the first word to have popped into my mind would have been: 'Blackmail'. The same with swapping sexual behaviour images with Heather on their mobiles. We all know that some sleazy journalists back in the early 2000s hacked into the phones of lawyers, politicians and other celebs. Sounds like Mary Rose thinks with her pussy rather than her limited number of brain-cells!

Regarding Dennis Wheatley, I've often wondered if he really believed in the occult or whether he was bull-shitting to boost sales of his novels. One of his anecdotes was about a scary weekend visit to the Rev Montague Summers (another name probably lost on your younger readers) and involved huge spiders on his bedroom ceiling.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

Sincere appreciation for your knowledge of Mr Wheatley. I read every last one of his works before I was 20 years old and loved nearly all of them (even the whacky ones involving Julian Day). FYI I think you could be right. He used Satanism to sell books (as if he needed help!) but his knowledge on the subject was extensive.

BTW Mary Rose is highly intelligent but does think with her pussy when it comes to Heather Hunter. They have been lovers ever since private school and are addicted to each other. If blackmailed Mare would only laugh. "Tell the world I'm fucking Hev," she'd say. "Go for it! I'm prouder than proud."

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
A further comment

It's not all that relevant but I thought I'd make a further comment about one of Dennis Wheatley's black magic books ("The Haunting of Toby Jugg"). Our bedridden hero is being tormented by a mysterious inhuman shadow in the moonlight and tries to guess what it might be. He surmises it's not an octopus because it only has six legs. It turns out to be a gigantic supernatural spider. Even as a teenager I was astonished that DW didn't know that a spider has eight legs. His research on all of his varied genres (especially his historical novels) was so accurate that I've long wondered if he deliberately got it wrong for dramatic effect. Anyway, I'm just about to catch up with your Chapter 3 so it's onwards and upwards.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback foe Maonaigh

It has been years since I read THOTJ and I had forgotten about the spider legs, I agree DW's research was usually extensive (especially for the Roger Brook series); perhaps he really was joking on that occasion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous