All Comments on 'A Daughter Fucks Her Mother'

by DPandAmigos

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

There's a lot good going on with this story, but the use of hyphenated adjectives is so annoying it's unreadable. "Strong-lithe" is not a thing. And this goofy quirk is repeated through the story. Knock that shit off and I think your work will be quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trayvon martin

What the hell does he have to do with anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

This is like my dream scenario, combing incest and a beautiful t-girl. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot

The twisting this story makes it extra hot.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a wonderful story - so HOT, arousing and has so many possibilities ! Interesting that Taly has such a long, thick cock with heavy balls so loaded and can stay hard after cumming !! Hopefully, the next time, Taly will get behind her Mom and screw her hard and for a long while and give her an even bigger load that this one. Cannot wait to read more about this wonderful encounter. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Hot.

But what in the hell is that dedication at the end? I'm not sure Trayvon would be into incestous dickgirl erotic fiction. Was that a joke, because I laughed my ass off. It came of of nowhere! But yeah peace to Trayvon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hottest i have ever read

hottest i have ever read. seriously. what a great concept and job writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sequel?

would love to see more from this especially the mom knocked up maybe have her go after and aunt next or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think Trayvon Martin would have been honored to be remembered in a piece on incestual dickgirl fiction. I think his little heart would have thumped in his chest, each beat jetting a little more cardiac blood out onto the grass of his imagination, as he contemplated the raunchy, sweaty action of a hermaphrodite slamming it to her own mother like a rutting badger. Maybe it would have spoken to something in him, like a .44 slug straight to the heart. It's a touching rendition. Just like he would have undergone rendition for assault if that guy hadn't popped a cap in his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star for that idiot trayvon

a tranny story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too hot to imagine, fantasy and erotic incest.

The imagination of the new order of things to do in the world of the forbidden fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dedicated to?

I don't understand your choice of dedication, but if you think Trayvon Martin would be honoured by this, then who am I to question...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is there any chance of uploading 2nd part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So all that didn't take a minute

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous