A Daughter's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gasping young blonde felt completely overwhelmed with need. Her father's mutual need for her was intense and obvious, yet the girl was sure he was also getting excited because Tyla was watching. It was just as arousing for Keri. It felt like father and daughter claiming each other before a witness made it that much more real.

Keri whimpered and moaned as her father plunged a pair of fingers in and out of her slick pussy channel. Tyla was moaning just as loud. Meanwhile, Rex's cock was hard and swollen to it furthest limit as his pretty, blonde daughter hovered over it. And as good as the man's experienced fingers felt plumbing her slippery hole, the girl was eager to feel that thick shaft pushing up inside her. But then, she almost forgot where she was as she kissed her father back. Her mind was in a whirl as his tongue swept through her mouth and played with hers.

Suddenly, Keri reared back and gasped while a hard climax tore through her delectable young body, her luscious tits heaving to the shudders rocking her form. Barely having time to recover, she felt herself being guided backward with her father's thick arms around her. He was controlling her movement completely, and she thought she knew just what was coming next, yet she never felt so safe and loved as she did with her daddy's arms holding her.

Now their positions were completely switched, with Rex hovering over his naked daughter. His cock shaft was touching her bald pussy, hinting at what he was getting ready to take. He was looking at her with an expression she never saw on his face before. There was a mixture of love and lust in his eyes that made her pussy ache like never before. Or maybe it was just the way her father's fat cock was mashing against the very top of her slit.

"Are you sure this is what you want, baby?" he said, already moving the blunt tip of his cock to her entrance.

"Do it, Mr. J," Tyla said breathlessly, eager to answer for her friend. "Give her that cock. She wants it more than anything."

Keri looked up at her dad and nodded. "It's true, Daddy," she cooed softly. "Make me all yours."

"I love you, sweet one," the man said as he began pushing his hard, hot cock shaft into his daughter's slippery tunnel.

Keri could hardly breathe as she felt the biggest thing she ever had in her pussy go deeper and deeper and deeper. From inside her hot, creaming pussy, her father's cock felt even bigger and harder than it looked or even felt in her hand.

But as Rex began slipping his rod in and out of Keri's pussy, Tyla brought the other hand to her clit and started rubbing her button furiously. The slippery strokes of her father's rigid cock made the young blonde's body go limp temporarily. The man's swollen flesh was touching places inside her she didn't even know she had.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Tyla moaned, pumping her fingers ever harder and faster into her wet hole.

"Ohhh, Daaaaad, fuck," Keri cooed in heat.

The young blonde found herself gazing up at her father's intense face as he stared back, fucking her cream-slick pussy hole with long, hard thrusts. He was soon thrusting so hard he was making her body rock on the bed, causing her pert tits to quiver and shake. He leaned over to suck on the tips now and then, but most of the time he hovered over her and stared at her like he couldn't believe he was actually fucking his own daughter.

For that matter, Keri could hardly believe the amazing cock that was pumping into her pussy was her own dad's. But there he was, right there looking down at her like she was the only girl on Earth.

If Tyla hadn't cried out through both orgasms she had while Keri and Rex were fucking, the father and daughter might've forgotten she was even there. But both of the other girl's climaxes set Keri off on two of her own. And with the second one, her father growled and pumped his cock furiously into her hole, filling her channel with a long series of hot cum bursts.

Afterwards, Rex cuddled his daughter as long as they could until they had enough time for showers before checkout time. Since they hadn't planned to stay over, they had to wear the same clothes from yesterday, except the girls both put their shorts and tank tops back on without wearing their bikinis underneath.

The ride home was very different from the day before. No one had any secrets anymore. The girls started out riding together in the back seat, but then Rex pulled off the road and stopped where the three could have a nice early lunch. Keri and Tyla took off to the girls' room together where they spent most of the time talking about everything that had happened. There wasn't any jealousy between the two girls, but the blonde was now much more possessive toward her dad. It was all Tyla's idea that Keri ride in front with her father and give him a sweet surprise on the last part of the ride.

"I was gonna do that when we get home," Keri said, despite being excited by her friend's idea.

"Yeah, but your dad's gonna drop me off at my house and I wanna watch," Tyla replied with a wicked grin.

The blonde giggled. "You're such a perv!"

When they went back to the car, Rex looked curiously at his daughter when she got into the front seat to ride next to him. He glanced back at Tyla, who only gave him a coy smile. Keri could tell her father knew something was up, but he was smiling about it. They rode a while in silence and had only gotten another ten miles or so before Keri reached over between her father's legs and started fondling the bulge in his shorts. His smile grew bigger, and so did the bulge under his daughter's hand.

"Are you trying to make me drive off the road?" Rex asked the girl.

"Of course not, Daddy," the young blonde snickered. "I'm just kinda touching you a little. You can still drive."

Before, when Rex was fucking her, Keri had felt excited having her best friend watching, but there was also the courage factor. Tyla's presence hadn't inhibited them at all. If anything, it had helped her have the confidence to go through with it. But now, feeling her dad's cock grow steadily harder under her groping hand in front of Tyla was just pure fun.

Keri unzipped her father's shorts and took his cock out. She kept stroking him, making him grow longer and thicker while he drove. Then, following Tyla's naughty suggestion from back in the girls' room at the restaurant, Keri leaned over and started sucking the man's fully excited cock.

Rex moaned and sighed with pleasure, but he managed to keep driving without any trouble. He kept going several more miles with his daughter's head bobbing up and down in his lap. Keri loved the way it felt to suck her father's delicious cock in a moving car. It felt like she was giving him something special. But after a while, she could feel that her dad was pulling the car off the road. She lifted her head to see he was driving into a deserted parking lot in what looked like some kind of factory complex that was closed for the weekend.

When Rex stopped between a pair of buildings that kept the car hidden from the main road he shut off the engine. "Your mouth feels so good, baby, I want to be able to relax and enjoy your special gift," he told her.

Keri was still stroking his rigid dick. It was wet and slippery from her mouth and her hand was slipping and sliding up and down his rod with ease. The way he called her cocksucking a special gift made her pulse leap.

"I love you, Dad," she told him. "I always wanna make you feel special."

"I love you too, pumpkin."

But even as he was still speaking, Keri leaned down to take her father's cock back into her mouth. She loved hearing the deep groan he made when her lips first slipped over the head of his prick and went halfway down his long shaft. As she started moving her head up and down, she used her hand to caress the bottom end of his shaft.

While the girl was steadily sucking his cock, Rex reclined his seat all the way back. Keri could now see that Tyla had her shorts off and her tank pushed up above her tits. She was playing with her nipples with one hand and stroking her wet pussy with the other. She was leaning back across the passenger's side in back, and her open pussy was just a few inches away from Rex's face. He kept turning his attention back and forth between his daughter sucking his cock and her best friend in the back seat, rubbing her pussy close enough to his face he could smell her juice.

Keri just kept making slurping noises, feeling her pussy grow hot and wet as she made her father's dick throb in her mouth. But the way he was groaning and Tyla was moaning it sounded like they were the ones having sex in the car. It made the blonde girl's pussy throb even harder to listen to them while her father's cock was growing hotter and hotter inside her mouth. It was her cock now.

Keri almost felt bad about not wanting to share her dad's cock with Tyla anymore. Maybe she'd share him once in a while, just for old time's sake, but if she could help her friend fuck her own father, the one she really wanted, then everyone would be happy.

After a while, Tyla started to cum, furiously rubbing her pussy while Rex watched from mere inches away. Then he was grunting deep and loud, warning his daughter he was about to cum. Keri responded by sucking harder and faster, eager to take his load in her mouth. The man didn't disappoint her. Seconds later, his pulsating pole was spurting his warm cock milk into her mouth, and the young blonde surprised herself at the way she sucked and swallowed every drop of his juice.

Keri felt happy, knowing her father had cum in her pussy and in her mouth, and it wasn't even lunchtime yet.

Rex put his cock away, raised his seat and got back on the road. Tyla didn't put her shorts back on until they were just a few minutes away from her house. Then Rex pulled the car over in front of her house.

"I love you guys," she said. "I had the best time."

Rex and Keri both agree whole heartedly, and they both gave Tyla a long, deep kiss. "Don't forget what we talked about," she told Keri as she got out of the car and went inside.

As Rex drove away, he turned toward his daughter and asked her what Tyla meant. She explained how Tyla wanted her own father the way Keri wanted Rex, and that she promised she'd help her friend make her dream come true.

"And," she added, "I guess seeing us doing things together made her think it could really happen."

Rex smiled at his girl. "I wouldn't have believed it myself a couple days ago," he said. "But now I'd say anything is possible."

Keri smiled happily. Everything was going so perfectly. She always knew her father loved her, but now she knew he loved her the same way she loved him. But then she started to worry and it showed on her face.

"What's wrong, princess?" her father asked.

"What if Tyla's dad doesn't want to...ya know...be with her like that. Like you and me are now? It wouldn't be fair just to cut her off and leave her with no one. Plus, there's her mom to think about too. It's not like at our house with Mom being gone."

Rex nodded thoughtfully. "How about if we both help her? I mean, she's my friend, too, right?"

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Of course, baby. Besides, we might have some fun along the way," he told his daughter with a suggestive grin.

"Ohmygod, Daddy, you're so naughty," Keri laughed.

"You noticed that, did you?"

"I did," the girl said coyly. "Especially when you were fucking me in front of my best friend."

They both laughed, and in another couple of minutes Rex was pulling the car into their garage.

***

When Tyla went into her house she was relieved to see that her mother was out and her father, Tom, was in the backyard puttering around planting stuff in the beds he made a couple of years ago. While it seemed like her mother and father kept drifting further and further apart, with Elaine, the girl's mother, staying away from the house as much as she could get away with, Tom put more and more energy into his landscaping hobby. On nice days like today, he'd work without a shirt and Tyla found herself watching him with her pussy tingling in the worst way. And today was no different.

Tom probably didn't even realize his precociously hot daughter was home yet while she watched him from a rear window. Since she and Keri hadn't bothered putting their bikinis back on in lieu of underwear, Tyla was just wearing her tight cut-offs and tank, and her nipples were making prominent points in the material of her top. Sometimes she wished she was as tall a Keri, but being as petite as she was had its advantages too. She noticed lots of guys like Rex and her dad loved the way her thick legs and ass looked on her smaller frame. And while her tits were also smaller than Keri's and a lot of her other friends, she was proud of their perky, high-riding shapeliness.

Even though she had showered earlier at the motel, she'd made a mess of her horny pussy in the car when Rex pulled off the road to let Keri suck his cock. She decided to go upstairs and freshen up before letting her father know she was home.

Tyla took another shower, and after drying her long hair she took her time deciding on what to wear around her sweaty, bare-chested father while her mother was out of the house. After the last day and a half she'd had, she wanted something that would make her dad's jaw drop. But then, the majority of the clothes she had were outfits that disgusted her mother and made her father give her all his attention. She chose a thin, light grey T shirt type of dress, but one that clung tightly to her compact little body. The hem covered little more than a couple of inches past her thickly rounded ass and made thighs look fantastic. It even made her perky little tits look bigger than they really were. Without a bra, her cute, upturned B cups boobs stood through the clingy material perfectly. She knew her father would love it.

But Tom was a lot like Rex was a couple of months ago, being overly careful about flirting with his daughter while flirting more openly with her friend. But if Keri could get her father to love her the way she wanted, then there was hope for Tyla and Tom.

The curvy, little brunette finally slipped on a pair of flat-heel sandals and went downstairs. She was planning to go out of let her father know she was home, but he was already back inside the house. She found him in the kitchen downing a tall glass of water by the sink in nothing but his shorts.

"Hey, Sugar," he said when he turned around and saw that he wasn't alone in the house anymore. "I didn't realize you were already back. How was your day trip with Keri and her dad? Did you have fun?"

Tyla actually felt herself blush when she thought of everything that happened over the last couple of days. She imagined telling him everything just to see the look on his handsome face. She wouldn't, of course, but it was a fun idea. And besides, maybe if he knew about Keri and Rex he'd see how good it could be with his own baby girl.

"Yeah, it was really fun, Dad," she finally said. "But I still missed you. Maybe you can come with us next time." For a second, a picture flashed through her mind of being back on that bed in the motel and getting fucked by her dad while Rex was fucking Keri right there in the other bed.

"Aww, that's so sweet, Sugar," he said. "I missed you too."

Tyla loved it when her dad said he missed her when she was out, especially when he was pretending his eyes weren't roaming all over her perfectly displayed body shape in a tight dress that was too short to wear out of the house. She was dying to let him see she wasn't wearing any panties, even though he could probably tell just from the way her dress hugged her ass and hips.

"Your mother's not coming back until tonight," he informed her. "So it looks like it's just you and me for dinner. I was thinking we could go out somewhere nice."

Tyla couldn't contain a giddy smirk. She caught her dad smirking, too. He was just as relieved as she was when the girl's mother stayed out with her friends and left them in peace. And even more, the girl loved it when her father took her to nice restaurants without her mother. He took his daughter to much nicer places than he ever took his wife anymore, and this made the girl's mother complain whenever it happened. But it made Tyla feel like she was a much better wife for her dad than her mother was, even if Tom wasn't fucking her. Yet.

But the observant girl also knew her mother and father weren't having very much sex, either. If any. She'd overheard them talking about it when she was supposed to be asleep. Her mother was always saying she just didn't feel like it, and her father would end up waiting until his wife was sleeping and sneak into the bathroom for a long time. Tyla had listened at the bathroom door many times to the sound of her father jerking off. It made her smooth pussy feel hot and moist, but it also made her mad at her mother. Her father deserved a loving girl to take care of his special needs. If only he would finally admit she was the perfect choice.

But their plan was now set, and after giving his daughter a long, lingering look, Tom went upstairs to shower and change for dinner. Tyla killed her time waiting by texting Keri. They talked about everything that happened, and Tyla told her friend how her dad was taking her out to dinner without her mother. Keri sent a row of wink emojis.

When Tom came back down and said they should go soon, he told Tyla she should go change for dinner.

"What's wrong with what I've got on?" she asked her father coyly.

Tom raised a skeptical brow. "It's a little revealing for a fancy restaurant, don't you think, Sugar?"

"Daddy, it's supposed to be a lot revealing," the girl snickered deviously.

Tom couldn't help laughing with her, and also taking advantage of the situation to enjoy a good, long look his inappropriately dressed girl. "Well it sure is," he said. "But you're going to cause quite a stir in that dress. Especially since it's obvious you're not wearing anything underneath."

Tyla giggled, happy her father noticed her total lack of a bra or panties. "I wanna look pretty for you," she said.

"Baby, you always look pretty. And you look hot in that dress, but maybe you should put on some panties if we're going out."

Tyla pouted, but she couldn't be happier to hear her father say she was hot. As she turned to go upstairs, she stuck out her ass at her father, flashing the lower part of her ass as the dress lifted up too high. She cast a playful glance over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at him. Tom laughed as Tyla went upstairs.

She knew exactly what to wear under her dress. It was a stretchy lace pair of thong panties that still showed off her ass. After pulling them on and checking herself in the mirror, she went back downstairs. Tom looked skeptical because it still looked like the girl wasn't wearing any panties. To give him proof, Tyla lifted the front hem of her dress up above the panties that barely covered more than the pouting V shape of her hairless mound.

"See, Dad? I'm wearing panties like you told me to," she said.

Tom gazed at his daughter with his mouth gaping open. Tyla couldn't help giggling when she saw the amazed look on her father's face. Feeling bold, she turned around and lifted the back up to the base of her spine so he could see how the thong looked in back.

"I didn't want panty lines, Daddy. So...these are okay, aren't they?"

Knowing full well that her ass was her most striking feature, except possibly her face, Tyla stood a long while exposing her essentially naked ass to her father. Tom stared at the girl as long as she was willing to let him look, which could've been forever as far as she was concerned.

"You're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days, you that, right?" the man finally said.