A Daughter's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather give you a hard attack," Tyla giggled, feeling bolder and braver than ever.

Then the girl's father did something she never expected. He stepped closer and gave her bare ass a firm spank. It even stung a little bit, but in a good way. Tyla shrieked in surprise.

"Now cover that ass and quit teasing your old dad so we can go to dinner."

The whole was to the restaurant, Tyla couldn't stop thinking about the way her father spanked her. It was hard yet not so hard it wasn't still playful. But even though it was only a split second, her father had touched her exposed ass. It only made her want to feel his big hands squeezing her bubble shaped cheeks until her pussy was dripping down her thighs.

Tom took the girl to a place that looked expensive, and the way she was dressed was totally inappropriate for their surroundings. Being as petite yet as curvy as she was, Tyla always managed to look older and younger at the same time. Every head in the restaurant turned to watch the eighteen year old follow her dad to their table with a hard set of excited nipples denting the front of her dress. She could tell from the look on her father's face that he was proud of the hot looking girl he was with.

They had a great time at dinner, and Tom was starting to flirt with his daughter as badly as he did with her pretty friend, Keri. Tyla was on Cloud 9.

After they finished and went back out to the car, Tyla got the same attention as her father followed her out, and she knew no one was enjoying the sway of her fully round ass as much as her own daddy. This was the best daddy/daughter date they'd had so far. She was so happy and excited she could feel her pussy growing warm and damp, and when she got in the car with her father she made sure her dress rode up high enough to let the bright pink gusset of her panties show.

After having a couple of glasses of wine with his dinner, Tom seemed more relaxed about the way his daughter was dressed than usual. He got into the car and leaned close to her.

"You know, Sugar, you really do make me so proud of you," he said. "You were the hottest, most beautiful girl in the place and everybody knew you're mine."

"Yours, Daddy?" she asked hopefully.

"Hmm, maybe that sounded weird," he said, but still smiling.

"Not to me."

Her father heaved a deep sigh. "Your panties are showing," he pointed out.

"Yeah," she grinned. "I know. That's for you, Daddy."

"I shouldn't admit this, but I really like that," he said.

"You're supposed to like it. That's the whole point of making myself pretty for you, silly."

"Yeah, but you're not really supposed to be getting your own father turned on," he said.

"Oh really? What if that's what I want?"

Tyla watched her father's face as he seemed to struggle with answering her question or not. In the end, he didn't. He leaned back in his seat and started the car. As he drove back toward home, his eyes were on his daughter's legs and exposed panties every chance he had. Tyla could see the bulge in his pants getting bigger and bigger the closer they got to home. She finally took a deep breath and reached over to put her hand on top of her father's swollen cock, feeling the hard shank of it through his pants.

"Oh god, Sugar, you really shouldn't do that," he said weakly.

"Do you really want me to stop, Dad?"

When he didn't answer that, either, Tyla took it as permission to keep feeling her father's rock hard cock. Even though he kept his eyes on the road and made himself drive safely, she still managed to make him moan with pleasure. The sound of her father moaning that way only made her pussy feel hotter.

Tyla then took the bold step of unzipping the man's pants, and reaching inside to liberate his fully swollen cock.

"Ohhh, Sugar, fuck," he groaned as she stroked his naked shaft.

"Oh, Daddy, I've wanted this for so long," the girl cooed. She was so excited she couldn't resist pulling her panties aside and rubbing her wet pussy while she continued stroking her dad's cock with the other hand. He felt so thick and hard. So silky and yet so hot. And he was easily just as big as Rex.

Tyla was excited not to see her mother's car in the driveway when Tom eventually pulled in. The pair were so excited that Tom just leaned over and started kissing his daughter's eager mouth. The way he practically forced his tongue inside made the girl swoon. He then pushed her hand away from her pussy and started stroking her wet sex lips with his large fingers. She moaned into his mouth and began stroking his cock faster. Yet she knew she wanted that beautiful rod in her mouth. She was dying to show her father how much pleasure she could give him by sucking it. When she broke free of the kiss, she leaned over and took the head of his dick into her mouth. Stroking with her hand, she sucked the head and swirled her tongue, making him groan with need.

She was just getting ready to plunge her mouth deeper down the man's throbbing pole when the car lit up with the headlights of her mother's car pulling into the driveway.

"Fuck!" Tom sputtered.

Father and daughter barely had time to pull themselves back together and look semi-normal by the time Elaine got out of her car. Tom and Tyla got out, too, trying to make it look like everything was normal. Elain looked at Tyla with a disapproving stare. Then she looked over at her husband.

"Did you take her out looking like a whore?" the woman asked.

Tom snapped and told his wife never to call their daughter a whore ever again. The next thing she knew, Tyla's parents were fighting in the driveway loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear them. She just hung her head and went inside.

A couple hours later, everything was quiet. It was quieter than usual because Tom and Elaine weren't talking to each other at all. Tyla didn't like it when they argued, but she did feel good about the way her father stuck up for her. And she was mad at her mother. She'd robbed the girl of getting a mouthful of her father's cum. At least Tyla now knew how much her dad really wanted her.

Lying in bed, she grabbed her phone and started texting Keri. Her friend had promised to help, and now Tyla knew just how she could.

***

The next few days were a form of sweet torture for Tyla, and she knew it was just as bad for Tom. The father and daughter were both now completely sure of their feelings for each other, and whenever they had a few minutes alone they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Tom had managed to get his fingers in his daughter's smooth, young pussy a couple of times, and the way he fingered the girl's needful hole made her melt and want more. Yet it seemed like Elaine barely left the house for more than an hour or so at a time after the night she came so close to catching her own daughter sucking her husband's cock in his car.

Elaine called her daughter a whore a couple more times, and Tyla would look at the woman with daggers in her eyes. When her dad gave Elaine the same look, at least it would make the woman go quiet for a while, but the tension around the house was at an all-time high.

Meanwhile, Tyla and Keri were texting and talking every day. Keri told Rex about Tyla and Tom and how the new father/daughter couple were in need of a place where they could consummate their relationship without fear of being interrupted.

The girls arranged a private father/daughter party just for the four of them, with Rex helping Keri with the plan. The only thing that worried Tyla was that Tom could easily discover his daughter had already been fucking Rex. She thought her father might suspect as much anyway, but she knew Keri would help smooth things over if Tom didn't react very well. It wasn't like Tom hadn't flirted with the blonde girl about as much as Rex flirted with Tyla.

When the night came for Tom and Tyla to leave Elaine at home and go to Rex and Keri's house, Tyla hadn't told her father too much about her relationship with the blonde girl and her dad. But she did say they were going to be able to show their feelings for each other in front of the other couple. Tom had looked at her curious interest, but he trusted his daughter, and he had also liked Keri. A lot. The two fathers had known each other mainly because their daughters were close friends. They weren't close, but they'd always been friendly toward each other.

Rex and Keri answered the door together. Keri was wearing a super-short sun dress that showed off her beautiful legs and left a generous portion of her full cleavage on display. Tyla knew her friend's wardrobe well enough to know the dress was new. It looked like her daddy had taken her shopping recently. Tom and Rex shook hands, but Tom had a hard time taking his eyes off the blonde. Tyla felt jealous, but if she hadn't already been fucking Rex it probably would've been much worse.

Tom seemed a little unsure of the whole situation, and Keri went to put him at ease by welcoming him with a deep kiss on the mouth and obviously rubbing her full tits against him. Tyla's blood started to sizzle a little, but after being caught by Keri fucking Rex there wasn't much she could say. Besides, she didn't want to create a scene, and she was honest with herself, it turned her on more than a little. She caught her father's eyes glancing around at the others, but Rex and Tyla were both smiling, so Tom started to kiss Keri back as hard as she was kissing him. His daughter could tell he must have thought about kissing the other eighteen year old before.

Not to be outdone by her taller, blonde friend, Tyla went to Rex to greet him with a kiss too. Rex wasn't the least bit hesitant to slip his tongue into Tyla's willing mouth, and his hands were quick to feel her curvy, mostly exposed skin. Tyla had left her house in a thin pair of lycra booty shorts and a tube top that already showed her hardening nipples. She slid her thigh between Rex's legs and slid it up to his crotch, teasing at his cock with her warm leg.

The girls spent a long time kissing each other's father, and Tyla noticed her father's hands going under Keri's short dress to feel her ass. He was sure warming up to the situation in a hurry, but she knew Keri would make it easy for him. Meanwhile, she could tell Rex was already getting hard. Her own father must've been too.

Tyla broke the kiss so she could whisper to Rex. "Ohh, I've missed your cock so much," she told him.

"I've missed you too, baby," Rex whispered back. "But Keri told me how much you want to fuck your own dad, so we're gonna help make sure you get what you want."

By the time all the kissing and fondling tapered off, both men were standing there with obvious bulges in their pants. The girls both started giggling, and then their fathers joined in the laugh.

Rex poured a stiff drink for himself and one for Tom to help the other dad relax even more. He then led the group down the basement stairs toward the finished half of the space, which was carpeted and had two couches facing each other with a coffee table in between. There was also a TV and computer desk, but the two couples each took their own couch, with Keri and Tom on one side and Rex and Tyla on the other. This was an idea the girls had worked out on their own, without saying anything to the men.

Also following the girls' plan, Keri sat perched on the edge of the couch next to Tom, her dress riding high on her legs while she placed a hand right on top of the long bulge of his cock shaft running down his pants leg. She then proceeded to tell Tom a very detailed version of their story, starting from when she saw Tyla sucking Rex's cock the night before they went to the waterpark. He listened intently while the young blonde told the story with a smile and steadily rubbed his cock through his pants.

Tyla and Rex were listening, too. About halfway through, the shorter girl took off her tube top and exposed her sweet little B cup titties. Rex pulled her close and openly fondled the girl's bare tits while she rubbed his cock through his pants. They spent a lot of the time kissing, but they also were both paying attention to the pair on the opposite sofa. Anyone could see how Tom was both amazed and excited by Keri's story. He kept looking at Rex and his daughter like he had questions for them, but he didn't say anything and just watched his daughter fondle the other man's cock while Rex played with Tyla's tits.

As if he didn't want to outdone, Tom pulled Keri's shoulder straps down and got her dress down below her braless tits. While Tyla's dad focused on the blonde girl's tits, his daughter could see how much he liked them. Part of her felt jealous, but with Rex feeling her tits at the same time it seemed like a weird way to feel. Keri was probably feeling the same way, jealous but incredibly turned on. When they were planning this out, they hadn't thought about both of them getting fucked by both dads, but Tyla was thinking that was exactly what they should do. At least they would all get it out of their systems, and then each daughter could have her own father to herself. Or not.

When Keri got to the part where Tyla had told her what happened on her and Tom's night out. The one where her mother almost caught her sucking her father's cock. The blonde also explained how she and Tyla talked to each other and Rex about having a night like this where they could all be free to love each other the way they wanted.

"Hey Ty," Keri said, "why don't you show your dad the way you were sucking off my dad that first time I saw you guys. I bet he'd really like seeing that."

"Do you, Daddy?" Tyla asked. "Do you wanna see what that was like?"

Tom looked at his daughter like he never wanted to see her ever touch another man but him, but then Keri started unzipping his pants and took out his painfully swollen cock. Tyla could hardly believe she was watching her best friend take her father's excited dick out of his pants. When the blonde started stroking his shaft, Tom just sighed with pleasure. "Yes, baby," he finally said. "Show Daddy how you sucked Mr. Johnson's dick."

Tyla giggled. This was going even better than she hoped. She was feeling less jealous and more excited by the second. "We were naked, so maybe we should do it that way now. Just so you can see what it was like, Daddy."

The dark haired girl had her shorts and tube top on the floor by the time she finished speaking. Rex didn't take much longer to shed his clothes. He stood up to strip, and then moved the coffee table out from between the two couches before sitting back down. His legs were spaced apart, but Tyla knelt on the couch beside him and leaned over to start licking up and down the man's rock hard dick. Rex held the girl's long, luxurious hair aside so her father could see a clear view of his daughter slurping and kissing his cock.

Sucking Rex's dick always got Tyla's pussy hot and wet, but doing it in front of her father was making her hole drip like an overripe piece of fruit. She wanted to give her father a hot show, and she did everything she knew to lick and suck the throbbing man pole before her.

The next time Tyla managed to glance over at the other couch, Keri and Tom were also naked and she was sucking the other man's cock the same way. Tom's hands were roaming all over Keri's body, feeling her tits as they dangled down beneath her body, and then reaching behind her to finger her pussy. Both couples were paying as much attention to what the other was doing as to what was going on among themselves. The men were both moaning with pleasure as they had their cocks sucked by each other's daughter.

Then, pretty much on cue according to the girls' plan, Tyla pulled off of Rex's cock, and Keri knew it was time for the next phase. The blonde pulled off Tom's dick and kissed him, but then she got up and the girls met in the middle of the floor between the couches. They rubbed their naked tits together and kissed heatedly, each of them feeling the other girl's ass. It was hard to keep kissing because the way their fathers were watching them and stroking their excited pricks kept making them giddy with excitement.

The girls gave each other a final kiss and then went to join their own fathers. As turned on as Tyla was already, finally sitting naked with her father was the best part so far. "I love you so much, Daddy," she cooed, and then kissed him excitedly, taking his cock in her hand and stroking him. His shaft was slippery, still wet from Keri's saliva.

The blonde was now sitting astride her father's lap, but with her back to him. Her bald, young pussy was completely spread open and visible to the couple on the other couch. Her head was turned so she and her father could kiss while he massaged her pussy. Keri rocked her hips greedily against the stroke of her father's fingers, but after a while she reached down and grabbed ahold of his cock.

"I need it, Dad," she moaned. "I need your big cock in me now."

With a long, deep groan, Rex slid his long, thick rod into his daughter's dripping wet pussy as she held him in place. Tom was staring at them in awe while Tyla kept stroking his cock. But then she lay across the couch with one leg on the floor and the other up on the back. She spread her pussy open with her fingers and looked up at her naked father with pleading eyes. "Fuck me, Dad," she told him in a kittenish voice. "It's time. Mom can't stop us now."

"Oh, baby, fuck," Tom groaned as he moved into place between his daughter's open legs and pushed his cock into her tight, welcoming pussy hole.

Tyla gasped and mewled as she felt her father's hot, rigid shaft fill up her channel. Both father and daughter watched his rod sink deep and then begin slipping in and out of her pussy. They were both gasping and amazed at the sight. Tom's cock was soon completely soaked in his daughter's fuck honey.

After a while, Tom and Tyla turned their attention to Rex and Keri. Rex kept his body still while his daughter ground her pussy up and down his cock shaft, using his body for leverage. He had his hands on the girl's bare, bouncing tits, squeezing and kneading them while she fucked his rod hard and fast.

"Oh god, Dad, I'm gonna cum!" Keri cried.

Rex began moving his hips, driving his cock hard into his baby girl's fuckhole while he grunted deeply and filled her young pussy full of dad cum.

"He's doing it inside her, Daddy," Tyla crooned. "You can do it inside me, too. I want it, Dad. Give me your cum!"

Tom started pounding harder than ever into the girl's slick pussy. It was just as obvious to everyone he was now filling his baby girl's hole with cum while Rex was still doing the same thing to his own daughter. Tyla started to cum before Tom was finished squirting. She came so hard she thought she was going to see stars.

A minute later, everything was quiet except for the sound of two fathers and two daughters catching their breath. Both couples snuggled and kissed for a long time. Rex finally got up naked and went upstairs to make another pair of drinks for himself and Tom.

While Rex was upstairs, Keri went to join Tom and Tyla on the other couch. Tom now had a naked eighteen year old girl sitting on either side of him. Tyla giggled and called him a horny fucker. The blonde giggled at this too, but then she leaned over and took the man's dick in her mouth. She gave him a long suck and finally let him out of her mouth with a loud smack.

"That's so hot," the blonde girl said. "He tastes just like your pussy."

Tyla giggled and tasted her father's cock, too. By the time Rex came back downstairs, Tom's cock was already getting hard again while both girls were licking his cock and balls at the same time. Tom looked at Rex sheepishly at first, but with a grin.

"You can't blame me for not resisting," he said.

Rex laughed and shook his head. "No, I sure can't," he said, stepping close and handing the other man his drink. They clinked glasses and drank.